ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
pottydotty
tinkerbell
Cstars
7 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 29 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  KAZ59 Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:57 pm

Good morning all

Barbara, I honestly thought I had replied to your post last night. Just shows how I was feeling doesn't it. I am so pleased to hear your little one is back at home. You all must be so relieved. Now she should get better and better.

Hope you all had a good night sleep. I certainly did. Still very heady this morning, so I could very well being going back to bed.

The sun is shining here, but cold at the mo. Hope it improves.

Have a good day in what ever you are all up to. And shall see you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:05 am

Igood day to you all. Im pleased to hear little lady is home. Hopefully she will now flurish.

How is everyone. Ok i hope. Has anyone heard from chris. I hope she is ok.

Kaz. I kept forgetting to sign in. Once id typed me message i had to do it as a guest as id never remember what id said lol. Fibro fog ..........lol

It is freezing here. Im dreading winter if its this cold already.

Kettle is on for you all. Xxxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:30 am

Afternoon all
Sorry im late....we had to get middle GD off to school then go and mind the little one..her mum didnt want to take her out..its has gone really cold..so we went and got some shopping while we where out..
I have come home to a letter for an hand injection next Monday...well thumb and wrist Shocked I rang about my back injections...so I have rang them..and this has come from my doctors...she says the back one is on its way....my doctors never says what he is going to do...very strange he is....bugger.. Rolling Eyes
I hope you are all having a goodish day... I thought summer might be here this week... Laughing
Coco Im glad its you that has been posting I thought it was someone else.....
Karen glad you had a good sleep
The baby was still choking in the night...but only I say only a couple of times instead of the 6 or 7...but they cant sleep because the monitor they gave them isn't working properly so they are waiting for another...
I will see you all later and thankyou for your support xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:30 am

Aw glad shes home Barbara and I hope the headache clears soon Karen...we all have things going on at present.

I looked at the pillows barbara and sort of built one myself...I think we discussed it once before about the conjested sounds they make and the fact they dont suction the babies these days....we had Tommy to A&E so Im sure they should do it more in some of these cases.
We have an Angel monitor you can get them in Tescoooooooooooo.
Tommy has taken a liking to staying awake for most of the night...its tiring but when we look at updates for Naimh we count our blessings.
We are away at the weekend baby too!...may throw a sicky Monday...Why not Ive dragged myself in on many occasions to suit them!
Be good. Smile
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:16 pm

Morning all.... I hope you got some decent sleep.
Hi Christine...I did think of making a pillow....we have had to do this with my eldest GD when she was a baby....but you know the rules today.. Rolling Eyes so my dil was worried about doing it till the hospital gave the go a head...
She now has another monitor that works....do you know Christine I didnt realise they didnt suction them, I did wonder when she was born what was missing.. Surprised but there was so much going on....
How is little Tommy doing...apart from the nights that is...hopefully he will be sleeping through very soon.
I had a good sleep last night, its is very cold here today..but the sun is trying to come out...
I hope everyone has a goodish day....
See you later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:11 am

Sorry been missing again!
Had my hair done yesterday and really pleased with it. It just worked really well.
Today saw my rheummy and now have 3 x rays to do at some point. I will do them when I next see Hip surgeon. Allowed to lower my Methotrexate a little but not allowed to stop completely incase the pain returns.

Glad to see you've all been to the coffee shop!

Karen glad daughter is a bit more settled. I hope she is getting used to all the changes and feeling less stressed. Its all very new for her and will take time.

Going to grab a cuppa and sit in my fave chair
E xxxxx

phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:02 am

Ooh know Karen...I do hope you are okish xx
Elizabeth, I am glad you can lower the meths, and hopefully it will all work out for you...and good luck with the xrays...
Gosh it goes dark early.....done some baking today sat on my stool...I feel really pleased with myself..
And little Niamh has had a better day...but its the nights that are worse...so fingers crossed...
Leaving some hugs for everyone ((((((())))) and love xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:17 am

Evening

Sorry not been around. Not feeling at all well. Hopefully tomorrow will be better day. Good to hear about your little one Barbara.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:46 am

Karen I have just popped in to see if you had been on and how you are..I really am sorry you are not well..please dont think you have to post..you have a break if you want...sending you loads of hugs ((((((())))) xx
And I do hope you manage some sleep xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:51 pm

morning all
Karen I hope you feel a little better today....try and get some me time and rest if you can (((((())))
And to9everyone else I hope today is good to you...
Its pouring down here, my eldest GD is 15 tomorrow...so have to go and get some shopping for a birthday tea...just a cake and some goodies really..
I wi8ll see you all later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:47 am

Treated myself to a nice quiet day today. Sat watching T.V wrapped up in blanket.

Not read back yet Elizabeth x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:51 am

I hope both Karen and baby Niamh will get better.
Happy birthday to your GD tomorrow Tink and well done on the baking.

