ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
tinkerbell
pottydotty
KAZ59
7 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 17 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  KAZ59 Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:32 pm

Elizabeth, I wish it was the latter one. If only. Rolling Eyes

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:33 pm

Oh Karen when we came down they were sat here with there cereals and a big smile on there faces... Laughing
Karen sorry everyone is posting at once so im missing thing I just read you have not had much sleep because of your arm....I hope it eases up today x
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:35 pm

Elizabeth and Barbara

Would you like that cuppa now. I shall make it. You two go and sit down and I shall bring it over. We can have a good chin wag.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:37 pm

Thanks Karen..I have just edited my post to ask about your arm ....
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:50 pm

OK Barbara, it's the arther in the neck. When it gets really bad it goes right down my arm and when my thumb on that hand starts, well thats when they start a fight.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:55 pm

Karen I do hope it eases up soon...this blinking Arthur has a lot to answer for...
I will see you all later must get rid of this bedding.....x
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:22 am

Afternoon to everyone

Hope that you are all at home relaxing. Well apart from Chris, sorry Chris, hoping that the rain has made people stay at home for you to have a nice quiet day.

Coco, I really hope that you are relaxing. You'd better, if I hear different I shall get Mr Admin to make you do 50. I've just finished my ironing and now sitting down and resting, next thing to do is put the duvet cover back on. I do really hate doing that. Double, not to bad, but a king size, I nearly get myself wrapped up in it.

See you all later.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:53 am

Hi Karen you speak of ironing...well I have broke my ironing board...I know what you are saying..how..you never do any.. Laughing well my OH has welded it twice...but this time it has gone all together....so we had a voucher for argos...the trouble is you cant see them to see how easy they are to put up, so the lady brought it out...and unpacked it..I could not get it up and down properly, so we asked to see another one.... Shocked oooh wrong move...I did apologise..but she was in a mood...3 boards later ...I found one...trouble is now I am to shattered to do any ironing...and I have 2 uniforms to do... Rolling Eyes
I hope everyone is having an easy day see you all later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:39 am

Hi all

What a horrendous day with the rain, some drought we are having here?? !!! Am cold and drenched and was soooo.... boring all day. Rolling Eyes Only 99 customers ALL day never be heard of. (and no I don't count them those are just the ones who bought something). I almost dragged one in off the street to round it up. Laughing Very Happy I was glad I was on the first floor to be honest as expected a tidal wave to engulf us at some point today it really has been monsoon weather.

Sorry the neck and arm not so good Karen, I know I am always worse when it is so cold and wet so hope you get some sunshine to help a little soon. You take care love ((( )))

Oh dear Barbara the party went on a bit so hope you and everyone else have had a rest today. Apologies Coco E and Christine if you have been in, I read back too quick to catch up properly with you all but hope you are all having a goodish day. I definately need a long thaw in the bath today.

Take care
love
Chris xx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:39 am

Oh Chris theres me and Karen thinking you will have an easy day...we didnt give a thought to boredom...I use to to work in a furniture shop, and it was soo quite..I hated not to be busy
Anyway you put your feet up and have a cuppa...I have mi new ironing board now...but the ironing is still not done....
The weather hs never let up here...I soo wish summer would come back
See you all later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:41 am

evening all, i am at this minute hidding behind the couch from kk and admin as i just know im in for a row What a Face oh well id better fess up, quiet day/resting Shocked Embarassed nope, painting/cleaning more like it. yes im paying for it but it had to be done as the walls were boggin (filthy) in the flat, i need the peace of mind that it is clean for me lad to move into. mr admin i cant do 50 im sorry im all done in now, but the walls are looking clean Laughing . i will go and boil in the bath shortly and come back for a cuppa and catch up with what you have all been doing.

i can hear the sigh's of dispare from here Embarassed Embarassed what can i say?....

cake and cuppa anyone Very Happy
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:39 am

Hi all
Used my new ironing board...so got through quite a bit of ironing... Surprised
PD you are in trouble and now you are off again tomorrow...you be careful..and I wish your friend well...hope it all goes ok
I will say goodnight..I do hope that you all sleep wellish...I will see you all in the morning
Chris I hope you have had something to eat
Night everyone xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:52 am

just takeb my anti sickness pills and.........Ifeel sick.

So wishing you all a good night and hope you all sleep well.

Elizabeth xxxxx
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:00 am

Good night all

Elizabeth, I hope that sicky feeling doesn't stop you from sleeping. I have my fingers crossed.

To everyone else, have a good night and shall see you tomorrow. Chris, I really do hope that this new week will be kinder for you.

Coco, it is tomorrow isn't it, that you take your friend to hospital ?? Well safe journey and hope everything goes ok for your friend. And you make sure that you look after yourself.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:11 am

Hi Coco

Just seen your post.... you naughty girl..... what were you thinking.....Yes, perfectly understandable Coco, you want your son to be ssttled in as soon as possible. Shall let you off this time..... You will be safe from Tony as he has just asked me to tell all of you that he wont be on for a couple of days. He's not feeling at all well. This happens every so often. His medication muddles up and he is really ill with it.

