ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
tinkerbell
pottydotty
KAZ59
7 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 29 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  KAZ59 Sat May 19, 2012 10:10 pm

Hi there

Barbara, as E said, just make sure that you take things really easy until you get the thing off. No running around the garden or sprinting up and down the road. (sorry, couldn't resist) Seriously, just have a really easy weekend. And we will behave ourselves as well.

E, glad that you are finally feeling a bit better than you did. It is awful when your body just wants to shut down you just have to go with the flow dont you. Good that you are back.

See you all later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Sat May 19, 2012 10:14 pm

Morning all

Another wet and grey day here.
Fingers crossed Barbara hope it is going ok today for you? We are in pockets for you to wish you well with fudge. Very Happy

The only tip I know for lowering BP that is do-able for you as it were, is the try and cut down on salt if you can. I have other bad habits which don't help mine mind! Rolling Eyes Try not too worry if you do need meds for it though so many do love and they do help once they get you on the right one. Leaving some calm thoughts and hugs.

Karen well done on the washing but hope you are resting up a bit now to recover. You will be feeling a bit flat if Tonys parents have gone now.

Hang in there E. I lost touch a bit with Gymnastics now but well remember the olga and nadia days which were quite something eh with those perfect 10's! Those lads on the rings sure need some guns these days and are rather nice to look at. Very Happy Laughing

Coco, haven't forgotten you and hope you can peek in sometimes. I think yours is a black coffee with sugar so will leave one for you and hope you are starting to feel a little more rested.

take care all hugs in a bucket by the door.((( )))
Chris xx

Calm calm calm Barbara and slow breathes. Hi Karen just seen you there, running what is that then? Laughing Have a good rest too there xx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat May 19, 2012 11:00 pm

Hi Chris

Running is that thing that many many years ago I would do and enjoy. There again I could be wrong my memories are not what they used to be. Maybe it was wishful thinking Chris. I do hope you are coping ok, always there for everyone else, what about you. By the way I think we will need to start some new games off soon, down to the nitty gritty where I get rather frustrated.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Sun May 20, 2012 12:27 am

Hope it going Ok Barbara ((( ))) Not sure when you are due back?

Hi Karen oh boy guess we would all love to run these days eh, even for a bus now and then? Rolling Eyes To think I once got up the Cairngorms broke my heart to give the boots away.

Glad we have seen off the bitty games there. I have rubbish letters on the new ones so you may well get revenge! Laughing Very Happy
take care must log off for a bit but will try and peek in later.

Feel bad I can't post for Cris on her birthday thread today but it is what it is. Sad

Rest up all,,will leave the kettle on for Barbara when she gets back.

hugs
Chris x
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun May 20, 2012 1:26 am

Hi all Im back...the blinking thing is so big...I thought a little digital thing..I have a strap holding it round my neck...and it goes off every half hour...then the pressure pads tightens round my arm like they all do...so I am for a fun night...every half hour.. Mad so I wont sleep much...
apparently everyone on antiinflams should have it taken like this every few months..
Elizabeth I am glad you get a good sleep it will do you good
Cris thanks for the fudge...I do love the one with nuts in... Very Happy hope you are having a decent day
Karen you to I suppose Tonys mum and dad have gone now...but im sure you will be going to them in summer...summer we are in summer its blinking cold here
Has anyone seen Coco ..if she looks in I am thinking about you
Christine you to...we will be with you on your appointment
I will see you all later xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun May 20, 2012 1:59 am

Hi Barbara

Oh dear, poor you. It does very much sound like when you are in hospital so at least you wont have the nurse coming in with it and disturbing you. Not that that is going to help you in any way. Keep your chin up Barbara, just think that it will be off tomorrow.

karen xx
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Sun May 20, 2012 2:16 am

Jeepers Barbara

What have they done to you. Shocked Do hope you get used to it and that it doesn't keep your BP up all day!!

Deep breathes and relax...

hope this helps?

