ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
pottydotty
tinkerbell
Cstars
7 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 38 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  KAZ59 Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:58 pm

Just a quicky,

Good luck Barbara with getting you're Hubby to the doctors and lets hope they can sort you out too. Surely after this amount of time, if the patches were going to work they would have done so by now.

See you later, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, and Hubby.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:27 am

Afternoon all
Sorry Im late....I noticed that you posted early Karen I hope you have managed some sleep...
I went well we went to the doctors...OH had the wrong Friday its next week...you should have seen the delight on his face....
He did not want to up the patches at all...I understood when he explained how addictive they are...but so ar cocodamols...he said at my age.. Shocked I have to be extra careful...I will be prone to falling and should not go out on my own....we must say talk about making me feel better...anyway they are 75mg now but he has given me the num of the pain clinic and said he would rather them take on the responsibility...I give up
Any how I got my shopping with oh ..we have 3 GC coming tonight 2 from school...and the little one later...
Hope you are all having a decent day...xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:40 am

Afternoon all

Barbara, your doctor needs a lecture on patient/doctor niceties. I would have been really cross with him. Anyway, will you contact the pain clinic ?? I do hope so, surely they would be able to help you. You have a house full this evening, well, after school. Just dont over do things like you did the other day.

Shall see you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:15 am

Just calling in before I log off
Karen he is really hard work my doctor...but we are limited here...it does get all the test done but he doesn't even look at you when talking
Sorry I keep forgetting to ask how Tony is....I do hope he feels better
I am always thinking of everyone...Chris, Christine, John , and of course Coco...I have spoke to Elizabeth
the baby is here chuckling away on her mat...
Sleep well everyone see you tomorrow xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:41 am

Evening all

Barbara, give her a big cuddle from me would you. And I know what you mean about finding doctors. There aren't much out there are there, well one's that are reasonably decent. Have a good evening. And as you said, I am always thinking of all on here to, even the ones we dont see or rarely see.

Sending love and hugs to all of you.

Have a good evening and shall see you tomorrow.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:12 pm

Morning all
The sun is shinning Very Happy
I am shattered today didnt sleep very well, but it was my fault eating late on
Karen I gave the baby a cuddle from you...she is so good, and when we give her the inhaler she just laughs
2 GDs here this morn 1 up 1 in bed...but I dont make them get up when they are at school all week
Today we have to go shopping for art stuff for the eldest. but there is a really cheap shop not far away...they quoted £150 at school it will cost on average £30...
I hope you all have a goodish day see you later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:50 pm

Morning all

Barbara, sorry you didn't well last night. Snap. Me and Tony were talking the other day. Why do we have to supply the stuff for school. It always used to be that the school supplied whatever we needed. The seem to think nowadays that we are all loaded dont they.

Glad you had a good evening with the littliest one. And I have one up and the other still in bed, on saying that so is Tony. We have Tonies parents coming tonight so I will have to get as much housework done as I can.

Have a good day and shall see you later. Take care all.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:14 am

Evening all
Karen sorry I never logged out
Like you say we had everything supplied for us at school..not sure if you have a shop called the works..its a book shop ...but they sell art stuff really cheap...the only thing we didnt get is the carry case...but I am sure we will find one
The baby has just been my god can she scream, we think it was wind but when they have been poorly its hard to tell...she has a follow up appointment on Monday
Im sorry you and Tony didnt get much sleep...I hope you have a good evening with Tonys parents..
I will see you tomorrow sleep well xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:42 pm

Morning all

Barbara, I hope you had a good night. I certainly did and lept in till 7.45. Wow. We actually ave a hairdresser coming round today. I asked my neighbour if she knew of any one and she did. He works for a very exclusive hairdressers near us and he is her best friend. So, the girls are getting their hair done today (couldn't affored me as well) and I shall have mine done later in the week or so. I cant wait. I prefer male hairdressers. Dont ask me why.

Anyway, back, neck and elbow are having a nagging today. Damn arthur.

