ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
pottydotty
tinkerbell
Cstars
7 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 17 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  Cstars Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:06 am

Its a boy! Tommy Oliver named after his 2 great grandads.

8.7 1/4.

The cutest baby ever!
Its been a hard day.........but he is worth it....so proud of Emily! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:05 am

CONGRATULATIONS Christine. Good weight as well. And how is the mum, how is she doing. I am so pleased for you both.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:25 pm

Oooh Christine...I am soooo pleased for you all...CONGRATULATIONS my dad was Tommy so I do love the name...Awww bless I cant quite believe its all over for you ....he will bring so much joy to your lives I cant tell you.... now you try and get some rest...how is mum doing.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:14 am

Congratulations Christine. I couldn't post on AC as Malicous threat kept coming up. I got to read a few pages back but it would not let me read the last page or post. I've had this before on certain AC threads!

Happy Birthday Coco. Sorry I missed it but hopefully better late than never.

Sadly children still being sick. My chubby Son has lost 5 lbs in weight so will have to help him keep it off. He is drinking lots of water though.

Love and hugs
Elizabeth xxxxxxx

phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:38 am

Evening all
I should imagine Christine is getting ready for mum and baby to come home..I do hope that mum and baby are doing well
Karen have you had some rest after all that washing....we still have sun here but its much cooler
Elizabeth...I am sorry to hear your children are still poorly...bless...is it a stomach bug...I do hate to see children ill...hope they feel better very soon...
I cant wait for the opening ceremony tonight....what I would have given to be there...I have a couple of friends that got tickets...but not the ones they wanted.....
I will see you all later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:01 am

Thank you everyone
We are a little busy organising things here tonight...so will update you soon.

Any news from you Barbara?

I cant open p.9 on AC either!

Speak soon.
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:43 am

congratulations christiene thats wonderful news Very Happy

hope everyone is ok, sorry ive been quiet xxxx

luv to you alll xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:31 pm

Good Morning all, i hope evryone is ok, kettle is on for you all when you come in, looks ok outside, not as clear sky or warm as it has been but at least its still dry at the moment,

what ever your up to today i hope its a good day xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:41 pm

Morning PD ..hope you are feeling better....and its good to have you back with us. Very Happy
I have been up most of the night...with my hand would you believe....gosh it throbs and my wrist...why dose this blinking arthur have to spread like this...I do hope everyone got some decent sleep...
Sorry about the moan...the sun is shinning...but we had heavy rain in the night so its much cooler
Christine..how many cuddles have you had with Tommy Oliver...loads i bet.. Very Happy
Karen I will leave the kettle on for you and anyone else that pops in
I watched the opening ceremony last night ...fantastic...I loved it
Now I have 2 weeks of sport to look forward to...I do love the Olympics....
I will see you all later have a goodish day everyone....xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:32 pm

Morning all

Coco, good to see you, hope you are improving as each day goes. Hows you son doing now, ok I hope ??

Barbara, SNAP, I was up since 4 with my upper arm and elbow, and it had swollen. What are we like eh. How is your DIL doing Barbara. You'll be the next.

E, I do hope your kids feel better soon. It makes more work for you doesn't it. How are you coping, ok at the mo I hope.

Christine, lovely pics on FB. He is adorable. How's your daughter doing.

Chris, hope you are having some well earned duvet days there. And hope the heat isn't getting to you. I have to say, this heat has done me in, all day yesterday I spent in bed, just felt so ill and couldn't cool down at all.

John, how are you doing. Hoping that things are going ok for you and yors at the mo.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:26 am

Afternoon all
Karen I just cant get my head around OA spreading like this...I hope your arm has eased up...I have been wearing the thumb and wrist splint we got..it feel more comfy..but its blinking painful..
No news on the baby front...if she hasn't had by next Friday they will induced her..apparently the baby is fully engaged...but she cant walk about for the pain.....and she isn't one to moan but you can see it in her face...
Its pouring down here ..but very warm..still not finished this kitchen everything takes 3 times has long these days
Hope everyone is having a goodish day
See you later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:34 am

Oh I'm on cloud 9!
Thanks again all.
Emily has not managed to be bridesmaid.....no surprise after all she went through....yet right up to yesterday evening they were not taking no for an answer! x
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:33 am

Hi Christine
You will be on cloud nine for a long long time...you ..so much love and fun to come..I hope that they are doing well..I know you said that mum had a heard time....
No news here yet... Sad
Hoping everyone is having a good evening...I will see you in the morning .....xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:56 am

Evening all

Christine, os you should be on cloud nine... you're a nanny(not sure what you want to be called) and what a beautiful little boy and you must be so proud of your daughter.

