ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
pottydotty
tinkerbell
Cstars
7 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 26 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  tinkerbell Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:54 am

Hi karen
She is coughing away..but the little thing doesn't cry she is ever so good...if the AB aren't working by tomorrow they have to take her back...its awful listening to her.
How does Hayley feel about going back tomorrow...im so relieved she did well...now hopefully you will get some sleep tonight.
I will see you in the morning ..night xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:00 pm

Morning all
I hope everyone slept wellish
Karen how was Hayley this morning....I really do hope she was relaxed and happy to go to school... and hopefully you all got some sleep
My sons partner has just rang she is taking Niamh back to the docs today...the little thing was really struggling in the night...at just 4 weeks old you have to be careful....I will be waiting by the phone .
The sun is shinning ... but I cant get out today OH is working....gosh before arthur I used to be ready and off for a long walk...
Oh well might get some jobs done...
See you later ...have a goodish day xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:09 pm

Morning all

Barbara, please let us know how little one gets on. Poor thing, it's bad enough when one of us gets sick, but a tiny baby. Hope all goes well.

Hayley did not have a good time yesterday. But we have told her to give it a week or so. I think she is probably still thinking to negative and give her a bit longer and she will be ok. Wish I could say the same for the taxi's. I have been told that it will all run smooth for next week.

Another lovely day. But I feel to worn out to take advantage of it. Me thinks a relaxing day is needed.

Hope you all have a good day today and shall see you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:53 am

Evening all
Karen I can understand Hayley being really nervous about this new school...it will be so different...like you say she will have to give it time..I will have everything crossed for her
Niamh is still quite poorly...the doctor has said only give her 2 ounces of food instead of 4..just to stop her being sick when coughing...he mustn't have any kids....it doesnt work like that if they are hungry they will scream...
Right I have two GDs hear tonight so I had better log off...see you in the morning...I hope you sleep wellish..night xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:04 am

Evening all

Barbara, your poor little baby, and you are right. Obviously no knowledge of babies. I do feel for your son and daughter-law.

I hope that you manage to get some sleep tonight Barbara. They will need you to be strong.

And regarding Hayley, yes it is going to be a long haul I think. I need to toughen up to be able to cope.

Anyway, have a good evening all and shall see you tomorrow. Sleep well.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:14 pm

Morning all
Karen I didnt do to bad for sleep last night....I will ring them later to see how little Niamh is doing...fingers crossed they had a better night...
The sun is trying to come out...hope it makes it...
My middle GD is in a flap over not being able to find her way round her new school...it is so big...they have 6th form attached to it....so her sister helped her the first day...and got in trouble for it Shocked surely if children are happy they learn more...anyway we have printed her a map off... Smile
Karen I hope you could sleep last night...I suppose you are worried about Hayley again....but thats what mums do and you are a good mum.
I will see you later have a goodish day xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:47 pm

Morning all

No Barbara, neither me or Tony had a good night. As you said, it is worrying over Hayley. And I am doing housework to keep my mind occupied. Let us know once you have rung your son about baby Niamh. I do hope they had a better night with her. Bless her.

It is really lovely here again. I hope you all have good weather and have a good day.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:28 am

Evening all. How are the babies. I hope little lady is getting better.

How did hayley get on.

Hope everyone is ok.

I would have been in here sooner but the girls got me playing the logo game. Next thing i knew its real late. Sorry. Xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:26 pm

Good morning all. I hope everyone is ok. Its cloudy here again today. Im wallpapering a bedroom wall today. Once its done then the last of my sons bits can go over and then i can sort my room out xx

Whatever your up to today i hope you have a good day xxxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:57 pm

Morning all

Coco, you are a girl. You never stop do you. But at least you are going to get your own bedroom. What will you do when all is complete, You can always come down and do my house for me he he. Make sure you take plenty of breaks wont you.

Barbara, how is you littliest one. I do hope a better night was had.

It is still really hot down here. Sorry. I would swap with you because I find the hot weather to much for me nowadays.

Just done some ironing and got the girls stuff ready for tomorrow. Shall we take a bet on whether a taxi turns up tomorrow..

I am feeling rather sore. I didn't ention but I had a fall in the shower the other day. My right side is oh so sore.

