ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
tinkerbell
pottydotty
KAZ59
7 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 21 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  KAZ59 Sun May 06, 2012 7:51 pm

Hi Coco

I think you and Tony should compare notes with each other. Because he is so much like you on sleeping. They have tryed everything and he is still awake till all hours. And as with you when the pain doesn't want to settle he will not properly sleep for days and days. And the other problem with Tony is, when he does finally get to sleep, the drugs that he's on put him into such a deep sleep it is very very hard to wake him up.

Oh the joys of life eh.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sun May 06, 2012 8:30 pm

just cant win with arther can we Mad , last time i asked my dr if he had anything else i could try he surgested i talk to a zoo vet as there is nothing in human medicine that will knock me out lol, i think he was trying to save me from the shotgun id asked for hahahaha

my oldest daughter is the same, the last op she had they said she would be asleep before she got to 8 (counting down from 10) she counted down to 1 three times and talked to the anisatist untill half way down the second syringe full of sleeping meds, he was shocked Shocked and said hed never seen an adult manage that never mind a child, lol, when they give you stuff to come round they expect you to come round after they have got you to the recovery room, she was yapping away as they wheeled her out of theatre, she is so like me sleeps 4-5 hrs on a good night.

other one loves her bed and would happily stay there for ever lol,

its no fun though, it must drive tony mad poor bugger

kettle is on xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun May 06, 2012 8:44 pm

morning all
It seems you have all had a rough night again....there is nothing worse than not sleeping ...oops telling you what you already know.. Embarassed I didnt do to bad apart from the constant dreaming.... Shocked its horrible...
Tonight I will come round to each and everyone of you with a rubber mallet.....
The sun is shinning here but tis very cold.....just one GD here at the min....the trouble is she doesn't want to come out...and we cant leave her in on her own....so I can see an argument on the horizon..
I will grab a coffee and sit and have a ponder.....I do love to ponder....
See you all later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sun May 06, 2012 8:47 pm

morning tinks, i love pondering too,

i hope you manage to get out today without any arguments. i hope you have a good day,

can you make mine a large mallet please Very Happy xxxx

pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun May 06, 2012 8:49 pm

Hi Coco

Yep, Tony the same. And when he went to The hopsital for his two week of lectures before his op, when they saw the dosage of Oxycontin he took, they reckoned if they gave it to a horse would knock the horse out.

And I must admit, simple pain killers, paracetamol etc dont do anything for me, never have I've always neede stronger stuff. And when I am meant to be under on the table(op) I to am awake well before anyone else. I suppose there are pro's and cons

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun May 06, 2012 8:53 pm

Morning Barbara

You crept in there, and I agree, there's nothing like a good ponder. And make mine a good old metal heavy one please. Those dreams are really getting to you aren't they.

Have a good day in what ever you all decide to do.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Sun May 06, 2012 10:18 pm

I have learnt over the years that nothing helps you sleep. I have had bad spells like you, looking at the clock every hour, mind churning things over and over, pain making it impossible to get comfortable. I keep thinking I'm tired I'll go off to sleep soon but it never happened or happened very early morning an hour or so before you had to get up.

I sleep okay now with the odd bad night due to pain. I thinl it is just the way it is and nothing will help.

I fancy an egg, fried bread and bacon sarnie so going to dust down the frying pan.

Oh I've been all on my own this weekend so OH can have a time away.He has sent me lovely texts so he does miss me! Shocked

Elizabeth x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun May 06, 2012 11:36 pm

Hi Elizabeth

Now thats nice to know isnt it. That at the end of the day they do care and do miss us. Anyway, how are things with you, have the kids been good for you?? I hope so.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon May 07, 2012 12:05 am

Afternoon all
Elizabeth how kind is that...my PH went to America a few years ago and not a word....and it was valentines.... Crying or Very sad men eh..but he does make up for it in others ways.... Smile
Karen yeah the dreams are awful they are so real and I wake up in tears sometimes....because they are so sad...but it goes from one to another....one of the things is I am always lost...and my phone wont work and I dont have any money....Im scared just typing this... affraid
Coco Im sorry you dont sleep well...must say I usually do....on and off....now anaesthetic knocks me out before I get to two.... Laughing
we have just had a look at a nearby carboot sale....but has usual they were packing up when we go there.....but I bought a lovely old jug....20pence...just the right size for some flowers I have....
Right I will just have a cuppa and see you all later xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon May 07, 2012 12:32 am

Hi Barbara

These dreams you keep having. Have you mentioned them to your doctor. Just thought it might be worth a mention.

