ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

5 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  phoebe 63 Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:39 pm

sorry I have had trouble logging on for some reason. Anyway sorry to see you are all having so many troubles.

I thought of whooping cough Tink. Its been in the news for quite a few months but its a very distinctive whoop noise and would have been diagnosed by now surely?
I always love to read about your walks with that little boy but feel for him. I read about a 4 year old with Juvenile arthritis (I must post it on AC) and it was so sad but she is getting better thankfully although with the help from the dreaded MTX.

Christine you must have your hands full. Is hubby out of hospital yet? But glad to read of some improvement, however small its in the right direction.

Coco lovely to see you posted yesteday. I feel a bit helpless as I can't do anything to help you and don't know if commenting is of any use. But I think you are an amazing lady who does so much for others even though you suffer so badly.

Karen I feel for you and H. I was terribly depressed in my teens and can understand how she must feel. I didn't have support of my family and they made me feel worse as I felt I had nowhere to turn too. The fact she can confide in you says a lot about what a lovely Mum you are.

phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:40 pm

Sorry forgot to sign off.....

Elizabeth xxxxxx
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:01 am

Afternoon all

Elizabeth, thank you for your kind words. I to went through and still suffer with depression which makes me a lot more aware of how she is.

Christine, good to know your Hubby is making improvements. As Elizabeth asked, is he at home or still in hospital. All this is a great strain on yourself so sending you big hugs of comfort.

Coco and Barbara, I do hope you are having a good Sunday and having a restful Sunday at that,

To Chris and John, I am still thinking of you both and I do hope that you are being able to cope with whatever is happeing with you at this moment.

Keep warn all of you. It is really turning now. I think we should all go into hibernation.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:52 am

oooh afternoon all
A bad night so am only just getting going...anyway we got the the tree up well the girls did
Elizabeth its always good to see you....I dont care what Niamh had now she is recovering.... Very Happy
Karen think I am hibernating.....felt like it this morning Shocked it is freezing here and the sun has just gone in...snow for some next week
Coco hope you are okish
Christine still thinking about you ...
and everyone else...
Will see you later xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:03 am

Oh Barbara, sorry you had a bad night. Was it the pain. You're doctor needs to get going on sorting you out some good pain meds. Take it easy Barbara, and might see you later.

And Elizabeth, I forgot to say that I hope your headache has gone now. It is awful, headaches do really finish you off dont they. How are you're kids doing. And I do hope that you are getting the much needed help around the house. You yourself have a lot to deal with.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:43 am

Evening all
Karen I have to go back this week about the patches..they are 50mg..but not working..apart from bunging me up Shocked
Did I tell that Niamh goes to bed at 8.30 and sleeps all night... Smile none of mine did till they were at least 5.6 months..sorry Im rambling
I do hope that everyone sleeps well and I mean what I say
Will see you tomorrow...and a big hug for Hayley xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:27 pm

Morning all

Barbara, that is good considering what the little mite has been through as well. It must give her mum and dad the much needed rest. And how are you doing, did you get some sleep last night. I do hope so.

We are back at the doctors today for Hayley. She wont go in again. I am coming to my wits end now.

It's very damp and horrible down here so I know why I am hurting and aching. Hope it's better for all of you.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:30 pm

morning you lovely lot
Its pouring down... Sad ...didnt sleep to bad last night...well after 3ish I did then had to be up before 7...
Today will be getting some ironing done I do the girls uniform and leave the rest....is there anyone else that never gets to the bottom of the pile...when I do they have gone out of fashion...
I hope you all slept wellish and will see you later..unless you want to come and help...tea and bickies for you.... Laughing Laughing xxxx
oops we clashed Karen good luck with Hayley will be thinking of you all xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:48 pm

Morning all
Not much sleep again ...I am just thankful I dont work and the girls are only here 4 days a week well one is the the eldest at the weekends
Karen how did Hayley go on at the doctors...I know you are at your wits ends and I wish I could help more...but you know were I am....xx
It is pouring down here and we have a leaking roof Shocked
Today hubbu is off so I am taking the chair and doing some shopping...got a list Smile
Will see you all later xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:43 pm

Morning all

Barbara, have you h eard anything yet??? And you are still not sleeping properly, I am sorry. I know you are really feeling it all now. Just remember I am thinking of you all the time. Sending you hugs of comfort((())))

Regarding Hayley, doctor has put her on some meds to help with the panic attacks. But, this morning, was far from good. In fact very bad. She is upstairs and we are stressed. I am making an appointment with the doctor tomorrow. Was meant to today, but headache was so bad I left it and went to bed.

Barbara, the same goes to you, if you need me and am always here for you. (wish it could be in person)

To everyone else, have a good day and sending you all my love and Hugs.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:59 am

Karen they have rang me...the 17th of December...for the injections...maybe they will work this time ..they are the facet joint ones...
Then I will be able fingers crossed how much pain was from mi back
You are always there for me...and I am for you...I really do feel for you ..when its your children that are suffering so do you..the meds usually take some tome to kick in for her...I do hope they help....
And please try and rest when you can...watch something on TV that you love....
I am thinking of everyone else and hope you are doing okish xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:17 am

Evening all

Barbara, about time eh. Not to long to wait either, it's probably had to be made specially for you after all the mucking about. I shall be there for you on that date. I hope you had a good time xmas shopping. And I hope that maybe you are feeling a little better today.

