ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
tinkerbell
pottydotty
KAZ59
7 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 14 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  KAZ59 Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:50 pm

Hi Barbara

You are not the only one when it comes to remembering what the dr's say. I would be happier if Tony would come in with me then at least one of us will remember. I can go up the shops to get something and come back without it, only trouble is, once I've been out once I cant do it all again. Oh well, spose it's the way things go. he he

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:28 pm

Hi Karen
Im glad it not just me...honestly he looks down when talking so that doesn't help.. Rolling Eyes for some reason I dont like my OH coming in...suppose I will have to let him....I have just hoovered my stairs...with my little hoover I was sitting on each step but I got there in the end....
wouldn't it be nice to have a cleaner...I am rambling again
I hope everyone is having a goodish day xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:04 am

I leave my OH out as well. He gets angry about things unecessarily or misreads the situation. He got really angry the other day (at me)cos the council sent a letter suspending our council tax benefit but I'd already explained they would do this as I received a large cheque and had notified them. I keep him out of the way as much as possible.

Thanks Karen, I didn't really sleep but now my brain is a bit less wooly.

I've just had a chicken curry and very tasty it was.

Elizabeth x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:58 am

Afternoon all

Hope everyone is having a reasonable day. E, glad to hear that your head is less foggy. Lets hope your on the way up now.

Coco, these tablets seem to be working for me, shall order some more and let your know the site on Amazon.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:02 am

Evening girls

No Coco today or did I just read back to quick? Hope you ok and resting up Coco. ((( )))'s just in case.

E it was only leave from the shop which meant two Sundays off, we are always closed Easter Sunday so I had a nice break from there.. Wonka's never sleeps and getting leave there from my Mon. to Wed hours is like pulling teeth once the season kick off!!! Hope you soon feel better and the hip eases off for you?

Barbara, hang in there. You know where I am if you need me anytime but do hope things are less stressed there. Hope all goes well with your doc Wednesday, do try and take OH. Tea will probably be a bacon butty or two here today. Anything else seems like too much effort.

Karen any news from School yet? and hope you are having better days with the back and hip at the moment.

Someone mentioned hoovering which I must do before the poach in a bath. I have 3 plastic jugs in me kitchen cupboard and one glass one. No prizes for guessing which one leapt to it's doom this morning?? Laughing Laughing Sad

AND why is it they always sent sards of glass between you and the source of the dustpan when you have nothing on your feet?? Rolling Eyes I was not a happy bunny.

Sorry if I have missed something here. Hope work went ok Christine.
Have a good evening if you can all.

love ((( )))
Chris xx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:57 am

Hi all
Karen what tablets are these I am intrigued... Smile I hope you have had a goodish day
Elizabeth did you managed that sleep
Coco I just hope that you are just having a rest...and that you are doing okish
Chris..thankyou...now you go and poach...I love it...bacon buttys sounds ok to me...not eaten yet so save me some...with brown sauce please... Smile
Christine if you come on I am hoping those hands aren't to painful..and did you get to Liverpool on Sunday ...I have been watching it on the news it is some spectacle...
Sorry If I have missed anyone...mi brain is showing its age...99..
See you all later...am off to Chrissie for a bacon butty.... Very Happy xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:31 am

Hi Barbara

They are tabs called Acai berry fat burners and one for the digestion. Saw them on facebook on the adverts on the right hand side. Went on to Amazon, had a read of all the comments and thought, yes, I shall have a go.

Started on Saturday and already 4lbs have gone. So I am really pleased. And they are not expensive either.

Hope your problems are settling down for you. You take care of yourself, ok.

Have a good night everyone, I am probably not coming on any more tonight, so sleep wellish and shall see you all tomorrow.

Sweet dreams

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:14 am

Just calling in to say goodnight and leave a bit more sleepy dust.

Karen so sorry love, Embarassed how tactless of me talking of bacon butties when you doing so well with the weight loss there. Well done Very Happy that is a good start for you and hope it gives you a bit of confidence to keep it up and hopefully feel a bit better for it. I can appreciate it can be a struggle with weight when it hurts so much to move especially with the poorly back and those of you coping with scary flares.

Hope you are coping Barbara? and that Coco is having a few decent hours kip tonight too and recovering from last week.

buckets of cope. ((( )))
love
Chris xx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:46 am

Hi Chris

Thanks for the support by the way, much appreciated. Yes, it has made me more determined to lose lots more.

Just wanted to let you know that most definately I will be in your pocket for Thursday and I know Tony will too. We will get you there. You must make sure she knows just how much this is affecting you.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:00 pm

Morning all

I hope you all had a good night sleep(for you Coco, a good rest). Very yukky down here. Raining and very dark. Still haven't heard anything yet about Hayley and her schooling. Poor girl is feeling totally rejected now.

