ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
pottydotty
tinkerbell
Cstars
7 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 12 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  tinkerbell Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:34 am

Hi Karen
I do hope they get in touch with t decision for Hayley...its the school holidays soon....so you need to know something..gosh they are hard work...
I hope the xrays show that thing are ok, but the pain must be coming from somewhere
My left hand is quite painful it started in the thumb and like you it in the wrist now...I wear the support you told me about,I dont want to tell the doc because I dont want any more appointments.
...our Chris should be home now....
Elizabeth how did your appointment go
Christine...no news yet
John..hope you are keeping ok
Right I am making a cuppa....
See you all later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:21 am

No.....no news but got a few days left yet.
Karen I see the nurse on the 30th dont think she will be impressed but no way could I have taken 1 more meth.
I rang to speak but she was on holiday and its an ansa phone, someone called me back and asked me to ring again....its an ansaphone...so I got into a never ending circle of returning calls and having calls returned ..so I think I may as well just wait til 30th.
I had blood tests last week and was going to say something then, but the receptionist was obnoxious and the blood lady was more bothered that I hadn't brought my case note stickers with me!!
The department is usually great so I will certainly have something to say on the 30th.

Barbara have you any signs of a grandchild arriving yet?
Coco hope you are not too tired....is there any wood chip?
Hope you are all dry and warm its still miserable here and the temperature is cooler (much to
Emilys delight).

My bags are packed for the hospital clothes ready on the hanger to slip into, cameras charged, flask for ice on the windowsill. bet Ive forgotten something ......tips welcome if anyone has any. Smile

xxxxxxxxx
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:37 am

Evening all

Hi Christine, good to see you. I have no tips for you but as long as your daughter has you with her everything will be a okay. Sounds like you have thought of everything. It's the waiting game now.

Barbara, hope you've had a good day not to much of the clearing cupboards.

Coco, I am thinking that your journey yesterday has completley done you in. Take a break. Have a kitkat. Did he like the flat????

Chris, hope you are at this moment having a good poach and that you have eaten. One more day to go. Then duvet days.

John and E, hope your day has gone well. And that you both are not suffering at the moment.

I think that is everyone, hope so.

Might see you later. But on saying that one od our fav programmes Falling Skies, is on scifi at 9pm, so shall bid you all a good night and shall see you tomorrow.

Sleep well everyone

Night night
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:43 am

Hi Christine
No signs yet, but she is the same glad the weather is not hot, she says the sun will come out when the baby arrives.....you dont worry about the meds for now....and yes make sure you tell them what you think...
Karen ...hope you are having a goodish evening.....
Right I will be logging off for tonight...sleep well everyone xxxxxx
oops sorry Christine you wanted tips....I am making sure I take a cushion...for my back and hips...money for parking and the cafe....phone charged....if I thing of anything else I will let you know....its 11 years now since I was last a grandma.... Shocked Laughing night everyone xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:18 am

Ooooo yes money...I will pop some in the bag now... phone charger can live in there till then too!
Ive also put in enough meds for a few days, it looks like we are going on our hols!
Karen I may look that programme up...I am getting into Big Brother though now!

Night all.
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:33 am

evening all, sorry not been on, yesterday turned in to a long nightmare day, traveled all the way up to camp for and 11 oclock appointment, got seen just before 12, dan was in with the dr for an hour then they wanted bloods off him, 4 drs and nurses later they finally got some, then had to go back and chat with dr, me also this time, then wait for meds, got out of the just before 3, rushed home and just made it for the look at his flat which thankfully he really likes Very Happy , got away from there just after 6.30 by the time the housing and help team were done, went and grabbed a chinese and sat down just after 7, to exhausted to do anything, today has been cleaning, painting and doing carpets, managed to find a man with a van round the corner from the flat who will move dans bed couch chest of draws and fridge for us for £35 on his way back from work so thats the big stuff sorted we can do the rest in the cars as its mainly clothes, bedding and plates etc. i am so sore but it has to be done and he cant do it all alone,
so forgive me if im not about much for another day or two, i am thinking of you all and send me luv xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  seroposi Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:40 pm

Morning all. Hope everyone is managing to keep reasonably well and not growing webbed feet! Gosh, just so much rain, is it never ending ?

Apologies for absence but some idiot drove into the back of me last week and then another idiot drove into the back of them ! Fortunately not too much damage as the towbar took the brunt of the impact. Have hire car at the moment and hoping own car will be returned tomorrow. Just an absolute annoyance and nuisance!

Then had a couple of family ' people issues ' to contend with and afraid I don't do amateur dramatics!

To cap it all then had a flare for the best part of last week which I guess may have been triggered by the above. Don't know if stress can trigger a flare?

Do hope those who have unfortunately been flooded are getting to grips with sorting it all out. Feel very sorry for them.