Coffee Room - Page 29 Wfall00006

calming hugs ((( ))
Chris xx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun May 20, 2012 3:26 am

Hi Karen and Chris
you would laugh she said has soon as the beep goes put your arm straight and dont riddle your fingers... ....we were in the supermarket...and beep beep...so I just stopped were I was like you do in the mins silence.... my OH said...she didnt say dont move your legs.... Embarassed Laughing
Chris thanks for the lovely pic...oh how I wish I was there...
shall we all get on a plane and jet off...now wouldnt that be nice Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Sun May 20, 2012 5:54 am

oh Barbara good luck!

They offered it me in december and sed it would be a 3 week wait......I got a phone call the same day ..for the next day!

I declined as I had explained to the doc requesting it December was stressful anyhow.

I thought it would be small too....big and bleeping sends the blood pressure up too!

My home one from rowlands Pharm*** is playing up ...sometimes I have seriously low BP....within minutes I have seriously high BP...... so they have a short shelf life
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun May 20, 2012 6:14 am

Evening all

Hope everyone has had a good day.

Coco, if you are poking your head round, I really wish you well, you are missed.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sun May 20, 2012 6:17 am

evening all, sorry i have neglected every one, will have to read back and try catch up, im affraid i had a serious lack of spoons and very fat fingers and feet, had to use what i had on just getting through the day. sometimes that was impossible, i hope everyone is ok and once again sorry for not being in touch, couldnt even text as fingers to fat for the tiny buttons Embarassed Crying or Very sad
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun May 20, 2012 6:20 am

Christine like you say when this thing goes off every half hour tonight my blood pressure will be through the roof..hope you have a good evening
Karen yeah you are right Coco is missed.....i will leave some hugs ((((()))
Chris when you come in didnt our David do well on the voice....
I am saying goodnight ...not going to bed yet not quite... Laughing
I hope you all sleep well ...night xxxxxx
Oh Coco you are there dont you apologise my love...just concentrate on feeling better you no were we are ...hope you sleep well xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun May 20, 2012 6:23 am

Hi Coco

Dont you apologise for being so ill. Its not your fault so no apologies are needed. Just glad that you are now coming back feeling a bit better. Really food to see you.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sun May 20, 2012 6:26 am

Thanks all, relly really missed you all, im getting there slowly i hope everyone is doing ok, i managed a couple of games of scrable over the few days away from here but even had to give that up as hands were so bad so will catch up on that with you all also soon,

hugs to you alll xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun May 20, 2012 6:40 am

Hi Coco

Just glad that you are now feeling better. And look forward to having a game of scrabble with you.

On that note I am going to lay down very soon so shall bid you all a good night and hope that you manage a goodish sleep(Barbara, I hope you can manage some kind of a sleep with the bleeping every half an hour)

Night night
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sun May 20, 2012 6:42 am

good night karen, sleep well, im going to poach me feet then put them up as swollen again, barbara i hope you manage some sleep tonight,

everyone one else sleep well c u tomorrow xxxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Sun May 20, 2012 9:09 am

Evening all, am a bit late with the sleep dust Embarassed

Sorry got stuck on the football. Rolling Eyes Way to go Chelsea how good was that. cheers Very Happy But extra time and penalties when I am at work tomorrow wasn't very considerate. Am so thrilled for them.

Good to see you Coco and do hope you are gathering a few spoons, must be so hard to function at all with poorly fingers on top of all the other hurty bits. Hope tomorrow is a better one, hang in there. Healing hugs ((( )))

You too Barbara hope you can sleep with that thing going off. I've never heard of them before, think I would have refused too Christne. Yes Barbara that David is lovely but two to go tomorrow so will be tough eh? I rather like the very laid back Alex.

Hope you have a decent kip too Karen, thanks for the company today bless you. Hang in there E and hope you are feeling a bit less shattered soon.

Will try and peek in after work.
take care
love
Chris xx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sun May 20, 2012 6:15 pm

Coffee Room - Page 29 Goodmorning019

morning all, xxxxxxxxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun May 20, 2012 7:02 pm

Good morning to all

Hope you are all still resting.

Coco, so good to see your colourful good mornings back, and you of course. Hope you are feeling a bit better as each day comes.

Barbara, did you manage any sleep at all with that thing on. Or was it drop off for half an hour only to be woken again. Its coming off today so bear with it.