Glad you did manage to get out. Weather down here s horrible. Not going out weather.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Mon May 07, 2012 3:40 am

Hi all

Apologies for being AWOL. Been a rough few days with some mega pondering going on and a few bruises. Bless you all for the support and hugs and for sticking with me on all this. I did see the pocket duty wishes and hugs but haven't read back much today as just in from work. Have the Bank Holiday off tomorrow so will hopefully read back and catch up on all your news tomorrow. Hope those having bad nights have a better one tonight.
take care and a big THANKS. Hugs right back at you all.
love
Chris xx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon May 07, 2012 3:47 am

evening
Its still a lovely day here , there was no mention of it on the weather....
Our son and his partner have just been...the baby was kicking away..bless she said she is like that all day then around 10 in the evening she goes quiet...so they are hoping that is the feeding pattern and she will be asleep by 10.....I am sat there thinking yeah.... till 2 Smile she already has a little girl she is 7 and very good...and looking forward to her little sister
Right I will make a cuppa anyone else want one...
See you all later xxxx
Chris sorry I didnt see you there come and put your feet up and I will make you a cuppa...then we can ponder together...xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon May 07, 2012 5:35 am

Hi Chris

Lovely to see you back. I hope that your time out has helped you somewhat. But dont forget, we all care and worry about you so if you need any of us you know we would love to help you any way we can. To let you know you have made my day deeing that you are posting again.

Barbara, I think your daughter in law has forgotten how much a baby does the total opposite of you expect. It will come back to her quick enough. Have a good evening Barbara.

Coco, hope you're behaving yourself and taking things nice a slow.

Everyone else, hope you have had a good day.

karen xx Smile

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon May 07, 2012 5:40 am

you are right Karen she has forgot....7 years is a long time between babies
If anyone is watching the voice....David with the curly hair he is one of Dannys...he live 2 miles away from me...come on Dave... Laughing
Right I think I will sau goodnight...my GD wants the comp...and Chris Karen is right we all are about you and one another
Have a good night everyone sleep wellish xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Mon May 07, 2012 5:45 am

it is lovely to see everyone posting, welcome back chris we are all here for you xx

i hope everyone has a good evening, i have been baking cakes so will leave some here for you all. i have 7yrs between my son and oldest daughter, it was like starting all over again for the first time,

Has E been in , i will have to read back again and christene, sorry brain fog at the moment,

kettle is on xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Mon May 07, 2012 5:45 am

hi tinksm nite tinks Very Happy xxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon May 07, 2012 5:50 am

Hi Coco

How are you, hope you are resting. I noticed the cake on FB, wow, that looks good, and chocolate. Naughty but nice.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Mon May 07, 2012 5:56 am

hi karen, we did a few cakes, id promised my son one as we didnt get chance last week for his birthday with him getting the flat. so went mad lol, got to rest now as feet given in and agony, so yes im resting lol, i hope you are ok today xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon May 07, 2012 5:59 am

COCO, GO AND REST then I will not need to shout any more lol

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon May 07, 2012 6:06 am

Coco

Hope you realise I was just playing around. Sorry.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Mon May 07, 2012 6:11 am

pmsl Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing @ karen im resting im resting Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing xxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon May 07, 2012 6:25 am

Evening all

Popping in to say a good night to you all. Coco, I am glad that you are finally resting. Maybe you might even get a couple of hours tonight. I do hope so.

Hope you all have a good night sleep and shall see you all tomorrow.

Sweet dreams

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Mon May 07, 2012 6:31 am

good night karen i hope you and tony manage a good sleep, luv to you all. xxxx

im going to cook me feet in the bath for a bit, just in case i dont get back on, i wish you all a desent nights sleep xxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon May 07, 2012 7:14 pm

morning all
The sun is shinning but its says we are in for a windy rainy day...we shall see
There is an antiques fair on just up the rd from us.....so we are going there...they have wheelchairs at the door, so I will give it a go.... trouble is it gets so busy, so if we cant get round with the chair will have to give up on it.
I had a good sleep last night.. the dreams were still there but not has bad...fingers crossed for tonight..
I hope everyone else slept wellish....and have a goodish day......I will see you all later xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon May 07, 2012 7:26 pm

Morning all

Barbara, glad your dreams were not to bad, lets hope they are on the way out now. Both me and Tony had a lousy night. We both managed to get a little sleep from 5.30 this morning. But on the good side, when I put my lap top on I saw our young neigbours, had their daughter this morning, and what a beauty she is. She was 11 days overdue.

Enjoy yourselves at the antique fair Barbara, I love fgoing to them too. At the moment, it is not raining but very overcast, so, keep fingers crossed.

Have a good day every in what ever you do.

karen xx Smile
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next