ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
pottydotty
tinkerbell
Cstars
7 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 13 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  phoebe 63 Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:57 am

I'm so pleased for you Karen. What an excellent result and a taxi to-and-from school which will be such a help. Good news for us both today- mind you I was cross that they sent the letter to Mr M and not to me so he opened it first. Everything is usually addressed to me so I'll have to tick them off about that!

I will join Tink for that celebratory cuppa.

E x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:27 am

Great news about Hayley Karen Im glad shes pleased.
And Elizabeth what a relief for you too...how soon till the op?

Barbara any signs of the baby, we are hanging on here although my niece had a little girl this morning.
Annabelle Tilly..7lb 8 oz.... Smile
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:33 am

Evening all
Karen if you read back a page I have posted how happy I am for you all.....I dont want you to miss it and think I havent bothered...I hope you are relaxing tonight
Elizabeth...you to hope you have a good evening..I know you have a lot on your mind
Christine....no signs yet although she is very uncomfy...
she has 7 days to go I think, and she does not want to go over...she does have a little girl of 7 and she was 2 weeks late.
Aww Christine I do love the name....wonder what your little person will be...very exciting..I have never forgot when I held my eldest GD for the first time...magical
Lt us know when there are signs..... Very Happy
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:35 pm

good morning all.

sorry not been about, son now moved and old flat cleaned ready to hand back.

Karen fantastic news ref hayley im so pleased for you all, i hope evryone is doing ok, this is a flying visit as have to drop terri off at school, she has her duke of ed final treck this week end, will be out on pena fan (welsh mountain) untill monday night, hope she has better weather than last time lol,

i have lots of your news to catch up on and will do that a bit later this morning, sorry gotta go luv to you all xxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:26 pm

Morning all

Barbara, I did see your post and thank you thank you thank you. And to everyone else who posted. As you all can imagine, it is such a relief and we are so happy for her.

Hope you all had a good night sleep. The sun is out there, but struggling. But it is meant to be sunny tomorrow.

Coco, as you said, I hope that the weather is kind to your daughter. If it's bad again it will put her off for life. And your son all settled now and knowing that his new home is permanent. Now his life should start improving for him.

Now, the next thing we all have to think about is....which baby will come first, if I was a betting person I would start a thread. But, I'm not. But you both must be getting very excited about the big day arriving.

See you all later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:30 pm

Morning all
Karen did you sleep last night..after all that good news....I am sooo pleased for you all..I really am..you deserved as break..
Coco Im glad you are getting there ...moving is bad enough without doing it twice, I do hope Dan settles in very soon...now hopefully you can rest...
Elizabeth I understand how you feel about the letter going to OH and not you, sometimes it has though the lady of the house doesn't exist....but I am happy for you all....
Christine.....not long now....I think I said in my post last night my dil is so uncomfy....I hope you daughter is doing ok ..bless when its there first she must be so nervous...saying that my dil is even more so because she has gone through it before.
Chris I hope you can get a good duvet day today....and hopefully it isn't raining there ..
John...I hope you and your OH are doing okish....
Today we are still on with the kitchen.. Rolling Eyes serve me right it was my idea...
See you all later xxxxxxx
oops Karen missed you again...come and have a cuppa xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:03 pm

good morning my friends, i hope all ok, i know we are expecting the patter of tiny new feet, any signs yet........ the excitement is building.

E im glad your getting your op sorted, hope everything is ok your end.

i havent seen chris or christene. i hope they are both ok,

im a bit out of touch with all thats gone on here sorry. and i went to log in this morning to find i was still logged in from yesterday oppps Embarassed

barbara karen tony and john i hope you are all ok
i have missed my chats in here just been so worn out this week.

i hope you all have a peaceful sunday,

im leaving the kettle on and a cupboard full of goodies
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:20 pm

Good morning everyone

Coco, I am ready for a cuppa, will you join me. Hope maybe now you can relax a bit more. Maybe look after yourself for a while.

