Coffee Room

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: Coffee Room

Post  KAZ59 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:45 pm

Afternoon everyone

Barbara, glad you had an easy evening with the sleep over. You were lucky, mie quite often were still up till 2 even 3am. Had to put a stop to it.

E, hope that you start feeling better soon. I still remember those days of the youngest being up and about during the night causing havoc.

I will be going back to bed very soon. Feeling very unwell at the mo.

Hope you all have a good day and shall see you later. I will be taking my laptop upstairs with me.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:48 pm

Oh Karen Im sorry you are having a rough time...here's some hugs ((((())).now you get some rest..I will see you later xx
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:25 am

Thanks Barbara

Still upstairs, but I am going to have a bath. See if that will help.

Hope you are all having a good/goodish day. But wait, where Coco, hope you are ok there. Hope to see you later.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:46 am

Hi all
Karen thats the one thing that helps me is an hot bath....with some lavender oil in...bliss.. you enjoy
Coco where have you got to...hope you are ok...I know you didnt get much sleep last night..I will leave some hugs for when you come in ((((())))..I am in a hugging mood...anyone else want some.((((()))
See you all later xxx
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:32 am

hope your all ok, just popped in to say a quick hi, will be back in later, will read back and catch up then xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:34 am

Hi Coco

How are you feeling?? I was thinking about getting the search party out We were worried. Hope you're had a reasonably good day.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:38 am

Coco, I shall see you later on hope you are realxing there

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:46 am

Evening all

Sorry to see most of you are struggling today, so will leave a few buckets of cope and hugs and hope things seem better tomorrow.

Just back from Wonka's and after 5 days off doing very little the bones are protesting rather loudly, so will have to poach in the bath soon. Barbara you is posh with the lavender oil! Laughing It's cheap bubble bath for me.

Elizabeth sorry you had to cancel the appointment today and do wish you could get more AB's before next week. We need you back on your meds again.

Coco, Karen hope you have managed to rest a bit today and that you soon feel better. I will top up the kettle before I go and leave some bestest fudge, and try and peek in again later.
love and healing hugs (((( ))))
alice xx
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell on Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:31 am

Hi Chris, Coco and Karen
Lavender oil the £1 shop... Very Happy I do love a good wonder round there...
Im not surprised you are sore...I still think they should give you a sitting down job...OMG can you imagine me working there....how come I am never hungry..but I can eat sweets...oh just a min thats why I am never hungry...only joking...its the meds honest
I am fascinated watching this little bird going in and out of my bird box....bless it..
Will see you all later xxx
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:20 am

Evening all

Just a quicky, I'll be laying down again. Glad that you Barbara, are keeping things ticking over, thanks. Hopefully I will be back on track tomorrow. Chris, Barbara has raised a good question, why can they not give you a sitting down job. Something to think about asking them.

Coco and E, I do hope that you are feeling that much better tomorrow, I have my fingers crossed for you both.

And Christine, I do hope you have had a good day today.

If I have missed someone out, I am so sorry.

Hope you all have a good night sleep/rest and shall see you tomorrow.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars on Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:27 am

Still sorting email stuff out. So not happy.
Just checking you are all ok.
Hope the aches and sleeping improve tonight.

X
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell on Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:25 am

Karen I really do hope you have a good nights sleep...and you know me...I loved to chat..
Christine..hope you get your Emails sorted..there are some strange people out there that like ruining things for others
It has just been thundering here...I do not like it one bit.. Shocked
right If I dont come back on tonight..I hope you all sleep wellish xxx
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:03 am

Aches and pains returning with a vengeance. It just shows how good that humira is for me. I did book an appointment but not able to get one for 2 weeks!

Hope everyone is okay. Thanks for stocking up the coffee shop Coco. I changed the water in the vases for you. It does looks lovely.Would anyone mind if we have a jukebox in the corner as you know I love my music?

Ex
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:08 am

Cstars COULDN'TFIND ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR EMAIL. Sorry caps lock i'm not really shouting.

I never had sleepovers either unless my mum went into hospital which did happen on occasions. I did stay at a friends once and hated it. All I can say is I would've hated them!

E
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:01 am

Sorry all
The evening got away from me trying to do some of the chores I ignored at the weekend, so I hope you are sound asleep and not needed the extra meds.

Barbara, I wish we HAD a pound shop but OMG!! a pound shop in this town, the very idea Shocked Laughing wouldn't be quite the done thing old bean. Though they have lowered their standards a tad lately so we now have a prim**k so there is hope. Very Happy Tee shirts for work at £2.50 Very Happy Very Happy Get in there.

Rest up all and take care, sorry to be short just now but will try and catch up soon.
night night.
Will put the cat out ( do we have one yet? ) and leave the breakfast stuff ready.
night all
alice xx
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:34 pm

Morning everyone

Hoping that you all had a good night sleep, and Coco that at least a couple of hours or so.

