ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
pottydotty
tinkerbell
Cstars
7 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 16 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  tinkerbell Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:01 pm

Morning all
No BABY...news yet...she is still in pain....and will see her midwife at 3. 30....I think they are doing a sweep then..well thats what was planned weeks ago....
she say they can do what they want as long as she has it soon....so I will let you know
Christine I hope you had a good night...its hard when you get so close....thinking about you
Karen did you get some sleep last night...it was so warm here I was drinking water most of the night
Coco I hope that cold is on its way out....
Chris...you will be at work now....hoping you have have a not to bad day...
Elizabeth I hope the tiredness has lifted for you
John is everything ok your end
Right I will get some jobs done and see you later...have a goodish day xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:58 am

I have sneaked away from my daughter-she is unwell and stuck on the sofa, demanding my attention. Yesterday Son no.2 was sick all over the kitchen floor and it was a mighty mess to clear up. Of course I cannot put on the washing machine until he is asleep so had a backlog for this morning so got up nice and early to finish off the pile I couldn't wash overnight because of all the sickie cloths, even though I didn't get much sleep. It must be all the lovely sunshine perking me up, after sitting out in the sun in the afternoon.

I'm so excited about the Olympics now, really getting the mood. Wish the nice weather was going to stay but they think it will be gone by the end of the week.Sat and Sun will be the gymnastic qualifiers and I will be rooted to the T.V. from start to finish.

It is torch day tomorrow but unsure if my children are well enough to make it. Mad

We had planned to get away prior to the Olympics and afterwards but looks like I had better wait until end August now when hopefully everybody is better.

How are you all getting on (not read back yet).? Better have a read and catch up.

Have read through. Sorry to read Coco has a bad cold.Oh dear hope she didn't catch it from us?????? It was probably all that stress Coco, exams and Son moving and all his problems and now you've got all rundown. I can't believe I haven't caught it yet!

Girls the babies will be fine. Just got to go with the flow. Christine I never liked the pregnancy bit but the actual births were all perfect for me, thats the bit I liked! But it isn't always as easy for others. I always told my friends how wonderful it all was (partly to reassure them) and without fail they all had an awful time, 2 day laboursetc Rolling Eyes

Karen what was awful about last day at school? I must have missed that info. I can magine it was difficult to feel any affection for the old school but they did let her down badly.
Love from E
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:38 am

Afternoon all

Hi E, lovely to see you. But sorry that your lot seem to be going through it at the mo. There are so many nasty things going around at the mo. And having to deal with all that, you poor thing. And, you were lucky with your births. First was a 3 day labour, apparently I passed out at the end of it. Then the second I had an epidural, but it wore of before the end, which I found nice because I was able to feel it all happening. Mark you, not having the stitches put in. So I didn't enjoy either of my pregnancies. Had pre-exclampsia with both as well. But, if I had been younger I still would have gone through it all again.

The sun does make you feel better doesn't it. And give you more energy. Why is that??? I have cleaned all the painted wood upstairs, now I must admit, had enough.

Hope you are all having a good day with plenty of sunshine.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:58 am

Evening all
Dil..has had her sweep..so in even more pain...they recon the placenta is ok...but you do worry if they are right..anyway....they said the baby is quite large so might be lying on a nerve...but she has had a baby before and was never in pain till the labour.....we will have to see what happens tonight
Ruby ...any signs yet ...these baby must be comfy
Elizabeth I am sorry your children aren't well....what a shame they will miss the torch....and yes I am looking forward to the Olympics....
Karen ...I do love the sun...but for some reason it has made me really tired today....but I did get more weeds out Very Happy bounce
Coco I hope you are feeling a little better..
I am babysitting my Dils daughter who is 7...she is waiting to hold her baby sister....
See you all later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:23 am

Aw more pain Barbara! Looks like things are moving along for her then.... It could be a long night keep us informed Very Happy

Barbara .... Well you mentioned the iron man stuff going on....Well when we got on our long walk they were clearing things away from iron man events..... I bet its the same place ...we go there most weeks for a walk, I bet I've passed right by you!!!!

It was Pennington Flash!
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:04 am

Evening everyone

Barbara and Christine, I hope you both get a good nights sleep. You're gonna need it. Babies are a coming and very soon by the sound of things.

Everyone else, sleep well and shall see you tomorrow.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:50 pm

Morning all
Christine...yip it is PF...I am jealous ...I used to go for long walks there....and everywhere else come to that...its the one thing I find hard to deal with.....oops sorry shouldn't moan the sun is shinning here....
I was waiting for the phone to ring last night....she had a show after the sweep....apparently the baby is measuring at 9 and a half pounds...she hasn't put an ounce on ot6her than her bump
Chris I am thinking of you today in this hot weather..I hope they have air con at your works...
Karen I bet you was warm last night..I know I was...hope you managed some sleep
Coco how is that cold doing....and have you been resting..
Elizabeth...I am hoping the children are feeling better...maybe the sun will help
John...hope everything is ok with you and your family
Tony I havent forgot you....I do hope that things aren't to bad for you..
Right today..not sure what I am doing yet...will let you know later...by the way kitchen still a mess... Shocked
See you all later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:58 pm

Morning all

Barbara, patience, that what we all need at the mo. And boy, it was hot last night. No I couldn't sleep, just to much for me. And it lovely again this morning. Already have the ceiling fan on in the lounge. Had it on since about 5am. But, I dont mind going without sleep when its hot like this.