Hope everyone managed a goodish night sleep. I certainly did. Tony..no, he's been awake all night, he couldn't get himself comfy. He's the next worry on my list.

Hope you all have a good sunday and shall see you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:31 pm

Morning all
Coco you need to come down now from all that running around, and I think now it will catch up with you....so some me time I think
Karen Im glad you slept well ...but poor Tony...I do feel for him, I hope tonight will be different....Im still excited for Hayley...with having a GC her age I know what it must mean to you...my GD has chosen some wrong subjects for her Exams..and she cant get out of them....she said they pressured her into them
The sun is shinning...yes you heard right.. Very Happy Very Happy more kitchen work today.. Mad serve me right ...
Anyway I will have a cuppa and some toast...and a very long ponder by the window
See you all later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:42 am

good news all round.

Right who mentioned slap cheek syndrome. Was it on here? Because that appears to be what my Son has. He's developed the red rash today after 10 days of being ill.

I've had a few hours kip today already but must need it. Going to chat to surgeon about possible putting the op on hold as it will need revision in 10-15 years so won't to hold out as long as I can.

E xxxxx
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:20 am

Afternoon all
Kitchen a total mess....the sun is shinning...its been a lovely day ..so I sat in the garden ..while oh did his diy...
Heres a laugh for you...the little girl next door is 4..and they went to see a stately home and the lady of the manor was there talking to everyone, so the little girl as gone up to her and said hello your ladyshit...sorry for the language ..apparently the lady had a cup of tea at the time and was spilling it everywhere laughing.. Laughing Laughing they have it on camcorder...so it may been on you've been framed.....
Elizabeth I hope it all works out for you I can understand your worrys.
I will see you all later
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:42 am

Afternoon all

E, your poor boy. I have heard of slap cheek sydrome. Touch wood mine have never had it. I must admit I thought someone was having a joke with me when I first heard about it. But I now know it can be rather nasty. Hope he starts feeling better soon.

Barbara, have you given up now. It seems to be taken longer than you expected. Hard graft doing a kitchen. I'm glad ours has been done and only 1 year old. phew...

Hope everyone has had a good day and shall see you later. I have been having a very relaxed day today. And why, I dont know, but always makes me feel quilty.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:16 pm

Coffee Room - Page 13 ImagesCAT0QGZLsoapoprah

morning all, kettle is on. xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:57 pm

Good morning all

Coco, you've found a lovely pic to brighten the day. Hope you are well and starting to be able to relax now.

It's....raining and dark, just to make a change. I dont know about you lot but it is really getting me down now, not having the sunshine for summer.

Hope you all have a good day and Barbara and Christine, how are your bumps coming on, it must be very soon on both now.

Chris, I really hope that work today goes quick for you, I cant say that it can be gentle on you because I know you work hard, Just for the work day to go quick and you're back home to poach your knees.

E, and John, hope you are both coping with things. And E, you must feel less stressy now you've made you mind up about the other hip. Good luck with that.

Shall sit back now with my hot choc and see you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:05 am

Had a 2 hour wait at hospital for my appointment about the hip. Saw a different guy and he was happy to give me 3 months to think about it.

E x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:43 am

Afternoon all
Sorry Im late not a good morning but getting there
Karen the weathers the same here...very dark and wet...
Coco hope you are getting that rest you promised yourself..
Elizabeth...Im glad they have given you breathing space....there's nothing worse than having the pressure on you
Chris Im thinking about you....I was going to say the tourist will be flocking in now...suppose the weather will keep um away.
Christine....are you all nervous now...hope she doesn't go over...
John I hope you are doing okish
Is there such a thing has a sun dance...because we could all get together and do one.. Laughing
I will see you all later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:44 am

Afternoon all

Barbara, have you overdone it. I do hope you are okish. I think you took to much on. But thats my thought anyway.

E, I am glad that you've had a reprieve for 3 months. But a two hour wait is not good. You must be feeling it now.

Hope everyone is having a goodish day, cant say any more, the weather brings you down doesn't it.

