ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
tinkerbell
pottydotty
KAZ59
7 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 40 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  KAZ59 Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:38 pm

Good afternoon to all

Christine, you are lucky as Barbarasaid, my youngest went back today. And I think all the schools around here have.
Take advantage of it and have a really good day.

Barbara, hope your not doing to much and making sure you get plenty of rest.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:01 am

Not read back yet but just posting to say I feel delicate and poisoned today. Hope you all feel better than I do.

Will try to pop in tomorrow.

Hope to be okay enough to watch the football although that might add to my suffering!

E x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:17 am

Hi Karen
You did ask about the gabapentin, I haven't upped it yet, but I really am tempted even those it messes with the brain.....just to take the edge off this hip and back pain really...I just wished there was something else..but I dont think my GP likes spending the money....but will get there..I hope your pain has eased since you had physio...I know they left you suffering
Elizabeth I do feel for you....and I really hope it all settles down for you very soon..I was going to say see if you can have a nap but I suppose the children will be in soon...
We have a quiet one tonight...know GDs...unless they start to text to pick them up...
I have got lots of ironing done...sitting on my stool of course...
Will see you all later xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:30 am

Afternoon all

E, that sounds terrible. I really hope that you are feeling much better tomorrow. I hsall keep my fingers crossed for you and sending you gentle hugs.

Barbara, why dont you ask about patches, they certainly work for me. I think I will have to take a leaf out of your book and get myself a stool for when I do ironing.

See you all later...
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:31 am

Evening all
Karen I asked for the patches or anything slow release...but he just said they wouldnt take the place of the antiinflams.....I dont think they want to spend the money...I will be going back this week....
I hope you are doing okish Karen...if I dont see you later sleep well
Chris I hope you are home and relaxing
And everyone else I hope you all sleep wellish...see you in the morning night xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:25 am

Evening all, still not read back, im Embarassed sorry, im exhausted, did our second visit with peanut/buster at the rspca centre and it went really well, the lady who is fostering him thinks we are perfect for him, house inspection tomorrow and all being well hes ours , the housing assosiation has okayed it and are faxing a letter through in the morning, so were 2 steps closer Laughing

im trying to focus on the above as im hurting like hell and need a distraction, sorry if im going on about it, i hope everyone is ok, xxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:29 am

Well i have missed everyone now Sad

The must needed knee poach was delayed by a very important football match. Didn't we do well when we all assumed we would be thrashed Very Happy Then the lappie got sticky key syndrome and developed an annoying stutter so I couldn't post here. Evil or Very Mad

Sorry to see with the possible exception of Christine you are ALL really struggling today. Barbara when do you get the scan results? Hope they are not more of a worry. Do wish you could get some better pain relief there. Coco hope the dawgie soon in his new home and I send spoons after your busy day yesterday. Have you decided on Buster. Nice one. Very Happy

Karen did they ever fess up as to what they spilt on the sofa covers? Laughing Hope you have found the courage to phone the physio and that something is being done for Hayley?

E hang in there and hope you feel better tomorrow after such a grim day.
Christine sorry you hol is over tomorrow and hope it is an okish day for you, I know it will be tough.

sleep dust and lump hammers as required.
Chris xx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:01 pm

good morning all, i hope everyone is ok, i got 3hrs sleep in one go last night Shocked Very Happy , off to the drs with dan today then doggie visit late this afternoon, yep i think were going for buster, i just cant bring myself to stand in the middle of a field and shout peanut lol Laughing Laughing

gotta go will pop back later, have a good day, luv to you all xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:29 pm

morning all
Chris sorry I missed you last night...yip the football was good,,,a draw but its not too bad...I think we played really well...and without Rooney...not keen on him...
My scan results should be a week...thats this Thursday...but you can bet will get Monday before he gets round to them...I am a bit nervous about this one...Im glad you got that poach...and I hope today isn't to hard on you
Coco I like peanuts.....but I suppose you want to name him then he feels more like yours....I do know one thing he is going to a good home.....send us some more pics when you get him....I am getting all broody here for a doggy....the last 4~ 5 years is the only time I havent had any pets in my life...
Karen I hope you have manage some sleep and today is a good one
Elizabeth I do hope you are feeling less yuc....we do all need some sunshine...
Christine back at work today.....it will soon be the main holiday then you can put your feet up..
Has I speak the sun has come out.....yipee I had a really good sleep last night...was in bed for 9.30....and I only woke up twice.....I do think the pain knocked me out.....
Today Im not sure what is happening ......will tell you all later what I got up to.xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:30 pm

Good morning all

Coco, you managed 3 hours , I know thats good for you. And Barbara, only waking twice, I am pleased for you. But not that it is probably the pain knocking you out. You are going to have to badger your doc I think, you cant go on like this it is not fair on you at all.