This is a bit early for me as I woke at 5am and in bit of a sweat for some reason so I've had my caffeine shot and going back to bed for an hour! Will catch you all later.

By the way, there is a rather peculiar round yellow thing up in the sky at the moment, don't know on earth what it might be !!

John

seroposi
seroposi

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:36 pm

good morning john, im sorry to hear about the car i do hope your ok, yes stress can bring on a flare, i do hope things improve for you soon, its good to see you posting,

Morning everyone, i hope your all doing ok, (karen i know you have had a rough night, i do hope you get some rest today, i also hope its good news ref hayley, please let me know ) i am as stiff as a concrete paving slab today, been up for hours trying to get going, got to drop daughter off at her work experience place, then other one at her volentary work place , pick her back up a couple of hours later, sort some more stuff at the flats ready to move, and some shopping as cupboards are empty and kids are threataning calling childline lol,

there was no wood chip on the walls in the flat Very Happy yeeeerrrr lol

kettle is on xxxxxxxxxxxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:32 pm

Morning all

John, good to see you, but sorry that your week last week was so awful. With your car being hit from the rear and then having a flare up. I was going to say the same as Coco, that is yes, stress can bring a flare on. It is unbelievable what stress can do to your body. So try and take things easy this week.

Coco, so glad your son has accepted the flat. But now the moving in begins. I only hope that after all this you will get a break yourself. I think I managed an hour after youngest went to school. And now, I am feeling rather sick. I took two sleeping tabs last night and feeling very groggy now. But we have shopping to do and brother to see.

Hope everyone has a good day and a peaceful day and shall see you all later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:33 pm

Morning Barbara

How are you this morning. Was just about to log off and saw your name at the bottom. Hope you have a good day today and if you're still doing the cupboards please take it nice and slow.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:41 pm

Morning all
John its lovely to have you back, only I am sorry you have had a rough time,bless....I hope you get your car back very soon, like you say its such a nuisance sorting everything out...has for the family thing...hope its soon sorted ..family's eh...now you enjoy that yellow thing in the sky...thats if its still there...we dont have it just yet..
Coco ..im do glad your son like the flat...that one thing sorted...poor thing having to go through all these medicals...I hope you get some rest soon...
Karen I hear you have had a bad night....hopefully you are now in bed catching up on some sleep
Today we are still doing...we oh is a kitchen makeover...wish we had never started....
OOh John I can see the yellow thing you spoke about.... Very Happy Very Happy
See you all later xxxxxx
Hi Karen there's me thinking you were in bed....you get some rest if you can...
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:30 pm

Sorry I've been AWOL. Monday all day in the hospital and Tuesday all day painting at my watercolour class. The weekend was its usual.#

I've been asked to go on the list for a 2nd THR (left leg this time). Got until Monday to decide. I'm bricking it! I had kept the op at arms reach and thought I'd always be able to avoid it but surgeon says it is in a bad way and he needs to get it done because he wants to crack on with the ankle fusion as soon as he can and wants to get the hip out of the way to aid recovery of the ankle.

Well thats my news.

I think I'm going to go back to bed soon as really tired,
Hope you are all well
Elizabeth xxxxx
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:56 am

Afternoon all
Elizabeth I do feel for you, I suppose you have so much on your mind at present especially the children, gosh they have given you till Monday, I do think if they had said that to me then I would have had something done by now.
You get some rest, while you think things over x
The sun is still shinning....unbelievable really but very nice, we are still on with our kitchen makeover...I just wish the people off the telly that do them , would turn up while we were out and do it for us... Very Happy and the garden...and the bedrooms.... Laughing
Karen I hope you are not in to much pain and you managed a nap
Coco I know you are busy again...but try and rest when you can
Chris I hope today is a goodish day at work...thats if there is such a thing
John....I did post earlier about your probs so I wont go over it...hope today is a good one
And not forgetting our Tony...I hope that things are not to bad at the min.....
Right I will have a cuppa and a ponder...before one GD get here
See you all later xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:43 am

Afternoon all

Elizabeth, you do have a lot to think about. My heart goes out to you. It is not easy is it when you have young children to think about as well. If you need to talk things through or whatever, you know where I am. The doctor obviously feels that you badly need it to be done so do you really need to go with what they say. Otherwise you will end up in an even worse situation. I know you didn't want it but now the time has arrived.

Barbara, boy do I know that feeling when you start something and then realise...that was not a good idea. Just take you time. I have not been able to nap, we had to go out and see my brother and then do the weekly shop. We have only just got in.

John, I cannot see a yellow thing in the sky, but there is some very dark stuff here, and extremely wet. Yuk.

Coco, so glad you boy likes his new flat and it will really help him knowing that it is now permanent for him. But you, I worry that you are suffering too.

