ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
pottydotty
tinkerbell
Cstars
7 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 39 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  tinkerbell Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:11 am

Afternoon all
Karen I hope things are not to bad for you, I am thinking about you
And hope that everyone else is doing okish
I have been out this morning to visit a neighbour that is quite poorly... there are a couple of us that take it in turns to keep her company..
I will see you later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:55 am

Afternoon all

I think I am finally human again. Well, almost. Sorry I haven't been around. Spent the last two days in bed most of the time. Hope everyone is doing okish. Barbara, I have missed our little chats on here. I really do wish we lived near to each other. It would be lovely if we all lived near to each other.

Anyway, hopefully you shall be seeing me again back on here. Sorry. He he.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:49 am

Aww Karen please dont go worrying about posting..tell you I am good at talking to myself ... Shocked you just get better..its horrible when you get poorly on top of everything else..
We have just minded Niamh..omg ..what a temper..but I am getting used to what the cry is for..this one is when she is tired and cant go...I think the neighbors thought we were strangling her.... Laughing
I am shattered...hope you sleep tonight Karen
And everyone else have a good evening and sleep xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:12 am

Afternoon all

How is everyone doing??? I hope you are all coping ok. The weather down here is... not to bad.

Barbara, I hope you got a good night sleep and having a restfull Sunday. These weekends just go to quick. Having a nice lay in I mean.

Sending love and plenty of hugs to all of you.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:04 am

Afternoon all
Karen I did have a good lay in..like you say the week ends go to quickly...we have just been to the garden center that we go to ...the girls wanted to see all the Christmas displays...we drove round the car park for nearly 20 mins talk about busy..so we came away after half hour.....couldnt even get a cuppa..but the displays are stunning....
Karen I hope you are feeling better..its been sunny here...right must get something to eat...will see you later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:12 pm

Morning all...Phew..girls gone to school....now I sit down and have a cuppa..come on here before I look at there rooms..
Its miserable here today....so wont be going far...I do hope that everyone is keeping okish......
I will be ringing about these injections again...I have put a complaint in by letter and had an answer that they were looking into it then nothing....
I think they are delaying tactics.....
Right will see you later have a goodish day xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:21 pm

Morning

Barbara, you could be right there. They are a crafty bunch. I do hope that you hear something soon though. Yep, girls gone and cuppa and lappy done. Lot to do today as our fridge/freezer broke on Friday. Tony has got it working but all the frozen food we will have to chuck and a new one is coming tomorrow.(we dont know how long it will last, it was only a temp repair). So getting loads of food thrown away and getting the thing ready for when they come tomorrow. Didin't need this with xmas coming. So we are making cutbacks for xmas this year.

Hope you are all doing okish.

Shall see you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:56 pm

Morning Karen
I dont know about you but we have had quite a few electrical things break at Christmas..I dread one of them going the last was my fridge freezer 2 years ago 3 days before Christmas.....I hope you get sorted very soon...will speak later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:27 am

So annoyed about your freezer and losing all your food. Is food covered by insurance if it was a lot. My fridge ices up and I have to defrost every 6 weeks which means I have to have a few days without any Humira (It has to be kept in a fridge at all times). The humira people always fuss in Winter incase they can't make a delivery due to snow and I'm left without. But I can survive without humira more than the 2 weeks I'm supposed to take it, without R.A flaring up.

Tink I've just watched that Crickley Hall on BBC1 Very Happy on catch up and its very good and well worth watching.Did you see it Karen Have made a few more comments on AC. Thanks for talking to me. Very Happy

Its really nice that you check on your neighbour .Hope you get injections sorted out too,

Elizabeth x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:03 am

Evening all
Karen I hope you dont lose to much food...hopefully the other freezer will come before the old one packs in again..good on Tony for getting it going ...now put your feet up..
Elizabeth I watched Crickley hall..and I really enjoyed it...I do love a good scary story...cant wait for the next ones..
If I dont see you later ..hope you all sleep well xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:10 am

Evening all

Barbara, we have lost all of it. The freezer was off overnight and a bit longer till we realised. 3full black bags full. What a waste. And Elizabeth, we dont have insurance so nothing coming back. So when the freezer comes tomorrow it will be an expensive job to re-fill it. I think we will have to do it gradually.

Anyway, I hope you are all okish. And hope you all have a good night sleep. Shall see you tomorrow.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:20 am

Afternoon all
Karen I am sorry you have lost all that food, its horrible having to throw it all away know what it cost, I do hope your new one comes today..
What a strange time I have had...I woke up this morning and looked at my clock ...it was 10.45... Shocked I honestly thought the clock was broken...no it wasn't, my hubby was worried he had been up stairs to ask if I wanted a drink and I never answered him ... Laughing he didnt go to work just in case there was something wrong...anyhow I feel very good, but worried it might happen when the girls are hear.....I just cant believe it 12 hours sleep..scary
Anyhow I hope everyone else slept wellish...we cant win can we..Barbara who has just had breakfast.... bounce Laughing
See you later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:12 am

Hi Barbara

Well, you must have needed it. Good that you were able to have such a good sleep. All the times the pain etc has kept you from a good sleep.

