ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
tinkerbell
pottydotty
KAZ59
7 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 31 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  KAZ59 Wed May 23, 2012 4:47 am

Hi all

Coco, glad your son got a better car on the old petrol. How is he doing in his flat then. Hope he has settled down there ok. But you, still running around. And your going on holiday. You do need to make sure that you will be fit enough to enjoy it yourself. We used to love camping, but cant do it any more. A shame, but there you go.

Christine, we all know that you are having problems so will always make sure that you are included. We shall all be there on Thursday, pocket duties. And you can have a go at your hands from me, how dare they give you so much pain.

E, sorry to hear that you as well are still having problems. I do hope they start to improve for you very very soon.

Barbara, glad to hear that you have been relaxing in the garden. You do so deserve it.

Chris, I know what you mean, to hot for a poach, just a gentle one tonight. You must be worn out working in this heat.
Have you heard anything yet from those people that cant organise anything. I am sending you some extra spoons for yourself.

See you all later
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Wed May 23, 2012 5:18 am

hi kaz, im only trying camping again this year as my son is with us and the girls are old enough to help set the tent up etc, havent been for a couple of years, we used to go away camping every chance we could when i was fitter. we miss doing it so this will be a chance to see if its possible again for in the summer. because we will be taking two cars i can take a proper single fold up bed for me so no sleeping on the floor. Very Happy we couldnt afford a caravan or hotel so its the only way we can sort me mum and dads place for them.

dan is settling into his place, still been put through hell by the army . no one seems capable of filling forms or doing the basics they are a nightmare. i will explain more later.

kettle is on do you want a cuppa xx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Wed May 23, 2012 6:18 am

Hi Coco

Good to see you and you still sound busy so hope you are feeling a bit better there. Do hope the camping sorted and you let the family do the decorating and just direct with a cuppa. Laughing Glad your son happy with the car.

Oh Christine a poorly toe too, is all you need just now. Hope you didn't say a naughty word, bet it was tempting?

Hope the back and neck are easier today Karen, tis still so hot here.

Sorry lappie overheating here so posting takes forever Rolling Eyes

Chris xx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed May 23, 2012 6:33 am

Coco I am so glad your son has got a date...good for him going to college...I really do wish him well..and you going camping wow It is something I always wanted to do..and never got round to it....no chance with these bones...you have a brilliant time
Christine we will all be there for you on Thursday..I will have everything crossed that you have a good appointment..and that poor toe....I have a dread of anyone standing on mine...I hope its heals very soon
Karen...did you get any sun today....bless Hayley for doing the ironing...I am learning my OH... Laughing
Elizabeth I hope you are feeling less tired...soon be half term then you can lie in..
Chris..I used to work in a factory that was hot in summer....its awful and it does drain you...hopefully you have had a cool poach....and those bones aren't to bad ...hope you have a cooler day tomorrow...
Tony I am still thinking about you ..take care
Right I will be logging off for the night...but I will be back in the morning...
Sleep well everyone and thankyou again for your support..xxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry Chris didnt see you there...I hope that lappie holds out for you
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed May 23, 2012 7:10 am

Evening everyone

Hope you've all had a good bit of sunshine. Coco, yes, you do need a more proper bed for yourself, not a sleeping bag on the floor. If you are anything like me and Tony the girls would have to be helping us both to get up in the mornings. It would not be a pretty site. You enjoy yourself when you all go. But, do try and let your son and girls do all the putting up etc.

Chris, I to workedn in a factory many years ago and remember how hot it got. So you take things slower if you can.

Right, I am signing off now, to lay down straight is just what I need so shall bid you all a good night and shall see you tomorrow.

