ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
pottydotty
tinkerbell
Cstars
7 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 25 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  phoebe 63 Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:27 am

Forgot to log in so lost my long message. I'm too tired to re write it now but just going to send my love to you all.

Elizabeth x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:29 am

Evening there

First thing I have to sort out here... Barbara..and Christine...what is a jubbly???? If it's ice cream, sent some down here for my Tony, he went fishing for the first time in ages, and has come home rather worse for wear. He has got bad sun burn. He he (sorry Tony is you look in)

Second, Coco, good to see you back. You have been missed. But I do not want you to feel that you are being forced. I would really hate that. You know what I am like a worrier.

Christine, good to see you too. I can imagine life is going to be ever more full on when you start back at work. Make sure you get some you time wont you.

I am going to lay down now. So bidding you a good night sleep. And shall see you tomorrow.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:31 am

E, sorry we both posted at the same time. Love back to you. Hope you are ready for the school run. It has gone so quick this summer. To quick.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:20 pm

morning all
eeh we are all back together... Very Happy
Karen a jubbly is a pyramid shape ice lolly...last much longer than an ordinary one
Christine I hope today is an easy one...I bet Tommy misses you has well.. Smile
Elizabeth I hope it all gets off to a good start today..
Coco you put your feet up when they have all gone to college or wherever they are going
My hubby has taken our middle GDS to school...she is terrified..and so am i bless her...I tried to keep everything calm for her..
The eldest one has lost her tie....so she is in a flap...but she stopped with her mummy so I haven't a clue
How come it keeps saying its lovely weather its pouring down here....Im moving to London if I win the lottery... Laughing
I will see you all later Im off to get a very strong coffee...been up since 5...xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:24 pm

Morning there

Barbara, my early morning will start tomorrow. And yes, it will be 5. One more day left for us. Well, Kim doesn't go back until Thursday, her school has two baker days. (whatever they are called)

Tummies are really churning now. I have to take Hayleys trousers up today. If I can get her to put them on. At the mo, she doesn't want to think about tomorrow in any way.

Have a good day in whatever you are going to do. See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:30 pm

I've had to drag Jack away from the laptop to get him to try clothes on and get a hair cut.

I have enjoyed having the children at home but now it is back to homework and stress.

Had a issue with carers (did post on ac) as they now say they can only look after 1 child I have to make other arrangements for the other 2. They've been coming for years and I've never had a problem before. I'm so angry....

E x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:37 am

Oh Karen it will soon be over with..I will have everything crossed for Hayley..
Elizabeth I do hope you get the carers sorted..dont they just keep changing the rules...
My GD are with there mum today...I have text the youngest one first day at high school and all she has to say it was ok.. Shocked dont you just love um
I have been minding Niamh today...her mum is poorly with a bad tummy...she wouldnt let my son ask me..so I rang her ...I think she will be glad of the rest...
I am shattered...its been a long time since I minded a baby...but she was ever so good... Very Happy
I hope everyone is has had a goodish day
Will see you all later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:03 pm

Morning all
Just popping in early to send Hayley and Karen some good vibes, and to say I am thinking about you...not forgetting Tony..I know you have all had an awful time over her schooling...I hope today goes really well for her...((((((((())))))) xxx
I am off to the docs this morning so will see you later..xx
And the sun is shinning Very Happy
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:48 pm

Morning all

Barbara...would you believe we were all up (not Kim) all night with Hayley. We waited patiently for the taxi which never turned up. I rang the school and ...Hayley is not due to start till tomorrow, but confusion meant we were not informed. I mean...it would happen to us wouldn't it. I am so peeved. Hayley has been in floods of tears. So we are taking her tomorrow, and we are having a word with the deputy Head.

So...another sleepless night tonight I presume. I am going to sleep down stairs with her. Tony did it last night so it's my turn. (but I still never slept)

Anyway, I hope you have a good day. And Barbara, please let us know how you get on at the doctors please.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:11 pm

Oh Karen ...that is awful..all the worrying an d for the wrong day...I do feel for you all..they dont see the other side of it...either that or they are not bothered...you give them a piece of your mind..at least it will make you feel better.....so there will be no sleep tonight....you didnt need this.
I went to the doctors and they have rang for the injections, and I have to see physio for my hand and shoulder...I dont know why most of the pain is from my back and hips...but no physio there.
I had to go to our local hospital and have swabs taken for MRSA....I said about my hips..so he has told me to ring my consultants secretary...so I will do that tomorrow Shocked ...
I will see you later...give Hayley some hugs from me...I do hate children being messed about (((((())))
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:46 am

Evening all. I hope everyone is coping. Karen what a mix up for you all. I hope tomorrow goes smoother. How is everyones kids now the school term has started.

