ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
tinkerbell
pottydotty
KAZ59
7 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 35 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  chris7 Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:22 am

Hi all

Glad the meds seem to be ok so far Christine and fingers crossed for next week. Hope you not too shattered waiting for the torch. You have better weather than us very overcast here. Coverage is good everywhere and so nice to see the crowds. Very Happy

Barbara hope your journey home ok and you can rest up this evening. Hope Coco enjoying her break too, not sure when she is back but hope the decorating got done and you not got too much payback.

Hope you feeling less icky now E. Karen thanks for the support the appointment wasn't cancelled which came as a shock Shocked so I am a bit brain dead and bewildered just now. Do hope you are coping there today? ((( )))

just too confuse you all again, Rolling Eyes I am working at the shop tomorrow instead of Sunday so don't be worrying when I am not around tomorrow.
take care

I will leave the kettle on for whoever is about later
love
Chris xx

chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:44 am

I am feeling less icky now but not 100%. Christine go easy on your dose. Your body needs to adjust. Personally I'd doanother 12.5mg rather than up it too soon but obviously you must do as your rheummy suggests. Have you been told to have monthly blood tests?

Okay Chris another swap day? Hopefully it won't be too busy but then again I suppose you need the footfall to keep the job.

I see Coco has returned and Barbara is due home anytime. Hope you both had a lovely time.

Cheers Kaz

, sorry to be so miserable at the mo

E x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:35 am

Hi all
We got home around an hour ago, the weather was so nice we just sat on the sea front for a couple of hours...I dint want to come home, but the back and hips didnt want to stay... Sad but like I said it was lovely just to get away.
Karen I hope you get that appointment very soon....I hope the pain isn't to bad
Christine I have everything crossed for you....and hope the tiredness eases up
Elizabeth..I suppose you dont get much time to relax...hopefully the children will find something they like doing in the half term...then you can get a bit of me time
Coco are you home has well...did you have a good time.....and was the weather good
Chris I am so glad the appointment wasn't cancelled...I suppose you will feel bewildered, you know where I am if you need me
I will be back later when the unpacking is done....not keen on this bit...
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:02 am

Afternoon all

E, dont you worry, you not being miserable, your just in pain and with everything else, ie., family things are difficult for you. Hope you start feeling improvement very soon.

Barbara, good to see your home safe and sound. Cant you leave the unpacking for another day. I hope your hips stop moaning at you real soon.

Chris, When you are ready, you know where we are. And yes, you are right we would have worried about not seeing you tomorrow, you know us so well. Hope you managed a good nap.

Christine, hope the meds are still behaving for you. And that you will work well for you.

And Coco, your home. Did you enjoy your camping, and how did te decorating go??? Good to see your home to.

Shall see you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:02 am

the torch was great..
but its gone in a flash.
dont get too tired Chris.

Eliz..... I am a wimp perhaps.... the 2 tabs were only 2.5 each..so a total of 5mg.....will up it to 7.5 next week!
Smile

can we put pics anywhere?
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:31 am

evening all
Christine Im glad you enjoyed the torch..I do wish I could have seen it....now you enjoy half term...and take it slowly with the meds you will get there.
Karen I have listened to you...the unpacking can be done tomorrow.....its habit..I always put the washer on has soon as we get in...
Chris you have a goodish evening I have sent you an email
Coco hope you are home safe and sound
Elizabeth....its good that you can help Christine with the meds..it must make such a difference to her.
I wont be on again tonight..so I hope you all sleep wellish...and tomorrow is a good day xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:45 am

hi all you lovely peeps, boy have i missed you all, sorry it has taken a while to get in here, got home this afternoon, had to unpack the cars do tea sort girls out son has just gone home and ive finally sat down. got the tents to sort out tomorrow and all the kit to put away properly and a mountain of washing to do but it can all wait til tommorow. im shatered,

had a good time, but suffered for it, will tell you all about it tomorrow when im less tired and can think straight, off for a batrh now,

luv to you all, will catch up on everything tomorrow, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:56 am

Hi Coco

Glad you had a good time, but sorry that you are no dealing with payback. You have a nice hot bath, sooth your poor bones,and we shall be here when you have got yourself together again. Really good to have you back though, we've missed you too.

Maybe see you later
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:06 am

Hi all

Glad Barbara and Coco home safe and do hope you can rest up and worry about the washing later. Yes we want all the goss and piccies when you feel up to it and hope the weather didn't spoil things.

Christine, the torch won't be flashing by me too quick as it is a steady climb up my road! Laughing yes please piccies when you can. Glad you made it.