Hello to Coco and Christine and John,

E x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:47 pm

Morning all
Elizabeth I will pass the birthday wish on ..hope you enjoyed your quiet day...
Karen I am sending you some more hugs...and I do hope today is a better one ((((((()))))
And hugs to everyone that needs them ((((())))
The sun is shinning and I have a busy day with my eldest GD 15th..her daddy is helping so wont be to bad.....in all the 15 years we have never had bad weather.... Very Happy
I will save you all some cake and see you later xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:54 pm

Morning

Barbara, please wish you're Grand daughter a lovely Birthday from me and Tony. I hope she has a wonderful day. Oh to be young again, eh. Am feeling a bit more human today. So plenty of housework to get done. Dont think I will get much done but I will make the effort. I hope you are all wellish and yes, we have the sun out. So washing already on the line. But I can't warm up, still feeling cold. Yuk.

Hayley is doing well. We have had a couple of "I dont want to go" but she has gone and done her first full week. We are very proud of her. They have told her that although she has missed out so much schooling, they are sure she can catch right up and do her G.C.S.E's in November. Smile cheers

Hope you all have a good day today and shall see you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:20 am

Evenng all

Barbara, how has your day gone. Didi your Gd have a good day. Hope you are not to worn out.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:23 am

Evening all
Karen I have passed on your good wishes...thankyou..she has had a good time..a couple of her friends came...but I am shattered ...but its been worth it....I have loads of cake left and pasties if any one fancy's some....
Karen I am please that Hayley is being able to take her exams....good for her seeing it through...and sticking to it...
I hope everyone sleeps wellish ..will see you in the morning xxxxxx
ooh Karen you beat me too it Laughing
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:26 am

Barbara, you sleep well, you deserve it. Glad she had a good day.

And everyone else, have a good night sleep.

Night night
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:29 pm

Morning all
The sun is shinning ...but it has lost its heat....but I don't mind has long as we don't have rain...
there are balloons everywhere here....and loads of sweet stuff ...why do we get far to much sweets things for party's
Tomorrow morning I have to be at hospital for 7.30 for my hand injection...has you know I am still waiting for the back ones..and it the same hospital would you believe so I will be having words with them Mad
I hope everyone slept wellish....the kettle is on..and I will see you later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:01 pm

Morning all

Barbara, did you get a good night sleep, I hope so. And yes, we always go over the top dont we. But my mum used to say "rather have to much than to little". I shall be in your pocket tomorrow as well. You would think they would have both put down wouldn't you. There is no communication noawdays is there. So, you give them what for.

It is very dull here, has been chucking it down to. Oh well, nice while it lasted I suppose.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:14 am

Thanks Karen..to be honest its not too painful..unlike the rest of me..but I mentioned it when I last saw him..I didnt think I would end up having injections Shocked its the 7.30 thing its a 45 min drive....everyone has to be in at the same time...then depending on were you are on the list...hopefully I wont be long.
Its quite chilly here now...I have my fur bootees on.. Laughing
I hope you are not overdoing the housework Karen....
Coco I am hoping the fibro fog has gone and you are feeling a bit better
And hope everyone is having a goodish day...mine is a very lazy one..but I will have to iron the uniforms at some point.
See you later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:02 am

Just got back from shopping with the youngest. Absolutely drenched. The rain has not stopped all day so far. Barbara, I was just thinking the same. Must get their uniforms ironed. I did manage to get myself a new winter coat though. Makes a change, normally I come last. My choice though.

We are watching the "Red Dwarf" series at the mo. They are bringing out a new series later on.

Well, I suppose I should get the uniforms done so see you later. And yes, Coco, I really hope things are improving for you. Hope you are feeling better.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:10 am

Karen I hope you are nice and dry now, this blinking summer has been miserable..I watched red dwarf the first time round but didnt see them all..I didnt know they had made another....is the one in coronation st in it...sorry forgot his name... Rolling Eyes
The girls have gone to daddys now so its quiet...will have to be up early in the morning and out for around 10 past 7 Neutral wish they would inject the rest of me while im there... Laughing Karen I know your thumb or hand was painful so I will let you know if it works...
See you all tomorrow sleep well...not off to bed yet just logging off
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:49 am

Evening all

Barbara, yes, the same. They are all going to be the same. Should be interesting. You are thinking of Craig Charles. Dont know when the new series starts, shall let you know. And, yes, if you let me know how it goes for you. Have a good evening Barbara. And you sleep well as everyone else. Shall see you tomorrow.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:39 pm

Afternoon all

Barbara, my thoughts were with you this morning. How did it go?? I can imagine you will be very worn out.

We had problems with Hayley this morning. But managed to get her in. And sent Kim to school, only to realise that she was due at her doctors for A.D.H.D. So it was very rushed and stressy this morning here.

Hope everyone is doing okish. It has been awful here weather wise. Has not stopped since yesterday. If I get soaked one more time I think I will shrink away.

I have put the kettle on and making a nice hot choc, warm me up. So, if anyone would like to join me you are more than welcome.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:02 am

Well Im back, he injected my thumb and wrist under xray, and I didnt feel a thing, unlike the back and hips ones...so I will let you know if they work might take a couple of days they said...but it feels better already..strange to see it under xray...all sought of crumbling...looks worse than it feel
Karen yes thats the name Craig Charles..I remember it well...wonder if thats why he left corrie for a while
I hope Hayley got off ok...
It has never stopped pouring down here....more flood warnings....
I will see you later xxxx
Oh Karen we posted at the same time again...dont worry about not being on this morning I was there for half 7..I am sorry to hear Hayley didnt want to go...sound a bit like my eldest GD...
See you later xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next