ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
pottydotty
tinkerbell
Cstars
7 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 30 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  KAZ59 Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:17 am

Afternoon again

I found this poem and would like to share it with you lot. Hope you dont mind.

THE FRIENDS I HAVE NEVER MET.

It's strange to have a friend that you
have never hugged, shook their hand
or looked into their eyes.

But you have been touched by their soul,
seen the good in their hearts and felt the
warmth of their being.

The friends I have never met are not my
friends untouched, for I have felt them
with me when I needed them. I have
confided in them and they are some of
the kindest people I have ever known.

My friends, never forget just
how special you are to me.

I just thought it summed up us lot. Obviously, Chris if you look in I know I have met you but it still stands for you too.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:11 am

Hee Karen that is so nice, I have never heard that poem before...its so lovely, like you say we are friends and have not met but yet we do worry about one another....
Do you know till I join a forum I would never have believed that you can become close to people you don't really know...I would love to meet some of you ..I haven't met anyone from AC either....
My thumb and wrist is swollen but no pain...I will keep you updated in case you want it done...
See you later xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:00 am

Evening all

Barbara, glad you liked it. I saw it on face book and pinched it for here. I do hope that the no pain keeps up for you on your thumb and wrist. And did you mention about the hip injections. What excuse did they give you.

I am logging off now, so have a good evening and a good night sleep. And shall see you tomorrow.

Night night

P.s. Barbara, I am so pleased that the injections were painless for you. Makes a change doesn't it.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:39 pm

morning all
Thumb a bit sore last night but not to bad just aching really ...I got a goodish sleep
It is so dark and pouring down again....
Little Niamh is still coughing, the doctor say to give her a week then they will have her checked again....
Karen I hope you had an easy morning with Hayley....I know the dread of them not wanting to go in...
and I hope you had some sleep...
I am hoping that everyone's doing okish and thinking of you all
jobs to do will see you later xxxxx Very Happy
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:16 pm

Afternoon all

Sorry had no time to log in this morning. Barbara, I got no sleep last night and this morning Hayley kicked off. We ended up taking her to the doctors. She is in a really bad place mentally. Would you believe, the doctors are not allowed to give her anti-depressants even knowing she is. And apparently our area is one of the worst for helping younger people. So, we have to try and get her through until her birthday and then go back to the doctors and then she can give her something. I was so angry I could not stop crying. Not very good for Haayley to see that, but I couldn't stop them. Would you believe there is a group but it is for 17 years old and older.

Right rant over, thanks for letting me get it of my chest.

Barbara, your poor little one, still coughing. It's not fair is it. And not right.

Rain again today here as well. At least Tony was with us so we were in the car. I hope your wrist and thumb are starting to behave themselves.

I have a stack of ironing so shall see you later. And I need to wash my kitchen floor, been meaning to do it for a while but just haven't had the energy.

Shall see you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:46 am

Oh Karen I am so sorry,its just not fair that they cant or wont help, I do think of you every morning has you know...you must be besides yourselves not knowing what to do...its nearly impossible to force someone into school at that age...I do wish i could help...but you know where I am ..dont you ever think that any of this is your fault....believe me its not ,its what mums do...and Grandmas...((((((()))) xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:51 pm

Hi all, feeling the cold today and OH has gone out to do the shopping and I badly need my socks on as my feet are like ice. I'm a bit tired but cannot lie down as my hip keeps locking up. I might as well carrry on sitting up and doing things.

Anyway I'm very peckish so will pop off and make my tea and toast.

Sorry to read about Hayley. How long before she is old enough for this group and suitable medication? Is she not settling at the new school? Oh dear poor things, what a lot of worry!

Need to chat Karen I'm still about if you need to offload.