Hope you all have a good day. I am going to put the kettle on so if anyone wants to join me, I shall be by the window, having a ponder.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:39 pm

Morning all
Karen the little one is still poorly, so I have told her to either take her back to her GP or go to the hospital...she is really wheezing, and when you pat her back you can feel it....
you try and have an easy day while you are sore, we have it hot here today ..and like you say its too warm...why is there no in between
Coco ...do you want to come here and do some painting.....I hope you dont overdo things....I suppose its easy for me to say, I forget you have to do it all...try and put your feet up in between jobs.
Not sure what we are doing today...we have the middle GC...with us..and she has loads of homework from her new school...me and hubby haven't a clue how to help...so her daddy can do it..
See you all later xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:18 pm

Oh Barbara

I am sorry. Please keep us informed wont you. Tony sends his love to you. As he knows how worried you must be.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:16 am

Aww Thanks Karen and Tony
I would rather be ill myself then here her little chest wheezing, I will let you know how she is....
Coco hows the papering going...that is one thing I used to love doing...I decorated all our house, but now ladders are out the question...so I paint
Just been to Aldi...do you have them near you...they are so cheap...especially there fruit and veg...and tinned stuff..so now my shelves are full....
I will have a cuppa...and sit by the window see you later xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:17 am

Afternoon all

Barbara, no we dont have an Aldi local to us. We have a Llydl's in the next town. (dont think I have spelt that correctly) I used to do all the decorating too. As Tony used to work I did all the house. Now, well, it's due for the lounge. Hopefully I shall tackle that in the new year. Trouble is, once you start on one room, there are others to be done. I still have our bedroom to finish, it;s been a while so probably shall start again.

Any news on your little one Barbara. I know what you mean. They are defenseless, cant tell us how much it hurts or where it is. I hate that.

See you later. Hope you are all having a good day.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:27 am

Hi Karen and Coco
Not sure if you will be on tonight, but they have taken our little Niamh into hospital, mu son has just rang me, they are on there way there now...I am so worried about the little thing.....
will see you tomorrow xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydot Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:35 am

Im sorry to hear about the little one barbara you must be so worried. She is in the right place and hopefully will soon be. Well again. Best wishes. Keeping everything crossed xxxxxx

pottydot

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:18 pm

Barbara,

Both mine and Tonies love and thoughts go out to you all at the mo. As Coco said, she is in the right place. I shall keep popping in to check and hope that she is soon home again with her mummy and daddy.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:18 pm

Morning all
Is that coco...its says pottydot....instead of dotty..and says guest..but if it is thankyou so much
And Karen bless you didnt get much sleep posting at that time....but thankyou
My son rang around 12 last night...they had put a sought of little tent over her with oxygen...and give her more ABs throw a line..oh god it doesn't bear thinking about...but she is in good hands like you say...
So I will update you later
Love to all of you...xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:49 pm

Oh Barbara,

You are right. It would appear Coco has become a guest. Lol. wonder whats happened there then.

Coco, did you get your decorating done??

Barbara, have you heard any more???
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:14 pm

Afternoon all
Karen my dil has just rang...the doctor has seen her, and wants to do more test, he says the infection on her chest is quite bad, but she should be responding to the ABs by now...I have to wait till they ring or text me, they dont get a signal in the hospital, they have to go to the main entrance...so its a waiting game..trying to keep myself busy .... Rolling Eyes
I will keep you updated...and I hope you manage a nap after being up at 4 something....xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:46 am

Just looked in and so sorry to hear about Naimh Barbara ..I am thinking about you they are such a worry even when they are well when they are so small, I hope she is soon on the mend.
Karen I hope Hayley has settled into the new environment now and all the other changes everyone is going through.
After carrying Tommy in the sling on Fri I have had a painful weekend...he hats being round the shops in his pram!!!!
Take care all will pop back soon.
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:33 am

Coffee Room - Page 26 Tommy210

Just trying to do the photo thing ...I think I managed it!
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:13 am

hello Christine its good to see you..

Aww he is gorgeous, bless him...dont you just love holding them and the smell of a new baby....
Karen sorry I forgot to ask about Hayley, I will have everything crossed that she settle in very soon..
Baby Niamh is still in hospital, her mum and daddy have had no sleep....she has had xrays on her lungs, and they are thinking that when she swallows..there is some reflux things going on making the cough worse...my son will have to go to work tomorrow, so I shall see if mum wants me to take over for a while...she is such a good baby...and now this...but we will get there....
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:15 am

Evening all

Barbara, poor little Niamh, we are thinking of you all. Tony again is sending his love. Now she is in this oxygen thing that is what she needs. Your poor son and DIL, what they must be going through at the mo.

Regarding Hayley, things are not good with her. But I dont want you to worry over that, you have far more things at the mo in your own family.

I am sending you and yours some big hugs.

I am signing off now so shall see you tomorrow. I do hope that you can get some kind of sleep tonight.

And to everyone else, have a good night. Before I go I just wanted to say to you Christine, what a lovely baby boy you have there. I bet you dont want to go to work and leave him.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:19 pm

Good morning all. I hope today is a better day for you all.

Barbara, if little on has got reflux it can be sorted out . I hope she improves today bless her, luv and best wishes to you all.

Karen i hope hayley settles soon. Hope your all ok.

Christene. Lovely photo he is so cute.

Kettle is on for when you all come in.

Will be back later. I need my glasses as this is all bleery today. Luvto you all. Xxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next