ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
tinkerbell
pottydotty
KAZ59
7 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 16 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  KAZ59 Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:29 am

Good afternoon everyone

I hope everyone is having a goodish day. Elizabeth, that you've managed to have a good sleep. Coco, have you been round to look at the flat and does your son like it. Barbara, hope you are ok and yes you have to tell them dont you otherwise they tend to forget they're pushing you.

Chris, that you've had a good duvet day. Christine, hope you are coping with school and your hands are behaving themselves for you.

Hope I have remembered everyone, sure I got you all. Of course there is one person I never mention and that is Mr Admin. But he has to put up with me every day of every week, of every year. You have to feel sorry for him. lol

karen xx Smile

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:15 am

evening all
Coco I must apologise for my post were I mention I hope your sons flat is near to you .....I obviously didnt read your post properly...I do hope you have been to see it...and hopefully he likes it..
Karen Mr Admin is lucky to have you ...and you are lucky to have him...and come to that we are lucky to have him... Very Happy Very Happy
I have 2 GD here tonight .....so I think they will be having a takeaway....they dont like spicy food and I have made a curry for OH.....
Chris I hope you have had a rest today....you have another rant if you need one...Im a great believer in it ...
Tonight I am treating myself to half a glass of wine...havent had any for months ...I may suffer but I dont care Laughing hope you all have a goodish evening...
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:07 am

Hi
Sorry everyone ..got lots going on at the moment and thanks for always including me in your good wishes.
SSP issue looks like its in my favour ... Emily is blooming and I cant wait for the arrival ... I am the birth partner so any advice welcome!

I have a meeting re starting methx on the 10th May ... so busy times.

Hope and wishing you all well
sorry for my sporadic appearances .

Love you all
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Admin Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:20 am

[quote="Cstars
sorry for my sporadic appearances .

Love you all [/quote]

Hi Cstars

You dont have to apologise for anything and the same gose for all of you, no one should feel the need to apologise for anything on here, Twisted Evil or I will have you all doing push ups Twisted Evil lol! only joking Twisted Evil

Mr Admin
Mr Admin
Mr Admin
Admin
Admin

https://acpcr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:30 am

Evening all

Christine, it's lovely to see you. And dont you worry that you haven't been around. We all know that you have loads going on. And you are going to be a birthing partner... Wow, no wonder you are so excited. What an experience. I'm glad that your problems re SSP are in your favour, thats really good.

Coco, I hope everything is going ok for you and your son. Whether you both went round and saw the flat or not.

Barbara, Chris and Elizabeth sleep well, well I hope for you all to sleep well.

See you all tomorrow.

Night Night.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:11 pm

Good morning to everyone

Hope you all had a good night sleep/rest. I am at the moment sat on the sofa, squashed in the corner because we allowed the girls to sleep downstairs last night. The eldest still asleep, so curtains still closed. You would understand more if you saw our lounge. Very small. So even if I wanted to I couldn't open the curtains. Oh well, it made them happy.

Hope you all have a good day in what ever you decide to do and shall see you later.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:51 pm

morning all
Christine please dont go worrying yourself about posting...Mr admin is right we had enough of that on the other one.....I am so glad your work issues are being resolved...none of it is your fault that you have Arthur...and dont you forget it ... Smile
Karen I bet the girls have really enjoyed that Very Happy little things eh...they are all in bed including OH....so I am having a quiet moment.....
Chris I am hoping you had a good sleep last night.... and enjoy yourself if you get out..the weather isnt to bad at the moment
Coco how did the flat go....I do hope he liked it..and near to you is ideal.
Elizabeth hope you managed some sleep..and you manage to sought out something for your son
Not sure what I am doing....in fact full stop I dont know what I am doing Laughing just put the sugar in the fridge...last night I forgot my meds so was awake half the night wondering what was wrong...hopefully we will get out somewhere...the girls wont budge they hate shopping
See you all later xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:13 pm

Morning all, hope evryone is ok, just a quicky as living life on the run again Crying or Very sad , flat went ok and he has taken it, wont move in for a few days as we have to beg and find some furniture, i crashed out and could do no more by early evening, we didnt see the flat till late afternoon, did battle with the school, took on the deputy head and by the time id finished i think i hung the teacher completley, daughter will be doing the higher exam also. me phone never stopped yesterday.

now have to take son to college as he has an interview to do a plumbing course, hopefully it goes well andhe gets it. he has driven me nuts all morning.

i havent read back will do that later, hope you all have a good day , sorry gota run xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:39 pm

Just allowed to pop in very quickly to say Morning.

