ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
tinkerbell
pottydotty
KAZ59
7 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 23 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  pottydotty Wed May 09, 2012 5:12 am

evening all, got back about ten mins ago Shocked , shattered, left the house at 9.30 this morning, the camp is only an hour and a half aay but the day didnt go to plan and we didnt get out of there untill after 5, kettle is on, need to park me bum for a bit then have to go back out at 9 to pick up me daughter from street dance. then a hot bath will be in order,

i hope everyone is ok xxxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed May 09, 2012 6:03 am

Hi Coco its good to have you back....now have an easy evening
I have just done a really stupid thing...I dont normally open the door until I know who it is....well I heard a knock and opened it and stood there were two men....I just felt all panicky...they started talking about something but I wasn't listening....so I just shouted of my OH who is not in....and they just walked away...saying something about calling again...I watched them go and they have called next door but one.....I hadn't time to ring and warn them but I know her son and hubby are in.
Why do these people have to come knocking on doors....
I have taken down the registration num of there car....
Barbara who has locked her door.... Shocked
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Wed May 09, 2012 7:13 am

Barbara its scary when you have callers like that, i hope you are ok. im glad you took the number down, keep hold of it, do you have a neighbour hood watch scheme in your area or a local plastic police man (comunity copper is the real name sorry lol) if so let them know about it, if your still worried ask your neighbour what they wanted if they answered the door. you never know whos about and it allways pays to be careful, dont open the door again tonight honey ok.
xxxxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Wed May 09, 2012 7:18 am

im loggin out for tonight, hands are to sore to type to much, sending you all hugs and happy dream wishes xxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed May 09, 2012 7:38 am

Thanks Coco my neighbour has rang the police...her hubby opened the door and they just walked away saying wrong house...I doubt the police will ever show...we dont even see one of the plastic ones here...or hobby bobbies...has we call um.....I just worry has to who else's house they will go to.
You sleep well...and everyone else...I will see you all tomorrow xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Wed May 09, 2012 6:18 pm

Coffee Room - Page 23 Aaaa-8

Morning all, i hope everyone managed some sleep.

Barbara im glad your neighbour called the police, (hobby bobbies Very Happy i like that term lol) did you write down the discription of them, they sound like they were up to no good, hopefully after having knocked on a couple of doors and been detered they didnt bother anyone else,

i am popping out to see my friend this morning and see how she is doing, will sit and drink coffee with her all morning. not up to much today at all.

what ever your up to i hope your all ok and have a good day xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed May 09, 2012 8:43 pm

Morning all
Coco they turned up this morning at 8.30 the only lay in I get...the girls weren't here...so OH had to get me up....you couldn't bloody make it up if you tried... Shocked
I gave then the registration...and a brief description...not very good on that...my neighbour was better...he gave quite a good one.....
I have a really heavy stick at the back of the door...and I told them I would use it in self defence...and if anyone pushes there way in then I would use it....they said you cant use it if they havent come into your property... Shocked yeah well why would I.
Anyway I hope everyone had a reasonable night...I still havent booked my kidney scan...so come on all give me a push... Smile
I will see you all later have a goodish day xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed May 09, 2012 8:49 pm

Morning all

Coco, can I say "Hooray". You are actually going to have a lazy day, well morning anyway. Good, about time to. Have a lovely time with your friend.

Barbara, just read what happened last night, So glad the police were called in. Once you realised what you had done in answering the door, I can imagine how frightened you must have been. It is a frightening world tese days that we have to think twice about doing these simple things. Hope your ok now.

To everyone else, have a good day in what you are doing and I shall see you later.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed May 09, 2012 8:52 pm

Morning Barbara

We must have both typed at the same time. Glad the police came round, lets hope they find these people.

