ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
pottydotty
tinkerbell
Cstars
7 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 7 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  tinkerbell Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:36 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our lovely Karen...hope you have a lovely day with your family..I have put this in a couple of places then you dont miss it xxxxxx
And to everyone else have a goodish day
Not sure what Im up too..will see you all later xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:53 pm

Coffee Room - Page 7 Thth49

Happy birthday Karen, have a great day,

broadstairs Shocked i lived there for several years as a child, i used to jump of the pier in the harbour, i hope you have a lovely day i loved it there xxx

morning all i hope everyone has a good day and is ok today xxxxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:12 pm

its quiet here today i hope everyone is ok, im sorry ive been quiet the past few days, its been hectic and tough but i will explain in a seprate post later, kettle is on if anyone is lurking about.

buddy is asleep on the back of the chair im sat in and buster (puppy) is asleep on sadies knee so ive got 5 mins peace lol.

hugs to you all xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:46 am

Happy birthday Karen.

There are wishes on AC LWA too. Not sure if you can still access it.

Glad to see you back PD. I knew you had a cold and thought you'd been temporarily wiped out.

Elizabeth xxx
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:16 am

Afternoon everyone

Thanks for all your good wishes and cards ect. We got down to Broadstairs(Coco, My mum and dad took us there every year when I was young. Fantastic times. Still much the same which is what I like about it)

We had a good walk around(only for hour and a half) went into Morrellis Icecream parlour and all had a chocolate sundae, it was yummy. 4 soft drinks and would you believe it came to £26 odd pounds. Unbelievable. But It was much the same as when I was a child so it was worth it.

When we got back to the car me and Tony had had enough. So we came home.. It's the way it goes isn't it.

Hope you are all having a good day. Coco, lovely to see you back, you wer missed.

See you all later
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:36 am

Hope you are having a lovely day Karen Like a Star @ heaven
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:23 am

OMG I was going to say afternoon all...its evening....
Sorry I went back to bed at 12.30. Shocked and have just got up...this is me that never use to have a nap...my OH has come home with one GD...got her tea and I didnt hear a thing.... I must have needed it... Laughing
Karen Im am so glad you have had a good day.....an hour and half isn't too bad....
I have never been to Broadstairs...it sounds lovely ...and I love icecream parlours..my OH always grumbles about the price but I think its only once or twice a year... Very Happy
Right I had better go and wake up properly.... Shocked see you all later xxxx

tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:22 am

Evening all

Barbara, you must have really needed it. Mark you will you be able to sleep tonight now. I do hope so. Broadstairs is lovely, it has sand rather than shingle that most of the other beaches right down south have. It does remind me a bit of Mablethorpe, but even better. Dont take me wrong on that, I love Mablethorpe. I think Hayley took some pis and I did on my mobile, although I haven't looked at mine yet. So if any good I will post on here.

I hope everyone else has had a good day. It has been really hot down here, but shouldn't complain should I.

I shall probably pop back in later, but.....just in case, have a good night everyone and get a good night sleep. And shall see you tomorrow.

Night night
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:48 am

Yip Karen I am wide awake now.....no chance of sleeping...serves me right...
The Kent coast is one of the few places we never got to...you are lucky living in such a lovely part of the country
I do love the old fashioned resorts...like you say Mablethorp is like that it takes you back..and I love Scarborough..its a bit father up..or is it slightly down...mi brains gone
Think I had better log off...
I hope everyone has enjoyed the sunshine
will see you tomorrow...sleep well all xxxxx

tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:25 am

evening all, i hope everyone is ok and manages a desent nights sleep. im putting the kettle on and having a ponder by the window xx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:37 am

Hi Coco

Can I join you. At the mo I have a really painful nerve in my back, you know the type, it feels like its going to come out of your tum as well. Oh the joys. Btw, Johns joined us again. He's singed in ok I can see his name at the bottom.

John, if you come in here, good to have you. How is your wife now?.

Anyways, Coco, can I have a green tea please and we can have a ponder together.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:38 pm

GOOD MORNING CAMPERS, on todays agender there is the exciting visit from the work men who will attempt to master the art of fixing a window and replacing the back door handle, will these great feats be achieved Shocked then there is the chassing around of a rather rambuctious puppy, no doubt out in the garden in the rain running around with my plants in his mouth after a spot of doggy redesigning of the flower beds. then there will be a tea break and sandwiches whilst resting ones feet on the sofa, im sure there will be plenty other delightful activities besides a zillion phone calls to do today, further details will be posted as they are confirmed,

now tea will be served if you so wish to join me, happy camping campers, bing bong Very Happy Very Happy

(when are the men in the white coats comming for me Very Happy )
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:51 pm

Hidi hi Coco...is that how you spell it.. Rolling Eyes
I will have a coffee please...that little doggy will either keep you fit or finish you off..bless wish I had him ..hope the workmen get things sorted.
Its lovely to see that our John has joined us...he was missed from the other forum.....
Karen you was right I didnt sleep well at all last night...serves me right...for that very very long nap.. Laughing
Has I speak the sun has come out....not sure if its staying it was raining a min ago..
Today I might be out with my lovely neice depends on the weather and if hubby can give me a lift
Right coffee and toast anyone...or green tea...for Karen
See you all later have a goodish day xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:52 pm

Morning all

Coco, anyone would think you are mad. Rolling Eyes Laughing Have you had to many of those happy pills this morning. No, it is lovely to hear how cheerful you are about all that you have to do today. Btw, when the men in the white coats have been to you can you send them round to meHow are things going with your son and the army(or is that a very sore subject at the mo)

Oh, and why cant I join you for a cuppa?? pirat confused Read back what you put.

