ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

5 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 7 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  tinkerbell Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:35 am

Aw Karen I am sorry we keep missing one another....I do hope that social services can offer some help, because you and Tony are doing your best and there is only so much you can do...if that makes sense....I hope you can get some sleep tonight at the very least...
I have just made some wheat cushions.....the length I wanted for my neck....sewn two pieces of material together 2ft long 5 or 6 inches wide...left one end open filled with dried lentils and beans then sew up....and it is working brilliant oh and put some lavender oil on the material...but dont warm it for longer than 2and half mins to 3...without putting a couple of drops of water on...only to stop it smelling of burn
Quite pleased with it
Right I will see you all tomorrow hope you sleep well xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:40 am

Afternoon all
The doctors rang me to go and see the nurse,,,my blood test show my cholesterol has gone up ...so they are changing my statins...and my kidneys are acting up again...so I have to have no salt and less protein....these kidney have been like this for at least 4 years....oh well it must be age
Good news is the sun is shinning very cold but I don't mind ..
Karen I hope today has been a little better and some help is on its way...
Coco and Elizabeth...how are you doing goodish I hope
Christine I am hoping your hubby is recovering well.
See you later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:40 pm

Morning

Barbara, sorry I was not around yesterday. I think everything caught up with me and I spent all day in bed. Felt so ill. But better today. And poor you, with the bloods etc. What will they do for you regarding the kidneys. I hope you are not in to much pain with it all. And when do you have you're injection, is it next week???

It is very cold and foggy here, but rather that than snow any time. H has some exams today but all in all she is doing well even though er attendence has been so poor.

I shall put the kettle on and sit by the window and have a good ponder.

Shall see you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:28 pm

Morning
Karen you are coming down from a lot of stress...and you do need that rest...gosh I am proud of Hayley... doing well after all she is going through...good for her. Basketball
My kidneys have been off and on for around 4 years....I have had a scan and regular blood test...there isn't much they can do only keep an eye on them Rolling Eyes
My injections are Monday and boy will I need you with me.....I do think it is because they go into your spine and I must tense up....I have been given some good advice take my full amount of cocodamols..and a patch they will be like a strong sedative....
Karen I hope you are still around and I will sit with you and have a good chat..and a cuppa...move over Very Happy
See you later and hope that everyone is doing okish xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:18 am

Evening

Barbara, of course I shall be with you on Monday. That goes without saying. You will need as many of us as you can.

It has been the first day me and Tony have time to our selves. I know that must sound awful but it was nice to have some us time.

I had a fall today, Tony dropped me off so I could look in a shop while he went to B&Q. I slid down the slope and went into a fence. It's silly, things like that that really frighten me now. Shall see if anything swells as I think I hurt my knee and back.

Anyway, I am going to watch telly so I hope you all sleep well and shall see you tomorrow.

Always thinking of you all.

Night night.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:37 pm

Oh Karen ...I hope you are not in to much pain today...I dread falling....I have had a few since these hips started...I can imagine how shook up you are....dare I say do you not use a stick...mine has saved many a time....let me know how you are....
And thanks for being there on Monday...I have to be there for 7.30 ...there are usually quite a few and it can be all day depending on were you are on the list....but I will pop in when I get back....the good news its my little local hospital...
Now you keep warm it is bitterly cold here and forecast lots of snow tomorrow... affraid
Coco, Christine and Elizabeth I hope you are wellish...and keeping warm
And always thinking of Chris and John...
See you all later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:34 pm

Morning all. Sorry had so much going been so tired i aint been on ere. Hope your all ok. We have snow and its still falling. Was ment to be going to somerset today but m4 closed by me so its cancelled . Have a good day xx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:35 pm

Morning all

Coco, lovely to see you. I know your area has the worst of the snow doesn't it. So make sure you look after yourself and keep warm. Sorry that you have had to cancel Somerset. Hope it wasn't like a booked holiday and you will lose money on it.

Barbara, how are you this morning. Hope you got a good night sleep.

There was me this morning thinking...everyone else has snow but we were ok. And it is now chucking it down and laying. I do hate the snow.

Shall see you all later, I am so so tired. Got up this morning at 3.30. The oven timer was going of and went to go back to bed then realised I had left the kitchen light on. So got dressed and came back down.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:03 pm

Morning all
Coco you be careful suppose its better now than on your way back..get some rest while you have the chance
Karen I didnt sleep to bad thankyou...hope you slept well and how are you feeling after that fall...hope you are not in too mach pain
I started snowing here last night around 7....then it must have stopped in the night but from early this morning it has put a few inches down... What a Face gosh that me staying in...hubby has had to go to work in it..
I will have a cuppa and see you later...xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:15 pm

Morning all

Hope you all slept reasonably well. Well, I dont know about you lot but hibernation time is here, you wont see me going out in snow. To frightened of falling. So anything we need we shall ask the girls as they like it.

Just to let you all know that I am always thinking of you all. Sending plenty of hugs to all of you.

Take care all of you.

See you all later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:33 pm

Morning all
Plenty of snow here and lots in the sky.... Shocked
I slept wellish last night hope you all did
I wont going out today not till its safe to walk....Karen I hope you are feeling better after the fall....
Keep warm and safe everyone...
will see you you later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:44 pm

Morning all

Hope you all had a good night sleep. I have woken up to more snow, so I will not be going out today thats for sure. Barbara, just a thought, will you be able to get to you're appointment tomorrow or will you have to cancel. I do hope that you can make it, for you, I know you are in lots of pain with you're hips. Fingers crossed for you.