See you later

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:01 am

Evening all
Karen ...have you got your feet up ...I hope so
would you believe the sun is still shinning...sorry to go on about it but Im so excited... Laughing
My DIL has just been the poor girl is so uncomfy....she has a week to go yet....dont you just wish you could decide the day and go in and have it...well we women do
Hope everyone is having a decent evening...see you all later xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:39 pm

morning all
I hope you slept wellish..I couldnt sleep for my blinking shoulder last night....its year since I broke it..and never had any trouble with it....think arthur may have found it...
We are still underway with the kitchen...Karen like you say I wish we had never started.. Shocked
Now I will carry on....
whatever you are doing I hope you have this sunshine....trust me to start this.... Rolling Eyes
see you all later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:35 pm

Good morning all

Barbara, sorry for your lack of sleep. I think you could be right about arther in your shoulder now. It's a pain in more ways that one. You just make sure you dont over do it today.

I slept well last night, but keep wanting to drop off today so far. I hope everyone is doing reasonable ok today and.... guess what!!! that yellow thing is up there. Waheyyyyy. I am still on my own here. Both Tony and Hayley are still in bed. I have left them as they suffered with lack of sleep yesterday.

Shall see you all later. Take care of yourselves.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:01 am

Afternoon all

Barbara, hows your kitchen going. Hope you haven't done to much.

We have an appointment with Hayley tomorrow with the special school. We need to be there for 12. So, please all keep your fingers crossed for us. The deputy head only rang this morning. Apparentley it doesn't mean she is going there, but to discuss what they can do for her ect. We will know by the end ogf the meeting.

I do wonder whether it is going to be another sleepless night.

Well, I hope that you are all holding up and not to much in pain. And I shall see you later.

Dont forget to cross everything you can think of for us tomorrow.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:37 am

Oh Karen of course I will have everything crossed....I really do hope its helpful for Hayley...they do not realise or they dont care how much this is effecting you all...so I will be thinking about you.
One GD today but she has gone out for tea....I wish they had asked me...you should see our kitchen...I cant get near anything.....so if anyone's cooking something good...I wouldn't mind an invite Laughing
I hope everyone is doing okish..and have had this lovely sunshine.... Very Happy
See you all later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:37 pm

Morning all
Hope you slept wellish....I did thank goodness
Karen I have come in to say I am thinking about you all, and will have everything crossed for you....I really do hope it goes the way you want it to....heres some (((((((())))) for you all.
See you later xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:18 pm

Right, this is the second time I have tryed.

Morning everyone

Barbara, I managed about 4 hours sleep. Am really uptight about this morning. It's all going through my head will she wont she. Hope you are ok this morning Barbara, how's the kitchen going???

Hope everyone has a good day and shall let you know how it goes when we get back from the school.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:33 pm

Karen know wonder you are uptight..its a lot to have to deal with..
Let me know has soon as poss...then I can uncross everything..
Least said about the kitchen the better...one word MESS
I will be thinking about you all xxxx good luck

tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:49 pm

Good luck Karen. You have got this far surely they won't pull the rug from under Hayleys feet now?

Hello everyone else. Not long to go with all these babies due. Hope it all goes well for you all.Wonder whose will come first?

Have been given my respite care back. I wasn't expecting that so great news especially with the possibility of an op! Thanks for offring to chat Karen. That would be nice but only when you feel upto it as you have enough on your plate as it is. I eexpect to say yes to the hip op but really want to stress that being in hospital during a school holiday would be so much better for the family.

E x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:10 am

Afternoon all

SHE'S IN. She sarts in September and even has a taxi to take her and pick her up from the school. Also she will be able to take all the exams she wanted plus she can now do photography. She is so please. There is only 4 including Hayley in her class. It may go up a little. But all the teachers are there for the pupils, not how it will look down on paper. She will have a mentor and she can off load whenever she feels the need to. Both me and Tony are so relieved. It sounds daft but I have a thumping headache now.

E, so glad you got back your respite for your son. And I really hope that you can get the hip replacement at the right time for you. I shall keep my singers crossed for you.So, Barbara, you can let go now, uncross whatever you managed to cross all is well with Hayley. YAY YAY YAY.

See you later, I thinnk I need a lay down now.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:21 am

Oh Karen I am soo relieved and pleased for you all...glad I can uncross everything now... Very Happy gosh that does sound like a good school and being able to take photography will give Hayley a real boost..I do love good news.. Very Happy Very Happy
Karen you might all get some sleep tonight I do hope so....
Elizabeth you have so much to contend with, so I am glad you have got the respite care you wanted...that is brilliant....has for the hip..I hope they will try and do things to suits you..I do wish you well with everything.
Right I will have a cuppa now to celebrate for Hayleys school and Elizabeth's respite.... Very Happy Very Happy bounce
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next