And yes, between 2pm and 5pm. We shall see. I was the other way again. A bad night, neck and back hurting. But, it was my own fault, I did to much yesterday.

Shall see you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:22 am

Hi Karen
Im sorry you didnt sleep,and there's me going on about to much,its awful when the pain keeps you awake.....the only things I have changed is I have started on the gabapentin again, just to ease the pain down my legs from my back....just a thought for you Karen...they do work but can take a couple of weeks to kick in..now you try and have an easy day today...if possible xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:40 am

Must be Crickley Hall that made you sleep Tink. I had a bad dream about ghosts! It wasn't too scary and I found it very interesting. I find it difficult to folllow TV programmes and films and easily lose track but I've managed to follow that story well. How lovely of Hubby to stay off work because he was concerned about you.

3 bags of food, oh poor you Karen. I'm sure you had a little cry about all that expense as I certainly would have done. I don't like to pack the freezer for that very reason but OH buys everything in great quantities. I always had just enough food for a few days before I met him (probably why I was so thin). I do feel for you Karen.

Sorry not been on words as been distracted by other things today. I still need to get the hoovering done.

Elizabeth x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:54 am

Evening all
Elizabeth..im not sure why I slept like that, but I have ordered my OH to wake me up if it gets to 8.30...im ok tonight I have one GC here so have to be up before 7 .....
would you believe I still feel tired .... Shocked
Karen I hope your fridge freezer has come....its surprising how me miss these things
If I dont see you later I hope you all sleep well, but not has well as I did....xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:14 pm

Morning all
Its my follow up at hospital for my hand injection....all that way just to say its worked...could do it by phone.. Rolling Eyes
1 oclock appointment but it can take an hour through traffic to get there....
Karen have you got your new freezer..I hope so then you can get some food sorted...
Right I will have a cuppa and see you later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:38 pm

Morning all

Barbara, that is a long way to go just for you to say, yes it worked. Can you make it that you go out for a meal or something.

Yes, the fridge/freezer turned up. So later we are going shopping. To be honest rather stay at home. My neck and top of my spine was really hurting yesterday and have woken up feeling much the same.

I hope you are okish, and shall see you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:49 pm

Karen what a good idea... Very Happy I will put it to OH...there is a lovely pub near the hospital
Im sorry your neck is playing up..have you been to your GPs yet...Physio is brilliant for the neck but you need to tell the about the pins and needles...dont I wish you could stay at home....blinking shopping...make sure you have a good rest after it xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:45 am

Afternoon

Barbara, how did you do at the hospital. And, did you go for a meal or not. Something I have been meaning to ask, what is happening about your patches. If I remember correctly they never worked for you.

Hope everyone has had a goodish day and see you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:49 am

Karen like I said we would be 3 mins in everything alright yes see you in 4 months...
But thanks to you we went to the pub nearby...and it was lovely its a steak pub but Im not keen on steak so had fish and chips..the chips were in a posh jug with paper... Laughing
The patches I have to wait another week, and I think he will make me go to the pain clinic because he doesn't want to be responsible if I fall or whatever
How is your neck today, suppose with having to shop its no better...I hope you are taking it easy x
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:14 am

Evening

Well, at least you and Hubby had a nice meal out. I would say a very slight improvement but I am back on the tramadol. Just to slightly move my head in any direction and it hurts, and gives a nasty headache. Oh well,.

Have a good evening and have a good nights sleep, shall see you tomorrow.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:33 am

Evening all
Karen please go and see someone about your neck...but try some heat on it for the min...but dont leave it
I do hope you get some sleep..and to everyone else sleep wellish
See you tomorrow xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:29 am

Sorry not around...
Tommy the baby fantastic....
Me struggling a bit...

Husband very poorly ....in hosp struggling!

much love
xxxxxxxxx
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:54 pm

Morning all Christine I am so sorry to hear about your husband..gosh you have enough on your hands...I really do hope he will make a good recovery..no wonder you are struggling...please remember we are always here if you need to get things off your chest..it will do you good...I wish I could offer more help..but I can send these (((((((()))) xx and I will be thinking about you .
Karen I hope you got some sleep ...and you see someone about your neck.....one pain eases and another gets worse
It is miserable here today....so I will be getting some jobs done
Will see you later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next