ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
pottydotty
tinkerbell
Cstars
7 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 24 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  KAZ59 Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:52 pm

Morning all

Barbara, hope you slept okish, I didn't. Think I am starting to stress about Hayley going to this new school. Silly, but it just keeps going through my head. I admit, I am a stressy person. Hope you're oldest GD has a good time today. And,yes, we have good weather today. So washing has gone out on the line. Does it ever stop. !!!!

I plan to finish off the school shopping today. So, fingers crossed.

See you later, have a good day.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:14 am

Afternoon all
Karen its no wonder you are getting stressed over Hayley..its such a big thing changing schools and with all the trouble she had with the last one, I do hope it all goes smoothly for her...I am sure when she has the first day over with things will be different...
its been lovely and sunny here but I havent done much.... Embarassed oh well it will still be here tomorrow...
I hope everyone is ok and having a goodish day
Will see you later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:27 pm

Morning all
I have lost a filling out my tooth, we dont have a dentist any more....my hubby got such a bad infection last time we went ...so we didnt go back...have you tried getting a dentist...so my son has pick me up a temporary filling pack so I can do my own till I find one...wish me luck
Karen I hope you are not stressing to much, I am sure Hayley will be much happier...but I know you will that is what mums do .
I hope everyone is doing okish...will see you later xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:02 am

Evening all

Hi Barbara, how are you getting on with the temp filling. I know how bad it is to get a dentist nowadays. Near on impossible. There are none now in Tunbridge wells. Last time I went to the dentist I had to go private and my brother ended up helping me. Thank goodness for family. I really do hope you find one.

I had a friend round earlier, thats why I didn't come on. Haven't seen her in months. Didin't realise it had been that long. Frightening how time goes. Well, out tomorrow to try and get Hayley some trousers and shoes and trainers. It just goes on and on doesn't it. Having lots of pain at the mo with my neck and elbow. All I did this afternoon was pick up some bags and wow, the pain in my neck.

Well, shall see you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:36 am

Yeah Im in...Karen my laptop died on me...and I couldnt find the forum on the one my son has lent me....lo and behold..its at the bottom of an email you sent me ages ago..I have sent you a text just ignore it.
The filling is holding but I am scared of eating on it Mad
Tomorrow I will have another look for a dentist....i have been told to NHS direct..apparently they have a list of who is taking on...I wont hold mi breath
Karen you rest up now....its just not fair is it....Im glad to got to meet your friend...its nice to catch up
Its just me and you again dont know were everyone is
I will log off now and see you in the morning
Sleep well xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:42 pm

Morning all

Well, just about. Barbara, I have only just got your text. I had forgotten to switch my phone on yesterday. Silly me eh.

Hope you are okish this morning. As you said...it appears we are back on our own again. I know that Christine is busy with helping her daughter. But, what about everyone else.

Come back everyone, we miss you.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:32 am

Afternoon Karen
Sorry Im late..I lost the forum again..I couldn't even get the history up on this laptop..well Im here...no dentist yet...but the temp filling is doing well...£7 it cost but there is enough for another two at least...it say will last up to a week Shocked so Im trying not to chew on it....I am sick of these teeth nothing but trouble...not that I dont look after them...
Karen I your pain has eased for a while....do the girls go back to school on Tuesday they do here...
Right I will have a cuppa and a piece of cake its one of those days..
will see you later xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:10 am

Good luck with not chewing on the newly diy tooth. It wont be easy will it.

Just popped in to wish you a good night and hope that you sleep well. See you tomorrow.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:22 am

Hi Karen
I hope you sleep well, its gone quite cold here, we are trying not to put heating on...its sounds well in August...
I will see you tomorrow....night x
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:46 pm

We got a blazer from John Lewis £25 and I'm going to have to sew the old badge on. I've had to buy so much......shoes, trainers, coats all cost a lot. Because the boys are overweight it is a difficult job to get suitable clothes that fit and I'm limited to certain styles. Lu is 8 and loves clothes so she is starting to 'want' things Rolling Eyes

One trip we had while in Sussex cost £77 for the family. Dan was wanting leave as soon as we got there so I had to take him out and had to wait hours for the others to finish but was determined to allow them to enjoy themselves. The trip to the beach on the other hand was free and just as enjoyable.

So I have lots of sewing to look forward to......

Elizabeth x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:02 am

Afternoon all
Sorry Im late ...I forgot all about my blood test
Elizabeth ..its awful the price of uniform..I.. am sure the schools are in on it...polo shirts with out the logo 3 for £3.50..with logo 1 for £7.99..and it goes on...it is very cloudy but nice and warm...we went shopping after the blood test...so thats me done for the day
I will make a cuppa if anyone wants to join me...see you later xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:30 am

Just popping in to say good night..Karen I do hope you are okish...I haven't seen you around today...and I hope you sleep wellish
I will see you tomorrow...night xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:58 pm

Morning all

Hi Barbara, apologies for being awol yesterday. I just felt so rough. I slept most of the day way. I was having hot and cold sweats and feeling so so weak. Woke up this morning and have managed to get a bit of ironing done, just sitting down for a rest now. Hope you managed a good night and have a good day.

