ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

5 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 6 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  tinkerbell Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:04 am

Hi all
Karen I keep missing you, I thought maybe it was just my neck that swelled, we have a nurse that lives up the road from me...and she said to put ice on it when swollen...I much prefer heat but will give it a go.....
Like you I am having a lazy day..... Very Happy and the sun has been out today...wow
Its gone quiet I hope everyone is doing okish .....have a good evening xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:24 pm

Morning all

Well, School tomorrow. I could have done withe a bit longer. So, today will be getting uniforms etc ready. Really dont feel up to it. But i must be done.

Hope you all have a good day and a relaxing day too.

Christine, how is you're husband doing. We haven't heard from you and I am worrying.

Elizabeth, hope you have conquered tht flu and you Coco. Trouble is when you're immune system is low everything comes you're way.

Chris and John, hope you had a good xmas and are ready for what this year brings you're way.

See you all later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:00 am

Afternoon all
I am having another lazy day.... Surprised Karen I am not looking forward to them going back to school...not a clue were all there uniform is.....the trouble is with here there are 3 houses...so it could be spread out....
I hope everyone's doing okish....and the nasty bugs are on there way out....
I will have a 10th cuppa and see you later xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:55 am

Afternoon all

Well, I think I am ready for tomorrow morning. We shall see. Start getting up at 5am again. Yuk, trouble is, when I know I have to get up at a certain time, if I wake say an hour earlier I will still get up.

Hope you all have had a good day, and Barbara, a nice lazy day eh.

Shall see you tomorrow. Sleep well everyone if you can.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:47 pm

Phew.....got the girls off to school this morning...well hubby has to drive them ..its quite a journey through the traffic...35 mins
so now I am sat here with a cuppa....not a good night but I think its part not wanting to over sleep
Its is bright outside....but wont be going anywhere....hope you are all doing okish and have a goodish day
I will see you later xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:32 am

Afternoon all

Couldn't make it this morning. Youngest went off ok. H had to make her an appointment with the doctor. But on top of that they had not arranged a taxi for her. Only just got it all sorted out. But do not know whether she will be going in tomorrow or not, we shall see. We had the Social Services man round today, he is trying to get something together with us that will help H. Again, we shall see.

Sorry you didn;t get a good night Barbara, I do know what you mean though. I panick as well that I wont wake up. Hope you have had a good easy day.

I hope everyone has had a goodish day, and shall see you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:10 am

Karen I have been thinking about you, and know you must have been dreading today....dont forget I am always here and you have my email..
I do hope that social services do there job and get you some help.....
I hope that everyone else is doing okish...Niamh is comi8ng in a min...so I will see you hope you all sleep well xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:24 am

Evening all

Barbara, you have fun with your newest grandaughter. And lets hope you get a decent night sleep tonight. And thanks for being you. I am not to bad at the mo. She wont be in school tomorrow. The doctor has put her on anti's and steroids as well.

Barbara, for the last couple of weeks we have hedgehogs out the back and they are doing what they do (you know what I mean) they make such a racket. I will be so glad when they finish. Have you heard the racket they make. It's like someone being slaughtered.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a good night and shall see you tomorrow.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:27 pm

Morning all
Oooh Karen I have heard about the noise hedgehogs make but I have never heard them....gosh it must be horrible...maybe the pet shop can recommend something you can put down...the little beggars must be having a good time.....
I slept well last night....Niamh has two teeth now...they both came through yesterday...and there wasn't a murmur off her .....they still use her inhaler but not has often....
It is dark and wet here again...so I'm stuck in on my own...loads to do but cant be bothered...
I hope every ones doing okish ..please try and let us know how you are...
See you later xxxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:35 am

Afternoon all

Barbara, I think they must have had a party last night. Lets hope they will be quieter tonight. I am glad you had a good sleep last night, lets hope it continues. Barbara, have you heard about your injections yet.,, or have you told me and I've just lost it somewhere in my brain. The later probably being the one.

I am having problems with my neck and elbow at the mo. They both really hurting. Wouldn't it be lovely to wake up one morning with no pain at all. We can dream, cant we.

I hope you are all okish at the mo. I am thinking of you all. They reckon we are going to have a cold snap the end of the week, so be prepared everyone.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:17 am

Afternoon
I had blood test this morning...the ones you have to fast for so nothing from 9 last night.....then has to queue for over an hour...I was gasping for a drink...so we went into the hospital cafe....what a good cuppa. Very Happy I think they could have given me anything and it would taste good
Then we went visiting .....
Karen I hope them hedgehogs have been behaving themselves....
I hope everyone has had a goodish day....xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:00 am

Afternoon

Barbara, I can report that last night they were quiet. Thank goodness, maybe thats the end of it now until next year. Hope so. We are lucky down here that we have someone come in from the hospital to our doctors surgery so we can just make an appointment. I bet you did really enjoy that cuppa after.