Hope you and everyone else has a good day and I shall see you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:10 pm

Morning all
Karen I hope you can get your hair done very soon...he does sound good.....I used to have a male hairdresser..I think they take more care and time
Im glad you got a lie in....like you say this blinking arthur....wish I could get my own back... Rolling Eyes
The sun is shinning but we keep getting heavy shower...
Just had the 2 mins silence...we usually go to the cenotaph but I cant stand there now...
Right I will have a cuppa and see you later xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:52 am

Evening all

Barbara, he was fantastic. And a good hairdresser. Hayley was over the moon with her cut and she is so fussy. He really did take time and care on both of them. I cant wait to get mine done now. Yeh, it's been on and off down here too. Tonies parents went back to their Village for the rememberance. But we stayed at home.

Tonies parents reckon they are leaving about 4 in the morning. Whats the betting I will be up to say good bye.

Hope you have a good evening as everyone else. I am going to lay down so shall bid you a good night. Hope you all sleep well and shall see you tomorrow.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:09 pm

Morning all
Not a good night ...but at least I haven't much on today...boy am I glad I dont work any more
The girls have gone to school..not at all straight forward...half there stuff at daddy's... Shocked
Karen I am so glad Hayley like her hair...my eldest has a fear of Hairdressers, and I dread it going wrong or we cant get her there again...hope you get yours done soon
It is quite mild here .....but wet..
I hope everyone has a goodish day
See you later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:22 pm

Sorry I don't get in to the coffee shop over the weekend. I have so many people to catch up with and I'm getting so behind. Today I really don't feel well so am going back to bed with the TV on as I'm unlikely to sleep. I had Daniel awake until 3 ish so its must be part of the reason but I've also have a constant cough so much so that my neck now feels bruised down one side. I have a lung function test on Friday and an xray form for a chest xray so it is all being looked at. Trouble is I have no strength in the winter and hate dragging out to GP or hospital.

Karen how lovely you found a great hairdresser and so pleased Hayley loved her style. Hope yours turns out as lovely.

Tink I agree about the school costs. A jumper for my Son cost £16 and you have to have that style.I seem to be buying new clothes for the children all the time nowadays. The boys will need new shoes around Christmas and Lucy has grown out of all her trousers part from her school ones. Since she got better she has put on weight so her skinny jeans I've only just bought for her are now too tight. H&M do cheaper clothes so I tend to go to them nowadays.

We had a sort out of old clothing to raise money for my Sons special school where they get £5 for every 10 kilos of clothing and have filled 3 bags. I haven't given away the really good stuff as I think I can sell them for more. Some of my boys clothes have hardly been worn such as jeans and T shirts because they both put on weight quickly and sort of passed over them.

Just had a phone call to say daughter should have worn non uni as she is doing some gardening in a local park so had to sort that out quick.

Off to bed now speak later
Elizabeth x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:04 pm

Morning all

Elizabeth, dont worry that you haven't been around. We do understand. So dont worry ok. And sorry that you are not feeling well today. Have a good rest in bed. Everything will be there another day. Ark at me, I cant follow my own advise, but you know what I mean. Rest up good.

And regarding clothing. it is a nightmare isn't it. I always get really panicky nearing xmas, needing to buy xmas pressies and finding extra money for new clothes. As with you daughter Kim keeps having growth sperts so nothing fits her for long.

Anyway, hope you have a good rest. And hope everyone has a good day and keeps nice and warm. It is getting so cold out there now isn't it. I think hibernation is not far off now.

