ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
tinkerbell
pottydotty
KAZ59
7 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 19 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  phoebe 63 Thu May 03, 2012 7:00 pm

Very best of luck with the hospital appointment Chris. I hope it all goes well and you are not messed about as usual.

Morning Coco and Tink, Karen and Christine and Mr admin.

I must return to my bed for a little while as I am yawning!

Night night
Elizabeth xxxxx
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu May 03, 2012 7:08 pm

morning PD umm that bacon smells good..think I will have cheese with it and brown sauce....now how many calories will that be... Rolling Eyes
I hope today is a much easier one you must be shattered so do over do things
Chris you will be in York by now...sending you all my very bestist good vibes...((((()))xx
Elizabeth Karen and Christine...hope you all have a goodish day
Our youngest GD is off school today there school is used for voting..tomorrow is inset day and then its bank holiday Monday...so another longish holiday for her....shes still in bed I dont blame her...will go voting later this morning
take care everyone see you all later xxxx
Sorry E missed you there have a good sleep x
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu May 03, 2012 7:26 pm

Morning to all

Hope you all had a good night sleep.

Chris, I know I am late in posting this morning but just letting you know I am with you. I'm all comfy in your pocket and found the fudge so I'm ok. Fingers crossed everything goes ok today for you.

To everyone else, hope you all have a goodish day. And that you, Coco, are going to relax. Everyone else just take things nice and easy.

Tony has gone noe, the funeral is today for Sally. He didn't have a good night at all. But then you can understand why.

See you later.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu May 03, 2012 8:03 pm

oops PD sorry just read my post back and I said do over do things....meant dont.... Shocked Laughing
Karen I just hope that Tony gets some rest when he gets back.....will be thinking about him..and you have a goodish day.
See you all later xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Thu May 03, 2012 8:18 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing tinks, you know me well, i do over do things Embarassed , i cant do as much today as body protesting.

karen i hope tony is ok and manages some rest when he gets back, you rest up also, how are the girls doing?

E i hope you manage some sleep and your day improves.

still thinking of chris, if anyone hears from her can you let us know.

christiene i hope you are doing ok honey,

sorry i feel a bit out of touch with everyone and all thats been going on so please forgive me if ive missed out stuff, i have been thinking of you all, many many gentle hugs to you all, xxxxxxxxxxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Thu May 03, 2012 10:35 pm

afternoon all, kettle is on, im chilling in the cumfy seats, will have to put the fire on as its cold, (might just be me) not sure if fibro giving me a kicking or if im coming down with a cold, anyway io will promise to keep it to myself,

i will leave the kettle topped up for who ever follows, have a peacefull afternoon xx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Fri May 04, 2012 12:21 am

It is cold pd. I've just been reading about your friend. What a terrible worry for her.I hope everything goes well, I'm sure it will but these people need sueing!

Hope Chris's appointment is going okay and she is back home under the duvet. Bet you are soooooo tired.

E x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Fri May 04, 2012 12:30 am

Read back about the atos appt pd. Bloomin awful way they treat people and sounds like a traumatic experience for you but I so love your comments...log me as female this time. You tell them.
You must be exhausted.

Karen I've missed something from your life...apologies to both you and Tony. I'll have to message you.

Elizabeth x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri May 04, 2012 1:00 am

Hi Elizabeth

I now know it's facebook having a funny time down here. I can actually type fine here. Coco, yes, it is feeling cold so your not alone. Hope you both are having a goodish day. And if anyone is still around I have put the kettle on for another cuppa.

karen xx Smile

ps..Got the letter from our doctor for this special school and apparentley the old school have sent their assessment as well, it's just the doctor from CAHMS to wait for.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri May 04, 2012 3:14 am

afternoon all
I do hope that our Chris is doing okish xx
Elizabeth...hope the meds are still doing there job and the cold has done a runner
Karen its lovely and warm here Im shocked to be honest...has Tony got back ok bet he is shattered
PD you carry on getting some rest you do have a lot to catch up on
Christine I hope things are going wellish for you....you know were we are.
Well we went voting...we voted independent party...sick to death of labour they have closed our only high school so the nearest one either way uis two buses away....and it goes on....I would love to put the labours nose out but like my old dad uses to say...no chance
The weather here is lovely and warm here today, so had a little potter in the garden....
Will have a cuppa and sit in one of our loungers for a min...will be by the window
See you all later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri May 04, 2012 3:27 am

Hi Barbara

The weather here today has been horrible. Not so much rain but really dark and yukky.

I must admit I forgot it was voting day, Oh well, whoever4 get in they are rubbish, well thats my opinion.

Tony is not home yet. They are having a drinkies after. Mark you, Tony doesn't drink so whether he will or not. Even if he has one or two he will be over the limit. So I told him if they do want him to have one or twl them he should stay the night.