See you all later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:52 am

Lots happening here with you all.
Elizabeth it gives you some breathing space to defer it for a while....did they say how long? Was the 3 months till your next appt?
Hows the DofE girl doing Coco?

Barbara and Karen you sound busy..but always take time to mention everyone you are so good.

Hows Chris doing?

Its D day here but no signs of my grandchild arriving today....the heartburn has settled though!

Be good,
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:45 am

Evening all
Karen yeah I have overdone things, so I will try and have an easy day tomorrow...hopefully
Christine the baby is now engaged...they came round tonight to tell us....I hope your little one wont be too long...how lovely all these baby's Very Happy
I hope everyone has a good night....I will see you in the morning..sleep well xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:47 pm

Coffee Room - Page 13 Hello-1

Good Morning everyone,

barbara rest up please you sound like your busy, hope your ok,

karen and tony i hope your both ok today

chris christene and john hopeing your all ok also,

sorry to have neglected you all a bit latley, im hoping to be on here more from tomorrow, i need to catch up with you all,

im ment to be going out for lunch today and meeting up with some fellow sufferers of fybromyralgia, but im not sure i can do it so we will see as the day goes on,

what ever your all up to today i wish you a good day, gentle hugs xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:01 pm

Morning all

Coco, I really hope you can make it today and go out with your friends. You need a social life. I think now you have settled your son. You need to start thinking more of yourself. You need to get yourself onto an even keel and feel able to start doing these things. Ark at me. But you know what I mean. (I hope)

Barbara, hope that you are going to take a day or two rest. You really need it. Especially with the next grand child looming.

E and John, hope that today is good to you both.

Chris, one more day after today, then it will be duvet day.

Christine, hows your daughter doing today, hoping that she is ok at the mo.

Kimberley today is having the torch running through their school. They are in Crowborough. Is she getting excited!!! No, she is completely couldn't care less. But then, if you ever saw her, she is so dinky, she would get lost in the crowd. I think she finds it hard as all the first year pupils (bar a couple) are taller than her.

Anyway, have a good day and shall see you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:12 pm

thank you karen, and yes i know what you mean hun Very Happy , i have to admit im struggling at the moment big time, both physically and emotionally, (burned out i think some call it) part of me really wants to go and meet everyone but im not good in busy places and with peeps i dont know (i dont know all of them that will be there) and im so tired and low i dont know if i have the energy to put the plastic smile on me face and do the im happy and im coping dance. sorry got the grumps. it has been a really hard couple of weeks, very nearlly ended up deckin me son the other day, (he'd missed his meds and was like hell on earth to deal with ) its been a long time since ive felt that way. oh well onward and up wards we go.

kettle is on, im in the corner debating what to do today.

sorry for the grump. luv to you all xxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:05 pm

oops sorry Iv been logged in all night...
morning all
Coco like you say you have had a few hard weeks, and now you are coming down to earth, and its catching up with you...so have a good moan..not a little one....and take things easy now
Karen I hope you slept wellish...and Tony
it was lovely early this morning..but now the black clouds are back.....
Today I am meeting my niece..so will forget about the kitchen for now....
Will see you all later...hope everyone has a goodish day xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:24 am

Afternoon all
No Karen yet.....hope you are just having a rest....and there is nothing wrong....sorry it sounds like pressure..i just worry
I had dinner in a pub wi6th my niece...and now she has gone to work...in a little shop at the end of her st..Im so glad she has found work.....she was worried when she was made redundant from her last place..
Guess what I was very good had a steak burger without the bun...Im not keen on bread anyway...and a large salad.
Sorry If I am making you hungry
Will see you later xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:03 am

Afternoon all

Barbara, well glad you got out and had a nice lunch with your niece. And, to be honest I dont think anything can make me hungary at the mo. Off my food. And...would you blieve it, I missed my appointment at the physio. He's not going to be very pleased with me. I'm not very pleased with me. I think I am sorting everyone else out and forget about myself. Or I am just going completely cookoo.

Hope you are all having a good day so far and Coco, hope you are resting. You do so deserve a rest now.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next