ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
tinkerbell
pottydotty
KAZ59
7 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 8 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  chris7 Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:30 pm

Hi all

Sorry some of you still having bad nights there. Karen E and coco not having things too good just now I know. But hey E he did the washing up at least. You take care until you can get back on your meds.

Babara, sorry love, how did I think you were coco? I really was in a fog yesterday. At least no work today and yes we have sun here so I hope you are all out if you feel able to soak a little of it up. I am just trying to keep busy today so may tackle the weed moutain in a minute, or maybe not. Rolling Eyes

Coco hope you are coping after your eventful day and that your daughter is on the mend from the scalds now?

Karen hope you can fit a snooze in today 2 hours sleep is not good at all love. Is the back still bad? I know there are always worries of some sort for you so hang in there.

EEK affraid I've just seen the date Friday the 13th so take care out there and thanks for the support yesterday. Was so appreciated.
love and hugs (((( ))))
alice xx

Hi Barbara, think it really is you this time. Embarassed Glad you got the seeds done and have some help with the clearing up. xx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:03 am

Afternoon all

Barbara, good on you getting the planting done. And make sure you get your GD to help clear up, that soil gets everywhere doesn't it.

Chris, glad to see you on, have you decided to tackle the garden or not. I must get some new plants this year, couldn't last as had my hip done may last year. Cant believe, nearly a year ago. Mark you I will have to get the girls to help me tidy the back yard first. Chris, when you do come down to see your sis, I shall get you both to come round mine and you can see for yourself what a tiny back yard we have. I spose it's better than nothing.

My youngest, Kim brought a drink down from her room, and nearly from the top she dropped the glass of milk shake, what a state it was, I dont think she left one wall untouched. I did most yesterday, and Hayley finished of today. Poor girl she was so upset.

Hope you are all enjoyingthe weater, they did say down here rain, but nothing yet so fingers crossed.

See you all later.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:17 am

Hi Karen

Still trying to find the motivation but it does look nice out there. Oh poor Kim and milk too, not a good idea. I tend to hurl cups of tea up the wall on my way up stairs when I am stupid enough to try it and trip up. And guess where I usually have clean washing, yep on an airer at the top of my stairs and in the direct line of fire. Sad hey ho.

We will catch up next visit fingers crossed though am not sure when yet. Goodness your hip nearly a year ago, where did that year go? Take care, will try and peak in later.
love
Chris x

chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:49 am

oh your poor daughter dropping her milk. My Son spilt a few coco pop things on the stairs the other day and then had a crisis 'why me?' sort of thing and I had to explain accidents do happen and just slow down a bit, we all do these things!

It is difficult to clear up though!

The shelving unit is almost done. OH started well but has had a bad week so the last of it took soooooo long.It just needs a few doors and one end unit to finish it off now!

I haven't seen cstars about! Are you back at work now?

Oh and about time I thanked Tony for all his hard work setting this up. Sorry it has taken me so long....it has been a funny week!

E x

phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:32 am

Hi Karen Elizabeth and chris
Elizabeth I was wondering about Christine...hope shes ok..and how it that cough...
Karen..your poor daughter ....and you having to clean it up...I could do with swapping houses then we wouldn't have to do the garden..I did all the gardening..but now it is a bit of a mess
Chris..I know what you mean about motivation...I used to have it in bucket loads....anyone like ironing... Rolling Eyes
Shall I tell you the worse thing I ever spilt....now dont judge me I am not a violent person....but we had only been married a couple of years..and we had a massive row..and I throw a bottle of tomato sauce..not at him...well not really...anyway the top came off....it looked like someone had been murdered Shocked
Oh Im off before I tell any more secrets :oops
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:12 am

Hi all

This is a quicky. I keep falling asleep to the girls amusement so I am going to lay down for a while. Shall read back later when my brain decides to work at a normal pace.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:16 am