Apologies I can't do the scrabble too much over the weekend. My game with Karen is a nightmare as have awful letters! Haven't read back yet but will try to find a slot at some point in the day if I can drag the kids away from the laptops!

Elizabeth xxxxx
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:52 pm

Afternoon all

Hope you are all staying in the dry today. Tis bucketing down here just now. Rolling Eyes

Glad you saw the flat coco and do hope it all goes well for him and the interview today. Things are hopefully on the up. I will keep my fingers crossed. Sorry you had another battle with the school this time to contend with recently. One thing after another there at the mo. ((( )))

Hope the girls enjoyed their sleepover karen and that your pain patches are helping. Catch up on some sleep today if you can.
Was good to see you Christine hope you are getting excited about the new arrival, you too Barbara. Very Happy

Barbara do hope you not too worried about all your appointments coming up. Did you get the scan booked? We will be there so let us know. Though I think I might have to ration the fudge next time! Laughing

E hope you cope with your busy weekend. Scrabble what am I missing, I love Scrabble. Very Happy Very Happy

Just off for shopping so will no doubt get drenched. Tis a tad hard to carry shopping and a brolley but hey ho it has to be done.

take care all and rest up when you can
love ((( )))
Chris x

Take care all have a good weekend if you can.

chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:35 am

Afternoon all

Coco, thats brilliant that your son got the flat and that he had an interview today for college, wow, it's all happening. And can well understand how worn out and in pain you must be. You are an amazing person, you just dont give up do you.

Elizabeth, dont worry about the scrabble, its for when you can. Hope you re having and ok weekend and things are reasonable reaxed for you.

Chris, I am hoping that you have done the shopping now, it hasn't stopped raining here either today. Didin't know how much you like scrabble, I shall send you a request.

Barbara, I do hope you managed to get out. As I have said the weather down here is awful. And try not to worry to much about all these appointments. We will all be with you, on each and every one you go to.(But, I also know it is easier said than done)

Christine, I hope that your weekend is going ok. You make sure you take thing easy and take care of yourself.

I went back to bed this morning and have only over the last half an hour got up and I am feeling rather ashamed of myself. But, I know I needed it.

See you all later

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:06 am

Evening Karen, Chris, Elizabeth and Coco
Coco Im so glad your son like the flat...and the course should make such a difference to him...I do wish him well with it all...now you try and have some me time
Chris hope you didnt get wet....its been dry today for a change...
Karen...dont you dare feel ashamed you are catching up after all those sleepless nights...and I am glad you did
Elizabeth Im no use with scrabble...sorry... hope you are having a goodish day
Christine im still thinking about you ...take care of yourself in all thats going on
I still havent rang for my appointment just cant face it at the min.....but I will dont worry
I did get out but only to the supermarket....suppose its getting out
Anyway I have made well we my GDs did most ..chock chip cookies...there goes the diet again...me and my blinking sweet tooth. Embarassed Sad but they were good Very Happy
I have put some in the biscuit tin
See you all later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:58 am

evenin all, hope evryone is ok, kettle is on, sorry im not about as much as usual, i feel im neglecting you all, im hoping things will calm down again by the end of next week.

kettle is on
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:06 am

Hi Coco

You are not neglecting us, dont worry as said with Christine, you, have a lot on your plate at the mo. We all understand. And hows you son now he has realised that he is moving into a new place. I can imagine terrified. And you as well Coco, what with all the help you've given him, you are going to miss having him there.

Anyway, dont you go worrying, or I shall come over there and give you a telling off. OK. As long as we know you are okish. Yes.

Anyway, I am going to lay down very soon, so shall bid you all a good night and sleep wellish/rest. And I shall see some of you tomorrow.