Chris, you take things easy ok, I know today is your last day. Whoopee, but you are a busy bee tomorrow.

Barbara, hoping that your not to bad today and how is your thumb support working for you?

Christine, hope you get your e-mail stuff sorted out today, I think as Barbara said there are some nasty folk out there.

E, I know that you are suffering at the moment without your meds. I thinkit's terrible that you cant get an appointment for 2 weeks. I think we must be lucky, we ring through in the morning and usually get an appointment that day. I Hope you managed to get some sleep.

And Coco have a good day today in what ever you are up to and maybe we might see you tonight. Safe journey and try not to over do it.

I think that's everyone, if not my apologies, I am feeling better than I was, but the old brain doesn't want to work properly.

See you all later and have a good one.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:39 pm

morning
I seem to have missed you all again last night
Chris...our local town has 3 pound shops...so dont wish for them..even I dont like them that much.. Shocked not sure what you are up today...but hope it goes well.whatever
Christine did you get that email sorted..
Elizabeth...you should ring them back 2 weeks...that is awful..like you say you dont realise how much meds are working till you have to stop them
Coco I hope everything is ok...and you aren't suffering to much
Karen...I know what you mean...my brain doesn't work for most of the day..I did blame the amys..but Im not sure
oh and yes the thumb support is brilliant...it really does help
Today Im not sure what Im up to...I am so tired again..and I slept well....I am embarrassed when we have visitors...I cant stop yawning.... Embarassed wonder if thats why nobody comes to see me.. Laughing
Will see you all later hope you have a goodish day.xxxx
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:28 pm

Morning all. Very stiff and achey this morning. cannot stop as children want breakfast.

Going to put a song on the jukebox.....Stiff little fingers should wake me up! Good arthritic tune.

Or I cant stand up for falling down...

E x
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:40 pm

Hi E

It's not good for you at the mo is it. I still reckon you should be able to even get a cancellation or something. You need those abs so you can get back on your humira. Then you should start feeling a bit better.

Sending you very gentle hugs and letting you know that I am thinking of you.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell on Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:28 am

afternoon Karen and Elizabeth...well I did get out..had to go to the bank to sought something out...this very bank has closed 3 of the small offices nearby so the one I went to is heaving..it is so small there is room for 5 customers....I was stood for 45 mins..the reason they are trying to sell insurance of any kind...to each and every person....so that was it standing in one things that causes me so much pain.
So tomorrow we are off to change banks....oh she said why dont you do it on line,we have some very good friends that had there bank account nearly emptied...so no way
Sorry I should have looked for a rant place...
I will be back later when I have had a min xxxx
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:48 am

Afternoon all

Barbara, that is terrible, making you wait 45 mins, well anyone for that matter. No wonder you are changing your bank. And that trouble is when you are stnading for a period that is the worst thing for pain in your back and hips. So, make sure you get your feet up please.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty on Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:01 am

im back in one piece, will grab a cuppa and five mins rest then i will be back and read back xxx
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:14 am

Hi all

Just a flying visit before I poach the knees in a bath. At least a short work week thank goodness.

Elizabeth, do hope you can get an appointment a bit sooner, we know how you are missing your usual meds.
Hope you are feeling a bit better today Karen and you too coco. Hope you all got some sleep. This horrible rainy weather isn't doing much to cheer you up either I guess?

Christine hope you did get the email stuff sorted and are having some rest time. Is it back to work for you next week? I lose track of school hols these days?

Barbara yes two appointments tomorrow so sorry won't be about much. One at 10.30 and one at 2.45. But of course they are at opposite sides of, and out of town because they assume everyone needs somewhere to park!!! Evil or Very Mad It does make me a tad cross they make such assumptions. Sorry the bank kept you so long, I hate all the extra sales pitches and usually cut them off before they get started to be honest to save everyones time.

Take care all, try and rest up this evening if you can.
will leave some warm hugs and a few buckets of cope ((( )))
xxx

Hi coco, rest up lovey, keep warm xx
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell on Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:40 am

Hi Coco Karen and Chris
Coco im glad you are back safe and sound now put your feet up
Karen I have had a lie down...it really cause me some pain that standing....the trouble is I cant get rid now..hope you have had a goodish day..
Chris I will be thinking about you tomorrow..and I will have everything crossed that the appointments go really well..you take care..
My OH has got ta ready bless...egg and chips... Very Happy oh and beans mus'nt forget those..
Will see you all later xxxx
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:07 am

Evening all

Coco, glad your home safe and sound. But I know probably suffering.

Chris, I shall be thinking of you tomorrow for both your appointments. Sending you big hugs and sending you courage to.

Barbara, can I come round for tea, that is just the tea I love. But you make sure you take it easy, and take plenty of meds tonight.

See you all later.

karen xx
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next