Regarding your kidney scan, I am giving you a push, ring and make that appointment Barbara. You must get it sorted out.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu May 10, 2012 12:23 am

Afternoon all
Karen I will ring...I promise.. Rolling Eyes I have an appointment on the 19th foe a blood pressure monitor...then go back the day after to have it removed...and I see my consultant on the 21st...dont you just get fed up of them...sorry Im making excuses.... Embarassed
I hope you are having a goodish day...its pouring down here...
How is Tony doing...if I dont ask it doesn't mean I have forgotten him....
Iv not done much today......apart from a couple of competitions....I will let you know if I win anything.... Very Happy
See you later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu May 10, 2012 3:13 am

Afternoon everyone

I would put afternoon but the weather here is horrible to say the least. Barbara, Tony to be honest is not good, he is now getting worse with his back and the pain. It's something we knew would probably happen. But hard to accept.

I can well understand your putting off of the appointment, you have so many other ones, but you must make it. We haven't done much either. But Hayley's councellor came round and one more letter from her psychiatrist and the school will be ready to decide whether she is accepted. So, we are getting nearer.

Hope everyone has had a goodish day. Shall see you later.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu May 10, 2012 3:45 am

Hi all
Karen I really am sorry that Tony is suffering so much...its just not fair..Im sorry but im not sure if Tony has Arthur or something else....but I do wish he could get some help ...but we are all here if he wants a rant....we wouldnt have this forum but for him.
And Im so glad that things are on the move for Hayley...I will tell you what you have not given up....what lovely parents you are...
Its is still pouring down here....I have one GD who has piles of homework for sats next week....and she has it all sprawled across the floor....
I hope everyone has had a goodish day....hopefully Chris will be home by now...
See you all later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Thu May 10, 2012 4:03 am

You psychic Barbara Shocked

Just having a quick peek in. Sorry you had such a scare last night, hope the police did take it seriously. I rarely answer the door at all since I had a police raid one Sunday morning at 6.00 a.m. They never said who they were just thumped on the door and then wondered why I didn't answer it? It's a long story!? Rolling Eyes Do I look like a gangsters moll? Laughing I got no apology either.

Karen gentle hugs to Tony ((( ))). Do hope he can find out what is going on and find some fight to cope with the pain. Don't worry re FB think we will all have to go the timeline route somehow. Good to see things are moving forward for Hayley at last. Very Happy

Coco hope you did have an easier day and the hands are a little better? ((( )))

E hope you remembered your injection at last and that it is helping? Hope the cough gone for good too. Think you have rheummy or sommat tomorrow? ((( )))

Christine. Hugs and hope tomorrow goes ok for you if it is still the scary MTX route. Hope work not too hard on you. ((( )))

Sorry some of this should have been on pocket duties or the hug thread but am a bit short on spoons today.

take care all, have a good evening if you can.
love
Chris xx

PS Barbara. Do get the scan booked and I promise I will have some tea. Laughing

chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu May 10, 2012 4:29 am

Hi Chris

I am hoping that you pop on later, maybe once you've had your knees boiled for a while. One more day to go and you'll have your duvet day. I think I left a message for you on face, apparently everyone is going over the the life line thing. I hate it. And what happened to you with the police at your door, you must have been petrified. I would have been. So no wonder you dont answer the door.

I think I am forgetting something, do you have an appointment tomorrow or am I going mad. (probably the later)

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu May 10, 2012 5:04 am

Chris what have you been up to.....a raid on your flat...what were they looking for FUDGE...Im sorry you must have been terrified....they should apologise for that...but then again it is the police and they don't do apologises..you have a good poach....and ......I wont say it again... Very Happy
See you later xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu May 10, 2012 6:24 am

Evening all

I am going to lay down soon so popped in to say good night and hope you all sleep well.

Barbara, you are in a picklish mood, thats lovelyto see. Have a good evening with books and exam papers all around you. I always feel sorry for them when they have to do their studying.

Coco. I hope you had a lovely morning with your friend and still managed to relax in the afternoon.

