ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
tinkerbell
pottydotty
KAZ59
7 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 26 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  KAZ59 Mon May 14, 2012 9:37 pm

Morning to everyone

I hope you are all coping ok. Still have Tonies parents but I think they are moving on later on today to friends of theirs.
I did look in last night but didn't post... I was so tired, fell a sleep bout 8. Having visitors does wear me out now.

Anyway, I noticed you were all supporting football, and I am sorry to say I dont follow football. I used to watch the main matches with my dad, he supported Arsenal. He was born in Bermensay, London. So he was a rea lLondoner, born under the sound of the bow bells.

Chris, I hope you get your call today and I really hope they wont to see you(I know you are at work but you will see this later)

Anyway, Hope everyone has a good day and should see you all later. Coco, hope your hands and fingers are improving and that your sons new flat is going ok for him.

karen xx Smile

See you all later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Mon May 14, 2012 10:43 pm

My Nan was born in Bermondsey Kaz. She would have moved by the time your Dad was born though!

E x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon May 14, 2012 11:03 pm

afternoon all
Elizabeth are you having a quiet day while the kids are at school...my youngest GD has sats this week...she is so looking forward...only because they are giving them breakfast...and at the end of the week they will have pizza...talk about blackmail.. Laughing +
Karen its no wonder you are tired and am the same when we have visitors for an hour....but I do know you like having them there...I hope they are keeping wellish....
I have just finish two flower baskets..and I am pleased with them...well will be when they grow there aint many flowers showing yet...
I hope everyone are having a goodish day...
Coco sending you some hugs...and hope yoyu are feeling better ((((())))
See you all later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue May 15, 2012 12:37 am

Good afternoon

Barbara, it's raining down here. So,if you get the rain it will certainly helpyour plants along.

And E,they do say its a small world dont they. He was such a funny man, I do miss him.

Hope you are all having a good restful day and shall see you later.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Tue May 15, 2012 1:07 am

Headache is back and with a raised temperature too.Also have some poison under my ear. I expect it is all connected.I'd like to stay in bed from now-will have to see.

Is a small world Kaz. She was one of 13children, some were steps-siblings as her own Mum died when she was only 7. My Dad was born in Vauxhall.

Feeling fragile....sorry...hugs to you all.

E
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue May 15, 2012 3:45 am

Hi E,

My mum was from Downham.. And I was born in Sidup, then we moved to Orpington. I hope that you feel better soon, you will have to make an appointment with your doctor. Make it sooner than later E. Sending you hugs of comfort.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue May 15, 2012 3:48 am

Hi Chris

I do hope that you have had a good day. And that you are going to have a poach in the tub. Tonies parents are gone now, but they will be back on Friday, so it's not good bye yet. I think our Hayley is feeling a bit sad that they have gone.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Tue May 15, 2012 3:54 am

Evening all

Didn't want to leave you all wondering by posting too late but no phone call when I got home so please keep your fingers crossed a bit longer. She did make it clear when I saw her that it did NOT necessarily mean bad news if they DO want to see me so try not to fret too much, but well I am in a bit of panic to be honest.
Don't need to be there till 12.30 so not sure what time I will be home but will let you know.

No phone call from the off sick psychologist either so perhaps he not back at work yet!!!! Rolling Eyes

Hope you feel a bit better soon E and you Coco. Sorry a bit distracted here just now.
take care all
hugs ((( )))
Chris xx

Hi Karen you just appeared glad you enjoyed your visitors rest up a bit if you can this evening. (( ))
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue May 15, 2012 4:43 am

Oh Chris how could we not fret..I have had everything crossed all day...but we will be in your pocket tomorrow ..now you try an distract yourself..and have a nice long bath..xx
Karen...poor Hayley but how nice that she cares for them like she does...hope you and Tony are having some rest now.
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue May 15, 2012 5:37 am

Evening all

Hope you have all had a good day. And I totally agree with Barbara, we all do fret about how things are going and will fret for you Chris, please try and relax tonight, we will be in there tomorrow so dont forget the fudge top-up. Hope you will be able to post tomorrow before you go.

Sending big hugs of comfort to E and Coco hoping they help them back on the recovery side. And sending you big hugs for tomorrow and to Barbara and Christine. Well, I just want you to have some hugs as well. I'm in a huggy mood so if you want a hug just let me know.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue May 15, 2012 6:13 am

Just calling in to say goodnight...will be with you tomorrow Chris xx
I hope that everyone sleeps wellish
Night xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue May 15, 2012 6:39 am

Goodnight Barbara, and you sleep well. I am doing the same.....Good night to everyone, have a good night sleep and shall see you tomorrow.

Night night

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue May 15, 2012 5:17 pm

Good morning everyone

I hope everyone has had a good night sleep or still having one. My poor Hayley had a bad night last night, she couldn't sleep so I shall leave her to sleep in. The youngest has just gone to school so I thought I would come on now.

Chris,if you do come on before you go, I am ready and waiting.

Coco, I am really hoping that things are improving for you and that we will see you posting again soon. You are really missed.