Hope everyone had a good night sleep, Barbara thats if you were able to.

Shall see you later, I am going back to bed now, feel quite yuk. One of fun equals yuk the next day.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:54 pm

Hi Barbara

Shall keep my fingers crossed that you can see your niece today. Have a good day.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:57 pm

oh was just coming back to log off..I keep forgetting...
Karen you have a good day has well and I hope you get some sleep this morning...what a shame after such a lovely Birthday....hope the pains ease up for you xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:31 pm

Morning. I'm feeling tired so going to pop back for a nap. I've noticed a pattern after taking my injection- I have a couple of hyper days then I collapse!

I'm all homeworked out too with 3 lots to supervise! Managed to get Jack's essay of 800 words done between us and not too stressful. Honestly I feel like I'm spinning round in circles remembering this and that. Forgot Lucy had a non uniform day yesterday and as i was at my art class OH had to find her something (she rang distressed from the school). Luckily I'd had a tidy up in her clothes drawyer so the nice pretty T-shirts were at the top.

The art is so relaxing. I recommend drawing and painting if any of you need to switch off.

Glad you had a lovely day Karen. £26 is steep! but it was your birthday and you have to treat yourself on your special day.

I managed to burn my thumb yesterday by not paying attention.

Hi welcome John. Hope you will be able to pop in and say hello on occasions.

Right I need a cuppa....a nice strong brew if possible.

Elizabeth x

phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:07 am

Afternoon all
Well I have had a good day with my niece, she is like the daughter I never had, when she was small we took her on hols with us.... we had our dinner in the pub...a couple of diet cokes and we put the world to right...and the sun has not stopped shinning.. Very Happy
Karen I hope you get that nap this morning...and feeling a little better
Elizabeth...its good you can see a pattern forming...at least you will be ready for it....take things easy
Coco I hope you have worked through all those jobs..and now have your feet up
John I hope you are enjoying the sunshine...
Christine not long to wait now...to be a Grandma... Very Happy
Chris I hope today isn't to hard on you....if you bring some fudge can I have nuts in mine please.. Very Happy
Phew I hope that is everyone
Now I have to go and get GD tea on
See you all later xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:47 am

Afternoon all

E, it's good, as Barbara said that you have a pattern. At least you can work around it now. Hope you have had a reasonable day.

Barbara, glad you managed to see your niece. And that you both put the world to rights. More people should do it should'nt they. It would be a better job than the people in charge now.

Chris, if your around, hope your day went quickly and that you are at home now having something to eat and then for a poach. At least you know that tomorrow is a duvet day, you can now relax.

Christine, I cant remember whether you are at school tomorrow, at least only two days left of this week. Hows your daughter doing.

Coco, did you get your calls made and the workers done their repairs done. And hope that you have your feet up now enjoying a nice relax.

John, hope you've had a good day and of course your wife.

See you later. Hopefully going to watch some wimbledon.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:06 am

The sun is still shinning...would you believe... Very Happy my strawberries are turning red..at last.....and my little pond is full of newts and frogs.....just a thought do they eat one another...hope not Shocked
I hope you are all having a good evening... if I had some wine I would sit outside with it....but alas..
Might see you all later xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:57 am

Everyone ok
you all sound busy busy!
Barbara I will sort a bump pic tomorrow...we have just been looking at the bump progress pics I cant believe the difference from the may ones.

I am in school all this week......cos I wont be doing the mtx..... the timing is just wrong for me at the moment.

Have a good night all.
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:33 pm

morning all
I slept well ...I hope everyone else did....
One GD gone to school ...not sure how many will come back tonight....
Its pouring down here....and guess what I am doggy sitting... Very Happy my neighbour is out all day so I offered..he keeps putting his head on my knee... not my neighbour the dog Laughing ....how I miss having a doggy around....
Right the kettle is on.....so if you want me I will be sat in the window having a ponder.... Very Happy
See you all later xxxxx
Sorry forgot to say to Christine...my DIL is the same in a few weeks she has got sooo big....not be long...and I think yours will be first... Very Happy
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:16 pm

Good morning all

Hi Barbara, glad you slept well. It was my time last night for not a very good one. About 3 hours.

Oh well, dont feel bad today . I think we have the sunshine that you had yesterday Barbara. Sorry. We have Tonies parents coming, they are doing a re-inactment down this way so not sure how long they are staying at the mo. Tony has his hands full, he has, at some time to put up my garden decs I got for my b/day. If he's up to it.

Hope you all have a good day everyone and take care. It's shop day today. yuk....We still do it this way because Tony feels that if we stop we will just give up. We'll keep doing it till we cant any more.

I will join your Barbara by the window and have a ponder with you.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:15 am

Afternoon all
Karen I hope you have got that shopping out the way, I know what you mean about doing things yourself.....its a way of getting out and having a routine..
I am still doggy sitting, he is so good...fast asleep most of the time..hes a black poodle but a very stocky one..
We have had some really heavy downpours here...and it is so warm and humid.
Hope everyone is doing okish...
Oh and Karen I didnt know that Tony's mum and dad did the re-enactments I thought she just made the clothes....thats brilliant......
See you all later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:32 am

Hi Barbara

Oh yes they are into it all the wau. I got Hayley to take a picture of a medievil dress that Tonies mum has made, oh it is so beautiful. I wish I could do thing like that. Got all the shopping done and me and Tony are now done. But at least it is over again for another week.

Glad you are still dog sitting. Enjoy it while you can.

Hope your day is going well and everyone elses.

See you later
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next