ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
tinkerbell
pottydotty
KAZ59
7 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 25 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  tinkerbell Sat May 12, 2012 5:23 am

Evening all
Chris you are right Im no Delia ....do you know my lovely mum was in service from being 14....she cooked all the meals for the family...and was a brilliant cook...wish some had rubbed off on me...I hope tomorrow isn't to busy for you...you have an early night...
Karen scrabble is good for the brain...
Coco hope you are feeling a little better
Christine I am hoping you are more settled now you have the information
Elizabeth hope you have a goodish evening
Tony sending you more healing hugs ((((())) and sleeping draught for both of you
I will see you all tomorrow sleep well everyone xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Sat May 12, 2012 5:34 am

I've had a much neededsleep and now feel much better but also have the dreaded irroning pile!

Going to have a small tea tonight as don't feel hungry. Daughter got pupil of the week award mostly because of her hair. she is under orders to brush it at least twice a day and no complaining!

I'm so glad it is weekend I'm looking forward to a sort of lie in but Son has a club tomorrow so will need to get him ready.Shame you have to work tomorrow Chris on a busy day. Hope the favour will be returned one day.

E x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sat May 12, 2012 6:31 am

evening all, i hope your all ok, xxxkettle is on for you all xxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat May 12, 2012 6:33 am

Evening everyone

Barbara, you have a good night and a good sleep and shall see you tomorrow.
E, glad you managed some sleep. And you must be very of your daughter getting her award. Lets hope she keeps brushing her hair. At least with your son at club you will be able to listen to your music for a while. So you enjoy that.
Chris, lets hope it chucks it down with rain so not many people want to go to the shops. Hope you have a good day tomorrow.
Coco, still thinking of you. I am sending some more hugs for you to keep you going through the night. Lets hope there will be an improvement in your hands and fingers. When you dont post much, I/we really miss you. So keep that in your mind.
Christine, hope you have a good evening and a good weekend. Just make sure you rest up plenty.

Sending hugs to all, and wishing you all a good night and shall see you tomorrow.

Night night.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sat May 12, 2012 3:55 pm

morning all, kettle is on, im chillin by the window xx have a good day xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat May 12, 2012 5:32 pm

Morning all

Coco, I do hope that you are starting to feel a bit better this morning. But, if not I am still thinking of you and sending big gentle hugs your way. I shall make myself a cuppa and dream for a while. Just cant wake up this morning. Bodyis up and running but head does not want to come to.

We have Tonies parent's coming down today, the girls are really getting excited, it's been a while since we've seen them. But I will still be popping in.

Hope everyone has a good day. The sun is shining here, makes a change, so lets hope it stays around forf a while. Chris, hope that work today is not to busy for you. Shall hopefully see you later.

And to everyone else, have a good relaxing day.

See you all later.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat May 12, 2012 8:00 pm

morning all
Coco you was up early...I hope you managed some sleep last night...and that you feel a little better...
Karen how nice that Tony mum and dad are coming over....gosh what I would give to have my parents here.....you really enjoy having them round...I am sure the girls will...bless...
I hope Chris doesn't have a really busy day today.....she will be shattered tonight....so will get the jacuzzi ready for her......we do have one I take it.... Very Happy
Elizabeth hope you get that lay in today even if it only half hour it makes a difference
Christine hope you are doing okish and your mind is more settled over the meds...
Tony you enjoy seeing your mum and dad...
The sun is shinning here...still 2 GDs here....I love them to pieces...and cant wait for the third one to arrive Very Happy Very Happy not sure what we are doing but enjoy you day everyone....xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Sat May 12, 2012 9:45 pm

Enjoy your day Karen and Tony too. Sounds lovely. Yep got some music playing and the sun is shining so dancing in my chair.

I couldn't sleep until 4 am. I had some sandwiches before bed and they sat on my stomach all night so had acid burning sensation. When it finally settled at 4 my knees were hurting!

Thanks for the cuppa Coco. Have you recovered from your a*** day yet?

Lets hope Chris manages the entire day. I've a feeling she is going to be poaching those knees tonight.