Night night.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Wed May 23, 2012 5:41 pm

good morning all, i hope everyone managed some sleep, it is lovely and sunny out there at the moment, i have housework to do today and some paperwork to sort out, im on go slow so far today lol, whatever your up to i hope today is kind to you xxx

Coffee Room - Page 31 Bloomingflower11111111111111111
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed May 23, 2012 6:44 pm

Morning all
Coco I do love the pic...it really lifted me..thankyou..you get that paperwork done then sit in the sun..VitD for the bones
The sun is shinning...how lovely to get up to it...not sure what today will bring....we were called having a couple of days away..but OH is busy at the min..and I always feel like I am letting the girls down..silly really but I do love um so much... Very Happy
Now I am getting all mardling...not sure if its a word but my mum use to use it.... Laughing
Hope everyone has a goodish day..
See you all later xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed May 23, 2012 7:11 pm

Good morning all

Coco,its lovely here too. And your pic is lovely, but, I got stuck on your post for a while, could.nt take my eyes away from the pic. Just you take things slow allday if you can. Paperwork good, means you are sitting down doing it.

Barbara, the warmth is lovley isnt it. And I know what you mean, re the girls. I would love to take our two away for a break but alas money says no. And I always feel quilty that they are not having one. Barbara, you say you are feeling..mardling... what does it mean. Are you feeling bad??????

Hope everyone has a good day, and dont forget the sun tan cream.

See you later
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Wed May 23, 2012 7:23 pm

Tinks ive heard the word mardling before Very Happy when i lived up north years ago. why is it we all have the increadable ability to feel guilty or like were letting loved ones down Shocked even if its un warented (sp) boy do we do it well. the most presious gifts you can give a child is love and time, the place/suroundings dont matter, tinks you give them girls plenty of both so please dont feel bad, they are lucky to have you, you really care about them, believe me all the goodies/holidays in the world mean nothing compared to having the love and suport you offer. hugs xxx

i have just had an interesting phone call from the joke shop (sorry job centre) you all know i had another esa medical a wee while back, well ive been waiting for the results and expecting to have to appeal etc again. well they have just told me i have been upgraded to the support group Shocked from the work group, no more interviews for a while, im shocked Shocked im not sure exactly what it means apart from no more interviews, and my son is now really nagging me to claim dla but im still worried about doing it .do any of you lovely peeps know anything about the support group?

kettle is on, i need a cuppa to get over the shock anyone want to join me xx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Wed May 23, 2012 7:28 pm

morning karen you popped in whilst i was not looking Embarassed hope your all ok,

i know what you mean about the cost karen, were only managing this as were decorating my dad place and he knows the camp site owner so got us a good reduction. its only basic camping and the girls will have to entertain themselves for a couple of days but there happy with that, then we will have 2 days to chill out before comming home on friday.

here is a cuppa
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed May 23, 2012 7:46 pm

Hi Coco

Glad that you will get a little break at the end of it. We usually go up to Tonies parents but his sister lost her job and her home so she's leving there at the mo. Oh, it is lovely up there in Mablethorpe, the beaches, the old town, I love it there. And with regard to your phonecall,I have never heard of that. I am on the next one down from dla,cant remember what its called,but Tony is trying to pursuade me to go for dla. I really dont know.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Wed May 23, 2012 8:34 pm

Thats good news about the car Coco. I have been camping a couple of times since my THR. It is just too much for me though.

Oh poor Christine getting a squashed toe to add to all the pain.
I will be thinking about you tomorrow. I have a monthly blood test too so I will need to pop out of your pocket briefly.

I sat in the garden yesterday while my daughter jumped on the trampoline. My foot started itching badly and I scratched it by rubbing my other shoe on it. It was still warm at 8. 0/c in the evening. I will pop out again and finish pulling out the nettles and cutting the prickles.

Cold drinks and ice in the fridge.

Hugs to your all.

