ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
pottydotty
tinkerbell
Cstars
7 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 40 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  KAZ59 Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:29 pm

Morning all

Christine, I am so sorry about you're Hubby. And really hope that you get him back home very soon. As Barbara said, no wonder you feel you are struggling...I think anyone would feel the same. And as Barbara said, if you want to off-load then you go for it. It will do you some good you know.

Sending you're Hubby and you big hugs of comfort.

Barbara, no appointment yet. Have to get everyone else in my family sorted with their appts, then I shall be free to get one for me. You know what it's like being a mum.

Shall see you later. It's Hayley's appt with her Physchologist today, so will be taking her there later. Hope everyone else is okish
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:03 am

Evening all
Karen us mums and grandmas are always the same family first.....I do hope that Hayley's appointment went well..
Christine some more hugs and some for Coco (((())))
I am having a quite few days without the girls....they are spending time with there mummy..I know it sounds odd but its a long long story
I am trying to make a curry here but it doesn't smell very good...Karen can I borrow Tony... Smile
I will see you later xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:48 pm

Morning all,,
Just had my hair cut and coloured...its only 5 weeks ago I had it done but she is so busy...today was the best day for me and my neighbour, so thats out the way for now
The weather is is much better than yesterday...couldnt be any worse really we had awful storms
Karen I hope you manged some sleep with that neck.....I didnt do to bad .
I hope everyone has a goodish day xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:05 am

Afternoon

Barbara, I got a good n ight sleep thank goodness. And got up at 4am, by 6, just kept falling asleep so at 8am went back to bed. It was needed. Glad you are getting some good sleep at the mo.

We had really heavy winds last night and rain. But all clear this morning. I am so glad it is Friday. It means for 2 morning I can have a lay in. Whoopee.

Today my neck is nicely swollen on one side, but (and I am crossing fingers)not as painful.

Now Coco, Chris and John, I am hoping that you are all okish and not suffering in silence.

And Elizabeth and Christine, I know you are busy etc, but sending love and hugs to all of you.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:38 am

Good afternoon

I do hope all is well with all of you. I am sending you all love and hugs to keep you all going.

It has not stope raining down here. Very dismal.

Maybe see you all later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:59 am

Afternoon or Evening all
Karen the same here..dark and dismal.....We minded the baby last night for a couple of hours...and hubby was in the bath..so what do I do lift her out of the bouncy chair...and I have really hurt my back...serve me right.....I have been told not to lift and she now weighs a stone.... Shocked
Karen how did Hayley's appointment go..I do hope its some help to her
Right will see you all later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:10 am

Evening

Barbara, what are you like. Doing something you shouldn't do. I dont blame you, we all do it. But am sorry that you are suffering now. I do hope you manage to get some decent sleep. I have had a painful hand and wrist all day, swollen as well. And now my other elbow has decided to join in. Doesn't it make you sick.

Try and get a good night and I shall see you tomorrow.

Night night
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:48 pm

Good morning everyone. I know i havent been about much and ive missed so much, i will understand if im not wanted back. I have been in a very low place and struggled big time trying to handle everything thats gone on. Think it all finally caught up with me. Sorry.

I hope your all ok and i will look back in later. This notebook needs charging.

Luv to you all xxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:24 pm

Morning all

Coco, good to see you. And dont you go thinking that you are not wanted on here. You will always be wanted, you're part of our family. We understand that you always have so much going on. And you have bad times. So, dont worry yourself on that score.

I hope everyone is okish. Did anyone have the high winds last night. They were bad. But looking out it doesn't seem to have caused any damage.

Sending love and hugs to all of you. I am going to have a lazy day...apart from ironing school clothes that is.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:54 pm

Morning all
COCO..Dont you dare think we dont want you back, you are one of us, and if you needed time off or do in the future that us up to you...but always remember if you need to get things off your chest we are always here...x
Karen how did you sleep...good I hope...yeah we had high winds but not has bad as they said...so no damage....I got some decent sleep but had to take extra meds for this back .....
Today we are having to look for a gas fire that I can turn on...ours is years old and the controls are on the bottom ...
Right I will have a coffee and sit by the window for a while see you all later xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:52 am

Just calling in to say have a goodish sleep everyone
I am thinking about those that are absent for one reason or another
Night see you tomorrow xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:30 pm

Morning all

I hope you all had a good or goodish night sleep. I did with the help of various meds and dont wont to wake up this morning. We noticed yesterday that I also have a swollen ankle. Well, it makes you wonder which part of my body is going to join in next.

Barbara, how is you're back this morning....feeling any better from the other day. I do hope so. Take things easy please.

I am actually meant to be going out today. Seeing an old friend. Haven't seen each other in months now. So am looking forward to it.

Shall see you later, have a good day and keep warm.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:42 pm

Morning all
Karen my back is chronic serves me right..I have been told not to lift especially from low down
I hope you have a good day with your friends...there is nothing nicer..hope the weather isn't too bad..its quit here at the min
Today I wont be going anywhere...but loads to do not sure if I will get round to it all..we had two GD heres last night and now gone to school..so there rooms...well you know what they are like
Have a lovely day and I will see you later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:25 pm

Morning all
Karen did you meet up with your friend..I know you was looking forward to it
Today is much better weather wise....taking the chair with me later....a bit of Christmas shopping to do....if they ever cure my hips and back I will have a burning of the chair ceremony... Evil or Very Mad
This afternoon I am meeting the little man for a walk...not sure if I told you the story but he has JLA....think thats it..and he is going to show me how to walk..only in the playground of the school my neighbour works at....will let you know how we get on
Hope you all have a goodish day xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:35 pm

Morning all

Barbara, I had a lovely time yesterday with my friend. It is good to catch up isn't it. And yes, I do remember you talking about you're little man. It's been a week already!!! time is going to fast. Just make sure that you dont over do things are hurting your back earlier. Bless him, have a lovely time with him. You can us all about it when you next come on.

It's chucking it down here. Oh, I do so hate rain. It muck up my hair.

See you later, we are taking Hayley to the doctors today, see whats goingon with her headaches. She has had her eyes checked and they are saying they eyes are fine and they reckon it's migraines. We shall see.

-------

https://acpcr.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=34
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40