Hope you got the message last night Coco, Amazon under HEALTH AND BEAUTY , Acai berry, extreme complex, twin pack with the detox-colon cleanse at £12.99. I started taking two of the fat burners, one before brekkie and one before tea. It does make a change for something that actually works, or seems to at the mo.

Me and Tony are doing a family thing today hopefully a double appt' at the doctors. We really do know how to live you know LOL

Hope you all have a good day today. Christine that your children are gentle with you and Chris that your fudge is good to you. To everyone else have a nice relaxing day. Not really a day to go out in.

Speak to you all later hopefully.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:28 pm

morning all
Karen thankyou for the infor on the tablets...I might just give them a go...and good on you for such a good start on them...you can do it Karen..and thankyou for thinking of me
Chris..hope today isn't to hard for you...and I to will be with you on Thursday...
Coco I hope life isnt treating you to bad...you take care
Elizabeth and Christine you have a goodish day
not sure what Im up to today...my OH is going to the funeral of a friend of ours...but I know it sound awful but I cant face it..
I will see you all later...have a goodish day xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:48 pm

How much have you lost Karen. I've been stuck at the same weight since mid September. I'm still paying for weight watchers but this awful lack of sleep has stopped me doing much during the day.

I have blood at 10.40 so a quick sleep and then a shower and pinch some of that sleep dust that Chris has left.

I hope you don't mind me signing off but I will return later to chat properly.
Hope you all well.

e x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:20 pm

good morning all, firstly appologiese i havent read back yet but i will, secondly im ok and i popped in yesterday morning to say a quick hi and posted my good morning in the mod thread Embarassed Embarassed you can tell where my head was yesterday lol, still a bit foggy but its entertaining Laughing Laughing for all around me, had a load of paperwork to do yesterday as well Shocked ,

i have a cake in the oven, been awake a lot of the night so got boared lol, no plans for today hoping for a quiet one, have to wonder around the uni tomorrow as daughter booked on an open day.

right im putting the kettle on and will take my time reading back. have patience as brain on go slow Embarassed sending love to you all, im sure pocket duties are required but cant remember when so if i cant find it please remind me as i will need to bring the cake xxx its a diet cake, calorie free Very Happy
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:04 am

Barbara i hope you are ok and things there ease up, you can shout our way anytime,
E i hope the day is being kind to you,
chris and christine i hope you are both doing ok.

for those at work i hope the day is not hard on you, rest when you can.
i know i m muddled but by the time ive read back and come here to post im muddled again so by all means sit and shake your head, laff at me but please forgive me, i think the alien has been doing things with me brain again affraid

Karen i hope you and tony had a sucsessful day trip to the drs together, ive ordered some of them tablets you mentioned and will give them a go,

how about we have a diet thread in the members area, and a rant thread, then there not open to public viewing just members.

i have a quiet afternoon, son has gone to the pub with his friend to play pool which is great, its the first time he has gone out in ages, kids are at school so an hours peace and chill, lovely xxx

kettle on xx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:08 am

afternoon all
Karen I hope the doctors appointment went well....and you are hopefully having a goodish day
Coco ...dont you worry about the foggy brain....mine never clears ...a cake in the oven...I will just make a cuppa and we can both sit and have a chat....
Elizabeth...if your weight loss comes to a strop...your body has got used to what you are eating...the best way to give it a nudge is to change your diet...just try to cut your carbs for a couple of weeks....and count the calories....
I will see you all later trying to get a nap before our GD comes home from school....hopefully.... Very Happy
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:09 am

Hi Coco

Just after I started a Diet Club under the Coffee Room I looked here and there you go. I must of known what you intended to say. OOhhhh spooky or what Shocked Shocked

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:14 am

Laughing @ karen, great minds think alike Very Happy

tinks i hope you manage a sleep and feel beter for it.

im gona have a hot chocolate i think, fancy one anybody? xx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:11 am

Hi all
Karen how did the appointment go...good I hope
Coco I forgot to say thankyou....
Well I had a good nap....my OH work me up when he came in with our GD... Embarassed so no tea ready...but she is pleased that she got pizza....
I smell of lavender...its ribbed on my back ,hand and neck..but its not helping much I dont like telling my lovely neighbour that it isn't working on the pain...so I just keep using it..bless she even comes in to massage my back...she is Indian and very good at it...
Right I will go and look at karen and Coco diet thread.... bounce
see you all later xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:43 am

Afternoon all

Barbara, she has doubled my patches and put me on not amytrypiline but nortriptyline apparently it has been proved better when used in helping with pain and sleeping, basically the same as the ammys.

