ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
tinkerbell
pottydotty
KAZ59
7 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 20 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  tinkerbell Sat May 05, 2012 1:53 am

OH came back eventually...so just went to the supermarket....there were loads of baby clothes in the sale....I came out with 3 outfits for £3...saved £8...I love a bargain...the weather is awful now its raining and quite cold
Right anyone for a cuppa....
See you all later xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat May 05, 2012 6:46 am

evening
Just popping in to see if anyone has seen Chris on facebook....or any other contact...now Im getting worried
I hope that everyone's having a goodish evening...
I will say goodnight sleep well night xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sat May 05, 2012 6:50 am

a hot chocolate is in order i think, anyone else want one,

saw me mam and dad, first time my dad has been well enough to meet us bless him, he is so thin now but hopefully he will fill out again soon.

sofa can late this afternoon so just waiting for sky to be fitted and the prodical son can move in,

daughters have been to the pictures curtosey of mums taxi, now sat down and warn out, i so need a few quiet days before i drop all to gether,

i hope everyone is ok,

has anyone heard from chris.
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sat May 05, 2012 6:13 pm

Morning all, kettle is on xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat May 05, 2012 8:12 pm

morning all
Coco thanks for having the coffee ready...I really needed that... Very Happy I do hope you slept wellish..
I have not long been up.....gosh I must be having 5 or6 dreams a night....and they are so real they are waking me up....wondered why I was so tired in a morning....
No Chris I see....I am so worried about her.....if you look in heres some hugs to welcome you (((((()))
Karen I hope you had a goodish night
Christine dont go over doing things with the nursery...aw wait till that little baby is in its cot.... Very Happy
Elizabeth..I am hoping the meds have kicked in for you...nice to know they work
The sum was shinning when I started posting ..now its gone in...it says tonight will be minus 5 .. Shocked
we should have had that in march...when it was in the 20s...very strange
enough on the weather I will see you all later ...have a goodish day everyone xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat May 05, 2012 8:18 pm

Morning all

Hi Coco,I hope I not to late to get a cuppa. Dying for a drink.

Hope you all had a good night and and that you enjoy your day in whatever you are doing. Bit stressy here at the mo,girls had another one of their sleep overs down stairs, and they are still not up. And I must admitI didn't wake uptil just before ten. (sorry about my spelling and spacing, not awake myself properly and cant be bothered to change it)

karen xx Smile

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat May 05, 2012 8:22 pm

Sorry Barbara,

I missed you, you snuck in there, hope you are goodish this morning and lets hope that your dreams go away sooner than later.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Sat May 05, 2012 9:48 pm

I'd like cuppa too.

Meds are dropping off now but can have my 2nd injection on Monday. I woke up in a lot of pain this morning with both elbows and my upper body in agony. It soon went after a walk about but my problems are usually lower body!

Weekend plus an extra days holiday.

Wonder if the rain will ease up at all. Monday is supposed to be warmer for us Southerners.

Elizabeth x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat May 05, 2012 10:37 pm

Hi Elizabeth

Well, lets keep our fingers crossed for better weather on Monday, I think we deserve some. Sorry you were in so much pain this morning. We seem to live our lives looking for the next tabs or injections and that is not good is it. Ark at me, but when you think about it we do wish our lives away with controlling the pain ect.

karen xx Smile

sorry got a bit morbid there, please accept my apologies Embarassed
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun May 06, 2012 1:57 am

afternoon all
Karen you are not getting morbid you are saying what you think, Im a big believer in not holding things in, like you say some days we just cant wait for the next meds ....this is me that was brought up not take tablets...... Shocked
Elizabeth I hope you get lts of relief on Monday when you have your injection....will be thinking about you.
We have just been shopping I decided I was making fish chowder...I am that shattered now looking for the blinking ingredients I will be doing it tomorrow...what possessed me.... Mad
So its egg and chips...
See you all later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun May 06, 2012 2:10 am

MMMmmnn Egg and chips, that sounds tasty if there is any over point it in my direction Barbara.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sun May 06, 2012 3:05 am

its never to late for a cuppa in here, the kettle is always on.