Morning Tink and Christine. Hope you are both well

e x

phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun May 13, 2012 3:42 am

Hi all
Karen I hope that Tony's mum and dad have arrived safely...
Elizabeth hope you have managed a nap this afternoon.....
Hopefully Chris has either finished are not far off so will get the jacuzzi going for her.....
Coco I hope you are feeling a better...and resting
Christine you enjoy your weekend
I have just been looking at 7 puppies...oh what I would give for another dog...but it wouldn't be fair..I couldnt take it for long walkies like I used to with my my last one...they are so cute they are part Labrador and two are golden coloured like the andrex advert.....
The sun is still shinning here and its lovely and warm....now all we need is a few months of it.... Very Happy
See you all later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Sun May 13, 2012 4:33 am

Hi Guys

Not long been in, the lovely sunny day kept a few out of the shops but please remind me never to swop days again!!! Rolling Eyes
Sad Will try and read back later, but hope you all had a goodish day?
Hugs to Coco and Tony ((( )))
Chris xx

Barbara got to be ready for BGT later, do hope that dawgie wins but am guessing the singer will.
Sorry to dash just now but wlll be nice to be off tomorrow Very Happy Very Happy
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun May 13, 2012 5:48 am

Evening to everyone

I have an apology to make. I am sorry if anyone has thought that I was being rude by not answering themwhen they could see I was on line. I completely forgot I was logged in here.

Anyway, Chris, it's over, your saturday is doneand I bet you wont be so quick to accept a swap again. You must be worn out. Good that you will be around tomorrow though. You go poach your knees and see you later. Barbara I hope you have had a good day. And I know what you mean regarding a dog. My girls want one but I know the care and walking would be left to me, so no doggy for us. And aren't they adorable when little puppies.

Coco, hope things you end are easing for you. You need a good rest. Hope the hands and fingers are improving.

E, hope you enjoyed your music time,although you couldn't find the one you really wanted. And hope you also managed to get a kip, catch up on the sleep you missed last night.

Christine, you have a lovely relaxing weekend.

I might see you all later, but must admit I have been really tired all day. Just went upstairs for a lay down before Tonies mum and dad came, and they turned up so I missed out. Mark you I always love seeing them.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun May 13, 2012 6:04 am

Karen dont worry Im always forgetting to log off, your name wasn't showing at the bottom so maybe after a while it goes off, Im glad Tonys mum and dad have arrived safely
Chris the jacuzzi is already...and it nice and hot to poach yourself in....you enjoy your
evening
Coco, Elizabeth and Christine have a good evening
I will be logging off for tonight not feeling to good, but I will see you all tomorrow xxxxxxx Very Happy
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun May 13, 2012 7:23 am

Hi all

Barbara,I do hope that after a good nights sleep you will feel better. And hope that tomorrow you will feel your normal self.

Just popped in to say a good night and hope that you all have a good evening and good night sleep/rest. I shall see you all tomorrow. Lets hope that tomorrow is as nice as today was, fingers crossed everyone.

Night night

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Sun May 13, 2012 8:54 am

Just calling in with some healing sleep dust.

Think you all need a bit today so hope you all feel a little better tomorrow. Hope we do get some more sunshine to warm our tired bones.

Bless you for the jacuzzi Barbara I so needed that today, was one of those days when I really struggled to try and get IN the bath. Rolling Eyes but needs must I don't have a shower in my little box. Hope you feel better tomorrow. (( ))

Karen, Coco and E hope you can have a bit of a sleep in tomorrow and catch up a bit. Coco don't worry re posting but I hope you feel up to looking in so will leave gentle hugs to the hands. Glad you had a nice visit from Tonys parents, Karen. Do hope he is starting to feel a little better.

Hope you can relax too tomorrow Christine and are doing ok there?

So glad the dawgie won BGT and the queen does love her dogs. Very Happy Though were some really good acts this year and they will all do well.

night night.

love Chris xx

Just called in to edit the spelling mistakes!!! think I am more knackered than I realised and a tad worried if the hossie will phone Monday. take care xx

chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun May 13, 2012 8:01 pm

morning all
I did have a good sleep and do feel a lot better...
Chris Im glad you enjoyed the jacuzzi...and little Pudsey winning BGT wow...like you say some of the others acts will be signed up anyway....hope you have a good day today....
Karen you and Tony and the girls have a good day with his parents
Coco Elizabeth and Christine hope today is a good one
The sun is shinning here for the min but it is very windy.....what did I say the sun has just gone under a big black cloud...bugger.. Sad will see you all later xxxxx
Chris sorry forgot to say I will have everything crossed that they done want you back xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun May 13, 2012 9:06 pm

Morning all

Barbara, glad you are feeling better now, have a lovely day. Chris, at least you have a day off now to recover and your having your roast dinner today, you enjoy that.

Tonies parents are here for a couple of days which is lovely. Lucky we have a bed settee.