See you later on.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:02 pm

Oh Karen.. no need to apologies.....its just me that worry's
I hope you feel better today..its rotten when you feel like that..my hot sweats stopped a few years ago..but since arthur they have returned...i would like to know what causes them..
You try and chill out today...I know you are worrying about Hayley....
The sun is trying to come out here...but not trying hard enough....I think we are minding Niamh later...I still have to check the spelling of her name...I have it wrote down in my little book
I will see you later hope you have a goodish day xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:20 am

Afternoon there

Hope you have had a goodish day Barbara. Might not be on later it depends on how I feel. I managed to get some ironing doen this morning and took Hayley out round town, got her two pairs of trousers, two jumpers, two shirts and a pair of shoes. And it exhausted me. Both me and Tony are feeling rough so we are wondering if there is flu going around. I am so so cold even to the touch. And Tony is the other way. We are really getting fed up with it all now. Just to feel well.

Sorry, I know you have your own problems. Hope you are feeling not to bad. As you said before, we are on our own again. We've been here before haven't we. Ha ha.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:12 am

Aww Karen...dont worry about getting on here...you do sound poorly, these bugs can strike at any time of the year....I hope you both can get some sleep tonight...and feel a little better tomorrow..
We haven't minded Niamh today..apparently she is off her milk...so they have not gone out..
Tonight we are having fish and chips...thats if we can find anywhere open...its a funny day Saturday round here for chip shops...
You look after yourself...see you in the morning if you feel well enough..xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:37 pm

Morning
Karen I do hope you and Tony managed some sleep..after feeling so rotten...and I hope the bug is on its way out
I slept wellish last night..but still having really vivid dreams...I am shattered when I wake up... Rolling Eyes
Today we are going to the garden center...just for a mooch round and a cuppa tea and cake...I do like it there..
I will see you later xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:08 am

Afternoon there

Barbara, hope you enjoyed your outing to the garden centre. I am finally feeling human again...I think. And I thought both our girls went back on the same day. I got it wrong. Kimberley doesn't start back till Thursday. Just as well I decided to check.

Shall see you later Barbara.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:43 am

Karen I am so glad you are feeling more human....have you had this good weather...its been lovely today
Has for the girls going back at different times...a couple of years ago we didnt check...and we went out for the day past the youngest school and there they all were in the playground...she was livid with us...doesn't like missing school..now the eldest would have been really pleased...
I hope it all goes well for Hayley...will have everything crossed xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:54 am

Evening there

Barbara, I hope you have a good night sleep, not to many of those vivid dreams. I am laying down now. Rear end has had enough, so I shall see you tomorrow. Sleep well.

Something I have just thought of, have you made your phone call yet Barbara.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:25 pm

Morning all
Karen I hope you got some sleep , I haven't made the phone call, but I have promised hubby I will ring this week...the things is this is another appointment that should have come through the post...I am also working up to ringing to get on the list for my first hip....I am convinced now I will be a little better off if if I get them done....I do hope so...I cant walk now for more than 5 mins....
Last lie in today....and the school is much farther away...so will have to be up really early tomorrow..
I hope Hayley loves her new school...then you can relax a little Karen...
I will see you later...and would you believe the sun is shinning....xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:47 pm

Morning there

Barbara, I think you are ready to go forward for the op now. You know that it is best in the long run. I will support you all the way, you know that. And you certainly wont go without support on ac. So between us you will be ok. Honest.

I have one more lye in. But to be honest, I am still getting up very early any way. But, it is the knowing isn't it.

Have a good day in what ever you are up to. Shall see you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:21 am

Afternoon
Karen you are right...the time has come..they just keep saying to me most of the pain is coming from my back, I dont believe this, so I am willing to have my first THR..hopefully it will help...I am so scared..but i suppose that is normal.
I have rang about the injections and they have said they have no record so will get back to me, if they dont get back tomorrow, I have been told to get in touch with pals.
Karen I dont know what the weather is like for you, but it is so humid here...I am eating a jubbly to cool down
I hope you are having a goodish day
See you later x
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:30 am

Oh no! another school year starts for me too.....so I'm with you kids Elizabeths gang and Karens too...Barbara I bet a couple of yours are doing it too!
Hows Niamh doing?
I dont want to go and leave Tommy we are very good friends Very Happy

I know what you mean about being scared Barbara...but I am going to contact the hand people and try to get things done in October..it will give me 12 weeks off... pass me that jubbly Barbara I'm boiling here.
Hope to get to Bents in the next few weeks would be lovely to see you!

Love to you all!
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:55 am

Hello all, deepest appoligies for not being around. Been so busy runing the kids about trying to sort college and sch plus work experience then the bloody army visits. Been left to exhausted to got on here. So sorry for neglecting you all. Its times like this i wish i wasnt a lone parent. Hopefully i can get some rest over the next day or two and catch up with you all. Xxxxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next