E x

phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed May 23, 2012 9:19 pm

Hi E,

Just typed a message to you, and realised I was not logged in. I was just saying that I have been my back well yard. And need to take some pain killers as back hurting. Thats payback for you. So, you take it easy and dont over do the gardening will you please. Take care.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed May 23, 2012 11:57 pm

Hi Karen Mardling...can mean sad, but also reminiscing about the old days....strange word and like Coco says a very Northern one... Laughing I hope the rest eases your back Karen...I will let you know how my epidural goes...
Coco That is such good news, I am delighted for you...and yes DLA you go for it...we are all behind you
Elizabeth...dont go overdoing things...I have just done the very same this morning...and I can hardly move now...wish I had a gardener... Laughing
Poor Chris working in this weather.....I do feel for her....soon be duvet day
Christine we are all with you tomorrow I do hope it goes well ...I think you will be starting the meds after...so fingers crossed you get lots of relief from it...
See you all later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Thu May 24, 2012 3:51 am

Evening all

Sorry not been a good one today but hope you have all had chance to rest up a bit today and enjoy the sunshine.

I was raised in Cheshire and feel sure the word was maudlin there girls? Being in a sort of sentimental, thinking mood. Maybe a variation on your mardling eh?

Just wanted to call in and send good luck vibes to Christine for tomorrow. We will be in pockets with the optional fudge and maybe a biccy or two. Very Happy
Hope it goes well and that if you are on the MTX route that it really helps.

Do hope you have a lovely break coco and feel well enough to enjoy it. Will be nice if you get this good weather.

Hang in there with the poorly back Karen. Sorry Barbara I may have missed it on here as skip read just now but how did it go at the docs? Was that today?

take care all i will try and catch up properly later
hugs ((( )))
Chris xx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu May 24, 2012 4:25 am

Hi Chris

Sorry you've had a bad day. You must be exhausted with the heat. And your poor bones, have you got enough spoons,if not I shall send you some more over. I think you are right, Barbara did have her appt. today with the gp.
So, Barbara, sorry I forgot, how did you get on.

Chris, you have your appt. tomorrow, I shall be in your pocket to. And Christine, will be in yours as well. Wow, 2 Christines 2 appt.s. If we're having fudge for both, we will all be sick at the end of the day.

Chris, you make sure you are having a gentle poach on your knees.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu May 24, 2012 4:39 am

Hi all
Chris and Karen I went to my GP at tea time....and his loively receptionist who has been there since he started ...around 30 years ago...well she had a good look through my notes and guess what nothing...she went back to last June...nothing...so the hospital was covering this up and blaming my GP .....I wouldnt care but fancy getting his understudy to do it...because I know he was there I saw him..so I am in fighting mode...
Chris I hope your appointment is going ahead this time...its just not blinking fair...I will have everything crossed
Christine ...we are with you tomorrow...again I hope these meds bring you lots of relief
Karen is you back any better .....not sure about you but warm weather makes my bones worse...but I do love the sun
Now back to Maudlin...thanks for that Chris...I had spelt it wrong...but I knew there was such a word...
Coco and Elizabeth hope today isn't to bad for you both..
See you all later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu May 24, 2012 5:59 am

Hi Barbara

As we thought, it was the hossy, not your gp. Mark you I've had a right time today. Put my prescrip in monday with the youngest one to. Tony went to get it, Boots said no we haven't got it. So I rang the surgery and they insisted that it had been sent. Only prob was I had no more patches so was rather climbing the wall. They couldn't send a photocopy because the patches are controlled drugs. So my poor Tony had to go to the surgery and get another prescrip then go back to boots. The thing is, we have to do it all again tomorrow for the youngest's prescrip.
Oh, what fun we do have. They are certainly there to try us arn't they.

Were you meant to get results today Barbara. I thought you were. Let us know wont you. If you want to that is.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu May 24, 2012 6:29 am

Oh Karen if they were in pain like you and Tony they would make sure there meds would be ready and were they should be, when I looked after my Dad I had to stop the chemist delivering them...there was so many mistakes...
Karen my BP monitor results should be Friday but I will leave it till next weeks....Have I any other results due Iv not a clue.... Shocked
I have a calender but I forget to look at it.. Laughing
I hope its not to much hassle getting your meds tomorrow am going to say goodnight now...I will be thinking off Chris and Christine tomorrow...((((((())))
Sleep well everyone see you tomorrow xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu May 24, 2012 6:55 am

Evening everyone

Barbara, my family are always moaning at me for forgetting things. I, like you have a calendar, but never remember to look. The girls were meant to be at the dentist on Monday, of course I forgot Embarassed . You have a good evening.