Coco, I thought PEANUT was a lovely name. Until you mentioned in your post about shouting out for him. I'm sorry, I did have a giggle, I just did'nt think of that. Yes, you are right, Peanut not appropriate, Buster good.

E, hope your not feeling so unwell today and Christine, I presume you are back at school today so have a good day.

I have to take the girls to the dentist today, to honest could well do without but must be done. I dont think It had stopped raining here till about half an hour ago since yesterday morning. So, send down the good weather please.

See you later, and have a good one.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:37 am

afternoon all
Karen you are right I will have to badger him, he is a good gp has far has having test and things but you cant talk to him or ask for certain meds he just get the hump....we dont need to make appointments you just go along and wait your turn...this is good if you you dont like waiting for appointments but if hes busy...you can be there quite along time....I think I will bite the bullet tomorrow morning and get there early....wish me luck .
Karen how have you got on with the Physio, are you going to the next appointment, or have they put you off, I hope the pain isn't to bad....
I hope that everyones having a decent day....see you all later xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:25 am

Forgot I was painting today. So I've been out all morning. I am feeling better and had a lovely time. My first ever water colour wasn't bad I suppose although yet to get the judgement from Lady Lucy, 9 coming on 16.

Oh Peanut is a lovely name but when you said you couldn't stand in a field and shout Peanut I did get your point!

Christine is well! I am pleased to read that (only read back a few).

Really good football match and encouraged by the good start although they could have taken a few more pot shots instead of freezing to the spot a couple of times. I curled up in my bed to watch both matches. Well worth missing a poach for Chris. I confess I had a short sleep during the 2nd half of the England match but didn't miss anything.

Kaz any news on your x ray?

Thanks for your best wishes Tink. I was really feeling it yesterday and worrying about getting things done isn't a help.
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:54 am

Afternoon all

Hope you are all having a good day.

Barbara, glad you are going to have a gto at your gp, you shouldn't have to suffer and he should know that.

E, so glad you are feeling better and you are going to painting classes. Good on you. I love art, was always my best subject at school and Hayley and Kimberley have taken over now. I am sure your daughter will like it. But know what you mean. Hayleys nearly 16 coming on well you would think a lot old than me.

I haven't had the results of the x-rays yet, they have to go to the gp first, then she will let me know. And regarding the physio, I am biting the bullit, I am going tomorrow and if I feel I can I will tell him how he made me feel from last week. Maybe he had an off day.

I have been very silly, I order everyone elses meds, and forgot mine, the anti-depps that is, and I am in bed feeling very ill(side effects of not having them) Hopefully they are in today and Tony has gone to get them. So should be back to my normal(cough) self tomorrow,

Coco, have they been yet??? I am getting excited as well.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:01 am

Hi all
Oh Karen I hope you have got those meds...me and you would be good neighbours...we could give each other reminders.... you get plenty of rest...
Elizabeth I started a painting course a few months ago...but I gave it up....the others had been there forever and I felt a bit out of it....daft really I didnt give it a chance...good for you
Chris I hope you are home from work....plenty of footie on tonight but I only watch the ones with us in...I will miss Emmerdale....
Coco I hope you have that little doggy.... Very Happy
Christine hopefully today didnt go to bad for you
I had a visitor today...quote a surprise I will tell you...I had to get the bast china out and speak in my posh voice...I will post a pic....later
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:46 am

Coffee Room - Page 40 QueenandKate050 sorry its a bit blurred but she didnt like me taking her pic Laughing
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:54 am

hi all, i get my doggie on friday Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy he came here this afternoon and got on well with my dog and she said she is more than happy to let me have him, she wanted to keep him but knows he will have a fab home here so will let him go, i know some of you are waiting to hear so thought id better post quickly, she has just rang me to let me know. will post more when i get back from picking me daughter up xxx luv the picture barbara xx

-------

https://acpcr.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=27
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40