I do really hope that you manage to get a good night sleep tonight Barbara. And to everyone else have a good evening and a good night sleep.

Shall see you tomorrow.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:43 pm

Morning all.its a cold one. I hope your all ok. I know karen was up in the early hours like me. I hope the rest of you managed to sleep.

I have to drag myself back upto the job centre and try and explain why my son dont have his plane tickets or passport stamped for when he went to afghan and iraq. Might have something to do it not being a holiday and it being a war . They wont pay his esa untill they vet them. I just hope i can refrain from decking an idiot today. Ive had enough of them. Sorry rant over.

I hope you all have a good day.

I must try and get this site up on me new phone and see if it will work. Wont have to fight the kids for the comp then.

Luv to you all xx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:09 pm

Morning all
The sun is shinning...and I didnt sleep too bad
Karen and Coco Im sorry you both didnt get much sleep...Im am useless without it
Coco what are they like....they only have to check with the army...suppose that would be to easy...then knowing the army they wouldnt help..hope it gets resolved then he can get his money..
Karen I hope today is a better one for you, I am thinking about you all
Elizabeth I am hoping you are not doing to bad
Christine fingers crossed your husband is doing well
Today I am not going anywhere ...but so much to do..... Shocked then again might have an easy day.... Smile
See you all later xxxxxx santa
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:40 pm

Morning all

Coco, I just cant believe how stupid these people are. Talk about make a Fight of it at home. Please please let us know how it goes for you. Those Bl**dy idots.

Barbara, I am nearly always up at around 4am nowadays. I used to get up at 5am so I can have a bit of time on my own before hell breaks looose. But with all the problems on top, I just keep waking really early. Another bad day re H. So, I am off to the doctors tomorrow to see if she can help me deal with it. It is getting beyond my control.

We've had SNOW would you believe. Really heavy this morning. Just hope it stays away. Barbara, when are you back to you're normal doctor about the patches???

Hope Christine will come on with some good news soon. I do hope that Hubby is recovering well now.

And Elizabeth, how are you doing. Have you had any snow yet.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:53 pm

Karen...Snow..in the south has well...blimey its usually us first..I use to love it but now its means stopping in... Sad
I hope you get some help tomorrow...I will be thinking about you and Hayley...
Right Im off for another cuppa....
See you all later xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:32 am

No snow here. We must be the only part of the UK which hasn't had any.

Thats good news Niamh sleeps through. And I'm glad she is on the mend but the medical staff still seem concerned about her don't they? Maybe she's still bad but through the worst.

Poor H. What to do? its so so difficult to know what to say or do but I remember not having the strength to face school/work many times and wishing I could just feel safe and relaxed without criticism, pressure and being judged. My Dad was the only one who didn't do these things(sadly I never got to tell him that). Poor love I hope she is okay.

Hi Coco.The Jobcentre is full of idiots (and they get paid for being idiots too). You'll have a hard job of restraining yourself Coco. Let us know how you get on when you feel able but hope you can get it sorted in one session (but I doubt it).

I expect Christine is worn out from work and health issues. I'm sending my love and hope all is well

Okay I really must do a couple of things. I'm so slow nowadays!

Elizabeth xxxxx
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:05 am

Evening all
Elizabeth we didnt get snow thank goodness like I said I used to love it but not any more...and thank you Niamh is doing brilliant now...hope you managed to get your jobs done
Karen I will be thinking of you tomorrow.....Hayley has a good mum and dad..and she will never forget this...but still its hard on you
Hope everyone is doing okish
I will see you tomorrow...I hope you all sleep wellish xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:07 pm

morning all
ooh its cold...and dull
Karen thinking about you and Hayley today...I really do hope they offer some help....it will be about time
Today I am meeting my niece...no walking involved...hubby will drop us off at the pub for some dinner
I hope you all slept wellish I didnt do to bad...
Right a cuppa then I will be back later xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:04 pm

The sun is shinning...but very cold..not that I am going anywhere
Karen ,Coco and Christine I am thinking about you all (((((()))
Elizabeth hope you have had some rest....
I am wrapping presents might has well while im stuck in...at least they will be done....
Love to everyone xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:43 am

Karen just to let you you know I am thinking about you all...please only come on when you are ready..(((((((())))) xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:37 am

Karen I just had to call in to say I am thinking about you and here for you ....(((((()))) xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:24 pm

I have noticed Karen has been absent from words and now on here too. I hope everything is okay for you Karen? I can only assume H is having a difficult time and all your energy is focused on her.

I hope you didn't think I was saying your daughter gets criticism and a hard time at home, I was referring to myself and what it was like for me years ago. Hayley has a lovely Mum and Dad who support her and a stable, safe environment. That will mean a lot to her believe me even though it probably doesn't seem like it at the moment. Please let us know you are okay Karen.

Good luck with the injections Tink.

I can see Coco has not been sleeping well either. Will leave you a magic sleeping potion Sleep I hope it works.

Elizabeth x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:56 am

Hi Elizabeth I hope you are doing ok, if Karen and Cocos need us we will be here for them, and Christine I am wounder how her husband is doing.
Its very cold here, so I have only been to my doctors and had a steroid shot at the walking center so fingers crossed till I have my back injections...
You take care xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:46 pm

Morning
Just calling in with some special hugs for Karen and Tony of course...I know its not much but all I can do...((((())) xx
And hugs for Coco and Christine ((((()))xx
Its foggy out so staying put...
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next