ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
tinkerbell
pottydotty
KAZ59
7 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 32 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  tinkerbell Thu May 24, 2012 11:27 pm

Oh Chris...I am sorry..I honestly used to blame the meds..but I do think its the pain that takes our mind off things..you poor thing and you had everything wrote down.....if it helps any I had my notes and forgot they were in my pocket.... Embarassed it is easy done...we only have one GP at ours surgery...but lately he has been using stand ins more and more..I do think he is getting ready to retire, nobody likes the stand-in one bit, so I may be looking for another surgery...and this is my second one...but only in 30 years.....
And not having your bank card must have been horrible....I hope you have something to eat...even if its beans on toast with grated cheese on top....yeah I have just had it...was having a jackets potato...but no potatoes in..
I will see you laterxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri May 25, 2012 5:02 am

Evening all

Chris, as I said, we have all done things like this before. Dont feel silly, we all do do it. As Barbarasaid when you are coping with pain alln the time (and you are working) You tend to go into auto drive and do forget things or even look at things not realising it has been done wrong. And, dont forget at least you have left your notes for your gp, so hopefully she should have read them when you see her next week.

Barbara, hope you have had a good day. Relaxing I hope, as with the rest of you. It is to hot to do anything else.

I might not be on later, my lap top needs charging up soon and for some reason the charger is unreliable.

So, if I dont, have a good evening and a good nights sleep and shall see you tomorrow,.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri May 25, 2012 5:40 am

Hi Karen and anyone else that comes in
Has anyone heard off Christine and how her appointment went, and Elizabeth, I think you said she had an appointment today.....hopefully they both went has well as possible
Its so blinking hot...sorry Im not moaning but why cant we get something in between...one min its 13 the next its 28...and in my garden the thermometer say 31.......oh watch it go cold now I have grumbled... Embarassed Shocked
Listen this I had a visit today off a lady that lives down the road to see if I needed anything as she was gouing to the shops....isn't that lovely...the trouble she is 82...god I feel old
If I dont see you all later sleep well...its going to be a warm one so no wheat cushions for me.. Laughing
See you all tomorrow xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri May 25, 2012 6:45 pm

morning all
I hope you all slept wellish...it was so blinking hot...oops sorry I dont want this warm weather to end... Very Happy
Our Chris is off today I suppose all the tourist are turning up there now....if you go out dont forget that bank card, and try and treat yourself you deserve it after the week you have had.
Karen I hope you back has eased up a little.....and that Tony isn't suffering to much....did you sought the meds for your youngest daughter...
Coco are you all rested or is there no such thing....enjoy the sunshine
Christine I am glad you start the meds on half term , I will be thinking about you , and hope it all goes well for you
Elizabeth are you feeling any better, I think you had an appointment yesterday...hopefully it was some help to you
Well the sun is still shinning ...not sure what today will bring....I will see you all later have a goodish day xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri May 25, 2012 6:46 pm

Good morning everyone

Hope you all managed to get some sleep last night. Now is contending with the heat as well, it is so hot in our room it is unbelievable.

I have tryed to get as many jobs done as possible before it got really hot. Now ran out of time. But must keep going otherwise I am falling asleep on the couch.

Hope you all have a good day, just make sure you all take things nice and easy, it is really hot out there.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri May 25, 2012 6:48 pm

Morning Barbara

You pipped me to the post. All meds sorted now, just have to go to town to get them. You take it easy, really hot already.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Fri May 25, 2012 9:08 pm

Morning all, had trouble getting a connection this morn, I have been up a bit honest.

Hope you are all having a goodish day if you can and slapping on the cream if you are out in this lovely sunshine. Hope it went ok yesterday Christine? not sure if you have been in yet, and good idea if you are starting the meds half term week so you are not trying to work as well.

Glad all the meds sorted at last Karen, and hope the back behaves today for you. Do hope Tony is coping a little better at the moment we have missed seeing him about.

Barbara definately garden centre weather today unless you are all garden centred out just now! Might try and tackle a weed or two when it cools down a bit later.

Coco hope you are not struggling too much I imagine heat like this can make poorly swollen bits worse but hope you are managing to get ready for your few days away. ((( ))) The girls will be glad once their exams are done.

Hope all okish for you today E and that the school runs went ok.

Will leave some cool drinks in the fridge and maybe an ice lolly or two.
love
Chris xx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat May 26, 2012 1:18 am

afternoon all
This lovely weather is just what we needed...I went out for a couple of hours with hubby...to be honest I go from bench to bench....and let him do the book shops...but I always make sure we end up in a cafe..and it was good
2 GDs coming tonight....so will have to get tea sorted...not a clue in this weather they would think I had gone mad if I did a salad....
I hope everyone is having a goodish day
Chris thanks for the ice lollies just what I needed.... Very Happy
See you all later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Sat May 26, 2012 4:40 am

Evening all

Glad you had a good trip out Barbara and enjoy your evening with the girls home. Hope you found a suitable tea to do and keep them all happy.