And to everyone else have a good night sleep if you can. I think not only pain tonight but heat as well.

For Chris and Christine, I shall be in your pockets tomorrow so good luck. And E, if I am right has an appt. to for Bp.

Shall pop in early tomorrow for you all. Coco, hope you've had a good day. Not to much of the doing but more of the sitting.

Night night
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Thu May 24, 2012 8:25 am

Just having a last peek in to catch up

Sorry Coco, can't help on the support group thing but at least no more ridiculous interviews if I have understood that right? It has to be progress of a sort I assume? You most certainly should give DLA a go love after the time you have had lately which is sadly not a one off. Sad Forgive me I assumed you would already be on it for both bits of it. ((( )))

Oh Karen my sis has the same probs with that same chemist if the one in TW and there is always such a queue! Do hope you sort them out tomorrow.. You so need those patches just now. Sad

Barbara, glad you saw your doc, hope the BP results are better than you expect when you get them.

E and Christine, hang in there and hope appointments go well for you both. ((( )))

Sleep well if you can and hope you are all slapping on the sun cream when you venture out just now.
hugs and hopes ((( )))
Chrisxx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Thu May 24, 2012 6:38 pm

Good Morning all, i hope everyone is muddling along ok, i am jumpin into the pokets of those who need pocket duties, i have some cookies and cool drinks at the ready, i hope everything goes ok for you all.

i dont know where yesterday went, sorry i didnt get back in. karen i hope you get your meds sorted out.

im not sure what im up to today, hopefully not to much. whatever your all up to today i hope the day is kind to you xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu May 24, 2012 6:47 pm

Morning Coco and everyone else
Chris and Christine I am thinking about you today...and everything crossed that you get some help and relief
Karen I hope those meds get sorted today...its awful how they have you running around....good luck
Coco if I was you I would try and have some me time...especially while its so warm...not sure about everyone else...I love the sun...but my bones get worse has it gets hotter...
Today...Im not sure what Im doing...there are jobs galore here.....
I will see you all later hope today is a goodish one for all of you xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu May 24, 2012 8:59 pm

Morning all

Barbara, I know what you mean regarding the heat and our bones. So you take it easy as well today. Coco, I agree with Barbara, you do need some me time, especially with the weather being so hot.

I have my fingers crossed for Chris and Christine. It is getting rather cramped in here isn't it. Chris, hope you have some fudge for our journey. Am thinking of both of you. And E, I know you have an appt. today, hope yours goes ok as well.

I got my patches last night, what a relief. They do help relieve some of the pain. Just got to sort out youngests today.

All of you take things nice and easy, it's to hot to be doing to much.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Thu May 24, 2012 11:03 pm

Hi all

I know I am losing the plot these days but of what a total fool I felt this morning. Embarassed Booked the doc appointment on line late one night earlier in the week and even when my name and the doc flashed up on the screen today the penny didn't drop until I got to her open door!

WRONG DOC Sad oh I did feel so silly and stupid. Embarassed Rolling Eyes Apparently mine had taken the morning off anyway at short notice and there was nothing I could book this afternoon or tomorrow. Worst of all this lady who I had seen once before was so nice and I so wished I had been on her register instead but they do like you to stick to the same person. I had made a few notes re all the cancellations which I did at least leave for my own doc to see but did want to speak to her about it all, was so embarrassed at my blunder, just wanted to get out. What a plonker!!! and after yesterday I was struggling to walk today so am so annoyed at myself. Couldn't even do some shopping in town since I had forgotten my bank card!!! I really am losing it all round just now what a wasted morning. Crying or Very sad

Hope Christine and E are having a better time of it with their appointments. Thanks for the cookies and drinks Coco, glad you got your patches Karen.
Don't try tackling too many jobs Barbara.

Another hot day here so hope you are all coping with it.
Thanks for the thoughts today a rather silly
Chris xx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next