ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
pottydotty
tinkerbell
Cstars
7 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 21 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  KAZ59 Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:36 pm

Morning

Barbara, I have thought about it. That is as far as it's gone at the mo. I did say that I would get the cases down and start. But just hasn't happened yet. Good thing, Tonies parents are coming too. So. should be good.

Barbara, all your GC with you today. How loveley for you both. Enjoy yourselves in what ever you do.

As you said...another lovley day, so shall get on with some washing etc. Oh boy, I do know how to enjoy myself dont I. Lol.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:30 am

Afternoon
Blimey its warm....just been shopping ...I do not like supermarkets so decided to go to the local shops..gosh it was hard work....plenty of parking ..but carrying everything is a pain....
Got a bargain though....a sop selling up ...so I bought a winter coat...now dont laugh...get them while you can I say.. Laughing
Right will have a cuppa and a good long ponder
See you later xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:11 am

Evening

Barbara, I am sorry, I did chuckle. But, on saying that, you are right. If you can get these things cheaper then buy.

I have not been out today, to hot. far to hot. My ankles were protesting like mad after I hung some washing out and did a bit og ironing. Bless him, Tony went and got my medication. We are trying to get all prescriptions filled so we have everything on holiday.

And Barbara, I might think about getting the suitcases down tomorrow. You never know. Might is the word.

If I dont see you I shall say goodnight now, hope that you can sleep in this heat and shall see you tomorrow.

Night night.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:51 pm

Good morning all

Hope you all had a good night sleep and are feeling ready for today.

The sun is shining down here (again) but will it stay. I notice on FB that Coco had thunder storms last night. Keep them up there would you. lol

I am so hoping that the weather is good from Friday onwards. Everyone keep their fingers crossed wont you.

I dont know what is happening today. Well we were meant to have our new cooker installed today, but of course they rang to say the man was off sick so it will be tomorrow.

Hope you have a good day and shall see you later. I have put the kettle on and going for a ponder.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:09 pm

Morning all
Karen I bet the girls are all excited...I love going on hols..dont care were I just love getting away...I am sure whatever the weather you will all have a good time...how nice that Tony's parents are going ...the more the merrier... Very Happy Very Happy
I will have everything crossed that the weather hold...but not quite has hot for you..
its cloudy here but very warm......not sure what we are doing today..we have one GD in bed and another just having her breakfast.....
I will make a cuppa and sit by the window with you Karen... Smile
See you later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:10 pm

Good morning. I've only just got up as usual. Today is the last day of the Olympics so back to normality from now on. I think it is about time we went out somewhere as I'm getting so used to being at home all the time and having to sleep at odd times.

Has anyone heard from Coco? Isn't it time for an update? I hope you are well Coco.

I have got some school shoes and trainers sorted but still need more trainers. I will start looking online but I'm always being kicked off!

I will have a cuppa and some toast please,
Elizabeth xxxxx

phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:16 pm

Afternoon all
Elizabeth I will really miss the Olympics...I wont know what to do when the red button disappears Shocked
Would you believe it is pouring down here....it serves me right for grumbling about the heat Mad oh well...hopefully it will be back next week...saying that it looks like you and Karen still have lovely weather..
Will see you all later xxxi
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:37 am

Afternoon all

I am having a mad half an hour at the mo. My girls keep looking at me in a very strange way. Now, all you should remember the advert R.Whites lemonade.

I'm a secret lemonade drinker, R.Whites...R.Whites... I'm a trying to give it up but it's one of those night's. And on and on. On our family hols as a youngster us kids would sing that at the top of our voices in the car. Now, I realise.. how much it must have driven my parents round the twist. Expecially my dad, the driver.

It's not often that I feel like this nowadays, but feeling very silly and enjoying myself. Sad isn't it. Embarassed Embarassed

Hope you have had a good day with the sunshine. If you've had sunshine that is. Hope you've had a good day anyway.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:33 am

Evening all. Just where does time go Shocked. Everything takes so much longer to do now a days and when ive finally had five mins ive spent it poaching in the bath. I need a break.

Hope everyone is ok. Leaving hugs and appologies. Lots of luv and the kettle on. Xxxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:40 am

Evening all

Coco, lovely to see you back. We've been rather worried about you. Hope things ease up for you soon. How far from Monmouth are you?? Thats where we will be heading for on Friday.

And E, good to see you too. Hope your boy had a good time the other day.

I am presuming you all have been watching the Olympics. I think I must be the only one who has not been watching.

Might see you later, but if not, shall see you tomorrow. Hope you all have a good night sleep.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:32 am

Evening all
Coco good to see you back...
Karen you be has silly as you like...its nearly your hols and I know I get all silly on the run up...R Whites Lemonade..see Im joining in.. Laughing Yes I am and have been watching the Olympics...I wont know what to do with myself next week...I do love sport...it come off my dad.....
Hope everyone is having a goodish evening
Anyone seen Christine...I hope all is well with baby Tommy and all...
I will see you all in the morning sleep well xxxxxx

tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:17 pm

Afternoon all
Im a bit late...forgot all about my hair appointment...dont know how with it being in my eyes.. Shocked
Very cloudy here but warm...well I look a little better now my roots are done and all the ends have been cut off... Very Happy
I will get some jobs done and see you later xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:09 pm

Afternoon all

Barbara, it does make you feel better when you have your hair done doesn't it. I can never seem to get into a routine of going to the hairdressers. I usually start to get fed up with it and then realise,, it's about time I got it trimmed. We have a good hairdressers just around the corner from us, 9.00 per dry cut. When I have mine done usually the girls are ready for theirs to be trimmed.

