Coffee Room

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: Coffee Room

Post  tinkerbell on Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:01 am

Evening all
Karen I just cant get on top of this pain.....took cocodamols, gabapentin...I always had a good pain threshold...but its got me this time, I hope you can get some relief and sleep
Christine..I do hope they can give you something else...and how is your daughter...any signs yet...
Chris.......your nice job tomorrow...hope its not too busy
Coco not seen you around I hope you are doing okish
Elizabeth....hope you are still feeling well
Right I am off to bed and for real this time the meds are knocking me out
I hope you all sleep well ...see you in the morning xxxxxx

Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:57 am

Hi Christine, of course you can't take it if it makes you feel so bad just that they will do their best to persuade you otherwise. Just want you to be on guard so that don't persuade you to take it when you don't want to.

Boys are on way home. Now I have British gym championships on live laptop versus football! Why does everything have to be on at once. I reckon it will be football once they are home.

E xxxxx
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:01 am

Evening all

Barbara, hope that maybe tomorrow will be a better day for you. Have you ever been on tramadol, just wondered because of your pain. Co-codamol just doesn't seem strong enough for your pains.

Christine, glad that you are feeling better. I know what you mean I hate feeling sick, it's the worst. Not that I have ever been on that stuff just hate feeling violently sick.

E, hope you enjoyed your football, so you hsd a good day of no boys, bet you loved it, a good break as it were. I hope you are ok becasue you mentioned you had your injection today.

Coco and Chris, hope you both are coping ok and pain is reasonably controlled,

Hope you all have a good decent night sleep and shall see you tomorrow.

Night night.

Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:16 pm

morning all
I did sleep well last night...thinks it was a mixture of days without...and too many meds...but must say I feel so sick this morning off um....sorry
Karen I was on tramadol a couple of years ago and came off it because of the sickness...so I am a bit scared of it....it might be the answer
I hope you slept okish and Tony...I do feel like I am doing a lot of moaning lately sorry
And to everyone else have a goodish day
Chris I hope you dont get too wet going to work...
See you all later xxxxx

Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:32 pm

Hi Karen

I took my injection yesterday. It is no.4 after my break so it is starting to help again. I have started to cough again though. I did have a good day doing my own thing. Never got to make that cake.

Glad you had a better night Tink. Is it because they took some meds away?

Anyone fancy a fry up. Hope Coco's new puppy isn't going to steal those sausages. Better keep an eye on him!

E x
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:37 pm

Morning all

Barbara, I'm glad you got a good night, You needed it. And I do realise that Tramadol doesn't suit everyone. I think I have been lucky even down to the patches. I know that not all people can have them either, Tony in his early years tryed patches and they made him very ill. I suppose at the end of the day everyone is different, And regarding you moaning...well you have every right. And.. that is what we are all here for. So each of us can try and give who needs a boost. So you keep going, I certainly want to hear how you and everyone on here is really doing.

Everyone have a good day and shall see you all later.

Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:40 pm

Hi E,

Glad you had a good day yesterday. And that the injection is doing its thing on you. I presume you will be helping with homework later. Does'nt it drive you mad. Mark you sometimes I feel I should go back to school, just so I can help more. Have a good one and relax well.

Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:37 am

looks like we are all struggling one way or another.
Sleeping, sickness, injections , meds... what a pest this all is.

E ...yes thank you I think I am ready for the persuasion...the only way I can put it into perspective today is ...I would rather 1 week of my current pain than 1 evening evening like last Thursday.
The time isnt right with the baby due either....son coming home too...perhaps if I try some other time I may not be quite so stressed.

What injection is it you are having E forgive me for not knowing.

Coco your dog sounds a bundle of energy Very Happy .

Karen hope you are managing today....poor Chris off to work.

Barbara Emily is fine ....we had a little backache last night....she has decided shes going to try to go without painkillers etc.... We'll see eh?

love to all Like a Star @ heaven

X
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:42 am

Afternoon all

Christine, good that you are feeling. And how is your daughter, she must be rather large now. At least the weather is more bearable for her. And Barbara, your daughter in law as well. Maybe you should both put up a pic of each of them, no faces just their bumps. Mark you, it would probably make me broody again.