But poor Tony, she cannot really do anything for him, just upped one of his tabs. But she is so nice, and he understands. Smile

karen xx
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:12 am

Evening all

Just a quicky to say good night. Am really tired and hurt so going to say down now. Have a good evening and a good night sleep all of you.

Chris,....thought it was Thursday tomorrow. Going mad. Dont worry. Hope your day has been gentle on your bones.

This looney is bidding you a good night and shall see you all tomorrow.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:19 am

Oh Karen...what have I done..I have just emailed Chris to say I will be in her pocket tomorrow...I thought it was Thursdays...how odd is this
I had better send another one...you sleep well Karen and tell Tony im sorry the doctor couldn't really help him..but we are all hear for him ...Im glad she has given something to sleep , it will make such a difference, and the two patches I do hope they work for you.
Coco you have a goodish night
and Christine and Elizabeth sleep well
Chris I am so sorry I thought it was Thursday tomorrow,,,but dont worry I will send another one tomorrow..you sleep well and I hope you have had something good to eat
Take care everyone
Love and hugs xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:33 pm

Morning everyone

It is chucking it down here with strong winds. I hate this kind of weather, I really do. Hoping it stops before 1pm, I've got to go out with Hayley.

Hope you all have a good day or at least goodish. I know we wont be seeing Coco today, she's with her kids doing the uni walk. Good luck on that Coco.

Chris, I know you wont see this but only today to go and no work till Sunday, you can once you've had your appt. rest your tired aching bones.

Barbara, hope things are okish with you at the mo, I know you are having problems too. And Christine, hope those children are looking after you.

Speak to you all later

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:26 pm

Gosh I was going to say morning
Afternoon Karen and anyone else thats around..
I went to see my doctor....I have to have a kidney scan... Shocked he has mentioned it in passing but I though he forgot about it...my kidneys reading are high but not to bad...about 6 years ago we took the girls to visit an open farm...we were very careful to wash out hands after stroking the animals....but not careful enough it seems I got ecoli..it was the one you have the runs with ..but kidney pain and the awful water works when you have been but dont feel like you have been and have to keep going...I was in and out of bed for 8 weeks..and had 5 types of ABs...so it looks like its off again,,,
Anyway we shall see but thats another blinking appointment...I have 2 in may....sorry for the rant
How is everyone doing...Karen did the news sleeping meds work...I do hope so
Chris good luck for tomorrow...the right day at last... Embarassed
Elizabeth hope today will be good
Coco you to...hopefully you are resting
Christine...soon be bank holidays hope the family is helping out
Right i had better get some jobs done.... bounce bounce wish I felt like he does....
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:22 am

Just had my hair done-first time in ages as apart from meals with the family I never go out! I'm really pleased.

Well I must have slept well because there was a car accident a few houses up-fire engine, police and ambulance and a big bang when the car ploughed into a parked car (my hairdressers)and shunted it into a garden where it hit another parked car on someones drive! I never heard a thing!!!!! My Son kept saying 'whats that noise' but I thought he was being ultra sensitive.

Tink sorry to read about the ecoli. Surely if you washed your hands thoroughly you should've been okay. The symptoms sound horrendous.
Good news Karen and will take a look at the diet thread and thanks Tink for the advice. Hopefully the weight loss will kick back in. Even half a stone a year is better than nothing.

coco How are you doing? Is everything going to plan? Is your daughter recovering?
yep lots of little holidays from school coming up (jubilee etc) Christine so that will be a nice welcome break.

Have to laugh......

My daughters homework was the Messiah so gave her lots of ideas. When she went to school it turned out it was the Masai warriors she was meantto write about Embarassed

Good luck with duvet day tomorrow.

Having a coffee, plumping up the cushions and have picked some tulips for the coffee room.

Elizabeth
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:02 am

Afternoon all

Hope everyone is reasonable ok. I have just spent 10 mins looking for Barbara's post, 10 mins, I ask you and it was only the next one up. I now realise there is no hope for me.

Barbara, sorry to hear that you had to go through all that, awful, you must have been in so much pain. I shall keep my fingers crossed for you when you have your kidney scan.

E, you must have been so so tired to have slept through that. But then a deep sleep is a good sleep.

As I said earlier, Coco will probably not be on till tomorrow, she's with her daughter looking at a uni.

Chris I shall make sure I will be in your pocket tomorrow. It might get a little cramped in there with all of us though.

Btw Barbara, only just got my meds so shall let you know tomorrow whether they worked for me or not.

See you all later.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next