ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

5 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 9 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  tinkerbell Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:32 am

Afternoon
Karen I am really pleased that you slept well it makes such a difference...must say I dont do to bad lately...but it is down to the meds
the injections are not working.....
Guess what I have just bought a fish tank....I had one years ago...so I have to set it up...and wait a week till I can put some fish in...ooh cant wait.. Smile
Karen hope the shopping not to hard on you...I hate supermarkets now.....
I hope everyone's doing okish...please let us know how you are xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:57 am

Afternoon

Barbara, I'm glad you are getting a good night sleep too. Sorry the injections are not working for you. What happens next, do you know.

We have a fish tank, a really big one and we had tropical fish, most have died now, but we have had them for a long time. I think there is two left and once they have gone we are going to sell the tank. We cant manage the size of it any more. To be honest we could do with the room.

Are you getting tropical or cold water fish. You'll have to keep me informed as to what you get.

Right, our teas ready so I'm off.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:30 am

Hi Karen
I have just bought this second hand off a friend...its only 30lts of water the last one I had years ago was a big one...so thought I would go a lot smaller..my hubby thinks I have gone mad...but I get things in my head and have to do it... Laughing it will keep me quiet setting it up....
It will be a tropical one she gave me everything with it...so I will just have to let it settle then I can put fish in.
You could ask Tony what kind of plants are best...and which are the hardiest fish...
See you later xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:28 pm

Afternoon

Barbara, hope you had a good night sleep. Mine last night was a bit bitty. If you know what I mean.

Right, for the size of tank you have, Tony reckons you should only have 6 fish up to an inch in length. Zebra stripe are quite good. But Tony has suggested that you should leave the tank for a while longer than a week. Maybe up to 1 month. And use plastic plants, the real ones do tend to muck up the water. Good luck.

It's H's appointment this afternoon, and I am going with her. Then back and up to the doctors for her. We feel she is doing better now, not right but there is a difference.

See you later,
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:11 am

Hi all
Karen I bet you thought I had abandoned you...my internet has been off all day.... Shocked its horrible..I didn't think I would rely on it so much...
Anyway Im here now...Thank Tony for me will you...I have filled it with water today ...and got the water treatment for tap water...I will leave it like Tony say for a month...I think I was in too much of any hurry last time I had one..mind you it was around 12years ago now...
Im sorry you didnt sleep much Karen ....do you have anything you can take for the night time...
Hayley will get there with you and Tony behind her...its awful,being a teenager these days so much pressure....from others kids and school
Again I hope everyone is doing okish sleep well if I dont get on later xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:06 pm

Morning
Karen when you come on read above.....why I was so later yesterday..I Know I say never apologise but there you go.... Laughing
I hope you get some decent sleep last night...I didnt do too bad...
The sun is shinning so I am a happy bunny...well happier... Very Happy
My fish tank is looking nice..and thanks to Tony for the info on plants.....cant wait to get mi fish but dont worry I will wait..
Have a good day all and I will see you later ...4 GC coming tonight.....ooooh Very Happy
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:16 am

Afternoon

Barbara, glad you got a reasonable night, I did too. I have read you're post. What happened. Whas it an all over power cut or just internet that went down. They do try us dont they.

Just cleaned the bathroom, that one is a killer for me, so now sitting down for a good rest.

Hope everyone is reasonable at the mo. Thinking of you all.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:18 am

Barbara, do you think you can wait. If you are any thing like me, patience is not my best virtue.

Good luck with the 4 GK's. I think full house comes to mind.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:16 am

OOOh Karen that's me ...I am dying to put fish in...but its not fair on them.... Rolling Eyes
Like you I have just sat on my stool...and that is hard enough I have to use grab rails....and cleaned round the toilet basin...I am embarrassed it was a mess Embarassed
Right a cuppa and feet up till the girls get here...Niamh and her sister are coming tonight..just for an hour..
See you later xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:54 pm

Morning

It is looking lovely out side. Lets hope it here to stay for a while.

Hope you all got a good sleep last night. It makes all the difference when you know you dont have to get up for school. Just sitting here with youngest watching WWE wrestling.

Barbara, my cushion and tens machine have turned up so shall let you know how it goes.

Hope you all have a good day and shall see you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:13 pm

Morning all
Karen its the same here lovely and sunny Very Happy
Oh bet you cant wait to use your tens...let me know how you get on...its a long time since I used mine...will have to dig it out
I am off out later ,,just returning some school shirts...they are far to small...who do they make them for these days... Rolling Eyes
So I will see you later hope everyone has a goodish day xxxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:29 am

I know what you mean Barbara. I remember when mine started at primary. Especially the youngest. When you think she is 14 now and still wearing size 11-12 years on some things.

