ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
pottydotty
tinkerbell
Cstars
7 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 8 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  tinkerbell Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:08 am

Karen I would love to see the picture...I am really interested in history, and fascinated that Tony's mum make the clothes..it cant be easy, we went to see a re-enactment at Warwick castle ...quite a few years ago now...and it was brilliant even down to the food.
Hope everyone is okish ...
See you later xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:17 am

Evening all

Barbara, is it just you and me again. Hayley has the picture so hopefully tomorrow I will get her to post here for you. The dress she has made this time is more of a banqueting dress. Beautiful. Teresa makes all the clothes for their reinactments. She has recently made both her and hubby pirates outfits. They are at the Ise of Wight later this year doing one on the sea there. That should be fun, just wish we could go and see but to expensive.

Barbara, if you google reinactments then "The Warlords" you might get some pictures that way to.

Anyway, hope you've had a good day and shall see you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:50 am

Hi Karen
Yeah just me and you , I will go and google the warlords, its such a shame you cant go, I think that this is the thing that gets to me the most about Arthur...just deciding to go somewhere and off we went, Mad
My youngest GD has her induction at her high School, bless she has grown so quickly, and she is so scared, her older sister goes there but they wont see one another much, so I will be worrying...her daddy is taking her thank goodness...my hubby would be in tears...
Right I am logging off and I will see you tomorrow
Hope everyone sleeps wellish xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:38 am

Good night Barbara, sleep well.

To everyone, I hope you all sleep ok tonight and shall see you tomorrow.

Sweet dreams

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:03 pm

morning all
Well my youngest GD has gone to her induction at high school...where has the time gone....she was has white as a sheet when she went...there is nobody's else going to this school from hers hers.....we dont have an hight school the council closed it last year....after 150 years of having one....
I hope you all slept wellish..
not sure what I'm up to today...I will enlighten you later..have a good day everyone xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:10 pm

She'll make lots of new friends Tink. Sometimes it's nice to start over.

I slept really well but it was so hot. Did you have that opressive heat Karen? But I had had a kip in the day and I could hear myself snoring. I woke up choking...I was actually croaking 'I'm choking! I'm Choking! I seem to have such an awful dry throat all the time. At least I got a sleep.

I think I have a daughter visiting on Sunday evening but as sdhe lives in Newcastle I'm wondering if the travel will be cancelled.

elizabeth x

phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:46 pm

Good afternoon all

Well Tonies parents have just gone. We are hoping that it doesn't rain because they have to set their tent up. Once the tent is up they are ok if it rains. Will get that pic done so you can see the beautiful dress.

Barbara, both my girls started their school with no other friends going. And they made new friends. Ok Hayley has had her problems but Kimberley is dealing with it ok I think. So try not to worry. As E, said she will soon make new friends.

Anyway, how is everyone doing. Hope things are going ok for everyone. I notice that Coco has not been on. I HOpe things are going ok for you Coco.
And of course Chris, how are you doing are you recovered from the torch coming through your town yet.

E, have they had the bad flooding up that way. I noticed quite a few places have had severe problems. I hope that is not the case and your daughter does come down.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:52 pm

Last night, me and Tony had two fans going in the bedroom. One ceiling one and a side fan. We're in the really small room, we gave our room up for the girls. So it is a tight squeeze and get really hot even in the winter as the airing cupboard is in there too. We have just a two up, two down.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:02 pm

Afternoon all
Elizabeth I am a worrier..more with my grandchildren...than with my 2 sons...I know you are right she will make friends I told her this morning you make friends for life at hight School..I hop[e your daughter gets there safe and sound...we are in the middle of a monsoon here I cant remember this much rain...my oh has had to come through flooding down the rd.....
Karen gosh it was hot last night so I do feel for you....back in your own bed tonight...I look forward to seeing the pics...I did google warlords...but I got loads of sites...not sure which one I should be looking at ....Im glad you said that the girls started school with out there friends...It does help to know they got on ok...
right I had better go back to having a clear out...where does it all come from... Shocked
See you all later xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:33 am

Hi Barbara

No, the tiny bedroom is our room. We gave it up for the girls, we felt they needed more space than us so we pursevere with it, we just about get a double bed and small wardrobe in there. Trouble is we are with the housing association of this area and 3 bedroom houses are very hard to get hold of. We could get one on one of the council estates but we dont wish for that. They are not that nice down here. We are lucky in a way that we have a house in a normal road.

