ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
tinkerbell
pottydotty
KAZ59
7 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 12 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  pottydotty Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:03 am

Warning !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ear plugs and valuim at the ready, im off Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing

we had our visitor just after 9am, no info for us just same old ****. told him i was more than p'd off and i was sending him back to his boss with a message. "i want in writting one of 2 things.....1, the reasons why my son has not been forwarded to the resetlement teams and who desided this, 2, what there plan of action was to sort out this almighty f*** up they have created and how they are going to ensure he recieves the propper care and info from now on" and to let his boss know in no uncertain terms how unimpressed i was and how im more than willing to throw a hand granade and let rip about his lack of treatment.

he left about 10am suitably ear bashed, recieved a phone call from the head of the resetlement team a short while after saying how full they were and as he had only just gone sick they would leave him with his unit for now until we know how he is, i told him that was not an option as he had already been through med board and is just awaitting dates for leaving the army, shocked was not the word he had not been told this by his unit, surprise surprise, i said id lost faith in his unit etc, he said he would get back to me and to his credit he rang back 10mins later and said one of his team was on its way to our house, depending on what he reports back will depend on where we go from here,

this chap turned up an hour later, went through everything we'd endured up to now and desided he would take my son on his books and work with his unit to sort it all out. filled in loads of paperwork and long intense conversations and then he left. will speak with him tomorrow.

not long after that some one from his unit rang trying to be helpful. told him thankyou very much but here is the number of the guy who has taken us on and talk to him weve had enough.

so fingers crossed we may start to get somewhere. time will tell,

now i have a headache and am shatered but it was all worth it when my son gave me a hug and said thankyou (he odnt do hugs often)

phew cyclops head spun and now need another coffee.

Karen i am disgusted at hayleys school and would love to give them a talking too. hugs
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:13 am

PD GOOD FOR YOU Very Happy you have said don't mess with me and they where listening....no wonder you are shattered..here you go sit on the lounger and I will being you a coffee.....now hopefully the help is on its way...
heres some more hugs from me (((((())))
And yes Karen that cat we gave chicken to this morning....
Will see you all later xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:17 am

thank you tinks, how has your day been?
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:38 am

Evening all

Coco, he does so much appreciate what you are doing for him. Thats is so lovely. I know you must be in such a turmoil but you are getting through to them. Keep it up.

I am going to lay down very soon so shall bid you all a good night and hope you all manage a good night sleep, especially you Coco.

See you all tomorrow, E, I do hope that injection starts its work and tomorrow yu start to feel a bit better. I have my fingers crossed for you.

Night all.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:27 am

PD
reading your last post with info on it.
It does seem like things are taking a turn with all that ..fingers crossed it really does.

I'm sorry but I really dont know the history of what has happened in full, please forgive me for that.

But I am with you all the way in supporting your son so fiercely ..you are a rock no doubt about that.

Please take my good wishes x
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:50 am

Hi all
PD my day was good thankyou apart from my lovely wood pidgeon....I wouldn't care but we feed those cats...I hope you are feeling less drained...and that you sleep tonight
Karen...you sleep well and I hope the pain patches help you ..please let me know how you get on with them
Christine...I was getting worried...I do hope that works hasn't been to hard on you...soon be bank holiday...
Chris and Elizabeth...hope you have a goodish night and
Tony you to...sleep well
I may see you all later if not night everyone xxxx Very Happy
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:18 am

Night all. Take care

E x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:01 am

Sorry to be catching up so late again. Has been a bit of a down and grumpy day here so apologies for not being in earlier.

I really should have been an owl and slept all day to be up all night. Can only do it when I am not at work which is so inconvenient for me. Rolling Eyes

Coco welll done you, so pleased it does at last sound like you have got to the person who will make the changes you need to happen but oh lovey what a fight you have had to get things moving in hopefully the right direction at last. How many others just gave up the fight for the help they were entitled too. I will keep my fingers crossed for your son.

Good to see you Christine, hope school going ok there and the flare doesn't get a grip. Sorry to see the news in the private bit, hope the mum to be is coping there?

Karen I hope you are having a better night lovey, I am getting very worried about you there with all the stress, pain and feeling generally poorly time you are having. Think we need Coco to go visit that school and sort them out when she has rested up a bit at least that would be one less worry for you. Do hang in there and hope the pain patches give you some relief, I gather they can take some getting used to.

Elizabeth hope the meds today have helped and give you a bit more cope tomorrow.

Barbara sorry about the birdie, fraid cats are just made that way,tis nothing to do with food just the thrill of the chase sadly. When I had mine they often bought home gifts for us which were not welcome but it was so hard to be cross with them for long. I do miss my puddy cats, a purring warm cat on each knee cures almost everything and they make amazing hot water bottles which never go cold. Very Happy .

