Coffee Room

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: Coffee Room

Post  pottydotty on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:47 am

kettle is back on, i really cant be bothered to do to much today at all so another cuppa and chill out i think. your welcome to join me when you come in xx
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:57 am

Well I have my feet up watching tv, the girls have gone to there daddy's tonight because they are going out tomorrow not sure were...so now I have gone very tired...its strange when they are here I can keep going..but once they go I must relax...now whats for tea...I havent a clue...
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:02 am

i have to confess i havent even looked at what i shall be doing for tea, have no real appitite at the moment, if it was for the kids i wouldnt bother again. i have been sat looking on line at prom dresses, my daughter is having her end of 6th form prom next year and weve been looking to see whats about, she is short so its a bit awkward, makes me realise how grown up she is Crying or Very sad god i will cry that nite i know i will lol

here is a cuppa tink have five mins rest before thinking of tea x hope you are ok today xxxx
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:09 am

Aww you will be sad..now she is all grown up..were does the time go..my youngest GD goes to high school in September..I still think of her has the baby...well till the other ones comes..
I am never hungry...but I can snack on sweet stuff...maybe that why I aint hungry
Will see you later xx
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:19 am

Did post this morning
Wishing you all a good day.
But it didnt work...it would only let me in as wedding planner.

Freezing here!
x
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:42 am

hi cstars

i hope you are ok today, it is freezing cold here and still pouring down, its been raining for 16hrs solid now, how has your day been
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:55 am

i feel like a stalker ive been in and out of here all day Embarassed Laughing right im off for a bit and leave all be, see you all later, unless you see me first and hide Wink Crying or Very sad Laughing Laughing
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:57 am

yes I keep popping in and finding new things.
We will soon get the hang
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:46 am

Evening all

Hope that kettle is still on? Sorry haven't read back but hope you are all okish?

What a wet and horrible day it has been, and it's back to work tomorrow for me. Will be a bit hard to be up at 7 Shocked Ok Karen I know that is a bit late for you some mornings but try and have a sleep in if you can.

Hope you are all having a good evening and that Barbara hasn't pigged too much choccy again! Laughing Laughing
take care
Sorry still not sure who I am yet! Laughing
chris7/alice xxx

chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:57 am

Hi Chris and Cstar...
I know who you are so dont worry, I hope you both have had a goodish day...I was just putting my feet up..because the girls have gone to there daddys...and yes you guess't it the younger one has come back...and wants a sleepover...OMG I dont do them now...not me Oh you know what I mean...so I have a prob
See you all later xxx
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:14 am

well I'm back but under orders to be upstairs watching tv with the little one. She slept in my bed last night. I slept round the clock! I*'m constantly coughing up phlegm (sorry) but it is helping.... I think.

E
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:15 am

my avatar is up too!

E
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:19 am

So I can't stop long. It took me 45 mins to clean up this laptop as it had 2 lots of security and they can conflict and I had 4 toolbars but not google! so had to clean it up as it was causing all sorts of problems.

I wonder what time I will wake up tomorrow. I have an appointment for my insoles but doubt I'll be awake in time and also will have to drag 3 kids along with me.

I think I'm going to have to log off soon. OH got up early (Sixish he says) but he left all the washing up for me to do, plus drying. I have been in a lot of pain and struggled today while he watched TV. I'm hoping he is helping the kids upstairs but doubt it : (

E
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:24 am

Evening all

E, that must be good, mustn't it. That means the S*** is coming away. Lets hope the ant's are finally working.

Glad you got your avatar as well.

I'm watching Grim on the telly so will be switching off.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:26 am

Barbara

Hey love there was no such thing as sleepovers when I was a kid, though they may have happened later! Laughing Embarassed ( who said that? Shocked )

Hope you get them settled and they don't keep you awake all night.

The lappie is overheating again and must go wash me hair for work tomorrow but not sure why, those stupid hats we have to wear are awful.
Have a good evening if any of you are still up.

Will try and catch up tomorrow
love and sleepy hugs ((( )))

Take care E do hope you feel better tomorrow. xx
Sorry karen took me so long to get this down you have popped in too enjoy your prog. xx
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:34 am

Hi Chris

I am just glad to see you here. Have fun. And when I was a youngster there were no sleep overs, I think its probably an american thing, like halloween.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:46 am

E im glad you got in and your avatar is now sorted, tinks i hope the sleep over goes ok, your a brave woman x

hi karen, im putting the kettle on if you want one. xx
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:50 am

looks like youve all already gone so i shall skip the cuppa and shoot off, i hope everyone sleeps well and has a better day tomorow xxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:26 am

Evening all

Hope you are all ok, I am going to lay down now. So all have a good night sleep. (Coco, hope you manage some) Christine you should be sorted out very soon.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:32 am

Hi Christine

Glad you got back in. Hopefully see you tomorrow. You are still off arn't you??

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:07 am

just popped in for a quick cuppa, plumped all the cushions, stocked the goodies tins, put some flowers in the vase to cheer you all up, everything is ready for you all the chill and enjoy a brew.

i will hit the meds box again and be off. i hope evryone has managed some sleep and you all have a better day xxxxx
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:35 pm

Hi there Coco

Obviously another bad night for you, wish I'd been up to keep you company. You will have to go back to your doctors, you need something else, to help you sleep I mean. I am hoping that the next lot of meds you took have given you the chance of some sleep.

See you later.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:43 pm

morning all
Sorry I missed you last night
Chris I hope hope work isnt too hard on you today..the kids didnt keep me up..I was shocked they were asleep for 10ish..some sleepover that was.. Laughing Laughing
E I hope that chest is clearing ...its so good to get it all out...you take care
Coco..I will come over with my rubber mallet...I hope tonight is better
Karen..you have a goodish day...I hope that you slept wellish
Christine...glad you have your avatar...you enjoy the rest of the holidays
It poured down in the night...but now the sun is shinning..for how long I dont know
Today I am doing nothing....well nit for a few hours anyway..
See you all later xxxx
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:59 pm

HI all,

Didn't get to sleep until 3 as Son was talking and pacing about. I had to get up to cancel that appointment and generally feel unwell and achey. Not that I am complaining because when I'm on my meds I do very well. But have to get some more AB's as soon as I can and that will be next week.

I hope you are all well. I'm a little jaded to go on AC at the mo unless it is to move that stupid Mell thread down.
Take care all
Elizabeth x
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:40 pm

Hi Elizabeth
What a night you had, hopefully you can grab a nap..but Its not easy when you have children...
I am having a really lazy day..my youngest GD has gone to her friends the one she had for a sleepover....it had to be the Americans that invented them...must say they where no trouble.......
It has stopped raining the sun is shinning again....summer mustn't be far away.. Very Happy
Oh forgot to say my bird box at the front of the house..it uis on a tree that my next door neighbour has...well a little bird has moved in ...it has been sticking its head in for weeks but yesterday it went in..and is backwards and forwards with nesting material....
Wish I had a web cam in there... Very Happy
See you all later xxx
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next