Have fun in clearing I dread doing that, with nearly four adults, you can imagine it is cosy.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:08 am

Hi Karen
Sorry Im with you now...when I was little we lived in a council house on a sprawling estate....we absolutely loved it mind you it was the 1950s and everyone was so neighbourly...but now the same estate...just round the corner from where we are now is awful...I used to go for a walk round there before Arthur...just down memory lane really, then they knocked down the house I was born in...and lived till I got married...i was heartbroken....now I am rambling again...
See you all later GD due home around 3 30..... Very Happy
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:25 am

Evening

Hope everyones day has been ok. Or as good as it could have been. Since my acupuncture I have been getting a lot of nerve pain in my left side which is the side he put the needles in. Or maybe just the walking I did the day after. I noticed then that I was walking with hips going one way and the top of me the other. Strange, anyone else ever had that. The nerve pain sometimes is like pins being pushed down deep in my back and hip.

Sorry for having a winge on this section but I am rather peeved off. Right I've said it now.

Coco, are you ok. I know that if you are suffering you cant really let us know so if you are then I really hope you can rest and recover and come back.

Chris, the same for you, we do really miss you. It seems ages since I last heard from you. I know your computer is not doing as it is told and if it breaks down, how will we find out how you are doing.

Christine and E, I hope that you are both dealing with things ok, and E, do you know, is your daughter coming this weekend or has she had to cancel.

John, how are you doing. I know you've had a bad bout of the RA. Hope that you are back or getting back onto an even keal. Did you try jumping out of bed this morning.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:12 am

Evening all
Karen ...the nerve pain I get from the back goes down my legs..and into my ankles....like sciatic pain..thats the only way I can describe it...some days I cant put my left foot on the floor...
I wonder if with the acupuncture, you are actually walking better, and the pain is the muscle....this will be painful,
you can either use heat or ice....heat works for me..
I hope tomorrow bring some relief....has for the walking I am really twisted some days depending on how bad I am, and I thinkthis must be bad for the back
right sleep wellish everyone will see you in the morning....xxxxxxx.
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:23 pm

Morning all

Hope you all had or are stilling having a good sleep. I did, with the help of 2 sleeping tabs really well.

It's very over-cast down here, poor Kimberley keeps wanting to wear her new summer dress, but it just hasn't been the weather. Fingers crossed that it cheers up. Oh, still no new on Hayley about the special school. This just seems to go on and on.

Coco, I hope things are ok with you. I am hoping that you are not affected by the floods. I know they were around wales. That would be terrible. And Chris, I know you are having troubles with your lappy, you really need to find someone who can look at it for you. It is a shame that you are not down here because Tony would have looked at it for you and probably repaired it,

Christine, 3 weeks left for school. But, how long for your daughter to give birth I wonder. uh, exciting.

Barbara, you have a good day, thanks for your input, maybe the acupuncture is not working because I really get the same.

E, it's the weekend at last. Hope you have a good one and get a chance to play your music.

John, take it easy and look after yourself and your wife of course. Hope you are coping ok.

See you all later
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:09 pm

Morning all
Karen Im glad you got some sleep....meds or not you needed it ...If I was you I would keep up with the acupuncture..there were a few people pff AC that had it...and after a few goes they got lots of relief ...so its worth a go...has for Hayley....its disgusting how they are treating you....I hope you hear something soon..maybe they are waiting for the new term...but its not right keeping you in the dark
Chris I hope you have a good duvet day today....and that lappy....hopefully it will go on for a bit longer...and please dont forget to eat...or I will be round
Elizabeth....hope your daughter gets there safe and sound..
Christine....how are you doing...and your daughter...is she all ready for d day....you have a good weekend
Coco not see you around hope all is well...and that little doggy has not worn you out
John.....you have a good weekend I hope all is wellish...with you both
Tony ...how are you ...I am hoping the new meds are still helping and will continue to
The sky is black here...and we have had some horrendous storms...my son was stranded yeaterday in the floods...thank goodness we are on an hill
See you all later have a goodish day xxxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  seroposi Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:09 pm

Morning All or should I say G'd Afternoon!

