ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
pottydotty
tinkerbell
Cstars
7 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 31 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  tinkerbell Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:39 pm

Morning Karen and Coco and anyone else that is around
Coco you do have a lot on ..try and have a rest later....I hope your son is settled in to his new home...but you are there mum and will always worry
Karen..I am glad you had a good sleep, but poor Tony..I hope he is managing to get some sleep has we speak...its the one thing that keeps us going...well it does me..
one GD at her daddys and the eldest one at her friends on a sleep over...but we have just had a text can you pick me up I dont feel well...so hubby will have to go and get her...
Niamh is coming today....not sire for how long...do you know I am still checking the spelling of her name.... Embarassed
right I will make a cuppa and have a min before they are all here... Very Happy
See you later xxx
Sorry E I have only just seen you there....yes we did see the whooping cough was back ...she is still coughing but not has bad....
and like you say sleep is important....hope you have a goodish day x
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:26 pm

Afternoon all

Coco, hope that you are able to have a rest now. You need it.

E, lovely to see you. And good that you are okish at the mo. Is this your time for the radio.??

And Barbara, I hope your Gd feels better, back to school tomorrow.

I am sitting here not knowing what to do with myself. Both girls up stairs in their room. Tony still asleep and I AM FEELING BORED AND LONELY. Silly really, I have plenty of housework but just cant bring myself to start. It sounds rediculous.. a grown women being bored doesn't it. Oh well, I suppose should do some ironing really.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:53 am

Oh Karen you could have come here and helped me babysit...mind you we had 4 3GC and1 step GC...but she really is loved has much as the others..but I am shattered....2 nappies and 2 bottles later...I was so glad the girls could help.....when I think back to what I used to do with the older 2...oh well at least I can still help out..
I will be logging off now..I do hope you all sleep wellish...and here's some special hugs for Tony ((((()))
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:59 pm

Morning all

Hope you all had a good night sleep. Although I dont think Coco did. Hope you managed to get some more sleep Coco.

Well, She went off okish. Apparentley she has asked to see the doctor again. So shall make an appointment for tomorrow. See what happens.

Getting the rest of the ironing done and other exciting household chores. What an exciting life we do lead. Eh.
Neck is really playing up though. I'm sure I am not holding it up properly, but cant correct it without making pain. Oh well, something else to add to the list.

Well hope you all have a goodish day and shall see you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:23 pm

Afternoon all
Sorry Im late...we have one GD off school ill, she has a rotten cough...I think it is going round....
Karen you must get your neck xrayed....if it gets to painful..you can have injections in it..I know it sounds really painful but apparently its not...they freeze it first like they did with my hand
Still no signs of my back injections...this hospital is called the center of excellence in limb surgery...and they cant even send me an appointment....
The weather is here is nice, but I wont be going anywhere.....
Karen do you want some more ironing...
And how is Tony today..I hope he got some sleep..and good news on Hayley...
I hope one else is doing okish...
see you later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:49 am

Good evening

Barbara, I hope your gd gets better very soon. There is a lot going around down here too. Tony had a bad night again. Hopefully tonight he will sleep. Doctor has already said she reckons it's arther. It's not easy to get them to send you for xrays down here. They just say that it is spreading and give you more tabs. Once it gets really bad again I will start putting the patches on again. But I want to leave them off for as long as poss. Dont like the lose of brain is you know what I mean.

They should get a move on with your injections, they are slow aren't they Barbara.

Well have a good night sleep, thats for all of you and I shall see you tomorrow.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:17 pm

Morning all
GD still poorly...thats the eldest..the baby is still coughing...the gp says give it time...she has had it for 5 weeks now....
Its pouring down here but the sun is out so there might be a rainbow....I love to see them..
I am suppose to be meeting my niece but dont fancy getting drenched...
Karen...maybe its a good things not having xrays....if you have to many I think they can be dangerous...only just found this out..it makes sense when you see the nurses hiding behind a screen.. Shocked
I hope your neck eases up, I use my microwavable wheat cushion on my neck and every other joint come to that....
And poor Tony ...he has had it rough...if only they could come up with some sought of cure for Arthur...
I am off to make a cuppa..then there are jobs to do...I have a list of priorities.. What a Face
See you later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:55 pm

Afternoon

Barbara, we have Hayley off as well. Took her to the doctors. She has another chest infection. As she suffers from aszma (cant spell it) So she is back on antibiotics and off school for a couple of days. Hope your gd is feeling better. It has spread far hasn't it Barbara.

Another rough night last night, this time for both of us. Oh well, I shall catch up.