We, meaning me and Tony are going to do some shopping this morning. Parents are expected later this afternoon. I think ice cream is on the list and plenty of cold drinks.

Well, shall see you all later and maybe Barbara and Christine, you might have some news for us.

Chris, I too feel for you and hope they have air conditioning at your works.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:08 pm

So we are almost neighbours Barbara! Very Happy

Emily is here large as life the wait doesnt seem to be bothering her as much as me!!!!

My niece...He was 8lbs had a boy last night ...only due today!.... she went in at 6.00 had him at 7.18!

He was 8 lbs Max Thomas..... Smile

Hope thing continue to progress Barbara..... Emily is talking Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:19 pm

Christine how strange that we live near one another and hadn't a clue...well I hadn't...has soon as these baby's are out the way we will have to meet ... Very Happy
We could compare baby pics... Laughing
right I am off to look for an hoover...why do they go on you when everything is upside down... Mad
Will see you all later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:40 pm

Oh Barbara that would be lovely!
A treat at Bents Garden Centre! Very Happy
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:58 pm

Christine you read my mind.... Very Happy Very Happy I do love Bents..xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:09 am

Evening all
No sign of baby yet....she is still in pain....but they said she could be left till next week...it does seem strange when she has all this pain and is a couple of days overdue...and the baby is measuring 9lb something...but they have the last say...
Christine are there any signs there.....dont you just get fedup waiting...I know she wants me there...but it would be a real struggle in the night....
I have 2 fans going here....blimey we are not used to this.....could do with a few weeks of it...but a few degrees cooler..
I may see you later if not sleep well everyone xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:24 am

No signs here

The hours feel like days! the downside of finishing school and having everything organised. Emily is just so laid back about it ...whilst I'm living on me nerves!!

Hope the heat doesn't keep anyone awake...(blimey thats all I need ...no sleep).
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:44 am

Evening all

Barbara, it doesn't seem far does it to leave the poor girl,but as you said it is their choice, they know best. And you Christine, your daughter sounds quite contented in waiting. Me, I'm a very impatient person. 40weeks and they enduced me. Maybe tonight, you both might going to hospital.

This heat is to much for me. I always have trouble in controlling my temperature. We're the same Barbara, last night 2 fans going the whole night. Still didn't get a lot of sleep. Well as E was saying, they reckkon rain next week so enjoy whie it lasts.

I am going to watch telly now so shall bid you all a good night, hope you all sleep wellish. Oh, Coco, you're Birthday girl tomorrow are you. Have a lovely day in what ever you are doing.

Good night and sweet dreams to you all.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:41 pm

Morning all

Just wanted to wish Coco a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY and have a super time in what you are up to today.

Hope everyone had a good night and the heat didn't keep you up to late.

Shopping day today, oh no, not my favourite job. But has to be done. At least we still have the lovely sunshine.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:14 pm

Coffee Room - Page 16 T3301

Many Happy Returns Coco ,,have a geat day!
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:37 pm

Morning all
Wishing Coco a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY..I hope you have a lovely day....hopefully you will be pampered.. Very Happy
Gosh it was warm last night.....I hope you all have a goodish day ..will see you later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:38 am

Oh no Coco on her birthday....hope everything is okish...
We have had a food...this blinking kitchen...OH moved the pipes to the sink unit...and when we came back there is water everywhere....all my towel want washing now due to mopping up.... Mad
I hope everyone has had a goodish day...DIL and my son have taken her little girl to the seaside...she say it might start something off....look well if she has it there..... Shocked
Ruby I forgot to say congratulations to your niece....bet you cant quite believe she was early....
Right I will go and make a cuppa...and sit and ponder....see you later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:27 am

thank you all, had a very quiet day but its been nice, will catch up tomorrow, xxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:18 pm

Could be today!
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:31 pm

Ooooh Christine...I will have everything crossed for you...I have gone all shivery reading that.....I do hope its today...and all goes well ....then you will be officially a gran or nan or whatever... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Morning all...very warm night again...no sun this morning...today I am meeting my lovely niece...so I will see you all later....
I will thinking about you all Christine xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:20 pm

Morning all

Christine, I have my fingers crossed.

Everyone else, have a good day. It is roasting down here. Already had two loads of washing out and dryed. Shall not be doing much today, just to hot, and I cannot take this kind of heat.

Maybe by the end of today we will have one new baby arrived.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:37 am

Evening all... I have had a lovely time with my neice...she is so upbeat Very Happy
Wonder how Christine's daughter is going on....I cant wait to hear some news Very Happy Very Happy
Karen...you have done well there with the washing.....I do love drying it outside....the smell is lovely....now you have a well earned rest....
I hope every one has had a goodish day,,,it has gone a lot cooler here now thank goodness.....
I will let you know if there is any news on my DIL
See you later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:02 am

Evening all

Barbara, nothing your end yet then?? I wonder how things are Christine's daughter.

I had to go and pick up a prescription for Tony. That just about finished me off. It is still really hot here. You can have it if you wish.

I am off to watch "dynamo" on telly. I think he is brilliant.

Sleep well everyone.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next