Elizabeth x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:24 am

Hi Elizabeth...you try and take things easy...I know what you mean about locking hips.....
Karen I am still thinking about you...its awful that they cant offer any help...what on earth are you suppose to do.....I am not sure how far she is off 17..but its just not fair...like Elizabeth I am here if you need to get things off your chest ((((()))
We are having awful thunderstorms here....thought it was to good to be true when it wasn't raining this morning
I will see you later xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:01 am

Afternoon all

Soory not on this morning. Hayley has stayed off again today. But she has promised she will be back tomorrow. We shall see. Barbara, she will be 16 in two weeks. Thank you Barbara and E for your kind words. Once Hayley hits 16, the doctor can put her on something to help her. But she will still have to wait for a month from now. She had me up till gone 12 last night. Just talking. So another very bad night for me. I thought she had listened to me but this morning, she was being her normal sharp self. I wish I could help her more but theres nothing more I can do apart from keep telling her she is not alone.

Here, it has been raining all day. But no thunder storms as yet.

I shall see you all later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:24 am

Oh Karen I do feel for you...being a mum and a grandma...I can only imagine what you are going through...we just want the best for our children...and its so hard when they are going through a bad time...I suppose at least she is talking to you....but you need some sleep....I do hope tomorrow is better all round...I do wish I could help more...but you know we are here if you need us...(((((())))
I hope everyone else are ding okish....xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:35 pm

Morning

Hope everyone had a good night sleep. I slept well last night. Needed to catch up. Barbara, how are your thumbs and wrist where you had the injections. Hope it's still working for you.

Well, she has gone in, with no problems, so we have a rest for a while.

The weather is horrible. Very damp and miserable.

I have the dentist again today. So getting there.

Have put the kettle on and the heating on. So I am going to warm and ponder with a cuppa. Anyone wish to join me.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:05 pm

Morning all
Oh Karen I am pleased Hayley has gone in, bless it shows she is trying to give it a go..I do hope she has a goodish day there
And you got some sleep at last....good
My wrist and thumb are very good, just a bit bruised but not painful , I can feel the difference, he did say of all the injections these seem to work very well
I never did find a dentist,so I keep putting the temp filling in...it has lasted nearly 2 weeks...
Good luck Karen I hope it goes well...
Yip it is dull here again..gosh we dont need more rain..
Today I am not up to much...we live so far from any bus stops...it means relying on hubby...or taxis....oh well I am sure there are loads of jobs need doing.. Mad
I will see you later..xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:00 am

Good evening

Just a quicky. Barbara, we are so lucky that we live right on top of town. Even for Tesco's and we can bring the trolley home. I hope you have had a good day. And I bet you didn't have problems in finding something to do. Lets be honest when you have a home there is always something to get done. (unfortunately)

Hope you have a good evening and everyone else. And have a good sleep tonight. So glad that the injections are working. Thats one less pain for you.

Hope everyone is reasonably well at the mo.

Shall see you tomorrow. Friday again. It has come round so quick this week.

Night night, sleep well.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:18 pm

Early this morning the sun was out...now its blinking raining again...must say I am sick of it..rant over Smile
Our GDs are off school today teacher training...the youngest one ..well the middle one if you know what I mean is in bed...the eldest is at daddy's....so I promised we would do some baking.....so there goes my diet...I cant bake and not eat it Embarassed
Karen I do hope that Hayley went in ok ....if she can get her exams out the way then she will be done with school..bless...
I hope that everyone is doing okish..and got better weather than we have
See you later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:36 pm

Morning all

Barbara, it is quite good here today. No rain and there has been some sunshine. Hayley went off well this morning. It will be Monday again after the weekend. But shall not think about that now.

Barbara, have you heard anything about your hip injections yet. ??

Hope everyone is okish.

