ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
tinkerbell
pottydotty
KAZ59
7 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 10 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  tinkerbell Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:19 am

Yeah early start for us tomorrow...where has the two weeks holiday gone... Sad
I hope you sleep well Karen...and everyone else... see you all tomorrow...xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:10 pm

Morning all

Hope the school runs go ok today and that the School phone Karen. Good luck Christine.
Keep warm tis cold here.
take care all
alice xx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:17 pm

morning all, for those who are back to school iwish you a good day, been up for hours, just how early does 2 girls have to get up just to have a shower Shocked

have a few messages to do today, have to go to nearest camp to get sons meds, son can drive today as ive had enough driving this week, shoulders and neck too sore. im looking for supports/brace for my hand/wrist need some suport on bad days and something for when driving, got to be cheeper than trying to get a automatic car, esspecially when trying to live off ESA Crying or Very sad .

what ever your up to today i wish you as pain free a day as possible, rest when you can, sending you buckets of energy and gentle hugs xxxx

morning chris7 i hope you are ok this morning xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:18 pm

Coffee Room - Page 10 Goodmorningcutebugs
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:44 pm

Morning all

Probably to late for Chris and Christine, but try and have a good day.

Kimberleys gone off ok.

Coco, thanks for brightening up the forum and us. You can always be counted on. Have a good day. Glad that your son is driving. Wish him well for me.

Shall see you all later, thinking of going back to bed for a while.

karen xx Smile

ps. Coco, I bought a thumb and wrist support, cant remember where, will ask Tony, he was the one that found the sight and shall let you know.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:19 pm

cheers karen that would be great, im glad kimberly got off ok, i hope she has a good day, tell hayley im thinking of her and i hope things get sorted soon, have a good rest today karen, xxx

were gona take the mad dog car rides with us today, boy that dog loves the car ive never known a dog like it, if i opened the car door hed be in there and refuse to move all day if i let him lol,

right id better shift me butt and get showered, that is if there is any water left after my two this morning Shocked , im begining to think they are solely responsible for the drought.

i will leave the kettle on for whoever follows xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:52 pm

morning Chris, Karen and Coco
Well we got up on time...mind you I didnt sleep thinking about it... Rolling Eyes
Karen hopefully you will hear something today about Hayley...they should not keep you wondering and waiting like they have...will have everything crossed for you all
Coco...its just not fair dragging you here there and everywhere...and like you say on ESA..the fuel must cost a fortune...hopefully it will come to an end very soon..
Chris if you are back at work I am hoping that you have a easy day..I suppose there is no such thing has one of those but I will be thinking about you
Elizabeth did it all go smoothly this morning
Christine...I am wondering if you have booked another week off....if not try and take it easy
phew hope that is everyone... bounce
The sun is shinning here today, and I will be having my hair cut this afternoon....I get picked up and taken by a neighbour that goes to the same hairdresser...it is in her home so no waiting about.. Very Happy
I will see you all later have a goodish day.xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:05 pm

Hi Barbara

Glad yours went off ok too.

Coco, I am presumming that your daughter that poured her hot choc down herslef is also back to school. Poor girl she has been through it. And a dog that loves car rides, brilliant.

Barbara, you have been asking about Tonies second mum, Sally. I am sorry to say that she passed away this morning. She was really picking up, and was looking and sounding a lot better on Thursday, but went back down on Saturday.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:11 am

Oh Karen I am so very sorry...please tell Tony I am thinking about him...its so hard when you lose the ones you love ...and especially has she seemed to be getting better.....
He must have some lovely memories and I know its is early days, but he will have to hold on to them...and you know what they say no one can take them away...take care all of you xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:31 am

Don't know how I managed to get them up but I did. In fact Youngest Son was awake and talking to himself at 7. Considering he didn't sleep until around 1 AM it is surprising.

! has a hair cut....2 to go.

All went well thank you Tink. How about you?

E x

phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:34 am

Afternoon all

Barbara, thanks. I will pass it on when he gets home. Unfortunately, he didn't take his mobile with him this morning.

Hope you are all having a goodish day and looking after yourselves. Coco, hope your son has his meds now and your dog has enjoyed his journey. And that you will be able to get him out of the car when you both get home.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:50 am

OOOO everyone sounds busy busy.

Back in the old routine for us all eh?

Still lots of things to do, and no time today to do it!

Frost cleared for a sunny day here.

Hope everyone has had a good day!
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:29 am

Evening all

Sorry had a bit of trouble trying to log on, these dongles are not so clever sometimes. Rolling Eyes

Karen sorry to hear Tonys sad news of Sally, send him a gentle hug from me please ((( ))) Any news from the school and have you made that doc appointment lovey?

Glad the school runs seemed to go ok for you all, though you have had another busy day coco. Hope you do get the wrist splint to help soon and that your Dads appointment went ok? The dawgie sounds lovely, but hope he did get out of the car eventually!!

Hope you doing a bit better there E. and can get some AB's this week if you need them.

Barbara you hair does look nice. Very Happy

Christine hope the children were gentle on you today and happy to be back?

