ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
pottydotty
tinkerbell
Cstars
7 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 32 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  tinkerbell Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:11 am

Hello Elizabeth its good to see you..fancy your daughters birthday being the same has Hayleys...
Karen its the way I word things I didnt mean was Hayley born in the same year has you got married...but that she just missed the same date.... Smile
Well the patch is on not sure how long it takes to kick in....we shall see.. bounce
I have just minded the baby for an hour, while they went shopping...oh I love to cuddle her..
I will see you later xxx
PS Karen my eldest GC had sponge bob cake for her 15th...she loved it x
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:29 am

Barbara, no problem.. Just didn't want you to think she was before our marriage, if you know what I mean. It is lovely isn't it, holding a new baby. I do so love the smell. I still miss it at times. Thank goodness I am to old now. I shall look forward to one of our girls having a baby.

Keep us up to date on how the patches work for you. I do know they dont suit everyone.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:21 pm

Morning all.. I do hope everyone got some decent sleep...
The sun is shining... Very Happy
Not used used the patches yet..it will put one on today...fingers crossed...
Today we will be shopping if I dont go OH will do it....we have to drop both GC off in town...and daddy will pick them up later...they love going window shopping...well the young one does she is 11 but cant go on her own yet...so big sister has to go with her.....
And I am getting some new curtains.....about time I say...they have been up for years...I do wash them occasionally...very occasionally.. Laughing
I will see you all later xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:29 pm

I had a difficult night. My tongue seemed to swell and went all scratchy and felt like I had hair in the back of my throat. I took my asthma inhaler and kept drinking water and then it settled so I could get some much needed sleep. I was hoping for a lie- in this morning but OH was wide awake and talking in a loud voice and had a shower the water sounded like thunder:roll:

Anyway he has taken Our son out to a transport museum so I will be on tenterhooks all day!

Kaz Lucy chose a white iced cake with a black(its probably dark brown chocolate) swirly pattern. When we did Sons cake we bought someready made black icing from a mixed pack.

Well I can play some music today! Hoping you all have a lovely weekend.

Elizabeth
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:34 pm

Hi Tink just missed you. I had to take all my curtains down as we bought shutters. I have boxes and boxes of them as I could never resist buying ex-display then when I moved in with OH he already had curtains up but I didn't like his old faded hand-me-downs but mine didn't fit a large bay window and french doors so had to purchase more. I keep them for the future when the children get homes of their own.

Have a lovely day

E x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:27 pm

Afternoon all

Barbara, your patches are different to mine. I change mine once a week. How is your oldest gd, is she feeling any better.

Tony has decided to do some cake making himself. He has bought the black icing and intends to put happy birthday on, but in japanese. She is learning japanese. Wants to go and live out there when she is older. So shall let you know how it turns out. Knowing Tonies skills, it will be very good. He actually made my wedding flowers and they were beautiful..

E, you enjoy your music, I know how much you love it.

Barbara, and E have a good day and shall see you all later.

ps...Kimberley has woken up with a fowl cold, so I suppose it is going to go around all of us.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:20 pm

My daughter is doing a Japanese degree. She is on year 2 of 4 and will spend year 3 in Japan. We are taking about having a holiday there as soon as we can find a suitable time. We wan to take oldest Son as he is into all the techie stuff.

Glad to read hubby is doing the cake. He was a chef wasn't he so should do a good job.

I will have some ironing to do while I listen Kaz but it has got to be done.

E x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:45 am

Afternoon all
Karen my GD is barking liking a dog at the min.....but at least it is loose has they say..good for Hayley doing Japanese...somewhere I would love to see
The patches. are 72 hour ones...not sure how long its takes to work but nothing yet.... Rolling Eyes
Elizabeth I used to have a collection of curtains...and gave them all away to the charity shop...wish I hadn't...
Its awful when your mouth is dry and sore..I do hope it eases very soon.
Well I got some curtains...cream with like a roses design..its not a rose but cant remember the name.. Embarassed
Now just you see when I put them up...they will show up the decorating...
I will see you all later xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:30 am

Afternoon all

Barbara, you know what it's like. Patience, but I think we all lack that when pain is involved. I really do hope they are going to work for you. And your poor gd, still coughing bad. Will she be going back on Monday do you know.

