ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
tinkerbell
pottydotty
KAZ59
7 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 39 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  chris7 Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:44 am

Just managing a look in do hope you all have a better night there.

Sorry you are all suffering so much just now. Do hope you are all resting now if not asleep. You too Mr Admin ((( )))

Thanks Karen, I do try and keep the air vents free by propping a book under the right side of the computer. The air vent and dongle are both on the left so it should be freeish. I think the problem is more the garbage on the laptop as I can have only two windows open and it warns against high performance or sommat. Even when vented it does get so hot sometimes I fear it will burst into flames and the dongle get red hot too. LIke me it is old and knackered but if I log on and post quick I seem to be ok. Just every time it crashes it sends my spyware off and I have to do a fix there which can take time and just makes it overheat more.

Do so hope you all have a better day tomorrow and a relaxing weekend if you can.

sleepy hugs
Chris xxx who has never typed so fast. xx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:08 pm

morning all.the sleep fairy passed me by last night but only had sleepy dust and not a blooming great sledge hammer to knock me out Sad , how can one person be so tired and yet still not sleep,

gona drop me daughter off shortly then pop in and see my son, he can make me coffee whilst i put me feet up for a bit,

have a good day all of you xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:58 pm

Morning all

Coco, you must have so much on your mind at the mo, as well as pain and all that. And yes, you go round your sons and he can look after you for a bit. Then when you get home put your feet up again.

Chris, thanks for the sleep dust, it worked for me. I am going to get Tony to look at your post as he might have some ideas for you as to what you could do to make things a bit better. Its worth a try isn't it. I've been talking with Tony about this physio business and think what I am going to do is, go again, but tell him how he made me feel, and see what happens then. Chris, how are you doing anyway, you're always there for us but you haven't said how you are really.

Barbara, I do hope that pain is letting up for you. And hope you had a good night.

E and Christine, hope that you both are coping ok and pain and tireness is at it's least for you.

See you all later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:04 am

Hi all

Coco so sorry you are in need of a lump hammer to sleep just now. I think Skezier still has the one I used to use on her. Hope you can rest a bit today.

Karen thanks for the message am posting quick here without dallying so seems ok just now. Hope your weekend okish? Glad you feel able to go see the physio again and do hope he was just having an off day. Fingers crossed he may be different again next time and I do wish I could be as forgiving as you. You have no idea how I admire that in you Very Happy

No Barbara yet, doesn't bode well! Shocked I do hope you are not in too much pain there again? Gentle hugs (( ))

Well have done my bit of shopping and will look at some ironing maybe or perhaps not! Laughing The bones are all out of routine since the bank holiday and are not sure what day it is yet.

Hope E and Christine coping with the family stuff and that your OH is better E and lending a hand with the children.

Will try and peek in later.
Chris xxx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:46 am

Afternoon all Im so sorry I logged on this morning..typed some then my son came round...
Coco poor you ...there is nothing worse than not sleeping...and when you are so tired its awful.....I will be roung tonight with the mallet....I do hope you havent been anywhere near the floods they have had in Wales.....were on earth has summer gone
Karen thanks for the advice last night I do try to prop it up to cool down but I shouldn't let it get that hot....I will look for something to put under it...you would laugh I put my thumb on to ease the pain...
Chris I had a much better night , I hope that you did...this blinking weather is awful so not been out...
Christine hope all is well
Elizabeth ...did your sons books arrive
My sons partner that is dur to have her little girl in around 6 weeks...well this morning her sister has had her first baby....so they are at the hospital...bless she had a really hard time....but both are now well
I will see you all later...sorry for worrying you xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:47 am

6 weeks for us too Barbara!
Karen have things eased any for you/

Meth went down and stayed down..upped the dosage, tolerated it well I get 2 good nights sleep following them...unusual for me I am quite a light sleeper mostly.

The rain has stopped here but its miserable.

Have a good night all.
be good
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:39 am

Evening all

Barbara, so glad it was your son and his partner that kept you away. You know what I mean. Not long now is it. Bet you are getting really excited now.

Christine, its so good to hear that the meds are working for you and not making you sick. Really good news. And your daughters not long now. Hows the nursery coming on now. And thanks, I do feel less in pain today. I could feel my neck letting me know when to stop and I did. Not going to push that.