Have a good afternoon and shall see you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:35 am

Umm very quiet again..I hope everyone is doing okish...
It has gone even warmer here...very humid..
The girls are climbing the walls now with boredom...we used to take then all over the place...but I cant do it now..I do feel guilty...there mummy was called picking them up at 2...she hasn't arrived yet...I am fuming..if only she knew how its hurts them
Sorry I didnt mean to moan ...
My hair feel much better...she used to be mobile...so me and another neighbour go to her now in there car.....
I will see you later xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:31 am

Hi Barbara, I thinnk we have the cloudy weather now. Still very humid, has rained a bit.

Hope their mum has turned up now.

And I know what you mean, we cannot take the girls out like we used to. It is a shame but on the other hand, it does them good to know that just because it is summer hols, we cant always afford to take them anywhere. And of course because we just cant do any more. Also, everywhere is so expensive nowadays isn't it.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:40 am

Hi Karen
There mum turned up at 4.45...they are such lovely girls they dont deserve this...the youngest one wouldn't go
So we are off to feed the duck in a little while....trouble is we dont have much bread...you couldn't make it up we threw loads away the other day....wonder if they like rice crispies....we will see.. Laughing
See you later...x
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:00 am

Evening all, been another busy day, hope your all ok, my girls are getting bored now too, cant do as much with them as i used to.

Karen where abouts in monmouth are you going, if im guessing right its my side of the bridge,(welsh side).

well i surprised myself and enjoyed the olympics, i dont normally watch them but will be watching the para olympics this year.

we have had some major storms with thunder etc, i love them lol. i hope the rain goes for you karen especially with you being away next week.

take care all. xxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:20 am

Evening all

Coco, we are going to the Dforest of dean. So, if wet it's going to be fun. The youngest is getting so excited now. She is now in motor mode bless her.

Barbara, did the ducks like rice crispies.

Got the suitcases down so no excuses now. Right I am going to lay down now so hope you all have a good night sleep and shall see you tomorrow.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:52 pm

Morning all
Karen I am excited for you.... I can understand Kim....bless there is nothing better than going on hols... Very Happy
Coco how is your little doggy going on....send us some more pics...
Today I am not sure what is happening...still one GD here but in bed....so we shall see
I will make a cuppa....and have a good ponder...been doing alot of that recently...
See you all later xxxx

tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:01 pm

Good afternoon

By the time I finish typing this it will be afternoon.

Barbara, I think Kim is going to burst soon. It's not often that we do go on holiday so she is excited. Thsi afternoon we have to go with Hayley to the doctor. Routine check on how she is doing. We have to talk about a more regular appointment for the new school otherwise they will not accept Hayley.

We had those thunder storms last night. And it chucked it down. Cooled the heat a bit but not much. I have done some housework this morning and the sweat was pouring off. (sorry)

Well, I am going for a bath now so shall see you later. Have a good afternoon. And yes, I agree with Barbara, we need more pics of your Doggy Coco.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:11 pm

Hi everyone thanks for thinking of us...........I am still alive and Tommy is doing very well........With Emily being single I am the other half of the feeding regime ,I forgot how time consuming it all is...but he is worth everything.
Went to OT and she was putting me off helping Rolling Eyes ..I think it is because I am taking part in a study to help people with arthritis stay in work , and if I am too tired when I go back and need to be off it will look like her input hasn't really made a difference.
I took it all with a pinch of salt and thought ...I will do what I want for my family..blow work!

Need to find out how to put pics on...not sure if Barbara did it for me last time, got loads of my beautiful grandson to show off.
Hope all is well with you all, sorry for the rare visits here at the moment.
Much Love. Like a Star @ heaven
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:35 am

Evening all
Christine its lovely to have you back...I was forgetting you have your daughter and grandson living with you...that job is more important than any other....I do hope they wont be funny with you at work..I bet you are shattered but happy... Very Happy
Karen I am all excited for you...I hope you have a lovely time...you all deserve it..
Coco some more pics of your little dog would be lovely...and how is your son doing in his flat
Elizabeth ...like you I am missing the Olympics...soon be the paralympics
Right I will be logging off my youngest GD is due back from her friends
See you in the morning sleep well xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:23 am

Evening all

Christine, lovely to see you. Glad that your daughter and grandson are doing well. You must be really tired with keeping up with a baby. But rewarding. Glad all is well there. But, just make sure you look after yourself as well. At the end of the day your daughter needs you to be fit..or as fit as you can be.

Barara, I forgot that the para's are coming too. You and most of you will all be watching I presume. When do they start??

Well, been and had Hayley's appoinment and went well. (thank goodness) After we both went round town looking for some bits for her. And by the time we got home, well I nearly fell down. With heat as well. I just cant do heat any more. I presume it the meds I take but I really do sweat badly. Sorry it sounds awful but it is true.

Well, I hope you have all had a good day. I am logging off now, so have a good night and hope you all can sleep in this heat. I shall see you tomorrow.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:01 pm

Morning all

Hope you all slept well last night. I had an awful night. The heat really got to me, couldn't sleep. I am now waiting for a delivery of our new mattress. I will be so glad to be able to sleep on a nice new one.

It's very cloudy here, but still very humid.

Hope all of you have a good day and that the humidity is bearable for you.

I am doing some shopping today and then doing some packing. See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:27 pm

Morning all
Karen I am sorry you didnt get any sleep...its just not fair is it.....not much to ask....yes it is so humid here, and like you it is pouring out of me....
Im glad that Hayley's meeting went well...now you can relax a little...they have made you jump through hoops..but you should be proud of yourselves for not giving in
Is there any room for me in that case... Very Happy ..
I hope everyone else had a goodish night...the sun is shinning here but very windy and humid...very strange weather
No GDs today...so will have some me time
Will see you all later xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next