ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
tinkerbell
pottydotty
KAZ59
7 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 38 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  tinkerbell Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:05 pm

well Im back...they got me in right on 9...thank god...it took quite a while to do both kidneys and bladder...then had to empty bladder YEAH...and go back for another scan to see if my bladder was emptying properly..it was an ultrasound one like when you are pregnant....I didnt know your kidneys were so high up just under the rib cage on the side....I just pray the results are ok apparently high blood pressure can damage the kidneys.. Shocked
Karen I hope you are not in to much pain after that Physio..I remember it well...you have an easy day
Coco I love baking but these days I cant be doing with the mess....hope you all have a good day
Chris are you off work today...sorry I thought it was Wednesday....funny I didnt go for my appointment yesterday..if you are have a good duvet day...Im so glad you get them.
Elizabeth I hope the books have arrives for your son..
Hope everyone has a goodish day...its pouring down here so good job Coco brought her wellies....Karen thanks for coming even though I had to carry you.... Laughing
See you all later xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:58 pm

barbara im glad it all done now and they didnt keep you waiting, put your feet up now and rest a bit,

cakes are cooked will ice them in a while, waiting for the "mum come pick me up" phone call, and then the mess really begins Shocked icing everywhere etc etc but what the hell as long as she is happy, its pouring down and blowing a gale so couldnt go anywhere if she wanted to, we pospond the day she had planned, she wanted to go climbing in the tree tops climbing place near us, were going to go on a nicer day instead.

here is a cuppa barbara now put those feet up for a bit xx

karen ive tried to reply to your message on FB but its playing up on me so will try again in a while, hope your ok, im plodding along so dont worry ok xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:47 pm

Hi all

Sorry I am a bit late in today, not long been up and the lappie playing up bit time just now with overheating so quickly. Just what are tracking cookies!! and why does my Norton thingy always find exactly 30? Shocked

Glad you are done Barbara and well done, I know these things however routine are a tad scary. Fingers crossed for results for you I'll jump out of pockets for now though fingers crossed Christine is ok with the MTX part 2 today.

Glad you son had a good birthday E and hope Dan has a good day today, shame the weather so bad again everywhere but the railway musuem well worth a visit.

Karen hope you not too sore after yesterday and can have an easier day. Yes was back at work yesterday which was a bit of a shock to the system but off now till my usual Sunday. hugs to you all there just now. ((( ))) Not sure if it is the lappie or FB but having trouble staying logged on to Words there lately as I keep losing my connection.

Coco hope Sadie has a lovely birthday Very Happy and the cake session goes well with lots of giggling and fun for all.

I have my one evening out a month tonight at what we call the "crip club" Laughing from about 6 pm aka the local AC meeting. Really can't be bothered but will grit my teeth and go for my cuppa and biccy there. Dear old Beryl is telling us about her life with St John Ambulance tonight and yes that is often as exciting at it gets but is what I am reduced too. Rolling Eyes

Take care all and will leave spoons and hugs for you all ((( )))
Chris xx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:04 am

Oh Chris I never go out nowadays. I keep feeling that life is passing me by. IF is not pain it is babysitting issues. Hope you enjoy it though.

Anyway they arrived in York at 9 and are coming home eatlier than planned on the 14.19 train as Dan has had enough now. Still no pressies have arrived : (

Glad its over for now Tink.

Enjoy icing the cake Coco and save a slice for us all....

E x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:11 am

Afternoon all

Barbara, all done and dusted now and thank you for carrying me. How long do you have to wait for the results.

Chris, I am having the same problems as you with the words. Become a very long and slow proccess it keeps coming up facebook not responding and tings like that. It drives me round the twist. But I shall not give in.

Coco, I knew I would get it wrong. And what a day to have a b/day on. Glad that your daughter is still having fun though.

I finally got to the hossy for my x-rays so shall just wait and see what they say now. It would be lovely if they said that I should not go back for Physio, he was really a horrible man.

E, glad that you managed a break for a while. Hope that you have rested up while your son and OH have been out.

Christine, I do hope everything is ok with you. Havent heard from you recently. Hopeing that doesn't mean that you are having problems with the new meds.