Chris, lets hope your lappy holds out. It does sound like it needs a complete overhaul. I think Tony is going to try and get something together to explain how to do something like that. So hold on there. You have work tomorrow, so I do hope it goes quickly for you. Sending you some spoons to use tomorrow.

E, how are you. Did your son get his books ok. Did he have a really extended b/day. Have you had a change for your music today. I hope so.

Coco, I do hope your son looked after you for a while and that you have rested this afternoon, I am thinking of you, I know how much pain you have been in.

I am going to lay down now, girls down stairs watching what they want and we are upstairs watching what we want. Good eh.

Hope you all have a good night. Coco, hope you manage some well earned sleep, I think you have Barbara coming with the sledge hammer.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:50 am

Hi all

Glad you are doing ok with the meds Christine, wonder which babe will come first. So exciting for both of you. Hope you doing ok Barbara glad it was just a visit kept you busy this morning.

Hang in there coco hope you have rested today and get a better night without the need for a lump hammer.
You rest up too karen and thanks for the lappy advise, I think I will have to maybe think about a new one if I can't get this sorted. Yes at work as normal tomorrow thank goodness, no more Saturdays.

Hope your day went ok E and yes do hope the birthday bits arrived eventually.

have a good day tomorrow if you can.
hugs
Chris xx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:55 am

Evening all
Karen you have a good evening watching the TV in bed...I am going to get one upstairs...we do have a little one but no Ariel.... Sad
Christine...Im so glad the meds are doing there job....brilliant news...you keep up the good work..shall we have a bet on whose GD comes first ... Very Happy
Right all I am logging off I do hope that everyone sleeps wellish see you in the morning xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:18 am

hope everyone is ok, glad meds are working and staying down, two babies due soon our first for here, i hope eveyone is resting,

ive been naughty, ive been out this afternoon ended up reserving a puppy from the rspca, as long as house inspection goes ok and housing assosiation agree (should be fine) we will be having a new addition to the family, a jack russel, who is 9 weeks old, he was taken from his mum and sold on the internet at 4 weeks old, the rspca managed to rescue him but his ywo sisters had already gone that day, some people should be hung. he is in a foster home at the moment and doing well,

i know you will think im mad, but i miss haveing my two dogs since tramp died and the young one i have left is lonely so this came up and i thought why not,

right going to rest up. do not worry if i dont post tomorrow , im off to london to a street dance comp, daughter is taking part so its on the bus in the early hours and off we go, im dreading to trip but looking forward to seeing them dance.

i must be totally insane.

take care all, lkeaving hugs for you all xx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:33 am

Aww Coco
Its lovely getting a new puppy Very Happy

Barbara...its our anniversary on the 9th July I'm thinking it could be then! Like a Star @ heaven

Packing my bag this week Smile

Be very good I love you

Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:23 am

Coffee Room - Page 39 PEANUTPUP2

this is peanut the puppy im hoping to adopt, we will change his name lol
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:35 am

Thank you Coco

Peanut is adorable and no I don't think you are mad at all. Very Happy Very Happy Really hope you get him and such nice news to hear when we are all a tad down. Has really cheered me up to see that. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hope you are all resting and have a good day tomorrow.
sleep dust and lump hammers as required.
(((( )))))
Chris xx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:18 pm

Morning all

I hope that none of you(apart from Coco) are up yet but just thought I would post now. Now, I need you all to cross your fingers, toes, legs and anything else you can cross. WHY I hear you ask, well my darling girls for reasons unknown at the mo, decided to take all the covers of off our suite and put them through the wash and then to tumble dry them. As Coco will know because she has the same suite as us, you are not meant to wash them, let alone put them in the tumble dryer. So I am looking at them now preying that they have not shrunk or anything. Please let them all fit back on. Mad Shocked
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:46 pm

morning all
Christine...how odd I am hoping that the baby comes on my Mums birthday it would be the 10th of July...I haven't had her around since I was 29....so it would be lovely
Karen I was up at 4.30...reading a mag in bed...then I had a couple of hours...then another read.. Laughing oh how I hope the covers fit....I will have everything crossed for you...bless the girls for doing it though...
Chris I hope you slept wellish...are you working today...forgive me me my brain is not what it used to be
Coco the picture is fantastic...oh how I wish I could get one....I dont think you are mad I envy you...and do you know that having pets can help you forget pain....and bring blood pressure down just stroking um.....
Elizabeth...I hope today is a good one and did your son get his books.
Very tired this morning but its not raining so that is something ....roll on summer...sure it should be here by now.. Very Happy
See you all later xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:06 am

Good afternoon Everyone

Hope you are all having a good day.