Hope you've had a good day, the weather here stayed, thank goodness. I find that the tens machine helps when on. But of course once off it's back to normal. And it doesn't help the base of my spine, but I have a ring for that. We shall see, should'nt give in yet. Just keep on trying.

Have a nice evening and hopefully a good night sleep. Shall see you tomorrow. Sending all of you big hugs.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:43 am

Hi Karen
Yeah thats what I found with the tens..but I will give mine another go.. Rolling Eyes
must say the weather has been cold but lovely and sunny....or bless kim she is only little...she is like my middle one...but the eldest is quite big and getting shirts to fit....
I am shattered today...so it will be bed before ten..probably before 9... Laughing
hope you sleep well...see you tomorrow xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:07 am

Afternoon all....
Karen I hope your tens is helping...like you say you turn them off and the pain is back...but some relief is better than none
I didnt sleep much last night.....but hopefully tonight will be better
It is dull here but mild...apparently we have some more cold snaps on the way ... Rolling Eyes
I have one GD here at the min....and the baby coming later...
Will see you later...again I hope everyone's doing okish...xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:23 am

Afternoon

Barbara, I do hope you get better sleep tonight. I slept quite well. It is much the same here, very dull and feels cold out there.

Hope you have a good day, and make sure you are resting. The tens machine is as you say good, but once off, not good. I am going to keep trying though.

Hope everyone else is okish, Elizabeth, haven't seen you on here in a while. Hope you are coping okish.

Shall see you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:36 am

Evening

Barbara, hope you get a good night tonight. At least better than last night. And that you have had a good day.

I am so so tired I am going to lay down. So hope all of you sleep well tonight. And shall see you tomorrow.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:49 pm

morning
It is very windy here, we now have 3 fence panels down and a large strip of roof covering off...we wondered what was making a noise in the night
Today I will be staying put.....lots of jobs to do..
Karen I hope you slept well last night I seem to have caught up....
Not sure were everyone's got to...maybe hibernating...I dont blame them...please let us know how you are doing.... Smile
This Talk**** is so hit and miss at the min I am going to ring them...might be the weather...
I will see you later xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:33 pm

Are you still having problems with your connections Barbara. Hope you get them sorted out.

We haven't had the wind as strong as you. Sounds like hubby's going to have some work to do at home with repairing.

I did'nt sleep last night. Did try earlier on but just couldn't sleep. I cant win, sometimes I always want to sleep and then the other times when I just cant.

Barbara, you stay in nice and cosy. Dont over do things either.

Shall see you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:02 pm

morning all
Karen I hope you have cached up with your sleep
We have more blinking snow.... Shocked Oh set out at 7.50 with the girls to take them to school...just had a text he isn't there yet...so I have had to phone school...its so far away now they are at high school....well should be 35 mins.....he will be shattered when he gets back.
I didnt do to bad for sleep till around 5...so that will do for now
I will have a cuppa and a very long ponder...
Hope you all keep warm and have a goodish day xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:20 am

Afternoon

Barbara, another bad night last night. Back down in the lounge at 2.30. Now I feel so tired I feel ill. Sorry I wasn't on this morning, had to take H to the doctors. Schools started again. I will be glad when H can leave.

You have snow. Oh no. I was just about to write we have none. Looked out of the window and....it's that horrible fine stuff. As long as it stays like that.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:39 am

Afternoon
Had to go for blood test this morning, so we decided to go shopping....only local but I know were all the seats are
Karen Im sorry you had no sleep yesterday....it make you feel awful...I always say you can cope better after a good night
Got a couple of plants for my fish tank....its is hard not getting fish bit I will wait.....
I hope everyone's doing ok ..Coco Elizabeth Christine Chris John and Tony
Karen I will be round with my rubber mallet tonight....
See you later xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:16 pm

Morning all
Karen I just want you to know I am thinking about you, I know you are having a bad time with pain...and family issues on top of everything...has long as you know I am here whenever....
Today the sun is shinning....Im not going anywhere but at least its good to look at...the baby is coughing away again and her little voice has gone really deep...so she is at the doctors today...will let you know how she gets on
Im still wondering how everyone's doing...please let us know when you can
See you later xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:57 am

Sorry to leave you Barbara, but we have all gone down with the flu. Once I feel better I shall be back. Just wanted you to know.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:29 am

Aww Karen.....thats all you needed...keep warm and have plenty of fluids..thats what the doctors recommend....now dont worry about me..just get better...see you whenever.....xxxxxxx hope you get some sleep...
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:56 pm

Morning
Just calling in with some hugs for Karen and all the family.....(((((((())))) hope things improve very soon.....xxxx
Today the girls are off school and all next week.......Yeah..half term Very Happy
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next