Got the kettle on so if anyone wants to join me. I am having a ponder for a while.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:58 am

Afternoon all
Karen its back injections I am waiting for.....I had the hip injections in April I think .....then they said I had to have the back injections to see if it helps the pain...then nothing..so I rang and they said it wont be long...I honestly think they are stalling...this is one of the hospitals that has to save so many millions.....
I am glad that Hayley went in ok...its so much less stressful for you all...
We are minding Niamh tonight for a couple of hours while they go out....
Right I will have a cuppa...and see you later xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:48 am

Evening

Trust me to get it wrong Barbara. Of course I remember now. Lets hope they are not to long eh. I bet you really look forward to looking after you're youngest. Have a good evening and shall see you tomorrow.

To everyone else, have a good evening, sending you all plenty of hugs and hope you all have a good night too.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:37 pm

Morning all
Oh Karen dont you worry about getting things wrong...I am the worlds greatest... Embarassed
We minded Niamh...for a couple of hours....I cant half feel the difference from when the others were small...everything was aching..but I loved it...she is so laid back and when she cries she just cant keep it up for long.....there was only one coughing fit.....bless her...you just have to soothe her...
Its very dark here again...but the eldest one wants a jumper so her daddy has given her money for her birthday....so Primark it is.. Neutral but she doesn't like shopping so wont be long.. Very Happy
Karen I hope you slept well, and the thumb and wrist injections have worked really well....so if yours gets to painful I would ask about them
And I hope that Coco is doing wellish, and Christine, and john, Chris and Elizabeth
See you all later hope you have a goodish day xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:50 pm

Afternoon all

Barbara, I am sure I am going mad. I keep thinking that I have already posted. When I haven't. So glad the injections have worked for you. When mine get to bad I shall be talking to my doctor. Its so good to hear that something actually works.

It's lovely here, got the washingon the line. So all their uniform stuff shall be ready to iron.

Hope you all have a good day and shall see you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:39 am

Evening all
Karen ..the weather didnt turn out to bad here..at least it was dry..we took the girls to Primark....the eldest had her birthday money..so me and hubby went to a cafe ..and waited and waited...so we text them...after 2 hours they were ready... Shocked and she had treated her younger sister to a pair of shorts .....
Im glad you got the washing dried Karen...I have still to do ours...so if its raining tomorrow...then it might have to be the dryer....I dont use it much ..but needs must
I will have a cuppa and a ponder before watching some TV...see you later...xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:00 am

Evening all

Hope you all have had a good day. And weather as well. Barbara, sitting in a cafe for 2 hours. You are patient. I would have been going mad. To long to sit on hard seats. Hope you are ok.

Shall wish you all a good night and sleep well.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:56 am

Hi Karen
Just popping to say goodnight..and yeah Karen I am sore from sitting .....hope you sleep well...
And hope everyone else sleep wellish
See you in the morning..night xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:41 pm

Good morning all. Missed you all.where does time go. I hope your all ok. Sending you all my luv. Kettle is on. Im hoping for a quietish day so i can catch up with you all. Got to drop daughter off and pop in to me sons then hopefully will be back here. Kettle is on xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:42 pm

Morning all

Coco, good to see you. Rushing around as usual I see. Hope the fibro fog is lifting for you. Did you manage to get some sleep last night.

Barbara, hope you slept well too, as all of you. I certainly did. But not my Tone, he spend the night awake and dropped off about 5 this morning. So I wont be waking him. Shall leave him to wake by himself.

It's very overcast here today, lets hope it doesn't rain. Our neighbours little girl is being christened today.

Shall see you later. Both girls already up...for a change he he.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:32 pm

and I'm popping in too. It seems you are all having a tough time.

Karen well 2 weeks is close but I know feels a long time when she needs help now. I hope medication will help her and therefor relieve the pressure on you.

Tink did you read about the whooping cough going around? whooping cough is distinctive admittedly so I'm sure docs would have picked it up. She's had it for so long now poor thing. I'm glad your thumb and wrist feel better. Its always nice when that happens.

Coco you finished decorating? How's naughty puppy?

Well I'm okay at the moment just the usual but I'm sleeping reasonably well which helps,

E xxxxx
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next