Barbara, he hasn't forgotten you. Give him a couple of days and he should be back to normal again and will help you ot on your computer.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:55 am

Oh dear Karen Sad

Some anti poorly sleep dust to you and Tony just now. (((gentle)))'s. Hope he soon feels a tad better and that your neck and arm eases of there tonight. You too E hope you can get some rest without the nausea.

Coco, well done, yes you were naughtly but we can all understand why, just hope tomorrow goes ok for you too and the payback is down to a dull roar.
Barbara well done with the ironing on the shiny new board Very Happy TEA?!! I knew I had forgotten something!!! only joking I did eat Laughing Laughing

Christine hope school ok this week and we will be with you on the 10th and hope it helps you ((( ))) It is a bit busy with appointments this month so do remind us girls. The 7th your first one Barbara I think?
Hang in there guys
love and sleepy hugs ((( )))
Chris xx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:47 pm

a quick visit, good morning to you all, cuppa?

just want to wish you all a good start to the week, tony and karen i hope your feeling better soon, i hope the week is kind to you all. i wont be on later today as off on me treck cross country. will catch you all tomorrow evening if all goes well, if not then wednesday.

leaving gentle hugs for you all, xxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:37 pm

morning all
Karen please tell Tony not to worry, I have lived with this for months and have got used to it...I do hope he wont worry about it he has enough on his plate.....I hope you both got some sleep last night..and that things are moving on with Hayley
Coco you have a safe journey, what a good friend you are and I am sure she will so relieved that you are with her...then please have some me time
Chris I hope today isn't to bad on your joints....and take good care of yourself
Christine we are all here for you...and I am sending you some good vibes for your new treatment
Elizabeth...did the anti sickness pills work for you in the end...I really do feel for you...I hate feeling sick....fingers crossed that you managed some sleep
I hope that is everyone....if not I apologise
The sun is shining here ..yeah you heard it right Very Happy the girls have gone to school....and I am not sure what I am doing....no Im not doing more ironing...see you all later have a goodish day everyone Very Happy Very Happy xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:05 pm

Good morning all

Hope you all had a good sleep/rest and that you are ready for whatever the day brings.

Coco, I know I'm to late but hope you and your friend have a good journey. And that everything goes ok for your friend. And for you staying the night away I think will do you good.

Barbara. Once Tony is back on track he will look at what can be wrong for you. He wont settle till he knows it is done.

Hope you all have a good day and shall see you later.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:37 pm

morning again bounce see this little man well I am the opposite to him....no bounce
Karen I dont want Tony going round with my comp on his mind..there is no rush at all
Like I said earlier the sun is shinning so I thought right plenty to do.....I have only moved from one chair to another Shocked Embarassed Laughing
Oh well I will move back to my other chair....Im not in to much pain just dont know were to start....
Any advice is very welcome
See you all later xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:03 pm

Barbara, just take the opportunity of relaxing. You deserve to have a me day you know. I know what you mean though, I feel like that today, all my bounce has bounced away today.

Maybe it's the shock of seeing good weather.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:37 pm

Morning all.

The sickness started after I took the anti-sickness pill. Maybe my stomach just couldn't cope with that and a bowl of chille-con-carne. MY OH had to take over with the children in the evening.

I slept terribly. My left hip and knees and left elbow kept waking me up.I had to go for a Blood Pressure check today(it was fine) so now I'm home and resting. I need some new clothes so will do some online shopping today.

My right hand is always freezing and is now. I wonder why only one hand is frozen and not the other? I'm right handed BTW.Any ideas anyone?

CStars I have an appointment same day as you. I see my rheummy for a six monthly check which is actually 8 months! I see my nurse a week later which is absolutely ridiculous as I need to space them out so I see someone every 3 months but it just doesn't work like that. I'm on mtx.

Hope the day is going well for you all. Is Son still happy with the flat Coco is he having 2nd thoughts?

E xxxx
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue May 01, 2012 3:48 am

Hi all
Elizabeth not my hand but my right foot is always cold...but then I have always been different..hope the sickness is easing...
Chris hope you are not having an hard time at work...or will you be home by now... if you are put your feet up
Coco I do hope all is well for your friend and have a safe journey back
Karen hope you have had a less painful day
Christine I am still thinking about you...and we will be in your pocket on the 10th...I am hoping
I have the right day
Tony hope you are having a decent day pain wise....
My OH has got the awful sickness bug our GD had last week....apparently half the class are off with it
I have had a really lazy day...trouble is it makes me more tired...cant stop yawning.... Shocked
Will see you all later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue May 01, 2012 5:28 am

Evening all

Glad to hear that you've had a lazy day Barbara. Sorry to hear your OH has that rotten bug, wish him better for me.

Elizabeth hope that sickness has gone away now and that you have finally got some much needed sleep.

Chris, hope you are reasonable okish. And having a nice soak in the bath for those bones of yours.

Christine, hope you are doing okish regarding working and those children are looking after you.

And finally, Coco, hope your friends op went ok and that you are relaxing in your hotel room. Have a safe journey home wont you.

I am laying down now, so wishing you all a good night sleep/rest and shall see you tomorrow.

Sleep tight.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue May 01, 2012 7:07 am

Hi all
I am just popping in to say goodnight...I am shattered
Karen and everyone else....sleep well