ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
pottydotty
tinkerbell
Cstars
7 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 9 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  tinkerbell Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:54 pm

morning all
Slept well last night..well on and off but more on if you know what I mean... Very Happy
The weather is awful again...where on earth has summer gone.....
Chris you will be at your nice job today.....not sure what the weather is like there ...hope you keep dry
Karen I hope you and Tony got some decent sleep....
John , Elizabeth, Christine and Coco hope you have a good day..whatever you are doing
There is coffee and tea on for whoever pops in
I will see you all later xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:29 pm

Morning all

Barbara, glad you slept well, so did I. And I hope everyone had a good night. The weather down here is very very overcast. We were meant to be going to see Tonies mum and dad, they are at a re-enactment down Brighton way. \but the Youngest is not feeling well, so we will have to leave that.

Hope everyone has a good day and that you are not feeling to bad at the mo. Chris, you have a good day at your job. And, when you get home, have a good poach. I am really struggling at the mo with the words. I cant seem to get any descent letters. You are way ahead of me now. Hope the lappy is behaving.

See you all later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:02 am

Afternoon all
Karen I would love to go to Brighton...we went through once and could find any parking it was a really hot day and so busy.....Its such a shame you cant go...I hope that Kimberly feel better very soon bless...I dont like seeing children ill.
Its still dark here...oh I long for some sunshine
Hope you are all having a goodish day...I am off out in a min ....going to look for a window blind...
Will see you all later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:38 am

Afternoon all

Barbara, have fun in looking for a window blind. Hope you get it. I have been doing housework again, ironing. I do so hate ironing. It is still very dull down here and it has rained, but not to much. I just hope it has been worth it for Tonies mum and dad. Apparentley they were not allowed to use their cannons this time. So there would have only been so much they could do. Disappointed that we could not go but I spose it the way things go.

Hope you are all having a sunday, not to wet where every you are.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:35 am

Hi to everyone..hope you are having a goodish day
Karen its dry here but cloudy....so that will do...I didnt get a blind...the thing is I need one I can wipe down...is there such a thing...the one I have is full of mould ...it in the bathroom so its very damp...I have tried to clean it but its not moving...mould cleaner will just bleach it.
Anyhow it was a trip out... Very Happy
I think our Chris should be finished now.....hopefully home and relaxing
Yeah the sun has just come out Very Happy
See you all later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:22 am

Hi all
Just to let you know I have posted on AC to say I am getting a wheel chair, has you know I hired one for our hols in Spain, and this year on our 3 day hol, it was so hard, so I am buying one , only a cheap one that folds and is light...at least I will be able to get about more, I can push it along and get in it when the pain is bad....so I think I may be accepting things....not sure if I told you but I was training to be a fitness instructor before Arthur came along, so its is hard.....I am hoping I can push it along myself just to get some exercise....Im not moaning or feeling down just confused...so thanks for listening.And watch this space for a pic.... Shocked
I do hope you are all having a goodish day xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:35 am

Hi Barbara

I can imagine how hard it has been for you to accept arthur. But glad that you are now very aware of your abilities. A wheelchair will be a god send to you. Good for you. When is it due to arrive. You can go out and give it a trial run.

It is very hard this acceptance stuff isn't it. The phsyio that I now see has told me...I must not look to the past as to what I could or couldn't do. But must learn from what I can do and work on that. But, it is very hard. I was always playing squash, badminton. Tennis I could never get used to as much as I tried. Me and Tony were always going out for really long walks, we loved it.

Anyway, enough of that.

Barbara, you go for it.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:43 am

Karen thankyou
You are not going on at all, it does you good to talk about things, and I dont mind one bit, it has really surprised me what an help it is talking to people I have never met.
Karen we will get there, and your Physio is spot on, look forward to the things you can do and enjoy, it may not always be much , but its more than some have I suppose.
So I have ordered it from Eb**..not sure when it will arrive...I will let you know...and I am going to ...what do you call it when you make it all colourful...mi brains gone..
You have a good evening..I might see you later xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:46 am

Oh Barbara

I do know what you mean but I cant spell it. lol Something like phycadelic. Is that it???
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:57 am

Karen you got it...me and my OH have got headache trying to think of the word...glad you spelt it... Laughing
Now I will have to log off and get my GD in the shower....
I hope everyone sleeps well...see you in the morning xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:43 am

Good night Barbara, hope you sleep well and shall see you tomorrow.

ps. I am sure I haven't spelt it right, but what the hey. You knew what I meant.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:50 am

Just popped in to say good night to you all. Hope you all get some sleep tonight. And for Chris and Christine, hope you first day goes quick for you both.

