ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
pottydotty
tinkerbell
Cstars
7 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 36 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  tinkerbell Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:13 am

evening all
Karen Im sorry your neck is still painful..its just not fair...hopefully you will have some sleep tonight..and I think the girls have finish school now for a week so that might make things a bit easier..
Elizabeth...I hate being sick..so I do feel for you..hopefully the inhalers will help..
Well I painted my little dresser...there is more pain on me...when I have finish it I will post a pic...
Little Niamh has had a couple of coughing fits..but they are not has bad....
I will say goodnight..to you all including our Chris, Christine, Coco and John and not forgetting our Tony
Sleep well everyone xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:57 am

i hope everyone remembered to put there clocks back.

im sorry for neglecting you all, just want to explain whats been going on here,

my son is due out of the army next week so we have been back and forward to several camps handing kit back signing paperwork etc etc,over the past few weeks this has been extremely hard and stressful, son coped with a lot of support, had to have a final medical friday and had to see a different dr, this guy was an absolute beast, his treatment of my son and myself was neither profesional, kind or caring, to cut a long story short my son ended up having a melt down,(he has ptsd) i ripped hell out of the dr, spent 2 hrs trying to calm my son down and convince him he was safe, to just sit in me car and let me deal with the dr. went back into med centre. tore strips off the dr again infront of everyone, demanded a script for dans meds etc and told him not to go near my son. ended up driving miles to another camp to cash in his script and get his meds, then another meeting before driving hours to come home.

son in right state and i spent friday night terified hed end it all, im now slowly putting him back together mentally and emotionally, again. i am also filling a complaint about his treatment by this dr and im going high with it.

i just wanted to let you know why i havent been a very good friend and poster lately,
and leave my love for you all, i will pop in when i can, xxxxxxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:19 pm

Coco, we understand you know. You, and you're son have so much on you're plates at the mo. And that horrible army dr. how dare he be that way. I suppose he think he's the bees knees. You look after you're son Fran, he needs you. Just remember we are always here and if you ever need to off load we are here for you. But, also remember to look after yourself. You're son needs you to be able to look out for him as do you're girls.

We will always be here.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:55 pm

Morning all
Oh Coco that is awful...its still this thing in the army you join and your in for good....there is no compassion for these poor men and women that have put there lives on line for there country...I am so glad you had your say...how bloody dare they treat him like this...god I really do feel for you...((((()))).I just hope he will have a good life from now on
Like Karen says please dont forget yourself in all this..
Karen I hope you had a better night with that neck....there is some good physio on line for the neck..I have the pamphlet that the hospital gave me..and they are the same exercises....they are on u tube... I hope they help you
It is dark here and pouring down...after all the sunshine yesterday.... Rolling Eyes
Today will be a lazy one....so I will see you later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:03 am

Afternoon all

Barbara, I shall look on U tube and thanks for that. Neck today not as bad but the arm is still is really giving me a lot of jip.

We've had a really lazy day today, not done much at all. Tony has this rotten fluey thing going around so is up in bed, poor thing. He always gets things really bad. See how he is tomorrow and might get the doctor in to him.

Coco, hope you are having a restful day after all you're running around etc.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:55 am

Evening all
Karen tell Tony I do hope its not flu, there are some rotten bugs going round...and I hope he feels better very soon
Well we are into the dark nights and morning now .....I used to like the change but not any more...
OH has gone to get a curry, I just have a bit of his with the nan bread with coconut in ...um lovely
I will log off now...I hope everyone gets some decent sleep.....especially Coco and her son..
See you in the morning xxxx
Oh forgot to say Karen you have a lie in tomorrow...ours are back at school its gone to quick...
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:17 pm

Morning all the sun is shinning...
What a shock getting up early with the girls...the week has flown
Karen I hope you can get a lie in this morning, and hopefully Tony will feel a little better very soon
Coco I hope you can relax a little today...you have had such an awful time lately....
Christine not sure if you are off this week or last..but have a goodish day and give little Tommy am hug from me
Chris will be at work ..I am still thinking about you
Elizabeth I hope the coughing has eased for you...
And not forgetting John...hope you and your wife are keeping wellish..
Not sure what today will bring..
I will see you all later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:03 pm

Morning all

Keep forgetting it's Monday. Our girls are off now for a week. I even forgot to change the clocks yesterday. As the saying goes...if I had a brain I'd be dangerous.