E and Christine,I do hope that your feeling better and more able to function. And that your not in to much pain.

Have a good one in whatever you are doing today.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Sun May 20, 2012 10:26 pm

Morning all.

My Son is out and the music is playing. I forgot to get my socks put on before they went out so now I'm all chilly.

I had a GOOD day yesterday. I nagged my OH to tidy the stair access to the loft which he has done and I cut up some wood and pulled out stingers and brambles just enough until my back seized up. Not pain just numbness.

Nice to see Coco back although still suffering. Just take your time Coco if allowed.

I did watch the football but also Titanic. I've never seen the Leo & Kate version! I must have cried 5 times. Then my Son came up when extra time started and made me switch off but felt certain the Germans would win so what a surprise I got this morning.

I will pop over to wish Cris Skezier a happy birthday.

How is Mr Admin today?

Elizabeth x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon May 21, 2012 12:23 am

afternoon all and thankyou for thinking about me
I woke up this morning thinking that wasn't to bad...my arm was sore trying to keep it straight...then I thought I only remember it going off around 8 times...what they forgot to tell me that after ten pm it goes to every hour...then from 8 in the morning back to every half hour.....so I woke up every hour....wasnt to bad really..
I had it taken off at 11.30...then we went to the supermarket......then I fell asleep
Chris I missed the extra time last night ...when I got up this morning I had a shock that Chelsea had won on penalties...brilliant
Karen I didnt sleep to bad and thankyou for asking
Glad to see Coco back...she has been missed...hope those hands ease up for you
Elizabeth...glad you had a good day...doesn't it make a difference when you get some jobs done
Christine the machine wasnt that big it was the rubber tube that went to the arm band that got in the way...and am glad to be rid of it...I have my own BP machine ...and its never has hight as when my GP does it that is why I had to be monitored
Right I will go and get something to eat
see you all later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Mon May 21, 2012 1:27 am

Oh yes Tink. There is so much to do and once done I don't need to nag anymore.
It was lovely to be out in the garden for some fresh air too. The forecast is sunshine and warmer temps this comig week so I might be able to get out a bit more.

Still no knots in my daughters hair!

E x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon May 21, 2012 2:51 am

Afternoon to everyone

E, I do hope we get some sunshine, I could really do with a lovely warm day or two. I think I have spent most of the day in bed and sleeping. I just felt so so tired. My neigbours had a bbq but that didn't bother me at all.

Barbara, glad that you have that monitor thing off now. At least you know you can sleep ok tonight. And I haven't forgotten about tomorrow, I shall be there in your pocket, and if Chris joins us we may have some fudge ooh.

Coco, hoping that you are still getting better and no re-swelling. And Christine, hope you've had a good weekend and your daughter is ok with the pregnancy, forgotten how long does she have to go now??

See you all later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Mon May 21, 2012 3:43 am

Evening all

Good to see you had better day yesterday E and hope Coco and Tony hanging in there today? Though sounds like Karen needs an extra hug too, hope you feel a bit rested lovey, you too Christine? Will leave plenty for you all. ((( )))

Barbara glad the BP thing done and one less worry. Will definately be there tomorrow with plenty of fudge for everyone. I know this is the big one in the panic stakes, but hope you can take the time to take it all in. Will be there with courage for you. ((( )))

Typical been a lovely sunny day here just cos I was at work. Mad It has been a tough one. First off forgot me glasses and struggle to see the prices on some books so had to borrow one of the magnifying bookmark things we sell. Then worse then ever one lass felt poorly and I had to work downstairs with FICTION!! affraid Am so out of the loop on that one. Rolling Eyes

Will try and catch up properly later but you know the drill by now. Knees and food eh and usually in that order?
Hope you all have a goodish evening if you can. Hope David makes it on the voice Barbara.

Chris xx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon May 21, 2012 4:37 am

Sorry everyone

Have to lay back down, everything is such an effort at the mo. Shallsee you all tomorrow unless I wake up later. Have a good night everyone and I will be there for you Barbara, dont orry on that score.

night night
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next