See you later.

ps, sorry Barbara, didn't see you up there. Hope you have a good day. It must get confusing for you and the girls when their stuff is in idfferent places. I dont think I could deal with that. Can you imagine me, always getting it wrong. lol.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:35 am

Afternoon all
Elizabeth you have had a rough ride with that chest lately..I do hope the xrays are clear for you , and hopefully they can give you something to get rid...your poor daughter...and would you believe we have done that a few years ago...but the opposite way..my middle GD went in her own clothes on the wrong day Shocked
Karen have Tonys mum and dad left now...they dont half get around...cant you tell I am a little bit jealous... Smile
I have been shopping..one of my neighbors asked did I want to go with her...getting in to he car was another thing...every car is different and I am used to ours...what a pallaver....
I will see you later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:32 pm

Morning all
It is dry here today but dull...I am beginning to sound like the weather lady.. Laughing
I hope everyone slept wellish....I didnt do to bad

I am off to meet my niece later...she was the only girl in the family..till my GDs came along..so I am very close to her...I think you know now what we get up to...we do like a good natter...
So I will see you all later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:11 am

Afternoon all

Barbara, I am late today. We dropped Hayley off and then went xmas shopping. I am wacked. Well, we both are. I hope you had a good lunch with your niece. And that the two of you put the world to rights.

I had a very good sleep last night, after the night before, I was naughty and 3 tabs instead of two last night. It certainly did the trick. I slept really soundly.

Shall see you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:20 am

Evening all
Karen ..I keep trying to do Christmas shopping but am getting nowhere at the min...I do have a list...and a couple of things but that's it...hope you got what you wanted....now keep those feet up....and I am glad you get a good sleep....it makes such a difference...sometimes I take extra meds..
I had a good time with my niece...she is only 28 and like my daughter...she has a son ...and was only 16..but has made a lovely mum and is still with his dad...
OH has been tiling in the kitchen today...you should seethe mess affraid he thinks its clean.. Shocked Laughing
I will see you later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:47 am

Evening all

Barbara, I know exactly what you mean. Mens idea of clear and clean is so so different to ours lol. Glad you had a nice time today. We ended up getting only 3 pressys, but it's a start.

I am going to log of now, so am wishing you a good night sleep and shall see you tomorrow.

Love and big hugs to all of you.

Night night
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:53 pm

Morning all
The sun is shinning... Very Happy I wont be going out today...to think before arthur I was out everyday either at work or whatever...
I am still cleaning this kitchen...there is more grout on the floor and worktops than on the tiles......bless he did his best
Just a thought COCO ..I am still thinking about you....and you know we are here if you need to talk..
And thinking of all that are missing hope things are okish
I will see you later have a goodish day xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:04 pm

Morning all

Barbara, I am with you 100% on our friends who are missing. Hope things are going okish for you. I have only just sat down. Had to take H to psychiatrist this morning, then pick up remains of the prescriptions. And pay bills. I now hurt and throb. And still got wekkly shopping to get done yet. HELP!!!!

Hope all of you have a goodish day, and Barbara, dont you overdo it will you, all the clearing up I mean.

Have a cuppa and going to drop some tabs.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:13 am

I.m glad to report I'm feeling better today. I still have a tickly cough but the bruised feeling has gone down and I was able to sleep well.

Yep starting to worry about Christmas. Its so over the top really isn't it?

good luck with the shopping Karen if you manage to get out but I would consider home delivery when you are struggling.

E xxx

phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:05 am

Afternoon all

Elizabeth, I am really glad you are feeling better and have got some decent sleep. It does make a big difference. And yep, I agree, xmas is over the top, big time now. They start advertising it far to soon. Yes, we did go shopping and we noticed that shelves normal full of everyday food etc is now full of xmas stuff. I have to take H to see the psychologist tomorrow. I really need to rest and have not got enough housework done at all. I am going into panick mode now.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:20 am

Evening all
Elizabeth I am glad you are feeling a little better...its been a rough time for you
Karen I want you to know I will be thinking about you tomorrow,I can only imagine how stressed you are ..I hope you get some sleep ..that will help..and give Hayley a hug from me...she will be fine with such a good mum and dad
If I dont see you tonight ..I hope you all sleep well xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:30 pm

Morning all
Just a quick one ..I hope you all got some decent sleep
I am off Christmas shopping... affraid see what you have done Karen Laughing ..my OH has a day off so we make the most of it..
...I have a list... Smile
Its foggy here this morning but seems to be clearing
I will see you all later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down