See you all later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:34 am

Hi all
Karen I have to ring my gp in a week...not looking forwards I must say....
Poor you and that Physio, I know its hard but if you dont like him you can ask for another....some can be so rough...I really do wish you well with the results..
Chris Im the same when it comes to going out, I did start a painting group but only went twice....I felt like the odd one out....silly really..I hope the biscuits are good at least....and at least you did join, we have a meeting nearby but I am honestly scared of going...dont know why...I think its part admitting what I have..if that makes sense
Elizabeth I hope OH and your son have had a good day at the museum do love them especially the ones in York...dont think I could get round um now
Coco I hope the cakes are all made and you have your feet up
Christine I am thinking about you and hope the meds are going well.
I will see you all later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:38 am

Lol Tink we posted at the same time and I lost my message. I was saying I missed Karen was having an x ray and hope it is shows the hip is okay.
I'm waiting for them to come home. I'm using the time to source a holiday. WAs hoping on Disneyland Paris but Dan said he didn't want to go because of the music! might need to look for somewhere very quiet.

E
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:36 am

evening all, im so so sorry, i just realised i have been logged on all day, you must all think ive been ignoring you all, i havent honest Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

cakes came out ok, just done tea, sausage mash and beans now sat and im exausted but she enjoyed, been such a shame about the weather as it stopped us doing anything.

i hope your all ok, sorry karen i missed the xray post also Embarassed hope your ok xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:47 am

Evening all
Elizabeth Im sorry I pinched your post... Wink I do hope you find a nice quiet holiday...just what I could do with Very Happy
Coco dont worry I am always forgetting to logged on and logged off... Embarassed did you enjoy the cake...and may I ask were is mine.. Laughing
My youngest son and his partner have just been...they had there pram delivered here today..so they came to put it together...my goodness things have changed it does everything but change the baby.... Smile it very comfy to push ...there me walking round the living room with it...
Chris I hope tonight is going okish....like I said earlier at least you went I chickened out of going to ours...
Karen I hope you are all rested and not in to much pain
Christine hope the meds are doing there job with know side effects..
Right I will say goodnight...my GD wants me to play.. Shocked at this time Laughing
Sleep well everyone xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:06 am

Evening all

This is the third time I have had to type this. First I forgot to log in and last time....I really dont know. So I shall leave what I wanted to say for another time, just to say still in lots of pain. And now down the left arm.

I do hope you have all had a good day. Coco, can I have a peice of cake too. Glad your daughter had a good day.

See you all later
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:11 am

Hello everyone thanks for looking out for me.
I can smell those cakes coco,..Karen still not read back very far but that physio will do you good in the end. ..& clever you to remember it was my meth day...I cant remember my name some days lately, got too much running through my head.
Barbara its lovely of you to be thinking of me when you are off for scans yourself.
Elizabeth you sound busy, birthdays and railway visits.
Chris ..hope the meeting goes well.

I have just taken the 3rd tab for the day....so far so good.
Daughter has been to the midwife and baby is 2/5ths engaged. She is thrilled!...but still a good few weeks left to go.
After a busy jubilee weekend then sorting the spare room, defrosting the fridge and getting a kindle....I keep flitting from thing to thing...keep doing Karens trick and forgetting to log in...or sometimes cocos trick and stay logged on. I apologise for no set pattern to my posts I have the concentration span of a goldfish at present.

Be good
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:35 am

just a quick goodnight

Good to know you are doing Ok Christine and coping with all the business as well as the new meds.

Karen glad you got the xrays and hope they are not a worry. At least that is done. I have replied on the rant page, you hang in there. Hugs to you and Tony ((( )))

Glad Sadie had a good day coco and E I hope Dan was not too wired after his day out to sleep tonight.

Barbara, it is not so much not going anywhere, I am after all free to do as I like, it is the not having friends or family here at all to go anywhere with that is the real issue I guess. Though lack of funds and never having a spare spoon doesn't help. The AC meeting went as always but at least I got out and made an effort.

Sleep well all
((( )))
Chris x
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:49 pm

Morning all, boy its bad out there, hope your all ok. not slept a wink. hope you all faired better xx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:21 pm

Morning all

Coco, the weather here is awful as well, really high winds. So...I wont be going out today.

And I am sorry that you've had a sleepless night. I do hope that maybe you can catch up on some sleep through the day.

Hope everyone else slept okish. I did my usual at the mo, waking up on the hour.

Everyone take it really easy today with that rotten weather out there, I dont wont to hear that any of you have been blown away.

See you all later, and have a good one.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:06 pm

Chris he was wired. But I'm used to that.