Barbara, it is really yuk down here. Having trouble typing at the mo...Hayley just cant stop talking this morning. Bless her..

Tony still in bed and I shall leave him there. Barbara, how is you're youngest gd doing now.??

Love and hugs to all of you, including Chris, Christine, E, Coco and John. And of course you Barbara. Have a good day in whatever you are up to.

I dont know what I am doing today, whatever it will be it wont be much.

See you later
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:47 am

Afternoon all
Karen you are in good company...on Saturday I was convinced it was Sunday...I even got GKs packed lunches ready...my middle GD thought I was joking. Embarassed its scary...
I hope Tony has had a good rest...bless he must need it
the baby is doing a little better...she has her inhaler..it covers her face...and she has her medicine....so I hope she continues to thrive
I have done very little today....except make some soup but its not very good....
I hope you are all having a goodish day..will see you later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:38 pm

Morning all

Hope you all slept wellish. It is sunshine here today, but haven't been out yet so cant tell you whether it is cold or not.

I'm glad to hear that baby is making progress, slowly but it is progress. Hope you are looking after yourself Barbara. How are the wrists since the injections ?? hope they are still working for you. And the patches, what are you doing about them now.

To everyone, have a lovely day, take care in whatever you are doing.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:54 pm

Morning all
Karen its pouring down here...so you must have my weather now...and its cold...but I hate the rain
My wrist and thumb have been brilliant since the injections..he did say they had good results with them...just wish they would get a move on withe back ones
Karen I hope Tony is feeling a little better...bet the girls are enjoying half term..
Yeah the baby is much better...when she starts to cough she chokes, so we just sit her up and slowly rub her back to calm her down
Today I am not doing much...apart form ironing cleaning and whatever...
I hope everyone's has a goodish day...will see you later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:32 am

Evening all
Oh I dont like it going dark so early....
Got quite a few jobs done today...well in between sitting down.. Smile ironing pile gone down..yipee
Coco I hope your son is feeling a little less stressed after his awful treatment..and hope you are doing okish
Same for everyone else I do think about you..
If I dont see you later sleep well everyone...xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:24 am

Evening all

I've been doing the same Barbara, and my pile of ironing is nearly clear. Does make you feel good when you can get bits done. I am the same in respect of sitting down for a while after I've done something.

Hope you all have a good evening and have a gooish night sleep. I shall see you tomorrow as there are two new series started on the telly and we are going to watch them, see what they are like.

Night night and care care all.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:55 pm

Morning all
I must say these patches are helping me sleep ..dont do much for the pain in the day....but there you go
Well its not raining ...yesterday was awful it was dark all day..so I am off out today ..just to a local me market ..to see if we can find Christmas pressies..
Not a clue what to get the girls now they are older..i do love shopping for toys...will have to wait till next year when the baby is a bit older..
My son has been this morning...for his breakfast...he say she has the runs now with the meds...but she is still sleeping through bless her..
I hope you all got some sleep and have a goodish day...I will see you later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:15 am

hopefully leave a post for you. Without losing it or whatever.Afternoon all

Sorry, thought I had posted this morning. And when I did a long post just now, I lost it. Theres no hope is there.

Just to say hello and hope you are all having a good afternoon.

I shall come on again later and

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:23 am

Evening all
Karen it always make me feel better when there is someone else out there that does daft things or forget things.....
Only got my middle gd today...OH has just gone to pick her up...gone trick or treating with a couple of friends
We have only had one knock on the door tonight..think the weather is putting them off....
Right I will logged off now before she come back...I hope everyone sleeps wellish xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:25 am

Evening all

Sorry about earlier. Think I was having a funny five minutes. Embarassed Well maybe like a mornings worth.