Hope you are all okish today, the weather here is not to good. Rain and feeling rather cold. I dont want winter to come. I dont think any of us do. We should be able to go to another country for the winter. Dont you agree.

See you later. I did to much yesterday so resting up a bit. I found a good site on my lappy, and have started doing jigsaws.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:12 am

Evening all
Aww Karen this chest infection is really bad..GD now on Abs....they gave then to her because she has asthma has well...I hope Hayley is doing okish..give her an hug from me ((()))
The heavens have opened here again ....and we have a leaky roof.. Shocked so there is a pan on the windowsill...
I do hope that everyone is doing okish...I suppose Christine is very busy with work and Tommy....
I will be logging off now..I hope you all sleep well xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:52 am

Do read and try to keep up here ...but things are hectic. Sons relationship has nose dived today..thats after him giving up everything for this lady!!!! I worry how he is going to deal with this,... he is so gullible (for want of a better word) a complicated situation and he gave it his all!!
Karen Aw I hope the chest inf soon settles ..and it doesn't upset the new school routine.

Barbara ....Tommy has a sniffle following injection and that worries us enough, so heaven knows how you son and DIL have got through the past few weeks. A time when they should have been in their element has been such an uncertain time for them.

I was off sick last week totally exhausted...prob from the 6 week break which ended up being 6 weeks of night feeds (which incidentally I loved Surprised ) .
Anyway sod school ....'I LOVE TOMMY'....I will give you an insite into the input I have had from the OT re 'Staying at work with arthritis' study I am involved in.......(give me strength) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:24 pm

Morning all
Christine its good to see you...although I am so sorry to hear about your sons problems....I have two sons...and my eldest one went through this..he has come out the other side now...but it wasn't easy so I understand some of what you are going through...we never stop worrying ...
I hope Tommy feels better very soon...bless...you carry on enjoying him they are only little once....we had such lovely times with our other GDs...and still are..
Niamh is getting there thankyou...she is coughing but not half has bad...and she is so good....usually up once in the night..or sometimes she sleeps though...gosh I wish her daddy had.. Laughing
The sun is shinning .... Very Happy so hopefully OH will finish early then I can get a lift....
Karen and Tony I hope last night was a decent one...and everyone else hopefully you are okish....
I will see you later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:48 pm

Morning all

Lovely to see you Christine. Sorry that little Tommy is unwell though. You must be exhausted a lot of the time.. But, as you said all well worth it. Just make sure you have some you time wont you.

Barbara, I hope your gd is feelling a little better, I know it usually takes a while for the abs to start working. And how are you coping yourself. Lets hope this infection thing doesn't get you.

Weekly shop day today. Oh what an exciting life we lead. It is chucking it down here.

Hope you all have a goodish day and shall see you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:55 am

Evening all
Karen our GD is barking like a dog..but hopefully the ABs will soon kick in
How is Hayley doing...its a rotten chest infection that is going round..we think this is what the baby had..
its not been a bad day weather wise but I didnt get out.....so I got the ironing done
Like you say Karen dont we just lead exciting lives... Crying or Very sad
But we have just had a takeaway curry...so am a happy bunny...and it was good
I might not be on again tonight...so I hope that everyone sleeps wellish xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:17 am

Evening all

Barbara, yes it is a nasty one. We were hoping that Hayley would go back tomorrow. As it is a special school, they have beds if required. But she feels it is to soon. Hope your gd is getting there. And your poor little baby, glad she is gradually improving.

We normally have take out on Wednesday as we do the shopping. But this week we decided against it.

Hope you have a good evening and a good night sleep.

That goes for all of you. Have a good night sleep (Coco, I know you are having big problems with sleep at the mo, hope you can get some) and will see you tomorrow.

Night night
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:15 pm

Morning all
Got up early to go to our GPs..I was in so much blinki8ng pain last night...dont get me wrong I have a good pain threshold...anyhow he has put me on fantalia patches 25ml...I think...so here's hoping..
Karen I hope Hayley is soon on the mend...my eldest is still off school..like Hayley she has asthma...so its a double whammy for them
I hope you and Tony managed some sleep..
The sun is shinning here....hope it stays out
Oh and I had a flu injection while I was there...not 65 yet...but they gave me one last year...must be the meds
I hope everyone has a goodish day and I will see you later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:53 pm

Morning all

Sorry so many of you are poorly, hope all feeling better soon.

Kettle is on. Trying to tidy up but not getting far. Boy do i know the winter is here
Ouch.