Wonka's much as usual today and was doing the same job ALL day so now have fudge packers bicep!!! It's an occupational hazard affraid Laughing

Hope you can all rest up a bit this evening.
take care
Chris xxx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:39 am

evening all...ooh sound like the policeman from the 50s....
Chris you did make me laugh fudge packers biceps...now I could just eat some fudge... you put your feet up and relax... my hair always looks the same..but its easy going to her house....Im not at all keen on hairdressers...I hate the talking through the mirror thingy...is anyone else like that...
Hi to Christine and Elizabeth....hope your day has gone well
Karen Im still thinking about you all
Coco...sorry I have forgotten to ask how your daughter is getting on...and I hope you are taking things easy
only one GD tonight ..so we had chicken nuggets and beans with grated cheese on them.....um quite nice
See you all later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:40 am

finally sat down, and im not moving for a bit i totally and utterly refuse Laughing Laughing Laughing . well.

Karen i am so sorry to hear about tony's 2nd mum, i send my wishes to you all. hope you will be ok. i hope kimberly had a good day and have you heared anything about hayley and school.

here is my day ended up driving (dont ask lol) we stopped by a wee river on our way to camp and let the dog have a run. then traveled to camp, signed in, there computer was down so it had to all be done by hand Mad , i let the dog run around the carpark and field whilst son went in for meds, then drive into the city and went into ikea, dog sat on parcel shelf untill we came out Laughing Laughing (he is a caracter) , stopped on way home to let dog off on the local field,finally got home and buddy (dog) looked at me as if to say "is that it" Laughing Laughing Laughing had to ring round the muppets in the army again Twisted Evil then number 2 daughter came home and informed me her shoes had broke so of to town quickly we rushed and forked out for another pair of shoes (god that kids wears shoes out like finish a box of pain killers Surprised ) have now got home sat my butt in the chair and refuse to move, ouch ouch ouch, oh dog has just come back from walk number 4.

im having a coffee anyone want one. no wrist splints today,
i hope you are all ok and today has been kind on you, hope the first days back at school have been good. and hopfully will catch up with you all in a bit xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:42 am

its taken me so long to type they have bussed you all in, Very Happy kettles on,

daughters bum is healing although with having to wear tights today it has rubbed the top layer abit, but it is doing ok. thank you xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:30 am

Evening all

Well, I've missed everyone. Hope you are all doing okish. And Chris your fudge packers Biceps really gave me a giggle too, thanks for that.

No news yet regarding the school but shall let them rest for a while as it was the first day back, probably busy. Rolling Eyes

Coco, how do you do it, and all within one day. I take my hat off to you. And you make sure you get them to do tea, so yu can stay sitting down.

E, your little one must have been looking forward to going back, do you think? Bless.

See you later, got to eat something.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:26 am

i am refusing to cook tea as my feet are so painfull now i can barely stand, im a stubborn old mare karen who needs to learn to pace myself better, Embarassed
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:39 am

just had egg and chips for tea, yummm havent had that for ages and so enjoyed it, what is it about the humble egg and chips that makes it so enjoyable.
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:10 am

Hi all
Karen I hope Tony is okish....give him some hugs from me.....((((())) and I hope you have had something to eat..
Coco like Karen I take my hat off to you.... now get some blinking rest
Chris have you had anything to eat... you better have..or else
I hope everyone sleeps well...see you in the morning xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:05 am

Sorry late again Embarassed

You is all hopefully tucked up in bed, hope you all get some kip though I know it can be a struggle for you all at times. Coco hope you can have a bit of a rest tomorrow after being so busy today.

I'll have you know Fudge packers bicep is no joke! Laughing Very Happy In order to make life a more interesting challenge the bags of fudge and toffee which go in assorted sized tins are always slighty too big for tin which mean they have to be slammed against the bench to get 'em flat enough to go in properly and get the lid on Laughing Laughing and don't even get me started on jam packers finger which usually results in blood loss. affraid

Try and rest up folks. Sleep well if you can. Hope the neck a bit better there coco?
yes mummy Barbara I did have some tea, I is a good girl I is Very Happy
love
Chris xx

chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:30 pm

Coffee Room - Page 10 BlueflowerbtfybyCarolS
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:47 pm

did a really long post with messages for everyone and it took so long to send it timed out and disapeared What a Face so i will just wihs everyone a good day for now and try again later xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:45 pm

ooh Im another that typed lots then it said timed out....well I never Smile
I said hope everyone slept wellish I seemed to have joined the not so good sleepers
Today I am off to my Doc....I should have gone for the result and never did..so they rang me... Shocked
Chris Im glad you had something to eat I am watching you... Smile
Karen Coco Elizabeth and Christine I hope you all have a goodish day
I will see you all later xxx Very Happy
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:51 pm

Morning all

Hope you are all wellish.

Barbara, am keeping fingers crossed about the bloods. Let us know wont you. And sorry that you are now getting bad nights. Not good.

Coco, I do so love butterflies. And you make sure that you rest up today ok.

E, have you got an appointment yet about your antis. Hope you have a good day, first on your own isn't it.

Chris and Christine, I do hope that bith you're days are gentle on you. Chris you just be careful today, all these work related problems ie, fudge packers biceps have me worrying you know.

See you all later

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next