Today, I am having a really lazy day. Just playing on the lappy and ds. But boy I do start to feel guilty.

We were having a bbq later on, but the heavens keep opening up. So maybe it will just be done in the oven.

Hope you are all taking things nice and easy, except for poor Chris who is at work. I do hope your day goes really quick for you and then you can have that much deserved poach.

Coco, I hope things are ok ish for you. Have not seen you on here for a couple of days now, if you cant type, just to let you know I'm thinking of you.

See you all later.

Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell on Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:29 am

Hi all
Karen dont you dare feel guilty about having a lazy day....I look at it this way you have brought up two lovely girls...so you now deserve some me time...enjoy whatever you do
Christine...aww bless ...I do hope she has an easy time of it...you never know...my sons partner has a little girl of 7...and she is more worried because she knows what she is in for
Gosh you must have been ill on the meds.....I am hoping there is something else you can try...the one thing I cant stand is feeling or being sick...you take care
Elizabeth ..like Karen says I would have to go back to school to help with the homework.... Shocked
Coco I do hope you are okish ...I am getting worried about you
Chris I think you may be home or on your way by now..so the kettle is on and there are strawberries and ice cream....plenty for everyone....
Today I have dont very little...just cant aggravate these joints or else....
The sun is shinning at least.....see you all later xxxxxxxx

Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:50 am

I'm happy to put a bump pic up ...will have to forward it to potty or tinks to do it though ( will learn in the hols) Will take it later.. She has gone on a hen do (very tame one)...but wants me to pick her up at 7.30 cos of the backache.

Strawberries and cream...very Wimbledon! Smile

X
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell on Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:37 am

Will try and get a pic of her bump when they come...usually for soemthing to eat.. Laughing
But here a pic of an headband I bought last week ...just ignore the doll... Smile

Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell on Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:38 am

oops sorry forgot to make it smaller...and put it in the photo thread... Embarassed

Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:02 am

Aww, Barbara, it's lovely, and the dolly. You would love the garments etc that Tonies mum makes. All done by medievel contraptions. She does it all. And she made all the rig out they wear as well, they look so good. They belong to a group called the "warlords" Sorry, I've gone into one.

Christine, I forgot, it's Wimbledon starting tomorrow. And I was only telling Tony the other day that I will be up in our bedroom every afternoon for two weeks. I do love it all. He doesn't so I get the bed, that good for me.

Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:46 am

Karen how interesting...i would love to see some pictures....of the garments and the machine if you could get some on ...
Yip Wimbledon...I cant wait we used to always be on holiday when it was on...and I remember watching it in the TV shop windows......
I hope that everyone has a goodish evening
Chris hope you are enjoying the match....I know I am...
I will see you all tomorrow sleep well xxxxxx
#

Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:17 am

Evening all

Barbara, I shall have a word with Tony, I know we do have pics lurking around. And now I am off to bed, or should I say lay down, as I am already in bed. Hope you all have a good night sleep and shall see you all tomorrow.

Chris, I know you are at work tomorrow, so take it easy, hope tomorrow goes quickly and as pain free as it can be. Do you enjoy Wimbledon.

Sleep well everyone,

Night night

Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:09 pm

Morning all....
Im early no GDs to take to school today....pick the youngest up from her PGL trip tonight...
Not much sleep...so I went into the other bedroom and just sat reading....
I think they said the weather is going to be nice this week...so that will be a change...ooh the sun has come out has I speak
I hope you all had a decent sleep, and have a goodish day....not a clue what im am doing...
will see you all later xxxxxx

Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:57 pm

Morning all

Barbara, I am sorry you had a bad night again. I am presuming it is the pain you are in. Its about time your gp got off his bum and helped you with something,
The sun is out here as well, it is gorgeous. But I have the physio today and not looking forward to it.

Coco, I do hope you are improving day by day and really missing you. And that goes for you Chris as well.

E and Christine, hope you both have a good day today with the sunshine.

I shall see you all later, take care.

Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell on Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:00 pm

Hi all again
Just an update.....my GP is on his hols again...I do think he is getting ready to retire...all right for some...so if he leave the other man in charge I dont think they will have any patience for very long...he cant even use the computer..so I will have to wait another week till he come back
Wimbledon today... Very Happy Very Happy Karen I do love Wimbledon...not heard of Nadal...wonder if he is in it...
Coco I do hope you are feeling a little better ...like Karen says you are missed
Chris I hope today goes well; at work....hope to see you back with us very soon
Christine.....you will be back at work...not long now to the holidays...good timing by your daughter may I say..
Elizabeth...will it be a quiet day for you today...hope so
Have a goodish day everyone xxxx

Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:17 am

I sat in the garden for a break this morning as it was lovely when the sun was shining.

Its Humira Christine. Anti tnf I think its part of. Very strong and expensive stuff and been on it nearly 4 years now.

Yep Homework is very stressful. My son puts it off until the bitter end and then has to rush everything. As he is 14 the work is stepping up now. He will be having an exam sometime during the next 2 weeks and I'm worrying about that as his anxiety levels are going to hit the roof!

I wasn't surprised at the football yesterday. Said to my friend. Draw, extra time penalties and then......

All the best all.
Take care
Elizabeth x
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:00 am

Afternoon all

I know what you mean E, Kim is having trouble with her work, they dont give enough her enough attention and she struggles. Really, I cant wait for the day that she can leave there as well.

I went to see the physio today, and I told him how I felt the other week. He was very apologetic and understanding. phew, that is a relief. He has started giving me acupunture. Needles in the ankles and back and hip, then they pulse. When I got off the table I felt quite wobbly, but it has helped. I walked home with Hayley, she kept me company. I felt as light as a feather. And I am booked in for 10 days time. So fingers crossed this keeps helping.

I hope you enjoyed your morning in the garden E. And Barbara, maybe you should think about a new doctor. I know it's a bind. Hope you've had a good day.

Chris and Christine, you both should have finished work now I think, and hope it was not to hard on the old bones.

Coco, we miss you, hope you are coping with things and look forward to seeing you posting again. As we do with you Chris.

See you all later

Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:25 am

Elizabeth doesn't the sunshine make such a difference...glad you enjoyed it...has for the football..well I thought Italy deserved to win....
Karen I was offered acupuncture at the pain clinic and I turned it down...wish I hadn't now..you are not the only one that says they got relief from it..I really hope it continues...and Im glad he was nice yo you this time.. Very Happy
I am hoping Chris is home safe and sound...and maybe poaching...he I could eat some fudge... Smile
Coco still thinking about you
Christine you should be home has well...put yu feet up..
My OH has gone to pick the youngest one up from school..back from PGL..and he has taken her for a Mcds...she said she starving....
See you all later xxxxxx

Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty on Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:24 am

just a quick hi to let you know im ok, had a busy few days one way or another and shattered, will post about it all tomorrow.

luv to you all xxx

Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:15 am

Evening all

Good to see you Coco and good to know that you are okish. Shall look forward to hearing from you tomorrow. So... one down and one to go. Chris, we miss you, how are you doing. I hope you are enjoying a good poach. And of course , your football.

Barbara, the acupunture was good, I really felt light when I came out. Hayley kept laughing at me. But it is already wearing off. Although he say it was a shorter one because it was my first time. I must say, he did opologise for having to be so harsh the other week. I think now that maybe on that day I was nervous and down so didn't gel with him properly, if you know what I mean. I'm a waffling he he

Right, I am going to bid you all a good night, we are all out tomorrow. I had the choice of where to go because I am b/day girl tomorrow. So, we are off to Broadstairs, a place I spent many a holiday with my parents. I want to take the girls there and show them around.

I bid you all a good night sleep and really hope that you Barbara, do manage one yourself.

Night night

Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell on Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:29 am

Coco I hope whatever you have been up to was good....see you tomorrow..sleep well
Karen you carry on with the acupuncture, and hopefully you will get some lasting relief from it...
Have a really good day out tomorrow...and I will wish you a happy birthday properly....and you have the good weather yipee.... Very Happy sleep well
And to everyone else hope you all sleep well see you in the morning xxxxx

Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next