I don't know where yesterday went but it..kind of... just disappeared ! Looking forward to a fish and chips supper this evening and then putting our feet up and watching, and this is really really really sad...... Doc Martin !

Off for a coffee, and you're all welcome to pop in, do a couple of jobs and then review my wife's job list for me !!! luv her really x

Have a good start to the weekend everyone sunny
seroposi
seroposi

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:35 pm

Afternoon John

Never seen that programme. So I cant comment. But if your doing all jobs at the mo, well I could do with someone to do the garden for me. I would keep you supplied with cups of tea. And, as you're reading this I can imagine your comment to it lol..

Have a good day and enjoy your fish and chips. We sometimes have a take out on Saturdays. Might tonight, not sure yet.

Barbara, is the weather improving at all, I hope so. It sounds really awful what I have heard on the news ect.

See you all later
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  seroposi Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:09 pm

I'm on my way Karen so put the kettle on. Hope the M25 is'nt choc-a-bloc !
seroposi
seroposi

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:45 am

hi all, the wirlwind that has been my life latley has slowed down for a bit so thought id stick me head in and say hi, hope your all ok, kettle is on, im gona hide with me coffee and hopefully the phone will stay quiet long enough for me to drink me coffee, no more issues plz lol
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:47 am

Afternoon all
John if you are sad ,so are me and hubby...we love Doc Martin..and I would love to visit the place ..I thinks it in Cornwall....Martin Clunes is brilliant and so is his lady friend...eh Im glad we are not on our own... Very Happy
Karen the sun shines then we have these downpours...at the min the sun is out....we have just been shopping....these supermarkets are the bain of my life....all I wanted at the end was wafer for ice cream....we asked two workers...even they couldn't find um so we gave up....
I am in the process of getting a wheelchair off Ebay...they are a third of the price and I have tried one out that a friend uses...it folds up to put in the car....I only need it for hols and days out..I could push it for part of the way and ride the rest...gosh I dont believe I have come to this...but my little hol in Wales was ruined because I couldn't walk far.
Right I am off for a cuppa anyone around is welcome to join me..
See you later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:56 am

Afternoon all

Barbara, they should have known where they were, if not they should have asked someone else. I dont know what are these supermarkets like.

Well, I've cleaned the utility and kitchen floor, put out the washing, been out and paid the bills and now am just so exhausted. I feel so low today. I need a holiday but we cant have one. And I just feel washed out, fed up and in pain.

SORRY EVERYONE
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:24 am

Karen sorry your feeling so low and sore, wish i could help you out, sit and have a cuppa hun, thinking of you xxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  seroposi Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:00 am

Yes Barbara, just off to watch it now. We do find it light hearted and amusing. I think the Producer or Director is his wife but can't remember her name. Yes, it's in Cornwall in Port Isaac. No.2 Son and his Girlfriend are going there next month. We've often mentioned about going there. Does seem rather nice there.
seroposi
seroposi

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:20 am

Evening all

Barbara and John, you both enjoy your programme and John enjoy your fish and chips. We ended up having kebab, I share one with the youngest.

Coco, glad everything is okish for you, we do worry dont we. But each one of you are important to me.

Going to watch a film soon so shall bid you all a good night, hope you get some well earned sleep.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:29 am

evening all
Coco it good to have you back..
John..you enjoy your program....Im watching the tennis...Port Isaac....um will have to look that up..it looks so idyllic..
Karen you have a good evening whatever you are watching....
I will see you all in the morning sleep well..xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next