I do hope everyone has had a reasonable day and hope that you all have a good sleep tonight. Barbara, are you going back to your doctor re the patches or are you going to leave it.

Weather here has been awful. My body is responding to the cold damp weather too. So, everyone make sure you wrap up nice a warm wont you.

I am going now, so sleep well and I shall see you tomorrow. Hopefully with a better head on. lol.

Night night
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:23 pm

Morning all
middle GD just gone to school...she had so many sweets last night from trick or treat...that she was feeling sick...
I hope everyone slept wellish...I did and nearly overslept...I was in a deep sleep when OH woke me up...I had forgot to to set my alarm... Shocked
Karen I am going back tomorrow about these patches...the pain is know different but I am sleeping well...too well
I am suppose to be meeting my niece today ..but will see what the weather brings..
Hope you all have a goodish day..see you later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:23 pm

Morning all

Barbara, I shall keep fingers crossed that you do go out with your niece. You do enjoy going and seeing her dont you. And glad you are going to get something done about those patches. Hopefully he can offer something else for you. It's all welland good getting good sleep through them, but you need more on the killing of pain dont you.

We had no one knocking on our dorr last night for trick or treat so the girls have sweets now. Mark you I dont agree with it. It was bought over from America and we never celebrated it as youngsters.

Hope everyone had a good night sleep and ready for today. Shall see you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:44 am

Evening all
I didnt get to see my niece, the weather was lovely...then suddenly we had hailstone and rain...so we called it off..then would you believe around 3ish it went nice again..oh well I will get to see her next week...
Karen I dont care for Halloween...we never had it when I was young...I always wonder why its so big in America...very strange..
I hope everyone's doing ok..I would love to know how Christine's Tommy is going on. Very Happy
Right I will go and get my tea....I made some chilli yesterday...so having that with rice
I will see you later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:41 am

Afternoon all
Been to the docs this morning...and told him the patches aren't touching the pain...he said I have to give them another week has he doesn't want to up the dose.... Rolling Eyes dont you just wish for one painless day....anyway I will have to go along with what hes says..
Its dry and very cold here today...so I came home did a couple of jobs and now I am having some me times before the girls come home..
I do hope everyone is keeping okish...will see you later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:33 am

Afternoon all

Barbara, what is your doctor like. You would have thought that afater the amount of time you've had them on they would have started working properly ages ago. But then , I'm no doctor so I shall shut up. Lets just hope that something does happen and you do start feeling the benefit. Sorry you couldn't see your niece yesterday, this damn weather.

I do hope every one has had a goodish day, it is very cold down here today and boy does the body feel it too.

Went to get our hair done today, thats all three of us girls. Would you believe the place has closed down. I just dont know what we're going to do now. All the other hairdressers are so expensive

See you all later and keep warm.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:51 am

Friday already.Sorry not been around much.

Thanks for taking the time to post an update Coco. I feel for your Son having had to deal with so much horror and then not getting any understanding or compassion making everything so much worse than it needs to be. You've done an admirable job dealing with all this on your Sons behalf and now he is out of it and can hopefully take a small step forward here and there.

Glad that little Niamh is better but sorry patches didn't touch your pain.

Karen have you had a nice half term?

Hugs to yo all
Elizabeth x

phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:52 am

Evening all

Good to see you E. This week has gone so quick. Not really done anything, Tony not well, or Hayley, she's back on anti's. How about yours, how did yours go. Hope you are okish.

I am going to lay down for a bit. I am so cold, need to warm up. Shall see you tomorrow if I am not back on. Hope you all have a good night sleep.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:19 am

Hi Karen and Elizabeth
Karen I am sorry your hairdresser has shut...we have one near here you just pop in ...no appointment and very cheap the girls go there..I am dreading that one going
Dorry to hear that Tony is still poorly and Hayley bless her..I do hope the ADs work for her..
Elizabeth..did you get your carer sorted for your son..I do hope so...
Right Im logging off I hope that everyone sleeps wellish xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next