ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
tinkerbell
pottydotty
KAZ59
7 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 13 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  tinkerbell Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:19 pm

morning all
Chris like Karen says dont you dare feel guilty having a long lie in ...the work will really take it out of you....and Im happy now I see you have eaten... Very Happy has for the appointment..im with Karen again your GP should get involved..you go in there with the tears and you will get in earlier..what you have to do.. Rolling Eyes
PD you have a good relaxing day...I have to pass my ironing at least 20 times a day...and i say to it wont be long now..... Laughing Im still saying it...
Karen...I wonder if there are different strength in the patches...has he started you on a low dose...I do hope they work for you..you give it a couple of weeks and go back if they aren't working...good luck
Christine have a good day in Liverpool....what I would give to see it...dont forget the pics
Elizabeth you have a goodish day...and I hope those meds are starting to work for you...
The sun is shinning here but it has done that for a week or so then it pours down...what did I say its just gone black ..oh bugger....we have one GD coming back today and 2 tomorrow....so we shall see what we get up to.
Will see you all later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:41 pm

morning all

Hope you not feeling too shattered Karen and Coco after not such good nights again there. Hope the patch does help today Karen? Coco keep the pottering to a minimum if you can after your stressful week.

Barbara you know me and ironing don't get on either so good luck if you do decide to tackle yours.

At least it looks dry out at the moment here so must do some shopping before it starts raining again.
Take care, will peek in later.
Chris xx

chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:01 pm

Hi Coco

This is the problem. You've had so much going on recently no wonder you went off on your diet. These tablets are called Acai berry tabs. Meant to speed up your metabolismn heance aid with dieting. Dont know whether they do do what they say. But I will give them a go and let you know what I think. Also Coco, I forgot to give you that website for your hand and wrist supports. www.rdkmobility.co.uk give them a try.

Hope everyone else has a good day. And not to much activity and more relaxing.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:03 pm

thank you karen i will take a look at that site and the tablets.

morning chris and im sure barbara has been in also so good morning, i am still in my pj's Embarassed think i might just grab a bath and put clean pj's on really cant be bothered with going out today. i have cooked up some mince and veg, thrown it into a couple of dishes and set the kids on spud pealling and chopping duties so they can be mashed and shuved on top (i sound so enthusiastic dont lol) ready for tea tonight. so it will just be a case of heating threw later.

dont think much else will be achieved today but i refuse to feel guilty

pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:12 am

Afternoon all

To right Coco, you have no need to feel guilty. And I hope that you are enjoying your day to.

Hope everyone else is as well. Taking it nice and easy as well.

See you all later.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:00 am

Just sticking the kettle on if anyone wants one. Very Happy

Coco glad you having a bit of a rest and no guilt needed after your week. Wouldn't have got dressed myself if I hadn't needed shopping but didn't get much so was ok getting it home for once.

At least the rain has held off here which is something though still too wet to do anything in the garden, well that is my excuse and I am sticking to it. Laughing

Hope you are all doing as little as possible. Though am sure Christine might need a few spoons later after her busy day.
Karen rest that back when you can.

take care
Chris x

chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:13 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-17787778

Tried to upload me pics but cant see how to .....the giants were brilliant ...may go again tomorrow to see the final part of the story Smile
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:31 am

Hi all
Sorry I am only just coming back on... family probs again...dont know which way to turn sometimes..so I am hoping you are all having a goodish evening...will see you tomorrow sleep well all xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:00 am

Aw hope you are ok Barbara...thinking of you xxxxxxxxxxx
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:36 am

Evening all

Barbara, I am sorry that you are having problems. I just hope that things are quickly resolved for you all.

Christine, those pictures are amasing. They are so big, look a bit spooky really. And I do hope that you are not suffering to much after your wonderful day.

I am off to bed very soon, I need tomake up for last night's not sleeping. Hope you all have a good night sleep. Shall see you all in the morning.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:54 am

Sleep well Karen and everyone else.

The story is so emotional not spooky very awe inspiring lovely to be part of it, Smile Like a Star @ heaven
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Admin Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:25 am

Hi All

To answer the question about DLA or Disability living allowance, DLA is open to all who suffer with a disabity and it is not a means tested benifit it comes in 2 parts 1st is mobilty allowance this is to help with getting around if you have trouble with walking and phisical movement and veries depending on how server you mobility is the highest rate is about £54 a week also if you get the highest rate you can give this up for a mobility car.

The secound part of DLA is the care allowance and again veries depending on your care needs.

DLA is not classed as a income so it will not affect council tax and housing benifit, most people will get turned down the first time that they try for it but appeal the desission and in most case's it will be overturned some times it may take a couple of appeals but dont give up.

For more infomation on this PM me for more details.

Mr Admin
Mr Admin
Mr Admin
Admin
Admin

https://acpcr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:27 pm

Thank you mr admin, i trust you are well today

Good morning to you all, im hopeing you are all still tucked up and sleeping, it is cold here but at least it is dry for now. i hope you all have a good day, Barbara i hope things sort themselves out for you,

i will be back when more awake, kettle is on if you want a cuppa xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:35 pm

Morning everyone

Hope you all slept well or are till sleeping. We actually have sunshine down here today. Just wondering how long will it last.

Christine, I think your pics are amazing and probably I would have to actually there to appreciate the them even more. I hope that pay back is being reasonably ok with you.

Chris, I know you are at work today, so I have missed you. Hope your day goes ok for you.