Hope everyone else is okish this morning. Not snowed in or anything. Keep yourselves lovely and warm and shall see you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:09 pm

Morning all
Karen I was thinking about the snow has an excuse...not to go Sad but I darn't cancel I might never get another one
Its only at my local hospital still done in theater, I do not like going in there with all the mask and things...but I will bite the bullet and go
I hope you all slept wellish I didnt do to bad....but I was so cold in bed must be my age...
Have a goodish day everyone....xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:01 am

I'm here- I'm just going to have a read back and catch up on all your news

Elizabeth xx
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:40 am

Hello all hope things are good with you all.
I am still alive ...thank you for your good wishes here lovely of you to be thinking of me in my absence.
I'm ok...hubby not great...... Tommy the baby gorgeous.xxx Smile
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:40 pm

Afternoon all

First I wanted to say a hello to Elizabeth, and hope you are okish. And To Christine, good to hear from you. Soryy you're hubby is not good. I do hope things do improve for him. Sending my love and plenty of hugs.

Well....its come to it. I have to go out. Really dont want to but have to. Youngests birthday tomorrow and still need to finish off. Aslo I need to collect her meds from the chemist. H is coming with me as support. Neither of them in school today. Please dont let me fall or slip out there. I hate the snow.

Hope you are all keeping lovely and cosey inside.

Barbara, I am with you, sorry I should have said earlier. How did it go. Or, are you still waiting. I do hope not. Let us know how it went. And, by the way, you do have a cosey pocket, nice and snuggly in this weather.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:10 am

Yoo hoo Im hear...
Got back 15 mins ago....I was third on the list out of about ten so did ok...went down at 9.45....I took two cocodamols 1 patch and a gabapentin...and it cant say it wasnt painful but not has bad has last time... affraid
So now I have the anesthetic in the spine has well as the steroids so fingers crossed...thanks for the pocket duties Karen, and be careful outside
And it good to see Elizabeth hope you are doing okish
Christine ...I have been thinking about you and hubby ....sending you some good vibes and hugs ((((())))
Right I will put my feet up and get a cuppa 3 days of rest they said...no chance... Rolling Eyes
See you all later xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:52 am

Hi Barbara

So glad it is all over for you. About time eh. You waited long enough for it. I really do hope this works for you. And glad to hear you are resting at home now.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:15 am

Thanks Karen you are a love....you still haven't said how the bruises are from your fall..see i have not forgotten
I am going to bed early was up very early this morning...so I will see you tomorrow
sleep well everyone xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:22 am

Evening all

Barbara, I am now recovered from that fall. Just hope that I have not done to much, my right hip is now really starting to play up. I went out today, as I said had to. H came with me. Oh, if you had seen us both. Creeping along the road, we must have looked pathetic. But we managed not to fall or slide at all. Now I just hurt but that is to be expected. All ready now for the youngests birthday tomorrow. Phewwww.

Hope you are still resting up Barbara. And to everyone else have a good evening and good night sleep. I shall see you tomorrow.

Night night.

ps. I am always thinking of you all and sending plenty of hugs and love to you all.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:06 pm

Coffee Room - Page 7 H110 to Kimberly..I have found my smiles....hope you have a lovely day well evening when you get home from school...
I didnt sleep much last night but heyho tonight might be different...
Karen I hope there is no lasting damage from the fall..
I am still thinking of every one...hope you have a goodish day
Will see you later when I pop back for some cake.. Very Happy xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:46 pm

Good afternoon

Thankyou Barbara. Kim went into school, she didn't want to go so I sat her down and had to explain that although it was her birthday she still had to go into school. She wanted a thoroughly choclatty cake and that is what she has. So pop in later on, I'm sure there will be plenty left.

Barbara, how are you feeling today. Hope you are not in to much pain.

And to all of you, hope you have a goodish day.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:52 am

Hi Karen..bless her I think most kids will try to get a day off on there birthday..I dont blame her... Very Happy
Hope you are having a nice birthday tea...and thank you for the cake....
I am not doing too bad thank you...I will let you know when the local anesthetic wears off...
I hope everyone is okish...coco let us know how you are doing....
Right I will have a cuppa with this cake Very Happy xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:21 pm

Morning all

Barbara, how are you doing this morning. Hope pain is not bad for you.

Finally,, the snow is going. Yeh, means we should be able to go and do the weekly shop today. I just cant do carrying of the bags. My elbow and neck are getting me down at the mo. Constant pain in neck and elbow and shoulder much the same. Sorry, having a winge.

Hope you are all okish and looking after yourselves. Sending you all hugs.

See you all later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:15 am

Afternoon all Shocked I am sure I posted this morning asking how Kimberly's birthday went....it could be anywhere on the forum... Laughing
Karen pain does get you down....do your patches not help...wish I could help more...((((())))
The injections have not started working yet...but I am not giving up...will give them time
I hope everyone is doing ok ...I do worry when people go missing Sad
...1 GC here tonight the middle one...
Oh some good news..they have been told they can stop Niamhs inhaler...unless she get breathless.... Very Happy
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next