To everyone else, hope sleep come to you all and shall see you tomorrow.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu May 10, 2012 6:25 am

Just popping in to say goodnight...I do hope you all sleep well..and Im leaving some hugs for our Tony..((((()))) and a big thankyou for this forum
Night xxxxxxx
Sorry Karen didnt see you there...you sleep well x
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu May 10, 2012 6:32 pm

morning all
Hope you slept wellish...GD gone to school...so I will put the kettle on....and warm the grill ..not sure what Im doing today....could take my choice with all the jobs that want doing... Shocked so if you need me I will be by the window having a good ponder..... Very Happy
See you all later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Thu May 10, 2012 6:56 pm

i will join you barbara,Coffee Room - Page 23 Hello
i hope you are ok. i have loads of jobs needing doing also.

im a bit foggy headed today so bare with me if i get muddled, i think chris has here appointment today, can some one let me know if im wrong please. pocket duties i will be on so the fudge is packed and the flasks, good luck chris xxx

i hope everyone else is ok this morning, luve to you all.

got me cuppa now to join barbara xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Thu May 10, 2012 7:24 pm

not a good start to the day.

We have a 2 car length white line over our drive and the little road next to us. It is just big enough for the school transport to stop and collect my Son each morning. Well someone decided to park over our drive this morning, then they turned on their car radio (My Son flips at music in cars). So I had to put on my shoes(not easy task) because I knew I would have to walk him past car radio to the space a few houses along. But then a food delivery van parked right in the middle of the available space, leaving the school bus to have to drive up the road and park on the wrong side so the entrance is on the road rather than the pavement. So there is me with untied shoe laces, knees all swollen having to guide my son over a busy road to the bus.

when I got back to the house I tell OH and he says I saw i was right behind you. Blew my top....why couldn't he have followed me and taken over. I'm like a tortoise and my Son was getting ahead of me and he's have been much safer with OH.

Have a hospital rheummy appointment so BP will be up.

Christine has her appt today too. good luck Christine.

Still no injection as went to lie down a lot of the afternoon and evening and forgot again!

good news Karen about the school. One step closer and looking promising.

Have a nice day Coco with your friend and enjoy a break.

Chris we had a few issues in the past but better not put them online! That must have been terrifying for you.

Elizabeth xxxx
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Thu May 10, 2012 8:55 pm

popped in for a cuppa then im gona bath the dog, have to tidy up as have a visitor from the army later on this afternoon again.

here is a cuppa kaz, hows you and yours today, i hope tony is improving. luve to you all xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu May 10, 2012 9:03 pm

Morning everyone

Well, I finally got here....Going from one section to the other.. then finding that I had got myself all confused. Yes... Coco is your foggy head catching.

It has rained here all last night right up until the youngest went to school, poor thing. But, I made her put on her coat. E, sorry that your day started so roughly. Lets hope that it gets better for you. Although you are at the rheummy today is it.

Hope everyone has a good calm and stress free day. Just a really good chill out.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu May 10, 2012 9:06 pm

Hi Coco

You snuck in there. Again, I am presuming this is for your son. Well I hope they bring with them some good news.
And have fun in washing the dog, my days of doing things like that are gone now. I did used to wash our guinea pigs though. They loved it. Tony is still asleep, I leave him there until I know he needs to take his meds.

See you all later.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Thu May 10, 2012 10:03 pm

Morning

Think I can finally get in to post at last. Sorry the day started so badly E, hope your appointment goes well? You too Christine we are thinking of you both. ((( )))

Dog washing sounds a bit of a chore Coco, good luck with that and with the visitor.

Tis bucketing down here today so at least I can ignore the over grown garden. Very Happy

Karen hope you are having better nights at the mo?? Gentle hugs to Tony ((( )))

Barbara, hope your day going ok without too many chores? You made that scan appointment yet? Nag nag Laughing There will be fudge. Very Happy

Take care all
Chris xx

chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu May 10, 2012 11:18 pm

Afternoon all
Coco that was my least favourite chore bathing my dog...she had such a thick coat ...and only little a jack russell...but I do wish I was still bathing her....its 3 years now and we still miss her.
Elizabeth what a start you had....people can be so ignorant when it come to parking, but then again thy probably wouldn't have realised a school bus was coming....hope you have an easier afternoon
Chris I still have my fingers crossed that you get a call from the hospital saying they dont need to see you.hope OH no I have just remembered your appointment today...I am so sorry...how did it go please don't say they cancelled again
Karen I used to hate sending my sons out when it was raining hard ...they had such a long walk....now out GDs are ferried about by car....hope you are having a goodish day.
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next