Hope you have all coped in the heat today has been a bit phew Shocked but we shouldn't complain. I tackled a bit of me garden but couldn't stay out in it long which is a shame cos I do love to sit out normally but just a tad too much today.

Hope you can all relax this evening and weekend and that it cools a bit at night so you manage some sleep.

take care all
cooling hugs ((( )))
Chris xx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat May 26, 2012 7:00 am

Evening all

Barbara, glad you managed to get out. And that you have your 2 GD's tonight. We know how much you love having them with you. Have a good evening.

Chris, As much as I have always loved the sunshine. It is a tad to hot for me now. So can understand why you only got a bit done. I think sometimes heat can be worse than cold when your bones are hurting.

Coco, we're missing you again. Hope you are not swelling up with this heat. Lets hope it cools down a tad for when you go camping. And that goes for Christine and E as well. This heat can do horrible things.

I wanted to get as much housework done early this morning, and of course have overdone it. Will I ever learn.

Anyway, just going to watch N.C.I.S, so, probably wont be back on till tomorrow. So try and sleep well all of you and shall see you tomorrow.

Night night
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Sat May 26, 2012 7:38 am

You all ok?

School have agreed to me taking next fri off due to my first mtx. Cool Surprised Twisted Evil affraid bounce pig alien pale drunken cheers Basketball

Very kind of them seeing as I prob do at least 1 to 2 hours per night work for them out of hours.

The torch passes my road that day ...so that is my inspiration to keep up!

BIG family day tomorrow

I will be back for you all in half term ..sorry bit muddled and fuddled at the mo!
be good all of you .. I am looking in on you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ttttttttt xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat May 26, 2012 7:40 am

Hi all
Just popping in to say goodnight
Karen you are right we do love having them here, has for being hot....not sure about sleeping tonight...we have all the windows open and its still very warm
Chris I hope you get to enjoy your garden tomorrow, please dont overdo things...I did the same a few days ago and boy did I suffer
Coco I hope everything is going wellish with you and your family
Elizabeth...I di hope you are feeling better..I do worry when I dont see people around
Christine you have a good weekend...
I hope everyone sleeps wellish see you in the morning
Night xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat May 26, 2012 5:59 pm

Good morning to everyone

I am the only one up at the mo(in our house) and it is so lovely when the sun is shinning too. Hope you all have a lovely relaxed day. Coco, I'm worried about you. Are you suffering with the heat and that goes for you E as well. I'm sorry, cant help it, both me and Barbara are the worriers of this lovely group.

Christine, good that your school have given you the Friday off, but so they should when you do extra work at home for them. And have a lovely family time this weekend.

I have decided that on monday I will be making an appointment with my doctor, the metal grinding is getting worse and it is now starting to frighten me and very uncomfortable.

Anyway, hopefully going to see my brother today. Have not seen him in ages so looking forward to that.

Hope you all have a good day and make sure you all rest, no point in overdoing things in this weather.

See you later
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Sat May 26, 2012 7:32 pm

Morning all

Another hot one today. Hope you all manage a reasonable day and cope with it all.

Christine yes glad you have Friday off and do hope you get to see the torch too. Very Happy

Karen, worried about you too please do get a doc appointment if you can think you need another xray at least maybe? Was SO grateful for your help yesterday, it really was good advise so please know it did help me. ((( ))) Hope you do get to see your brother today and catch up a bit.

Barbara, Coco and E hope the weekend is kind to you all and that the bits that need to be done don't leave too much payback

Going to try tackle the shopping before the day gets too hot here.

Take care all
cooling hugs ((( )))
Chris xx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Sat May 26, 2012 8:08 pm

Sorry been tired but on the wake-up bits I have had to sort out some bills. I'm on slow motion at the moment.

Good luck with the mtx on Friday Christine. We are all different with it. It used to make me feel travel sick nausea but I started on anti-sickness tabs and they have sorted that problem as long as I take them correctly.