E, your daughter doing the Japanese degree...is she the goth one ??. Hayley is deeply into Manga and anime. Always reading and learning. She would love to be an english teacher out there.

I have just changed the bed and helped with the stew we are having for tonight. So, I need a nice cup of tea.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:37 am

Evening all, the colds are going round here also. Theres some really bad ones about. Hope everyone feels better soon.

Had tea at my sons, when i came back home the pup had wrecked me blind at my living room window Shocked
He is a bugger ,

Hope everyone os ok xxxxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:48 am

Evening all

Oh Coco, you do have a little pickle on your hands dont you. Hope he starts behaving himself soon or you wont have anything left of your lovely home. And Coco, how is your son doing now. Hope things are working out for him now.

Hope everyone has had a good day. Weather here has been ok actually. Clothes drying weather. So plenty of ironing to be done tomorrow. I've started dosing Kim up with paracetamol as she is running a temperature. This time we know she is ill because you can hear and see it, but normally you would not really know because she is so hyper. And the problem is when you give her medicine, it makes her more hyper. Bless her.

Well, everyone sleep well and shall see you tomorrow.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:01 pm

Morning all
And a very HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to Karen and Tony..I hope you have a lovely day and enjoy your meal out
Coco we used to have a jack Russell and he she was the same....she would open the cupboards and eat the cereals...
The patches are not working yet..I googled it and it said can take up to 24 hours...so that is half hour away... Smile
Its foggy here and cold...but hopefully later the sun will be out ..
See you all later xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:27 pm

Morning all

Thanks Barbara, I am looking forward to the meal. How much I will be able to eat is another thing. And that goes for my Tony as well. But as long as the girls enjoy it, thats the main thing.

It could be that you need to have a stronger dose on those patches. When are you due back at the doctors Barbara.

Well....at the mo it is sunny here hope it lasts.

Shall see you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:34 pm

Sorry Karen I meant to say I hope Kimberly feels better very soon...there are loads round here with awful coughs and colds...
Karen you might be right, there are no effects off the patch just yet....we will see what happens
Give Kimberly an hug from me....my eldest GD is still coughing away..but she started back last Wednesday..I think she is scared of getting behind with her work
Have a good day
See you later xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:38 pm

Happy anniversary Karen.

Yes it is the Goth one. she loves all the Japanese animation same as Hayley and I've seen Anime (sp) get a frequent mention on her fb page. She is in all the Japanese community groups too. If there is anything Hayley wants to find out about let me know. The course is in Newcastle uni and my daughter is working in the hols for student uni office so is updating the japanese course details which she said was all in a mess.

I saw the pics Coco! He did a good job on those blinds.

Tink I hope the patches are working at last. I'm also sure the curtains look lovely. I've stopped giving things to charity shops as I'm sure the workers cherry pick and I really want to target families suffering in the current economic climate. I've got tons of good quality clothes to pass on if I can find a worthy cause. If anyone knows of anything please let me know.

My love to Christine. Hoping Tommy is well.

My cold has gone right down thankfully. I was so scared on Friday night as I was struggling. I thought if y tongue keeps swelling I'm a gonna and I'm not ready for that.

Speak soon all
Elizabeth xxxxxx
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:02 am

Afternoon all

Hope you are all okish.

E, thanks for your wishes. We had a lovely time. Food was good and both the girls had a good time. Hayley managed two plates of food. Me Tony and Kim only one. And we had some lovely choc cake with ice cream.

E, I am sorry I didn't realise how bad you were on Friday. Hope you dont have to go through that again at any time. Glad you are feelling better now.

Maybe one day our girls will meet up in Japan, you never know.

Well at least it hasn;t rained at all today. Rather overcast though.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:41 am

Hi all
Patches just aren't working...I was really looking forward to getting some relief with them...so it will be a trip back..I hate going to the doctors
Karen not sure what time you are going out but have a good time...and bring me a doggy bag .. Very Happy
Elizabeth I am glad your cold has subsided....its horrible when your mouth is sore..
I will see you all tomorrow...sleep well xxxx
Sorry Karen didnt see you there...glad you had a good meal...suppose I dont get my doggy bag.. Laughing
You have a good evening x
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:58 am

Evening all

Barbara, as you said, you need to go back to the doctors. You obviously need a stronger dose. I hope you can get in tomorrow so you dont have to be in pain for to long. Try and have a good night sleep.