Barbara, you're poor DIL, seems wicked really to leave her in pain. But.. as I said they know best. (I suppose) You have a good evening to Barbara. Hope you're pain is easier this evening.

Everyone have a good evening and shall see you all tomorrow. Sleep well.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:07 pm

No sleep for me last night....I was walking the halls most of it....but the sun is shinning...well it was a min ago... Laughing
I hope everyone has had some decent sleep.....
I may not be around much today have family probs...again...
Hopefully I will see you all later....have a goodish day xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:18 am

Afternoon all

Barbara, sorry I have bee awol. And that you were walked the halls last night. Was it the pain again or the worry of baby coming. You must be so so tired now. I hope you manage to get a little relief this afternoon.

And I hope everyone else is okish today. It's gone very quiet again, I am hoping that you are not suffering.

Have put the kettle on and shall make myself a cuppa, so when you next come in there will be hot water. It has now cooled down thank goodness. A lot more bearable today.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:36 am

Afternoon all
Karen you are right were is everyone....I suppose Christine is cuddling her little Grandson
Well the sun is shinning now after loads of rain....
Still not settled family probs...dont worry its not my youngest son and Dil...they are ok
I am loving the Olympics...trouble is trying to watch everything...my hubby wants Judo, and I want to watch swimming and the Gymnastics..oh well....
Right anyone for a cuppa and a chat....
See you later xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:15 am

Thanks again for the support recently.
Tommy is settling into a little routine so far so good.
Coco I hope you are better and Barbara I am thinking of you constantly re the forthcoming birth...hope its not long now!

Karen you always amaze me with the way you say things ..I feel like I have known you all my life. Smile

Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:30 am

Hi Christine

Just wanted to say thankyou for what you put. I do sometimes worry that maybe I have not expressed myself properly in words. And often worry that I may offend or something. What I say comes from my heart. Thats me I'm affraid. Very emmotional.

It's good that little Tommy is already getting into some kind of a routine. Must be a godsend for both you and your daughter. Hope she is coping with things ok.

Barbara have you managed to get a rest in this afternoon. I do hope so.

I am watching the new series on Sky "Sinbad" not bad obviously not as good as the original but not baad at all. Might be back on later..
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:43 am

Aww Christine ...I know what you mean about our Karen I havent met her but I do know someone who has and yes she is lovely... Very Happy
Im so glad little Tommy is in a routine..bless....how is your Emily doing..and carry on enjoying being Nana...if nothing happens before Friday..my Dil will be going in...ooh cant wait especially has she wants me there...not sure which end yet... Cool
Karen I did have a nap thankyou..and feel much better
I will be logging off now...I hope you all sleep well....xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:48 pm

Morning all

Barbara, I hope you managed some sleep last night. And how is your DIL, is she still in pain. ?

The sun is out today, it's lovely out there. Just going to put my first load out on the line. I do wish we were going away, but hey, you cant have everything can you.

Hope the sun is out for you lot and that you all have a good day. Kettle is on and I am going to sit by the window and have a ponder.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:48 pm

Morning all
I slept better last night...very dull out..hopefully summer will be back soon but not has hot... Very Happy
DIL is still holding on ...she came yesterday with my son, and the baby is jumping through hoops...my OH couldn't believe it...and said does it hurt... Laughing
2GDs here today...so will not go and look in there rooms...better to stay clear I think
Kettles on so I will just sit and have a coffee and a long ponder before they get up...
See you later even though I am not mentioning everyone by name I am still thinking about you all xxxxxx
OOps sorry I didnt see you there Karen come and have a cuppa...I hope you slept well xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:50 pm

Barbara, SNAP, shall we have a ponder together. Put the world to rights.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:52 pm

lol, we keep posting at the same time. Great minds think alike eh.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:52 pm

I was just thinking the same thing...ponder together Very Happy ...and and a cuppa...you have goodish day see you later xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next