I hope you are all okish. And Barbara, bet you are worn out now.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:10 am

Afternoon
Karen I am glad the little beggars were quite for you....they must be worn out... Laughing
Today my son dropped off Niamh and her mum...so they have been here for a few hours and now hubbys has taken them home..it was good to have there company...while hubby was working..
Coco and Elizabeth I hope you are doing okish..
Christine when you can let us know how your husband is getting on..
I have got my letter for the back injections....its for the 21st of this month...think I have that right....they wont dare cancel this one Rolling Eyes
I will see you later xxxxx

tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:48 pm

Morning
I do hope you are all doing okish...
Today I am off shopping...knowing me it will be all of ten mins.....unless I take the dreaded chair..
Karen I hope things aren't to bad there....
Its is raining again here...I keep thinking not long now till spring...but that is a bit optimistic... Rolling Eyes
I will see you later...Have a goodish day xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:09 am

Hiya hope your all ok. Im just about over the flu. Had it since xmas day. Im tired of poping in here with bad nws so i wanted to let you know. After two rejections and an incredably snotty letter from me dan has been awarded dla Very Happy. So for once i have good news to share.

How are you all and whats been happening

Luv to you all xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:30 am

Afternoon

Sorry for the absense, it's all started again here with H. Coco, that makes your news very good. Thanks for letting us know.

Barbara, I do hope you are doing ok, I am sorry not been around. H is now having migraines with a vengeance. Continous headaches and then suddenly an instant migraine. She actually passed out last night. School is being...well, as usual, pushing. I think me and Tony have made so meany phone calls and spoken to so man people, we are ay our wits end.

Sorry to bring bad news again.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:50 am

Coco I am glad you have got rid of that awful flu and brilliant news on Dan....you can now hopefully relax a little
Karen please don't apologies....I do feel for you all...I wounder if the migraines are brought on by stress ...I know they are painful.....I remember my mum taking my youngest brother to the doctors with them, and he was bullied at school.....
I wont be on later we have visitors....OH brother...they are very posh...so Im tidying up... Rolling Eyes Laughing
Hope you all have a goodish evening....xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:32 am

Afternoon all

Barbara, hope you had an enjoyable evening with your posh friends. This is what I have been saying about H. I put them down to stress. But the doctor says yes, but not for all of it. She will be having further examinations next week. I do hope you are ok, I not asked you recently.

I haven't been out but it does look cold out there. Hope none of you have that horrible snow they reckon is coming.

I am having a really lazy day at the mo, in fact all of us here are today, even the girls. They didn't get up until 12.30. Obviously needed it.

Shall see you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:24 am

Afternoon all
Karen same here I am having a lazy one.....it is very cold but bright...I heard there was snow on the way... Shocked
I am glad they are getting Hayley checked over..suppose its always better to be on the safe side....its rotten being a teenager these days..
We have one GC here the middle one the eldest is on her way terrified to tell her daddy she has broke another phone...so I have to break the ice..
Oh Karen it didnt go to bad with OH brother and wife....apart from the bragging..about there cruises..I like to hear about them but after 3 hours we have had enough... Laughing
See you later keep warm xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:22 pm

Morning all

Hope you all had a good night sleep. Barbara, not long to wait now for those injections eh. Hope the increase in the gabapentin is still helping you.

Well, so far no snow. Phew!!! Dont want snow at all. Hope all of you are ok regarding the weather.

Lots to do today, housework and general clearing away. Letter writing and plenty more. To be honest dont think I will get all done today. Got the ironing of the uniforms of course.

Put the kettle on and going to sit and watch the world go by for a bit.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:13 am

Heellooooooooo.........

I'm here at last. Thankyou Mr Admin for sorting.
I'm still coughing since Christmas day and still feel unable to inject until it has gone so have not been brilliant and tired all the time which makes me ratty.

I hope you are all well. Congrats to Coco on winning that DLA for her Son.

Christine I love the pics of you Grandson he is so cute

Take care all

Elizabeth xxx
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:16 am

sorry to read about H Karen but she can't go to school with migraines. I hope you are able to find out what is wrong.

E xxxxx
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:10 am

Evening all....
i am late...sorting out the middle GD homework ...we have searched the house and cant find it...not at her mums and her daddy cant find it... Rolling Eyes
Honestly its hard work when they have 3 house...4 with there other Grand parents...
Nice to see our Elizabeth ...and hope..I hope you are doing okish...
Karen yeah not long to the injections cant say I am looking forward...of all the injections I do not like these...
We have had some sleet but that is all.....but very cold...
Have a good evening and hope you all sleep wellish....see you tomorrow.....xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:10 pm

Morning all
Still not found GD homework...she gas gone to school worried sick....
I hope you all slept wellish got up to a scattering of snow but not the rain has washed it away....
roll on spring....wont be long... Rolling Eyes a bit optimistic but that is me.... Laughing
Staying in today....I have just noticed we have plastic holly hanging over the mirror...oh do i have to leave it up till Easter...bad luck and all that...
Have a goodish day and I will see you later....xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:49 am

Afternoon all

Barbara, I would take it down. And I hope you're grand daughter has an understanding teacher. The teacher should give her leaway shouldn't she.

We had a splattering of snow and all gone now. Hooray.

Feeling very numb today, another day of H refusing to go in. We dont know what will happen next now. But I am sure we will find out very sooon.

Hope you are all keep wellish and not to muh snow. And keep well warm.

See you all later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next