I was looking froward to some peace and catchin up on bere today but nope. Two out of my 3 got the day off Shocked then the other one rang to be picked up as she was finishing early.

Maybe ttomorrow i can. Atch up properly with you all. Luv to you all cxxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:50 am

Evening

Hope everyone has had a goodish day. It is still really hot down here. Barbara, if you do win the lottery you should come down this way. We do seem to have the heat more dont we.

I am typing this from our sofa bed. I shall let you know in the morning whether it is comfortable or not. Although you have the same, dont you Coco.

May be back on later if I can stay awake.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:52 am

Hi Coco

Our youngest doesn't start back till tomorrow either. And she doesn't start until 11.30. Really...what is the point. Hope romorrow is easier for you. You deserve it Coco.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:59 am

Hi kaz. I hope tonight isnt to stresscul . My sofa is thecorner unit version so no sofa bed built in but itscumfyto cjrl up on and sleep. I do wonder what these schools are tbinking with there start times. Its bonkers. Wish them both a good first day for me.xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:00 am

Sorry im so tired and cant concentrate properly soexcuse the typing xx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:53 am

Last visit tonight me thinks. Coco, I think I shall be in bed all day tomorrow. Hayley has to sleep with the light on. Hope everything is going okish your end. Dont worry about the typing. We all have our off days. You just make sure you get some rest yourself. How are yours doing, especially your son. How is he doing.

Sleep well everyone and shall see you tomorrow.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:54 am

Evening Barbara

Hope you have a good nights sleep too. See you tomorrow.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:58 am

Evening all
Karen I will be thinking about you all tomorrow, and fingers crossed everything goes really well....I hope you get some sleep ...all of you
Coco no wonder you are tired..try and slow down..if you can...and have some me time..my house is to quiet at the min...sleep well
Right Im off to bed....I will see you all tomorrow...have a good night.xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:42 pm

Morning all. Just a quicky as got to drop daughters off , one at there brothers so she can cadge a lift to college and one at the hospital. Will pop back in when i get home again. Xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:48 pm

Morning all
Coco..good luck with your daughter at the hospital...I hope it all goes well
Karen I am thinking about you all...I really do hope that Hayley has a good day at her new school....kids are such a worry...bless I bet you are shattered
Little Niamh is poorly with a chest infection...its awful to hear her coughing....the doctor has put her on ABs...such a young age..her mum and dad are really worried...I said she will get these things and it builds up her immune system.....but to be honest I am worried for them all..
I will see you all later.... oh yes the sun is shinning ..have a good day everyone xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:18 pm

Good morning all

Coco, hope all goes well with your daughter at the hossy. After when you get home I hope you are going to have a rest.

Barbara, sorry to hear about the little one. It is a worry when they are so young. But as you said, she will get all sorts of things, it builds up her immune system doesn't it.

Hayley has got there. We took her this morning. And sorted things out for her. Now waiting to hear about taxi's for tomorrow. What a muck up. But as I said to Tony, they can stress me out but not Hayley, I want it plain sailing for her now. I shall be going back to bed very soon. You are right Barbara, I am more than shattered. Hardly any sleep last night either and so much pain. So, you might not hear from me later, just a warning.

Hope you all have a good day today. The sun is shinning here too. It is lovely and they reckon it's here for the weekend. Yay.....

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:19 pm

Thanks for letting us know Karen...I will have everything crossed that she has a good day, and really likes it...
Now I hope you are getting a nap has we speak...
I will see you later xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:21 am

Afternoon all

Hope you are having a good day. The weather is lovely. We have stocked up on lollies.

Had a call from Hayleys school and already they are pleased how well she has done on her first day. I felt so so proud of her.

How did your daughter do at the hossy Coco. Ok I hope.

I did manage some sleep but I have first day nerves. Would you believe it. Tummy has been going over and over. Embarassed

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:49 am

Phew Karen I am so pleased, it just shows when they are treated properly what they can do....good for Hayley I say...and you and Tony for wanting the best for her...and getting it
Heres a pic of Niamh who is still poorly..Coffee Room - Page 25 Th_DSCF0762
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:36 am

Hi Barbara

She is adorable. How is she today anyway. Poor litttle thing.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next