Well were in october, the last day of this month my son will be released from the army. cheers.

Right a cuppa it is to warm meself up. All welcome to join me
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:18 am

Afternoon
Coco I am so glad your son will soon be free from the army..if only they would look after our men and women in the forces...its just has well he has you...
Yip winter is here...but to be honest I dont mind cold days if they are sunny...its the rain and dark days I hate
Well I have not got my patches....would you believe my hubby has been to 3 chemist and they dont stock them ...so back to the docs for me....
I will have a cuppa and see you later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:54 am

Evening all

Sorry I've not been on until now. Had the dentist this morning. Got home with a thumping headache so went to bed for a while. Hope everyone had a goodish day. I must admit I hate the winter with a vengeance.

Coco, good to see you. Hope you are coping ok with things. One good thing is your son will be rid of the army the end of this month. About time. How is he doing anyway. Hope he has settled into civillian life now.

Barbara, we are hoping that Hayley will go back tomorrow. Otherwise she will be out of her routine of going. So fingers crossed please.

Have a good night all and shall see you all tomorrow.

I have patches but not the ones you are going to have. Hope you get them soon Barbara.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:27 pm

Morning all
Karen I still have my fingers crossed for Hayley, hopefully she went in....
I hope you have now done with the dentist for a while....I do think that these appointments take it out of you..I hope you got some sleep
Coco...I am hoping you are getting some sleep...and some rest today
Tony I hope you have had a decent night...and everyone else
I am off to meet my niece today if it doesn't hammer it down like it did last night... Rolling Eyes we will have our dinner in the pub and put the world to rights...not that it works but its worth a try.. Laughing
See you all later...hope you have a goodish day xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:47 pm

Morning all

Barbara, have a lovely time putting the world to rights with your neice. And enjoy the food. Tony and me had a goodish night, thank goodness. And Hayley went in no problems.

I have to go out later and finish off Hayleys Birthday pressies and cards. We are going out on Sunday to an all you can eat chinese.

Hope you all have a goodish day and shall see you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:01 pm

Karen I am so pleased that Hayley has gone in...she is trying..it must have been hard after having some time off
And please that you and Tony had a goodish night...
The birthday girl...sorry Im not sure of the date....I love Chinese but OH like Indian....so we have to compromise....I might just come with you.. Very Happy
Karen can I ask how you were when you first used the patches...I am a bit scared of them especially with the girls being here tonight...I know everyone's different but I just wonder how you got on with them...
By the way I have just got them ..well OH has he went to 2 more chemist...apparently its the make there are quite a few different names
Right Im off to get ready....see you later xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:33 pm

Barbara, from what I can remember I had no real side effects on them. And they did help. I only use them when I am really bad. If you get Hubby to put them on...make sure when he takes the backing off to give the patch a good wave around before putting on. It helps with the sticking to your body. Just warning you, I dont get any side effects even with Tramadol.

And it's Hayleys 16th on Tuesday, so we are going out on Sunday. And on the same day Sunday is our anniversary..

I do hope the patches work for you ok.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:04 am

Thanks Karen...I still haven't put one on..like you say it will be easier for hubby to do it....I will let you know how I get on....Tramadol made me really sick..but to be honest I didnt persevere with them.
How nice that you are going out on your Anniversary.....blimey Hayley just missed being born on it....
...my niece had to get back early for work the lady that does Fridays is poorly...but we had a couple of hours... Very Happy
Will see you later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:59 am

Hello all. Sorry I've been reading a book and also helping some people with benefit advice so had a lot of reading to do so not been on here for awhile. Kaz my daughters birthday is Tuesday 9th. Are they both on the same day???? Lu will be 9. I hope I can pop in on Sunday morning to wish you a happy anniversary.

Its a sad day for me today as it is the day my Sisters little boy was born and died. He would have been 27 but I still think of him as a baby. Sadly the pain doesn't go away.

So glad for you and your Son Coco. It has been such a long saga and has taken its toll.

Afternoon Tink. Sorry to read you are in so much pain. Hope the patches work for you.

Hope Christine is well too.
Exxxxxxxx
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:45 am

Afternoon all

Barbara, Hayley was not born until a year after we got married. I do hope these patches do work for you. Nothing worse than constant pain is there.

E, lovely to see you. Isn't it nice when you are able to help other people. Hope they are all sorted out now. And yes, our daughters are on the same day. Would you believe it. I still have to get a birthday cake for her, she still really wants one. But I cant get one in black. I think I will look for a HELLO KITTY one. Take her back to her childhood.

See you all later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next