i fancy a hot chocolate do you want one karen, how r u xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun May 06, 2012 3:10 am

Hi Coco

Most def I shall join you with a hot choccy. We're not to bad. Hows your son doing. Is he feeling more ready for his flat or needs a bit more time.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sun May 06, 2012 3:22 am

There we go hun,

he is getting there, will be in by monday one way or the other, they have all been winding me up big time the past couple of days so im a bit fed up, ended up going for a drive just before midnight last night and sat bawling me eyes out for a while, kids !! they know how to push your buttons dont they.

im glad your all ok, i hope tony has rested. xx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun May 06, 2012 3:27 am

Ah Coco

I wish I had known I would have kept you company on line. I do wish we were closer together so we could help each other out. But, on saying that a good cry does do you better rather than holding it all in. Kids, It is not until you have them yourself that you realise just what you put your own parents through.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sun May 06, 2012 3:34 am

i know what you mean karen but im sure my mother is repaying me a hundredfold for my childhood, never mind the kids, buggers. lol,

i wish we were closer also but i still gain comfort from having you all here xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun May 06, 2012 4:20 am

Hi Coco

I was only saying to Tony earlier on that although none of us have ever met( well me and Chris have) we have such a strong friendship going and that means so much to me.

And do you know, I was going to say something else. But do you think I can rmember. It has gone completely, see madness is creeping up on me...lol

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sun May 06, 2012 4:30 am

i know what you mean karen, friendships here are very strong and valued. distance in miles means nothing,

if madness is creeping up on you karen you still have time to hide Laughing Laughing its to late for me so save yourself whilst you can Laughing Laughing Laughing
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun May 06, 2012 5:33 am

Sorry Karen Im late with your egg and chips... Embarassed but there you go...and I cut the chips big then they dont have has much fat in... Smile there is bread and butter if you want some
Coco like Karen says that cry will do you good.....and yes my mother used to say wait till you have kids of yoiuyr own then you will know what I mean...he I wish I had listen to her...
hope everyone's having a goodish evening....
my son and his partner have just been...she is only due to have the baby on the 22nd July but she is massive....poor girl can stop weeing....on that not I will see you later...oh and i wish we could all meet up wouldnt that be good...talk about being spread out though...
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun May 06, 2012 6:30 am

Hi all
Just popping in to say goodnight.....not going to bed yet so may be on later...but if not....sleep well everyone..xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sun May 06, 2012 10:08 am

i hope your all tucked up in bed and sleeping, i will potter around and restock the goodies in the kitchen, i will grab a hot chocolate and take a pew in the corner. catch you all when you get up, xxxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sun May 06, 2012 11:32 am

still awake, will grab another cuppa then im going to curl up and read for a bit, really p'd off with it all now. so incase you beet me in here in the morning i will bid you a good day.
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sun May 06, 2012 5:38 pm

Coffee Room - Page 20 FriendsCoffee

Morning all, i hope you all have a good day and arthur is kind to you all xxx
kettle is on.
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun May 06, 2012 6:47 pm

Morning all

Coco, I do worry about you and this not sleeping. Can you not go to the doctors and get something to make you sleep. You really need to get some decent rest . Let the kids do what they want today and maybe you can do some catching up. I am sending you big hugs.

Hope everyone else manage some sleep. And hope you all have a good day in whatever you are doing.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sun May 06, 2012 7:07 pm

morning karen, i have tamazipan, ive tried zoplicole and a couple of others and still dont sleep , just end up feeling extra foggy so i dont bother anymore. ive never been an 8 hr a night sleeper always 4-5hrs so dont worry hun, like i said on face book ive plenty time to sleep when im in me wooden overcoat pushing up dasies lol, i just get fed up with my own company some nights thats all.

im sat here looking at me wee dog (he was up playing half the night the monkey) who is zonked out on my blanket, he looks so chilled and peaceful. wish i could sleep like that lol.

what are your plans for today? xxx

pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next