Hope you all have a good day, the sun is still shinning here. Hope you all have sunshine too.
Coco, hope that you are gradually improving, sending you big gentle hugs.

See you later.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Sun May 13, 2012 10:25 pm

morning all though technically it isn't and I am still not dressed. Rolling Eyes

Barbara glad you feeling a bit better today. Hope you have a good day with your visitors Karen.

Got another stressful afternoon here since the blue and red bits of Manchester have important games today! Sorry Embarassed but I do love my footie and if the blue team win the premiership, the factory manager will make life hell tomorrow by reminding me at every available opportunity. Shocked

Coco hope you are having a restful day. You too E and Christine.
Not so sunny here but at least not raining which is something.
take care all
Chris xx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Mon May 14, 2012 12:43 am

Chris we love this footie day too!
Although we are red .......from a different city, so for very different reasons than you we will be watching eagerly.

Glad Barbara is doing well, hope everyone else is too.

Enjoy the day all!

x
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon May 14, 2012 2:00 am

Afternoon all
Afraid we are blue...only because its been so long since they won...I do love the underdogs winning... Very Happy my neighbour across the road has changed his union jack flag to a blue city one....it on a very tall flag poll..the sun is still shinning but when it goes in it aint half chilly.....
Thanks for your messages everyone i do feel alot better today...yesterday every time I came to move my back wouldn't follow me....today its still not wanting to move so I had words with it..stop trying to be in competition with my hips.... Evil or Very Mad
I have just been to the supermarket and got some plants for my baskets much cheaper than the garden centres...so tomorrow weather being kind I will get stuck in.
See you all later..Christine have you started the meds yet if so how are you feeling..
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Mon May 14, 2012 4:24 am

Haven't been well today-headache and feeling a bit rough but had both the European gymnastics and the climax of the footie season to enjoy. Haven't had any food so going to make a quick sarnie,

E xxx
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Mon May 14, 2012 5:02 am

oooooooooo Elizabeth hope the headache has settled.

My post may have read wrong!
I said although we are red in another city!!11 Smile

We did want the result that happened!... sorry Chris.....Our house was in uproar!

E.. not started yet...tests were done and I go back 24th cos nurse is on hol this week.... but will be going for it and trialing it over half term!

x

Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon May 14, 2012 6:42 am

Evening all
Well the blues won, and what a game that was...my neighbour rang us from the ground...and he couldnt speak fro crying...sorry Chris.... Very Happy Very Happy but I hope you have an easy day tomorrow
Elizabeth hope the sickness has gone
Christine I will be thinking about you on the 24th
Coco I hope you are feeling better
Karen you enjoy Tonys parents, and dont overdo things
Right I will bid you all goodnight...hope you all sleep wellish..night xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Mon May 14, 2012 7:33 am

Hi Guys

I didn't mind the blues winning. On balance through the season they really deserved it.

BUT....

why oh why did it have to be in such a cruel way in the last seconds.!!!??? Sad Sad

Gutted doesn't even come close. Sad My team have never been a fashion accessory to me, with fond memories of being a young lass and being allowed to sit up late to watch my Dad's team with him back in the days of George Best and Bobby Charlton. Rolling Eyes I know it is a victory for every other club out there but have a heart guys, my life will not be worth living tomorrow! Sad

Which reds Christine? One did ok today, hope that your team. If it Liverpool you were robbed in the FA cup!

Hope you feel better tomorrow E and you Coco and that you are enjoying your time with your visitors Karen.

Sleep well all, healing sleep dust and hugs ((( )))
a very sad
Chris xx

chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon May 14, 2012 6:36 pm

morning all
Chris I hope you get the call off the hospital that they dont need to see you....I have everything crossed..xx
and has fir the football...yeah I was another brought up with man united...but I only watch the big matches now...and I wanted the underdogs to wins..bless 44 years...
I had a good sleep last night...but still having the dreams one after another....its so wearing..
the sin is shinning here, I do hope it is for everyone else...and hope you all have a goodish day
The kettle s on..will see you all later xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Mon May 14, 2012 8:19 pm

Well it was very exciting. I had Gabby Logan and co doing commentary and right at the end all this oohing and ahhhhing and couldn't believe it! Friends are QPR fans and were at the match and loving it!

Also had the gym to watch but with a headache it was all a bit difficult. I was on my own too as OH had gone on a ride-out.

Chris I started my football love watching Man Unitedon MOTD. Followed them through their cup run of 1976.

E Smile
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next