Just popping in to say goodnight...Karen hope you enjoyed your nap....and hopefully everyone will sleep wellish see you all tomorrow
Night xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:13 pm

Morning all, i hope everyone managed some sleep and are ok today, i will put the kettle on and set up breakfast for all who follow , i can barely move today so you will find me just pottering around very slowly today. have a good day what ever your up to. i have a mountain of washing and housework to do, i will be enlisting the kids help (a lot of the mess is theres). luv to you all xxxxxxxxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:46 pm

Morning to everyone

Coco, you make sure you rest as much as you can. And yes, get the kids to do it. You are so right, the kids are the ones that leave a mess behind themselves so they can clear it up. Just relax, you've had a lot go on the last couple of days or so.

Hope everyone else has a good relaxing day ahead of them. I'm just starting to get the youngests ones uniform all ready. Back to school for her on monday to her dismay. But still not Hayley.

Shall speak to you all later hopefully.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:49 pm

Hi E,

How are you this morning. I do so feel for you not being able to take your meds at the mo. Hope you got a decent night last night.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:52 pm

I slept well but was late to sleep. The phone woke me up staggered to the loo with jelly legs and a child stole my warm space in bed! so got up turned on lappy started breakfast, she came and stole my laptop!

Got on facebook and had a snotty message from a guy I bought a book off. Haven't been able to finish the last couple of chapters since January-you know how it is-and he was really sarcy. I paid £14 for the book and I will read it when able!!!!!! I wasn't amused by his tone at all. He knows sod all about my life and he wants me to give feed back so he should be a bit more thankful I bought his book.

Rant over.

Go carefully today PD. Hope everyone else is okay.

E x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:52 pm

Hi Karen.

still off meds.appointment week Tuesday but will see if things improve I'll take the anyway.

E x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:56 pm

I've been very good and kept up with uniform even sewing up the trousers and getting them to try the on. That wasnt easy getting the away frrom laptop.

Oh and one friend is having a benefit moan on fb. and the whirlwind faily might be coming round despite being told the front room is still turned upside down (w have had new shelving all along one wall to store the video's etc)Its going to be one of those days. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

E
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:08 pm

morning Coco, Karen and Elizabeth
Anyone seen Christine...I am getting worried
Elizabeth ...thanks for the reminder ..Uniform ...it could be anywhere...bits here and there.. Shocked
Coco my house is a tip...I used to be so house proud.. but since Arthur...I have prioritised...well that's my excuse
Karen will Hayley have to go to school on Monday....I do hope she will be ok...and get some help very soon...they really are dragging there feet
Gosh I didnt sleep much at all last night....every hour I seemed to be up...but now I am motivated..not sure what for but there you go...I will let you know later what I have been up to bounce Very Happy Very Happy
Have a goodish day whatever you do xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:48 pm

Morning all

Coco hope the pottering goes ok and you manage a few bits out of the way without over doing it.
You all sound ready for the back to School, good luck guys. Will keep my fingers crossed for Hayley though Karen. Do hope she can start at the new place.
E how dare that child steal your warm bed and the lappie, Laughing Hope you are not jelly legged all day..
Barbara hope the motivation keeps up for you.
Tis chucking it down here today but must drag out for shopping which is no fun at all.
take care all.
alice xx

Sorry been trying to reply here for a bit and it woudn't let me, Just realised I wasn't logged on! Embarassed It's going to be one of those days Rolling Eyes
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:52 pm

Hi Barbara

No, Hayley wont be back at school on monday. Her councellor and Pyschiatrist have contacted the deputy head with some options before the easter break with no reply to date. So tey will be ringing again once they are back. The school has refused two options so far and apparently they cant refuse all. So, shall let you know how things pan out. I was motivated until I was benting over getting the washing out of the machine and I felt a strnage feeling in the new hip and heard metal rub against metal. So satdown, feeling a bit scared at the mo.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:27 pm

sorry I missed you on fb Karen. I had my page up but had a PM to answer on AC so wasn't paying attention. I have answered now.