I forgot the laws of physics yesterday and miscalculated when pulling a heavily loaded flat bed trolley behind me at work. There are impossible to steer going forward. Unfortunately I stopped before the trolley did and it caught me with some venom just below the calf as they do. The 52 cases of toffee tins I had just packed meant 624 tins were travelling at some speed, I so nearly said a very rude word indeed Embarassed and now have an amazing purple and green bruise to show for my neglect. I guess just another occupational hazard I should be used to by now. But on the plus side I forgot my fudge packers bicep problem. Very Happy Laughing Laughing

Hope you all sleep as well as you can and that tomorrow is a goodish one for you all.
take care
love
Chris xx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:52 pm

Morning all
oh Chris I know what you mean about the flat bed loaders...I use to push pull one of those things...they have a mind of there own...your poor legs thats all you need...I am hoping today is a lot easier on you ..but wont hold my breath.... I do like cats ...like I say we feed them when we have leftover chicken...and we always had a cat and a dog..so in a way we have adopted them ....what I will do is ask can I put a collar on them with a bell...hopefully early warming for the birds... Rolling Eyes
hope everyone had a goodish night...I did but still I am so tired...at least the sun is shinning.. Very Happy not sure what im up to but will let you know later
Have a goodish day everyone ......
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:40 pm

Morning everyone

Barbara, what a good idea about the collar, I'm sure your neigbours wont mind. I had a good sleep last night, thank goodness. Do you think you are tired because your body is catching up with the bad nights you've had. Thats what I think it is with me.

Chris, I didn't realise how much you have to put your body through at work. You really need to ask for a sit down job there, surely they must have something there for you.

E, I hope that you are feeling a bit more able to cope with the pain.

Christine, sorry about your news, my heart goes out to you. Lets keep fingers crossed it doesn't go into a full flare for you.

And Coco, how are you this morning after your meeting yesterday. You said yesterday you have a bad headache, I do hope that has eased for you. Try and take it easy today if you can. You do so deserve a break and put your feet up. BTW, when are you coming down here so you can sort Hayleys school out for us. lol

Everyone have a good/goodish day and see you later.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:25 pm

Feeling a bit better now. Humira has been my saviour. I just hope it doesn't set my cold off again.

How are things with your daughter Karen? Is she back at school yet.

E x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:39 am

Hi E,

So glad you are starting to feel the effect of the injection. And, as you said that cold doesn't rear it's ugly head again.

Hayley is still at home. The councellors said not to expect anything this week from the Deputy Head,as first week back. But, they are not sending her any homework home. They are meant to be. I think if I actual saw the Deputy H, I, well you can imagine how I feel.

You just make sure you take things nice and easy E, we all want you to be wellish.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:33 am

just a quick visit, got a queen of a headache, been back to bed once this afternoon already, had interview at job centre this morning, she recomended i claim dla, got a date for another medical assesment for esa with atos also. deep joy more degrading c**p from them. has anyone here claimed dla or know of anyone who has?

i havent read back yet but will later just wanted to say im here, think this weeks stress finally caught up with me.

luv to you all xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:35 am

afternoon all
Elizabeth I hope the meds work well for you and the side effects stay away....all you need is another blasted cold
Karen ..the school are out of order not sending homework for Hayley....I think they are making a stand...you stand your ground thats what I say...we are all behind you
Chris hope today was easier for you....you have a good rest tonight...is there any fudge going
Christine its weekend and hopefully you can relax
PD have you got over your battle yet ...hope you are managing to relax
I did have a potter today then I couldn't keep my eyes open..its so not like me to be sooo tired...i had two hours sleep after dinner...
No GDs tonight so we can relax a little... saying that it is always quiet when they are not here..
See you all later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:16 am

Evening all

Barbara, there's nothing wrong with having a 2 hour kip, I do that sometimes. You obviously needed it. I bet you and your Hubby miss the GD's when you dont have them. As you said very quiet.

Coco, Tony is on dla. Has been for a while now. Even on that they still expect you to look for work. They seem to think that he can, with all his drugs he has to take(no firm would accept him because of the insurance) but still every month he has to go to the job centre.

Ask him all about it Coco. I tend to get things muddled. Better to hear it first hand.

Chris, hope things are not to bad with you. Have you had a good duvet day. Dont forget DONT TICK THE BOXES whatever you do.

E, and Christine, hope things are easing for you both.

See you all later

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:26 am

Thank you everyone for your recent concerns and comments et.

Its the weekend thank goodness, we are going into Liverpool tomorrow meeting up with my son to see the Little girl giant that is celebrating the 100 years of the titanic sinking (if celebrate is the right word) http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-17777090

will get some pics and post them.