Is there any more tea on the go.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Fri May 04, 2012 4:21 am

there is always plenty of tea on the go,

good news so far about the school kaz, hopefully they will sort it soon, i hope tony is ok, are you resting up also xx

thank you everyone for your support, we had a visit from the resetlement team this afternoon, un expected but at least they are trying to help and have been messed around by my sons unit also so now know were telling the truth. things are getting sorted slowly so finally there is hope.

right im grabbing a cuppa then some food as not eaten yet, xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri May 04, 2012 4:38 am

Hi Coco

Well you make sure that you do eat something wont you. Dont want you passing out on us. When does your son move in or has he already moved.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Fri May 04, 2012 4:52 am

just eaten a bbq chicken steak for my tea so no worries, son not moved in yet still coaxing him along lol, managed to pick up a second hand two seeter sofa today, that is getting delivered tomorrow afternoon, then sky is getting fitted monday so he can have some telly so fingers crossed he will be in by monday,

another cuppa and sit down for five, care to join me xx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri May 04, 2012 5:02 am

Just popping in to see if our Chris has been on, I do hope she is ok...thinking about you x
Karen Im so glad the school has been in touch...talk about dragging there feet
Coco....Im glad you are getting there with your son...it must be so hard on both of you..at least some help is on its way
not eaten yet so will see you all later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Fri May 04, 2012 7:04 am

Night all I really must go to bed. I managed a good sleep this morning but still washed out!

Not heard from Chris but I expect she is worn out!

Good idea to coax your son. It won't happen overnight. But at least he is close enough to come back if he has a bad time.

My first home was a council house and I absolutely hated it and spent more time at my mums house (10 mins away) than I did at the property. I just missed the security of home and her lovely cooking and my old bedroom.

E x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Fri May 04, 2012 7:08 am

Thank you E, i hope you manage to sleep tonight and feel better tomorrow. im going to cook in the bath and try and ease some of the aches then rest up also.

so in case i dont get back on i bid you all a restful and painfree night xxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Fri May 04, 2012 7:09 am

hi tinks, hope your ok, just seen you peeping in there, cuppa ?
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri May 04, 2012 7:20 am

Oh I just typed loads and its gone....
the jist of it was Elizabeth I was like that when I first got married at my mum and dads everynight....
Coco I said you will get there...now have that bath
Karen I hope Tony is home safe and sound...or staying over
Christine I am thinking about you and hope you are getting there
Chris I am hoping you are getting some rest after such a long day.....
I hope you all sleep wellish
Will see you tomorrow...xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri May 04, 2012 7:36 am

Evening all

Hope you've all had a reasonable day. Tony is home and now is paying for it. He is in loads of pain. Which reminds to. Coco, good idea to have a bath. But I dont think cooking whilst in the bath is advisable........ Seriously, I do hope it helps. And regarding your son, I can so understand how frightened he must be. But you have to give him gentle pushes and he will be so grateful once his life is sorted and he is feeling much better.

Barbara, I've probably missed you but I hope that you have a good night. Hows Hubby doing now??

Elizabeth, we live in a housing association property. We have lived here now for 15 years. I would love to move but houses are not easy to come by on the housing. Have a good sleep E.

Chris, hope you are ok, you had a terrible journey to the hospital and back home, as I said you must be so worn out. Just rest up and hopefully we shall see you some time tomorrow.

Christine, how are things with you going. Hope you've sorted out the bedroom furniture now. It is stressful when you are in a muddle and know that it all has to be cleared. And I hope that your hands are some what behaving themselves for you.

Good night, sleep tight.

karen xx Smile

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Fri May 04, 2012 6:35 pm

Good morning all, i hope everyone managed some sleep last night, i have topped up the breakfast goodies and the kettle is on so help your self if im not about. i am meeting up with my mum and dad for lunch, he says he is feeling a bit better and needs to get out of the house for a bit. then its around to the flat to await the delivery of a wee sofa we found in a second hand shop, its good enough to start him off untill his money is sorted. what ever your up to today i hope you all have a good day , xxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri May 04, 2012 7:38 pm

morning all
Coco you have a good day with your mum and dad.....I hope the sofa arrives ok...
Chris I hope you are not to shattered after yesterday...and I am really hoping it went well
its nice and dry here this morning but the sun has just disappeared....youngest GD still in bed..its an inset day today so off school again.....
I will just help myself to a coffee and will be sat by the window...having a ponder
See you all later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Fri May 04, 2012 7:48 pm

morning tinks, i hope you are well today,

chris if you look in honey i hope you are ok, sending you gentle hugs xx

tony i hope you managed some sleep, rest up today if you can, i hope the pains ease up for you. x
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri May 04, 2012 9:01 pm

Morning all

Hope you are all okish. It is very overcast here again todaybutat least not raining. (and they say we have a drought) I am glad that Tony went to sleep quite early and is still asleep. But me, well, getting fed up of only getting a couple of hours sleep. I did go back to bed this morning, and actually slept for 2 and a half hours. Now I just cant come to properly. Do you all think we ever actually win.

Coco, enjoy meeting up with your mum and dad.

Barbara,you take things nice and easy to day.

And everyone else have a goodish day. Chris, I do hope that you are ok. Sending gentle hugs your way.

In fact, sending gentle hugs to one and all.

See you later.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri May 04, 2012 10:13 pm

afternoon gosh the morning went nowhere...Karen Im glad you managed the couple of hours but like you say its the coming round....
Well Im sat here waiting for my OH to come back ....wont be long he says....that was 9 30.... Shocked
just renewed his bus pass...I did it on line...cant believe how easy it was we didnt even need a new pic.... he will be 65 this December and no pension....so will have to get him a job at B&Q... Laughing
No Chris yet ...sorry Chris if Im being a pain..just thinking about you xx
See you all later x
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next