E, hope that this morning you wake up feeling a tad better. Dont forget to get that doctors appt. It's better to catch anything before it gets really bad.

Barbara, you have appts coming up haven't you. Let meknow when again and I shallstart a thread on Pocket duties for you. And, have you made your appt yet.

Christine, hope things are going your way at the mo, and have you started your meds, are they working, that is the really question. I do hope so.

It is very dull down here, they do reckon rain and by the looks of the sky they are going to be right.

I am out this afternoon with a friend for coffee and a cake. Well, I wil lbe good and just put up with the cuppa.

See you all later and hope that your days start well for you in whatever you decide to do.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Tue May 15, 2012 5:31 pm

Coffee Room - Page 26 Good-morning-animated

Morning all, i hope everyone has been ok, sorry ive not been around, had a nasty flare of the old fibro so exhausted and feeling like ive been hit by a truck (which is an improvement on the other day), i will try and catch up with you all at some point today, got to chase daughter along as she has an exam this morning. there both doing exams over the next couple of weeks.

hugs to you all xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue May 15, 2012 5:34 pm

Really good to see you Coco, and wish your girls all the luck in the world for their exams.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue May 15, 2012 7:37 pm

morning all
Coco I am just glad you are feeling a little better....blinking Arthur doesn't leave us a lone....hope you feel even better today
Karen you enjoy meeting up with your friend...I love to do that but to be honest they are getting few and far between......when you dont get out the same you seem to lose track of people...
Yeah I have a appointment this weekend for a blood pressure monitor...have it fitted Saturday and off Sunday...who would have thought there would be weekend appointments..
But my big one is Monday with my hip man.... affraid
Tomorrow is my birthday...62...were has the time gone... Rolling Eyes
I am thinking about Chris and hope it alls goes wellish for her (((((()))) x
Will see you all later xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Tue May 15, 2012 8:08 pm

Will be looking out for your message on here Chris.

I'm feeling much better. I had a lovely deep snoring sleep i the evening. My little girl sat next to me and finished her homework and brushed her hair. I had to get up and sort food empty lunch boxes, read school letters, fill out a few forms,and washing at some point but at least the pain went. I slept beautifully 12-6 but I'm still tired.

Hope you are not overdoing things everybody. Good luck with the exams Coco and hope they do brilliantly! I' sure thy will!
Better get the birthday banners out ready for Tink and bake an acp cake!

E x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue May 15, 2012 8:35 pm

Hi Barbara, well as E has said we will have to get the oven on and bake you a cake. Areyou and your family doing anything tomorrow to celebrate or do you try and play it down. Shall get a thread going for you, we have to celebrate your B Day.

E, I am really glad that you are feeling better, I honestly thought it wouldbe a trip to the doctors. So, good that you are feeling better than yesterday.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue May 15, 2012 8:41 pm

OK am I going mad(well probably) I could have sworn there was a Birthday Section but I cant find it anywhere. Can any of you help me and find it for me please.

H E L P ! ! !

karen xx Smile confused confused
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue May 15, 2012 8:47 pm

I HAVE FOUND IT. AND STARTED UP A BIRTHDAY AND ANNIVERSARY MESSAGE THREAD.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Tue May 15, 2012 11:50 pm

Good luck with the appointments Chris and Barbara I will be thinking of you.

Hoping all the daughters and sons are ok today too!

Karen I will only start meds after my next appt if all tests were ok.
Had blood results today and they have calmed down my CRP had been quite high apparently ..so no wonder they wanted me on Methx. and I must admit I have picked up this week...... So if I had started meth last week I would be thinking its marvelous!!!! Very Happy

x
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed May 16, 2012 12:13 am

Afternoon all..Oh no Chris yet I do hope everything has gone well for her...will leave her some hugs ((((()))) x
Elizabeth glad you got a good sleep and hope the sickness is easing
Christine I really do wish you well with the meds, I suppose the worst part is the waiting..you will get there.
Karen...I dont let them play down my birthday...to be honest I am like a big kid...and always look forward to it...I do that My OH is having the day off so we can go out somewhere..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Coco hope today is better for you...
See you all later xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed May 16, 2012 2:10 am

Afternoon all

Still not heard from Chris. I really do hope everything has gone ok. Chris, just in case you have no time to post, I want you to know that I am thinking of you as well.

Coco, how are you doing today, I hope you keep improving.

Thanks Christine for putting me straight. Hope you are coping with things at the moment.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Wed May 16, 2012 3:31 am

Hi all

Sorry not long been in as I didn't rush back. You can all Phew as all ok at the moment Very Happy A bit of a long story and trust me to be complicated Rolling Eyes but no probs will just need an annual check I think.

Forgive me not read back yet, needed a bucket of tea and must find some food. Thanks for all the good wishes and support will try and call in and catch up properly later.

Hugs to you all. ((( )))
love
Chris xxx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed May 16, 2012 3:38 am

Oh Cris...phew is the word...
All I can say is I am sooo very pleased for you...now get that food down you and relax....I love good news Very Happy
I will see you all later xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next