Coco and E, lets hope that today you are both going to rest and that you are maybe feeling a tad better.

And Barbara, I do hope that thing calm down for you all.

Just wanted to let you all know that I am thinking of you all and sending out loads of big hugs.

Have a good day.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:18 pm

morning everyone
And thanks for you kind words...I still dont know witch way to turn and didnt sleep at all last night, but we will get there...
I hope that everyone had a decent sleep, and that you have a goodish day...sorry I havent read back.
I will see you all later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:51 pm

Morning all.

All quiet here thankfully but Sunday is homework day so it will all unravel later on.

I do hope Tink and Coco's family probs are resolved soon. Good luck to you both.

I haven't anything interesting to say...sorry. I get DLA if anyone has any questions but I think MR Admin has covered it all in the post above.

Love and hugs
Elizabeth xxxx

Hope Barbara and Coco's
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:03 pm

Hi Barbara

Just to let you know that we are all behind you and you and your family are in our thoughts.

karen xx Smile

and that goes for you to Coco.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:33 am

Afternoon all
Things are in such a mess but I wont put it all on you lot... you all have enough to deal with, but thank you everyone for thinking about me
We have just been shopping , just to take our minds of things really only one GD today...the eldest one has gone out with her friends...how lovely to be young...
Karen I hope you hear something soon about Hayley
PD hope you are getting there with your son
Christine...I know you are having family probs so I am thinking about you and hope you have got to Luiverpool today
Chris I am hoping you have a easy day at your other job today
Elizabeth you make sure you get some rest and I hope the meds are easing things for you
Have I covered everyone ...mi mind on other things but you are all so lovely
See you later xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:45 am

Evening all

Hope you have all managed a bit of a rest up today. Barbara, so sorry things are not good there at the moment do hope the family stuff becomes a bit calmer for you soon, do sound off to one of us if it helps lovey. ((( ))) Seems you all have family worries of one sort or another to deal with just now so hang in there guys and I do hope next week brings better or more positive news for you all. ((( )))

Sorry E but I did smile at your comment that the calm start to the day would probably unravel later. Spoken like an experienced parent if I may say so. Hope you are feeling a bit better? Was quite touched today to overhear two mums at seperate times both speak face to face at child level to their very young sons who looked like they could be trouble. Both were saying what good boys they had been and that mummy was very proud of them for their good behaviour. Very Happy Made such a difference to hear praise given when it was due.

Not sure if Christine was out again today but hope you enjoyed it if you did go back there.

Shop was quiet today, we had more rain and after two weeks on leave I almost forgot how to use the till. What I am like? Rolling Eyes
Must go soak me knees and forage for food.
Try and have a good evening and hopefully a better nights sleep
hugs ((( )))
Chris xx

chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:18 am

Hi Chris
Im glad it was quiet for you today, it will ease you back into it..now when you have had a soak get something to eat...and enjoy your evening
I will say goodnight to everyone in case I dont get back on...sleep well ..night xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:27 am

Evening all

Chris, I'm glad that today was fairly gentle on you today. And dont forget to try and egt that appointment with your dr's Thursday. Really, if I could I would come with you as moral support. You cant go on like this.

Barbara, Chris is so right in that if ever you do need to off=;oad you know we are here for you. Even if you could pm someone it may help. Just a thought.

Hope you all have a good evening I might be back on later. But if not, all have a good nights sleep and Christine and Chris, hope that tomorrow is kind to you both.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:57 am

Goodnight all

Just leaving some sleepy fairy dust for you all.

Yes Barbara I had some tea but took my eye of the grill so it was rather burnt fish fingers, but I eated them anyway so it still counts. Laughing Hang in there. ((( )))

Bless you Karen the appointment is booked and at least I know she won't cancel, but just not sure she can really DO anything just need to let her know how messed about I feel but it won't change anything!!. 3.50 on Thursday for pocket duty please. Do ring the school if you hear nothing tomorrow and get mad. I will be egging you on.

Hope you all manage some decent kip.
love and sleepy hugs ((( )))
Chris xxx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:57 pm

Chris I didn't realise you had 2 weeks on leave. Why did I not take that info in!!!! I have been very sleepy and am also very sleepy today. I get sleep but it is disturbed sleep.I am a bit better but it my knees are swelling again and that keeps me awake. My hip has been worse too. I can really feel it now.

Tink as Chris says offload if you need to. It helps to get things off your chest.

I'm going to have a quick sleep before I do more.

Elizabeth x

phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:37 pm

Hi E,

Dont worry yourself, you have been so unwell recently and unfortunately your memory takes a bashing as we all know, when you are tired and in lots of pain. And, you haven't been able to take your meds. It all adds up E.

So, get yourself back on top or at least coping and pain reasonably managed.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:03 pm

Morning all and thanks again for your support
Karen I may unload soon thankyou..I hope today you get some news about Hayley..and that its helpful news
Chris ..I am hoping again that today is not too bad at work....and Im sorry you burnt your tea..it not unheard of hear ...in fact I am getting quite good at it.. Rolling Eyes
Elizabeth you enjoy that sleep...then hopefully today will be good
PD how are you feeling....I hope that everything is getting soirted with your son..and that you are feeling less stressed
Today I was supposed to be seeing my doc...not sure what he wants...it would help if I could take everything in that he said last time...but I dont... Embarassed Rolling Eyes anyway I will go weds its half day for him and he is usually in a good mood...thats whats good at not having to make an appointment..
See you all later xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next