If I was you i'd mention it to GP and he may send you for an xray to check. if you are not in pain just take a deep breath and take it easy. It must be frightening hope you feel okay?

I spoke to Christine yesterday. She is still busy sorting out her emails!

I have to log off now.

E x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:55 am

Chris I hope you didnt get too wet doing the shopping...tis dry here today...but very cold..we have just been for some shopping and you should see the young girls and boys come to that in little vest tops...shivering away..I know what you mean about logging on..I keep forgetting...so I copy and paste...
Karen Im glad Hayley wont be going back to that school...they have had enough time to think things over...you put your foot down when you ring um
Elizabeth...I have found all the uniforms....now I have to do some mending...I am always behind... Embarassed you would think they where my kids....suppose its keeps me young... Cool
Coco hope you are getting some rest...
I have been and bought some outdoor lights for my back garden....I hve a few now..they are all solar powered so know wires...the ones I have bought are a string of butterflies...so I will string them around my tree....my OH says its getting like Blackpool illuminations..... Very Happy Very Happy
Will see you all later..oh has anyone had a bet on the national ...I have shackalacaboombang...I think thats what it is called Laughing
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:21 am

Hi all

I must admit. It has been a lovely day here today with sunshine, I even got my washing out. And I have just had a bath to warm myself up. It's always colder in doors than out.

Coco, hope you have been relaxing. E, hope you didnt mind. Chris, dont worry about me.

Can you all answer this, why do kids always NEED this NEED that. Even when they know moneys are stretched.
Give me strength.

Hopefully see you all later, I keep missing you all.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:36 am

Karen ...your hip sounding like metal on metal...uur Shocked I hope you havent done yourself a mischief...yeah kids always want...I let the girls do jobs for there pocket money and if they want something they have to save for it...there daddy and mummy top it up for them but they still have to do jobs...the eldest one isn't keen at all but the youngest one will do anything for money... Laughing
I didnt win the national...think it came in 5th..oh well..those poor horses that they have put down...its about time the jumps were made smaller..
Hope everyone is okish....I will see you later xxx Very Happy
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:46 am

Hi Barbara

Yes it frightened me I can tell you. So all this afternoon I really been lazy and it's just the normal pain I get now and te sore scar. Maybe it was just telling me to slow down. If it continues I will be seeing my doctor.

Yes, our to get money but they still have a damn good moan. They really do think we are made of money dont they.

Hope everyones ok, haven't seen anyone, well, been on the same time as anyone today. Aending hugs and caring thoughts to all of you.

karen xx Smile

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:23 am

Hi Karen...you have just posted the 200th post in the coffee shop....I do hope your hip wont cause you any more pain...I dread having mine done....and doing something I shouldn't do...
Hope everyone is doing okish
Sending you all hugs to keep you going (((((())))
And I will see you tomorrow...sleep well..night xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:38 am

Evening all

Guess I have just logged on as you are all off to bed, but phew Karen, good to see you. Do hope you take it easy just now and don't have any more frights. Do see the doc if you can lovey. I know the scar has been bothering you for a bit.

Hi Barbara, I'm not a fan of the National but did catch the end how close was that, and two horses put down seems so tragic all in the name of sport. I know they accept all that, the horses love to run and that it is the kindest thing but so sad all the same.

Not done much at all today cept a bit of shopping but am not going to beat myself up over it.
Hope Coco, E and Christine are hanging in there and resting up.
Have a good day tomorrow if you can and lets hope it isn't quite so wet out there.
take care guys
love and hugs
alice xx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:42 am

Hi Barbara

Do I get a prize for being the 200th. You'll all have to let me know. And only if it's nice lol

See you all tomorrow, sleep well all. And Chris, have a goodish day at work wont you.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:43 am

HI Chris

No, I am still here. I should be showing up at the bottom.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next