Right today the whirlwind family are supposed to b visiting. OH is unwell and gone back to bed so I'm HOPING he will tell whirlwind family he's unwell and not up to a visit (they are his friends and I have to watch the 2 children,1 who never listens to me and tries it on all the time while the parents leave it all to me). It will be in and out of the rainy garden ,muddy shoes on the rampoline despite me asking for shoes off, I will have to watch who does what!

Someone save me!

Great to see you Christine.

Coco I saw the pic of the lovely cakes. I hope you weren't too pooped.

E x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:16 pm

morning all

Had trouble logging on here today to post. Sorry you had a bad night Coco hope the day improves.

Hi karen yes it is a bit grim here too but I have to go to town. Broke my glasses at work last week and have had to get a replacement as have been struggling to remember to keep my only other pair with me at all times they are never where I need them to be. Rolling Eyes Even the cheapest from B**ts has cost me more than 2 days pay so not happy but they are ready to collect I gather.

oh dear E sounds like you have your work cut out today so will send courage and spoons your way too and hope they maybe cancel to another day.

take care all.
Chris x
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:34 pm

Hi all,

Well Chris, you be careful and dont get yourself blown away. And E my thoughts are with you, I'm afraid I dont have patience with parents like that. You shouldn't have to be looking out for their children. If they do come, I think you will be needing a lay down. Take care E.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:52 pm

Afternoon all
sorry Im late but yesterday and this morning my back is chronic.....Im quite good with pain but I have struggled for months with it...anyway ask GP for stronger or slow release meds and all he would do is up the gabapentin....this medication is awful on the brain...but he wouldn't budge so not sure were I go from here
Karen Im so sorry you have had all that pain since the physio...it just not fair is it....I hope it eases very soon
Elizabeth i hope the visitors keep away...its awful when they dont checked the children
Coco the weather here is raining but know wind....I did see it on the news its awful for this time of the year
Chris Im glad you are off work today...how did the meeting go...sorry if you have said...my head is all over the place. Shocked
Christine not many weeks to go now before your a Grandma....she will soon be in your arms... Very Happy
See you all later xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:36 am

Hi Barbara

I am so sorry that you are suffering so. And all your gp has done increasing your gabapentin. You know I was on that and had to come off, I hated it. I just dont know how you cope on it with the girls as well. It really did my head in. I think I only worked on auto pilot not remembering what I had just been told.

You take things really easy and let everyone else run around for you for a change.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:27 am

Hi Karen
You are right its an awful drug, I have been on and off it for 2 years..its the only thing that works on the sciatic pain coming from my back...but my brain is mush, I stop taking now and then but the pain is unbearable...I wonder if its a cheap drug and thats why he doesn't want to change it....I just want something to take the edge off the pain,,,that will do
Sorry Im moaning I know you and Tony are suffering...I do wish I had a magic wand for us all...
See you later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:54 am

sorry not been about much today, cant do more than a few minutes on the comp, im shattered and eyes are rubbish, just want to wish you all a good night , i will catch up tomorrow xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:12 am

Sorry to be so short here but the lappie definatey on it's way out I fear and am struggling to stay on line for fear of another crash dump which is hard to get back from.

Hang in there, hugs to you all just now. ((( )))

must hit send before it overheats again.
love and gentle hugs
Chris xxx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:21 am

evening all
Aww Chris it drives you mad when they keep crashing, mine is behaving at the min...but it does get very hot..I hope you are having a decent evening....there ain't much on the telly....and have you eaten Smile
Coco you rest those eyes.....and have a goodish evening
Karen I hope you are not in to much pain..I know you said it had gone down your arm....
I do hope that you all sleep wellish...I will see you all tomorrow night xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:50 am

Evening all

Coco, you go rest up and I am hoping that you have a better night tonight. Take some of your extra meds to help.

Barbara, have you started taking the extra dose yet. I do know when I went to my doctor, she told me that the patches I am on now are expensive. So, maybe you are right. But she did say they did it in tablet form. Apparently patches dont suit a lot of people.

Chris, sorry about your lappy. Tony asked, do you use something underneath the lappy ie something that can vent the air. He said it is a shame we dont live nearer together as he does repair and build computers.

E and Christine, hope you are both coping with things.

I hope that you all have a good night, even if it means extra meds to help you all on the way.

I am going now, I am going to watch N.C.I.S, one of the only programmes on telly I do like watching.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:52 am

A quicky,

Barbara, is yours a lappy, if so, as I suggested to Chris use something underneath so its vented.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next