Shall see you tomorrow.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:35 pm

morning all
one gd off school with a chest infection...its the youngest one..and she is never off school unlike the eldest one...apparently when we rang in half the class is off with it...so she is in bed..I was up half the night with her coughing.
Its dull hear but at least its dry for the min...
I do hope that everyone had a goodish night..
If I forget to mention anyone it doesn't mean I am not thinking about you all..
Have a goodish day...and I will see you later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:45 pm

Morning all

Barbara, I hope your GD feels better very soon. And our two are the same with the youngest always going in. It take a lot to stop her from going.

It's dull here as well. Where oh where is the summer. Hope everyone has a good day and shall see you all later.

I am going to sit by the window and have a really good ponder.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:18 pm

Sorry I've been missing. I had a headache which started in the night and still there in the morning so I had to stay in bed with the tablets until I could cope. Well I got up to make a cuppa and breakfast for the little ones but once they were fed they were good as gold.

My daughter was supposed to visit today but she has an awful cold and thinks she may fly back home early (she is currently at her Dads in Sussex). She has another job starting and wants to recover for that. She was tearful because we don't see her very often, she is part time at uni and working the other times so a few days off work is rare. I really should sort out a visit up North so I can see her...she is at Newcastle but Durham is where my Grandfather came from ( moved South for work I expect) so would double up as a family sight seeing visit.

Well I might have a quick nap although the hoovering needs to be attempted.

Need a bucket of energy first,
Elizabeth xx
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:20 pm

Morning Kaz-I see you are in the cafe too!

E x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:22 pm

Hi E,

Good to see you. Yep..I'm having a ponder. Sorry you never saw your daughter, is she the goth one?? Would your other half take you and the family up there. I hope so.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:24 pm

E, I forgot to say, for some reason I cant play words at the mo. It keeps coming up that there is an error. Once it is sorted I shall be back.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:28 pm

okay Kaz, there was a sign on the words site apologising for problems the other day so it might be their problem rather than yours.

Yes OH would take us oop North. We'd stay somewhere nice and quiet close to my daughter. Yes the Gothy one although she keeps that for nights out nowadays.

Enjoy your pondering.

E xxx
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:09 pm

afternoon all, sorry but just couldnt get in here till now, bloody tinternet, hope everyone is ok, im on go slow as im not achieving very much at all, its raining again which means me bones is protesting, i keep tell in them to stop moaning at me but they wont listen. Buster had taken a liking to sittin on me shoulder and then pouncing at the lappy when i change pages etc buddy lays across the back of the chair at the same time trying to ignore the little sod so its me and 2 dogs in one chair lol, zx\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ i hope everyone is ok, not seen chris about i hope she is coping. kettle is on
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:45 am

Afternoon Karen Coco and Elizabeth
My youngest GD is really poorly...she is one of these that never misses school though illness, but she is ill dont we know about it....so its to the docs tomorrow...
My hubby sat with her while I went to the shop with my neighbour, she is Indian and took me to a Indian supermarket, so I have come back with all sorts of things, and we had lots of samples of currys so I am full up Very Happy
I will have a cuppa and sit in the window for a while
See you all later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:06 am

Hi all
Im just popping in to say goodnight...I do hope you all sleep wellish,,and I will see you in the morning xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:01 pm

Coffee Room - Page 9 535879_113833022086759_1899672334_n

good morning all, i hope the poorly ones are feeling better. daughter has her open day at college today, got to do some fact finding for my son ref his course also as he is away. what ever your up to today i hope the day is kind to you xx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Morning all
I hope everyone slept wellish...
Coco how exciting for your daughter....and good luck to your son...hope it is all resolved very soon....I do feel for these young people that join the army.....it could be so different if they would look after them properly when they come out.
The sun is starting to peek out here...Im scared of looking at it in case it goes in.. Laughing
OH has taken the our GD to the docs she had a rotten night.....I cant really go far in case this wheelchair is delivered..... Shocked Im still in shock....but getting used to the idea....at least I dont need it all the time like some do...
Has any one seen our Christine around....and John...I hope they are okish
Cris will be at work....I hope it an easy day...but I dont think she gets such a thing...bless
I will make a cuppa..if anyone wants one
See you all later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:40 pm

Morning all

Hope you all slept well. I did, a bit to well.

Coco, hope your daughter has fun at her open day. And I hope your son is dealing ok with this course he is on. When will he be looking at this flat he's been offered. And of course, how are you. Is it i bit less stressed that of late for you.

Barbara, your poor GD. Let us know how she gets on at the docs wont you, poor girl. And, has your wheelchair turned up yet.

Everyone lese, hope you are okish and coping with what life throws your way.

See you later
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next