Hope you all have a good weekend if you can and gather a few much needed spoons
jubilee hugs to you all (((( ))))
Chris xx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:08 pm

Coffee Room - Page 35 Chilli

sorry all, i saw this and it made me laff i just had to share it . Anyway good morning to you all, i hope were all in fine fettel (good) this morning.

kettle is on if youd like a cuppa.
its dull outside at the moment, but i have the first wash load on. im affraid to admit that i can barely walk this morning, as well as the usual pain in my feet it feels like the stones (i always have that feeling of several large stones in me shoe, in me feet) have turned into jagged rocks. oh well another alteration to the srther shuffle Laughing Embarassed

im gona do some toast as well, i will do plenty for us all.

now i really need to read back shortly and find out how youve all been and what youve been up to.

i will make another coffee then tell you about my few days away. .
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:09 pm

Good morning everyone

Hope you all had a good night. And that Barbara and Coco had a good night back in their own beds. I had a very strange one. About 11.45 last night we had a phone call from Tonies friend. Tony was so worried about him he got into the car and went over there. It wasn't long before he was home again, couldn't get any answer. But just couldn't settle after that and the got so so stiff had to get up.(there will be some killing today)

Chris hope work is not to hectic today. And Christine that the meds are still working out ok. E, I do hope that you feel a little better than yesterday.

Very gloomy down here, but at least not cold. Coco and Barbara hope you do have some piccs for us.

See you all later.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:13 pm

Oh Coco

You are in the wars. Your poor feet. I do hope tat you are going to take things really easy today. I would love a cuppa and some toast and we can sit by the window and have a good contemplate.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:50 pm

Coffee Room - Page 35 FriendsCoffee

we arrived at the site on monday afternoon, really hot and sunny, pitched the tent in the corner plot of a field surounded by trees on the edge of the woods. beautiful place and stunning site. popped in and seen me mam and dad,( me mam did her usual nasty comments thing but aimed them straight at my eldest daughter so i told her to shut up and stop being such a nasty b**** she may have put me through hell all my life but she aint starting on my kids, nasty cow. so that shut her up and put a stop to any further noncience from her, so not a great start, my kids were proud id finally been real blunt and shut her up instead of just ignoring the nasty comments which have always been directed at me, its no secret i dont get on with my mum or like her she has always been cruel then says she is just joking if pulled up over it. anyway she shut up for the rest the time we were there,) dad was looking really ill so im glad we went when we did. we spent the first evening on site, had tea at the pub there and a couple of drinks, (dont drink very often) then went to the tent and bed. tuesday the girls went off around the gorge (chedder gorge) and the caves etc whilst me and me son decorated the bedroom for my parents. did it all, clean move and 4 coats of paint ceeling and walls and put it back in 6 1/2 hrs. left it looking lovely and they were happy, rested up that evening. the dog loves camping. he was so well behaved bless him lol, wednesday after a slow start we went to the sea side , did a bit of shopping. popped in seen me dad, sorted out the hospital for me dad and his meds, went back to the site and chilled out, girls went swimming etc, thursday popped in and seen parents, then went to street, they have a big retail outlet, the kids wanted some clothes from there.then we went out for a meal early evening with me mam dad brother his wife and 2 kids, friday we packed up and came home,

we only had one day where it was dull and damp the rest of the time was sunny, we were the only ones on the field so the dog and kids could mess around. the site was so clean and staff were really helpful, i spent wed thurs and friday on crutches and yes ive done to much but it was all worth it and would go again. i luv camping, we dont even bother with electric, its the getting away from everything i like. id happily spend a week in the tent just chilling.

Barbara how did your time away go? i hope you enjoyed it and am looking forward to hearing about it. xxx

now what has everyone been up to whilst we were away xxxx

pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:50 pm

Morning karen, sorry it took me a while to type up my post i didnt see you come in. how are you and yours xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:57 pm

morning all
Poor Coco these holidays are meant to do us good..im afraid Im the same...my legs just wont move today...oh well we got away and thats what counts.. Rolling Eyes now you put those feet up..my washing will go in today...not to bad really with only two of us
Karen honestly the things that people do ringing at that time...we dont mind in emergency's...I just hope you both get a good nap today..
Chris I hope today isn't to busy for you...
Christine I do hope you are doing okish with your meds....and the side effects stay away...dont forget some people dont get them.
Elizabeth....sending you some hugs for a better day ((((())))
Today it is cloudy, I wont be going anywhere I really did suffer on hols....just not fair is it..
I hope you all have a goodish day...has anyone got any buntings out for the queen...I was going to get some today
See you all later xxxxx
Sorry Coco didnt see you there..I have just been reading your holiday post, I am glad you stood up for yourself, just you remeber what a good mum and person you are , and we all love ya xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:25 pm

morning barbara, i hope you manage to rest up today, and the legs start to ease for you today, what did you think of llandudno, that is where you went wasnt it or am i confused again Embarassed ,

chris i hope you are ok honey and work is kind to you, sending you some spoons,

E i hope things are improving for you, i see your having a tough time at the mo, hugs for you, were here for you ok.

christine i see you have started new meds, i so hope that these help you and the side effects are minimal to none for you, (not everyone gets sick with them) stick with them honey ive heard so many peeps say they help so its worth a go.

karen that is so out of order ringing you at that time and poor tony having to go out and check on him. it causes so much worry, i hope you bother manage some rest this afternoon. how are the girls doing? have you heard anything about hayley and school.

barbara rest up today if you can, i dont know if you took any pictures but im affraid i didnt, i know the girls took some when they climbed to the top of the tower on top of the gorge so i will look for them and see if i can up load them.

i hope i havent missed anyone if so im sorry,

have a good day all of you xxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:31 pm

Hi Coco
I forgot my camera...and lots of other things come to that... Laughing but I did take a pick with the web cam on my lappy of a seagull outside of the window trying to get in...will see if I can get it on.....not you put those feet up or else...
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:57 pm

we had loads of rabbits running around our field, not sure which i prefer, rabbits or seagulls lol, im still in my pj's and all ive done so far is one wash load , no chance of a speedy day today here lol, you take it esay also barbara xxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:58 pm

Right, I did it again... forgot to sign in.