C
Like a Star @ heaven

Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:35 am

evening
Thought I would call in before we have our take away curry... Very Happy OH loves it when I order one for me, because I leave most of it so he eats his and mine.... Rolling Eyes wish they did child portions..we cant share one because he likes his hot..ooh Im rambling again
See you all later xxx
Christine sorry I missed you, I would love to have gone along, but the standing would finish me off I am jealous you have a really good time.. Very Happy
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:30 am

Hi Guys

Sorry I sorta lost today somehow, not sure why as not been at work. Embarassed

Glad you are a bit better E and the humira helped. Have a good weekend Christine. All the titanic programmes lately have been so interesting, so many unsung heroes there amongst all the tragedy.

Coco I hope you can get some strength back soon. Can't advise on the DLA but hope you do get it without too much aggro. Always assumed you could have ESA or DLA but not both but I am clueless on it all. How ridiculous that you and Tony still have to report to the job centre though. Hope the headache soon goes.

Karen Sorry I have lost the earlier page here hope you had a better night and that Hayley gets sorted next week? Work is what it is I'm afraid which is why I am shattered all the time. Yes am back at the shop Sunday which is easier. I promise not to tick the boxes now I know ta.

Barbara, hope the cats will wear a collar and solve the prob. Enjoy your takeaway, which reminds me I forgot to eat today so will go and forage now. Sorry mum. Embarassed

Have a good evening if you can
love
Chris xx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:31 am

Hi Chris
Go and get something to eat now or else ...and if its any consolation we havent had anything yet.....OH fell asleep... Rolling Eyes to be honest Im not hungry now...if I didnt eat sweet things I would be 3 stones lighter..
Hope everyone is doing okish
If I dont see you all later have a good night and sleep wellish xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:21 am

Evening all

Barbara, we had take out tonight too. We had kebabs. I share one with Tony because I for just me is to much. Even then I end up leaving lots. Hope you enjoyed yours if you ended up getting it.

Right, I am off to sleep now. Very tired and back has had enough for one day. By the way, one of the patches was not enough, so Hayley put the other one on for me, see how that goes.

Hope you all manage to get a good night sleep/rest and shall see you all tomorrow.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:23 am

Hi Chris

How are you doing. What have you been up to today??

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:46 am

Goodnight all

oh Barbara hope you did get some tea in the end. I threw a bit of pasta in the pan so don't be worrying. I always cook too much and seems a pity to waste it so ate the lot. Very Happy Always had to eat everything on my plate as a child and the message has stuck with me for life.

Hope you all get some sleep and have a good weekend if you can.
love and sleepy hugs
Chris (( ))

Sorry Karen only just seen you there. You rest that back lovey and hope the extra patch helps. I've wasted today to my shame and been asleep for most of it so feeling very guilty to be honest. Tried to get a doc appointment for today but can't book on till next Thursday! These cancelled appointments are taking their toll. Got a letter yesterday the next one should be 10th May why oh why I am waiting so long? Will be 21 months by then, so apologies for being a grump. Hang in there. xx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:52 am

Hi Chris

You should not feel quilty for sleeping in. You work hard during the week so your body needs the rest. And when you do get a dr's appointment I think he/she should get involved now, it's gone on for far to long now. It is not fair on you, the stress they are meant to be relieving is growing because they are mucking you about so much.

Hope you manage to get some sleep. Sending you some sleepy hugs and shall see you tomorrow.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:32 pm

Morning all

Hope you all had or are having a good night sleep. I've not been able to. But at the mo, dont feel to bad at all.

I start my diet properly today and having Acai Berry. These tablets are meant to increase your metabolismn and help you lose that rotten weight, so, watch this space. I shall let you know how it goes and whether I actually lose anything with them. They are meant to give you a boost in energy as well and give you a lovely glow to you skin. WE SHALL SEE Wink

Have a good day everyone in what ever you are going to do. Christine, you and Hubby have fun at the Titanic thing wont you and dont forget the pics will you.

Speak to you later.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:55 pm

morning all, wishing you all as pain free a day as possible. sorry ive missed lots of posts so im a bit behind, managed a couple of hours sleep and spent the rest of the night refusing to move or do chores . it is cold and yuk here but dry at the moment, i have a mountain of washing to do today so will slowly potter my way through it all.

what tablets are you trying karen, i have to restart my diet and try and loose some weight, everything went to pot with all the **** ive had to go through the last few weeks. so im really interested to hear about them. if you want a diet buddy give me a shout. maybe we could start a thread in the members lounge or something.

sending hugs to you all. xxxxx

putting the kettle on if anyone is about
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next