And everyone else, have a good night and will see you tomorrow.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:19 pm

Morning all
Karen Im glad you had a good meal...now where's my doggy bag...and how is Kimberly doing...and hopefully Hayley has gone in this morning...I do feel for her..I hated school...
Have been feeling sick with the patches...but no pain relief ..I will ring the docs see what they say...
It says the weather is going to be good here today...so might get some washing out...
I hope everyone slept wellish...and have a goodish day xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:00 pm

Morning all

Oh Barbara, I forgot your doggy bag, can you forgive me. Hope you get something from the doctors. You definately dont need the sicky feeling if there is no pain relief. Kim went in although she is full of cold. But Hayley, well we had tears. But she has gone in. All the emotion, I feel worn out before they day has started.

Getting peeved now with my neck. But, I will not go back to the patches, not until it is totally unbearable. I'm sure this is why I am getting so many headaches.

Well, have a good day all, Barbara, it is rotten down here, rain etc. So tumble dryer going already.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:15 pm

So glad you had a lovely family meal Karen.

Yes I was very frightened on Friday night and didn't know what to do. I was sick, drunk lots of water and took my inhaler - anything to keep a passage for oxygen . I'm still coughing but my tongue is nice and smooth now so I'm no longer frightened. I cannot believe how swollen and scratchy it was. It was almost as if I had an allergic reaction to something I'd eaten.

Poor Hayley. Are they not caring well enough for her? I'm guessing there are going to be other children at the school who may have some issues?

what a pity the patches aren't touching the pain Tink and that they are making you feel sick. Obviously they aren't strong enough or taking too long to get into your system.

Morning Coco and Christine, here's hoping your day is good and hope you get some rest,

E xxxxxxx
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:12 am

Afternoon Elizabeth and Karen
Mu hubby went to see the doctor..honestly I couldn't bear going back so soon...he has upped them to 50s....and says I have to another MRI...so he told him I am still waiting for the injections...he is very kindly ring them...
Karen you go and see about that neck..I told you I had mine xrayed..and have the boney spurs....and get a wheat bag..its gives alot of relief on the neck
Elizabeth I am so glad your moth has cleared up ..never leave it if you are having trouble swallowing..like you say it sounds like an allergic reaction..
Coco I hope you have had a goodish day..
Christine...hope you are not finding work to hard..and that Tommy is doing ok.
not forgetting Chris John and Tony...I do think about you..
I have just had a 2 hour nap...gosh I feel better...
And the sun is still shinning.....
I will put a pic of Niamh on later..enjoy your evening everyone xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:12 am

Evening all

E, the tuition center she goes to are very good. She just cant accept that there are decent people who want to help her. It seems to just get worse and worse. I am sorry that I talk about it on here, not really the right place but I dont have any where else to off load over this. I do hope you lot dont mind.

Barbara, I am glad you managed to get a good 2 hour sleep this afternoon. And the doctor has upped your patches. Lets hope this new dose works for you. I have heard that not everyone can use patches. I know Tony cant.

I would love to see a pic of you're youngest gd, shall look forward to seeing her.

See you later maybe, if not sleep well and shall see you tomorrow.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:25 pm

Morning all, gosh were all goin through it at the moment i hope things improve for you all soon. Hugs xxx

I have no idea where time has gone the days are flying by. Oh i wish i had a magic wand and could make everything better for you all.

Kettle is on for when you come in xxxxxx

My son is settled in his flat, puppy is a huligan lol,

Im waiting for workmen to come fix the down stairs shower and leak from upstairs bath.

Xxxxxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:01 pm

Morning all
Karen I dont mind one bit that you want to talk about your family..and I am sure the others dont...its whats good about this forum, we can talk about what we want..I do hope today is a goodish day for Hayley..and that Kim is feeling a little better ...and you and Tony..
Coco ..that little doggy...honestly they are far worse than kids.. Laughing I hope the tiredness is easing for you ..and so glad your son is settled...and nearly free of the Army..
The sun is shinning here, I have rang the doc..and he will up the patches to 50...but says I have to be careful... Shocked
Today we are having a wall plastered....so more mess...but at leat it will be easy to paint it..
I will see you all later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next