Chris, I hope that tomorrow is not to hard on you. Shall be thinking of you.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Admin Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 am

Coco you have never neglected any of us in fact you are normaly one of the first to put the hand of help out.

You have your own battles to contend with and you must put your self and your famrlyfirst and we are so greatfull for the support you spare for everyone on here.
But you must put yourself first as I would hate to think you have overdone it worring about us as well so please take some time out for yourself.

lots of hugs ((( ))) from us all Very Happy

Your friend
Mr Admin xx

(p.s. or I have you doing 50 pushups lol! lol! )
Mr Admin
Mr Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 am

Hi Coco ,Mr Admin and Karen
Coco please dont go worrying about not posting...you have been running around for weeks..or months even, now you need to relax and try and have some me time
Karen I hope you continue to sleep well with the new meds
Me Admin..you to sleep wellish
We have a party down the rd from us... honestly all you can hear is thud thud...just hope they are enjoying it I ain't... Shocked
I will see you all tomorrow hugs to everyone (((())) xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Admin Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 am

I hope you get some sleep as well tinkerbell and that party dose not go on to long
lots of hugs (((( Very Happy ))))

Mr Admin
Mr Admin
Mr Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:12 am

Goodnight folks

Just calling in to leave some sleep dust though am guessing only me and Mr Admin are awake just now. Rolling Eyes Oh dear that doesn't sound quite right does it. Shocked Laughing Laughing No offence Mrs Admin or else you might have me doing 50 push ups as well. affraid At least I hope you are all resting if you can. Do hope the party didn't go on too late there Barbara.

Hope you can all have a relaxing day tomorrow and some chill out time with as little rushing about as you can.
Hang in there
Will try and peek in after work
love
Chris xx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:25 pm

Morning everyone

Hope you all had a goodish night sleep, I took two sleeping tabs and still could not stay asleep. Oh well, it's the way it goes suppose. Chris, dont worry I wont expect you to drop and give me 20, maybe just 10 eh LOL

Have a good day at work Chris, and lets hope its not to busy for you.

Everyone else, have a good day in what ever you are intending to do. I', not doing anything today, lot of pain in my right arm. Andm it is still chucking it down with rain, thats probably why the arm is so painful.

See you later.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:26 pm

morning all
Chris sorry I missed you last night...hope you had a goodish night and work wont be to busy...if the weather is any thing like it is hear ..there wont be any customers.. Rolling Eyes
I hope everyone slept wellish..
The party went on till 4ish...we weren't to bad but god knows how there neighbours felt... Shocked we must be 20 houses away and it was really loud.....
It is pouring down here and very windy...so wont be going out...so if anyone would like some apple crumble I will make a batch....
Karen I was telling my GDs about your two sleeping downstairs...big mistake....we have bedding everywhere..but listen this..they asked could they pitch there tent Evil or Very Mad
See you all later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:27 pm

Can I just say it is lovely to see any of you however briefly. We all know what it is like, work issues, tired issues,pain issues, worries and all those things life throws at us.

So pleased your Son has taken the flat Coco. It sounds lovely and to be so close is an added bonus. Have you looked on freecycle for furntiure. You live too far away for me but I have some furniture, double bed frame, curtains. I have hung on for the girls but they both live in furnished rentals and are still moving about to different properties. The attic is crammed. I remember when I bought my first house I was given lots of bits and pieces and it really helped.

Lovely to see CStars. Good luck with SSP. I'm guessing you are having problems with it.

Love to Tink, Kaz, Mr. Admin, Chris too.

Elizabeth xxxxx
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:28 pm

Morning Tink, time for a cuppa!

E x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:29 pm

Morning Kaz, didn't see you there. Are you hiding or lost lots of weight!

E Very Happy
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:30 pm

Hi Elizabeth Tea or coffee Iv not had one yet...I do hope you slept well
We all seem to be posting together this morning... Laughing
Hi Karen

Last edited by tinkerbell on Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:31 pm

Hi Barbara

Well, luckily we dont have a tent, what a relief. On saying that, Tony is or should I say was a very keen fisherman and he has all the gear to go with it. So yes they could have had a fishermans tent. I bet you couldn't believe what they asked could you. On saying that, it would be fun wouldn't it.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next