Coco, I love Cheddar Gorge, many holidays spent that way. So beautiful. And regarding your mum, she does not deserve you as a daughter. You are a fantastic mother. And. you are still there hen needed by your mum and dad.

Just make sure that both you and Barbara take things easy today wont you, please, pretty please.

We received a copy of a letter basically saying that Hayley has been ejected from the special school, I dont know at the moment what is the next step.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:21 am

karen im sorry to hear about the school, im sure you can appeal, why does everything have to be such a fight these days. its not as if you can contact anyone before wednesday either, i so hope someone will fight her corner and get them to take her. i wish i could sort it all out for you, how is hayley?

been and got a little bit of shopping, anyone would think the shops were closing for a month the way everyone is panic buying its nuts out there, i couldnt cope with it so got out with out a lot of what i wanted but at least i have enough to feed us for a couple of days.

im exhausted and still have everything all over the house. but it can stay there a while yet.

hope your all having a good day xx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:42 am

Glad you have had such a lovely hols both of you and lovely to have you back.

Coco I have been to that shopping place in Street. It is good there. They had a funfair there when we went but was just packing up! Try explaining that to an autistic child. Somerset is beautiful and we went twice, took both boys to BIBIC (British Institute for Brain Injured Children) and stayed at a lovely farmhouse in the middle of nowhere.

Well Coco your Mum won't change unless things are pointed out to her.Some people are just stuck in a nasty rut and only take stock when the nastiness is challenged. Good for you. I do hope your feet are getting better but I'm sure its going to take a few days complete rest and you will go through the pain barrier first.

Oh Karen what awful news about the rejection. I wasn't expecting that at this point.

Christine it is good that you are only taking a small amount. Blimey I took months to take my first dose. I ended up going to the hospital where m nurse chucked it down my throat before I could say no. I was so put off by all the side effects especially hair loss but haven't had that problem at all that I just couldn't face it! Looking forward to the pics of the torch.

David Beckham had a surprise visit to a local school. I've been watching the video-the looks on the children's faces was wonderful and they were genuinely surprised, over the moon and cheering.

Hoping Chris gets through the day. Tink and Coco you just leave as much as poss until you can face it!

Elizabeth x

phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:50 am

Coco I just love the cheddar gorge..its years since we went there...I think we where staying in Weston supermare...I have just stuck the washing in...like I said not much to do.....I hope your feet are easing up for you.
Elizabeth...hope today is a bit better for you.....and I agree Cocos mum needed telling
Karen I am so very sorry that Hayley has been turned down for the school, the trouble is they have shut so many, it just not fair ...I do hope they come up with something else for her.....try not to worry about it.
Chris I hope havent had a busy day...soon be home time
Christine...you are doing well keep up the good work.....
Right has I said I forgot my camera while we were on holiday...and my shoes come to that ...dont ask...but I have a pic taken of a seagull outside of our window taken with my web cam...will try and post it.....I know what you are saying and I agree...im a bit mad..... Laughing
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:59 am

Coffee Room - Page 35 Seagul10 This is the view from our window...sorry I forgot the camera its taken off my webcam...this seagull was waiting to be fed... Laughing
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:26 am

Your holidays sound great...bet you are tired though now, but we have to keep enjoying ourselves dont we? I have always fancied Cheddar Gorge, and the seagulls look cheeky Barbara.
Elizabeth it is a scary step to take I thought I was being a bit soft.
will try to put some pics on my brain was a bit too far away to suss it yesterday.
Karen hope you have a more peaceful night ..its so worrying to get a call at night.

My bunting is up ..I'm not a royalist by a long chalk but got into it with the kids a school, we had to dress up 50s style my co worker in class was elvis, I got a blue and white polka dot dress and loved it! the kids looked splendid. So its been a busy weekend so I invested in bunting and M&S
jubilee food to keep it going.

I seem to have had some relief from some potential Psoriasis emerging on my thighs , it seems to have gone away!

Be good.

Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:29 am

Evening everyone

Hope you have all had a restful day. I think we will appeal re Hayley and the school. But at the moment she doesn't want to talk about it. Feeling very low(understandable)

Barbara, the picture is to small for me, I cant see properly, my eye sight is getting worse. But thank you for putting it up for us to see.

Chris, how did your day go, quickly I hope so you were soon back home and poaching your knees. You can have a good rest now.

See you later hopefully
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next