Barbara, I did post this morning after yours but I had forgotten to sign in. A whole load of typing and for nothing so I gave up for a while.

Hope you maybe have managed a kip this afternoon as you didn't have a very good night again. Is it the pain that is stopping you from sleeping well.

Coco, you are mad, but not for getting that gorgeous little puppy. And I think his name is really cute. Hope you are having a good day.

My covers for the suite ended up being fine. So we have nice clean covers on now. So Coco, if you need to take your covers off, you now know that you can.

E and Christine, I hope that you are having a good day.

See you later
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:28 am

Loving Peanut! I love you I love you I love you

I will really have to check out how to do pics.

Have a great Sunday ,,, and oh..Be good!
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:51 am

Afternoon all
Would you believe its a lovely day here the sun is shinning and its nice and warm, but haven't been out....at least I can sit out...
Karen Im so glad the covers fit...I remember when I was a kid and my mum washed some of those stretch ones....what a palaver getting them back....I havent had a nap...just want to make sure I sleep tonight...hopefully
Coco I do hope you get that lovely doggy....tell you I would have an house full if I could
Will see you all later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:24 am

Evening all

Hope you've all had a good day.

Barbara, the thought was there, the girls doing the covers but it was murder getting them back on.

I am off now, only 20 mins left on my lappy and not sure whether the charger up here will work or not. So, hope you all have a good night and manage to get some sleep.

I shall see you tomorrow.

Night night.....
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:46 am

Aww Karen bless um for doing the covers...little things like that go a long way...now you have a good evening
Chris I hope you are poaching or have...hopefully today wasn't too hard
Coco...hope you have heard if you can have the doggy...
Christine back to work tomorrow I think,,,just try to take things easy ..
Elizabeth ..have a good evening....and hopefully in the morning everything will run smoothly...
I am logging off now...I just cant get on top of this pain....so I will see you all in the morning
Sleep well everyone xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:40 pm

Morning all, i have paperwork this morning then visit number 2 with peanut and go fill forms in at the centre then its home visit tomorrow and need a leter from housing to say i can have a dog and then hopefully he will be ours by the end of the week so keep everything crossed please xxx

well yesterday was an adventure, left the house at 6.30 and got home again at 11.20pm im dying today but got to keep going or i will seize up comepletly, the girls did well in there dance comp and enjoyed the experiance of dancing at the o2, im not keen to repeat it any time soon but wouldnt have missed it for the world,x

i have read back several time but im sorry im to tired to retain anything so will pop back a bit later, i hope your all ok xxxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:01 pm

Morning all
Coco I really will have everything crossed that you get peanuts....I think you said you would change the name...to be honest I love peanuts....but I suppose when it comes to shouting him.... Laughing bet you cant wait to see him again.....I am envious...
I do hope that everyone slept wellish...I didn't do to bad at all
Today I am going I will be staying in....so much to do...so will potter through my jobs...
Its cloudy here but dry....hopefully the weather will settle very soon... Very Happy
See you all later xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Morning all

Coco, I'm sure there will be no problems with having peanut,(I love that name, but he will be yours to call what you wish) The housing association already know you have dogs so no probs. I cant wait. And I can well imagine how much yesterday must have taken it out of you. I do wish that you could totally rest up, you certainly deserve it. Keep us informed Coco regarding Peanut.

Barbara, glad you had a better night last night. Have you increased yet on your Gabepentin. Or is that something to come. And I am doing the same as you, staying in and pottering.

To everyone else, have a good day and take things easy please.

See you later...
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:53 pm

Barbara
I am off today...courtesy of the queen I think! queen

Hating the thought of going back!

Hope you are all ok
be good
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:22 pm

Christine you are honoured....they have all gone back to school here....I am sure they are owed a bank holiday...bet the teachers are fuming...
You have a good day whatever you do xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next