E x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat May 26, 2012 8:20 pm

morning all
Karen you make sure you get an appointment....I really do hope everything is ok...
Chris you are right getting that shopping done early...didnt think I would be grumbling about the heat...I think next week is going to be cooler.
Christine good for you getting the day off, I do wish you well with the meds..and hope you get to see the torch...
Elizabeth its good to see you....hope you are getting there
Coco thinking about you.... whatever you are doing have a goodish day
We get the sun at the front in morning...my goodness its warm..think I may just have a potter in the garden...I overdid things the other day....never again...says me..
See you all later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sat May 26, 2012 8:25 pm

just a quicki, i couldnt get on line at all yesterday, blooming bt men did something with the box down the road and wiped everyone out Shocked for a bit, will pop back shortly just got to nip out

hope everyone ok will read back shortly xxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Sun May 27, 2012 3:29 am

Hi all

Good to see you Coco and how very dare they sabotage your tinterweb! Mad Hope you are hanging in there and looking forward to a few days away soon.
E you changed your avatar? is there something you want to tell us? Now wouldn't that be lovely news. Sorry you have been energy sapped today do hope you rally soon. This heat is draining us all just now I think.
Barbara, hope you enjoyed your potter and didn't overdo it. I sat out for a bit so am pleasantly off white at last. Very Happy
Karen, sending big hugs your way just now ((( )))and hope you had a good time with your brother.
Take care all and have a good evening if you can. Don't think I will bother with Eurovision we don't stand a chance this year and besides there is a footie match on. Very Happy
love and cooling hugs
Chris xxx

Last edited by chris7 on Sun May 27, 2012 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ooer not seen this before edited to correct naff spelling.)
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun May 27, 2012 4:24 am

Hi Chris
I forgot it was the eurovision...like you say most country's wont vote for us...poor umperdink I do like him Very Happy think I was in love with him in my hay day....and Elvis of course...Im glad you got some sun...Im in and out like a yoyo its a bit warm....NOT GRUMBLING... Laughing
I hope everyone is having a goodish day...is it the final of the voice tonight...my poor man went out last week...back to Asda for his job bless him....I will go and ask for his autograph that will makes his day.... Very Happy
Right I am starving forgot to eat today ...made the girls theres and forgot mine....
See you all later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun May 27, 2012 4:44 am

Afternoon/evening to everyone

Chris, hope you haven't burnt yourself, but glad that you had time in the sunshine. And, yes, I will be making an appointment, even got Tony telling me so, I will be doing it.

Barbara, glad you had a good day in and out of the garden.

E, sorry your suffering with the tiredness again, hope you do pick up soon. It must make it worse with the heat.

Coco, glad your back, you can tell those bt men that they had me really worried. Naughty bt men.

And Christine, hope you are really enjoying your family weekend. You will have to tell us all about it on Monday.

We had a lovely time round my younger brother's place. He's still as mad as ever. Always manages to make Hayley laugh which is good. I think that finally he has sorted himself out, and the divorce is going through now.

We had a really good laugh as usual.

See you later. Smile

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun May 27, 2012 7:29 am

Just popping in to say good night to all of you. Hope you all manage some sleep in this heat. As Barbara says, we shouldn't complain, but I do wish it to be a little cooler. It's from one extreme to the other.

I'm not actually going to sleep yet but my laptop is getting rather hot on my knees now.

Night night and take care all of you.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sun May 27, 2012 6:39 pm

Good morning all. boy is it hot again, i hope everyone is ok and this weather is not hitting you all hard again today, well i have to get everything together ready for the off tomorrow so a busy day. will take plenty of breaks. ankles are still very swollen, not a great look but im beyond caring now.

have a good day whatever your up to, we had the olympic torch come through by us yesterday, the girls went up and saw it i didnt, i hate crowds at the best of times, never mind when on crutches.

gentle hugs to you all, my youngest daughter got into college, i dont know if ive posted this already, i did a long post yesterday and lost it all.

blooming internet is still iffy.

will pop back later xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun May 27, 2012 8:07 pm

Morning to all

Coco, you poor thing. I dont suppose your ankles will go down while this heat is around. So, as you said, make sure you take plenty of breaks. Make sure you can post later so we can wish you and yours a nice break(once decorating is done) And I am sure I dont remember seeing about your daughter getting in, so tell her from me congratulations. Coco by September you will be down to one at home with you. How do you feel about that.

To everyone else, take things really easy today. I know I cant say that for poor Chris who will be at work now. But it is really hot out there and only just after 10am.

I plan a nothing day, once I have the ironing and vaccing done.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun May 27, 2012 8:09 pm

A sudden thought.....have one of you got an appointment tomorrow or am I dreaming again!!!!
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Sun May 27, 2012 8:51 pm

Not me Kaz. I have a quiet couple of weeks from appointments thank God.

coco not sure about college but you were looking at universities and Cardiff was a possible choice.

Karen have you heard any ore about daughter's placement? I keep looking for news but might have missed it in my fatigue spells.

I have sat out in the garden. I'm determined to get fresh air.

I got omelettes in bed this morning and all the washing up was done. I'm very grateful. OH has pulled his neck and is a lot of pain and has had to rest a lot so I'm 'single mum' again at the moment.

I enjoyed the football last night.
E x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next