ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
tinkerbell
pottydotty
KAZ59
7 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 36 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  tinkerbell Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:03 am

Karen Im sorry about the pic it wouldn't come any bigger I took it on the webcam off my lappy.....
Its awful what they have done, Hayley has had a real knock back, but hopefully they will see reason....but please try not to worry it will get sorted...give her a big hug from me..((((())))
Christine..you have put such hard work in at school, and I am glad you enjoyed it all ...I am putting buntings up tomorrow...I do like the Queen and the younger Royals its the ones in between...now you have a good weekend
Chris I do hope you are okish...and had a good poach...have a goodish evening
Coco hope you are getting some rest now ...me thinks we need another holiday to get over this one.. Laughing
Elizabeth...hope you are having a goodsih evening
I will see you all tomorrow sleep well everyone xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:20 am

Just a quicky to say good night to you all.

Chris and E, my lappy wont let me play words at the mo, I've tryed and tryed but it doesn't want to know. Shall try again tomorrow.

Hope you all have a good night and shall see you tomorrow.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:56 pm

Coffee Room - Page 36 582099_113840072086054_971240711_n

Good morning peeps, i hope everyone managed some sleep last night, it is wet and windy outside today so i wont be going far. Oldest daughter has just gone to work, im hoping she manages a good day, her boss is awful, she is looking for work else where but nothin has come up yet. can barley walk today but i will get mobile,

kettle is ok for a cuppa if you want one when you pop in, i do hope you all have a good day and rest as much as you can xxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:10 pm

Morning Coco

Sorry you are having problems getting mobile today. But just for once give in to it for a bit and just veg out.

Last night we had some lovely thunder storms, I love them. And this morning it is just rain rain and more rain.

Hope everyone had a good night and have fun in what ever you do today.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:28 pm

Morning all
Yip rain here...have you noticed how it waits till the kids are off school....
Coco I do hope today isn't to bad for your daughter...there is nothing worse than having a bad manger or a job you dont like....and you rest your feet
Karen...I am terrified of thunder...it came from my mum and auntie..they went through the war listening to bombs dropping....and they passed it on to me...its the lightening really that scare me the most....always think it may hit my house... affraid
I hope that Chris is doing okish I am thinking about you
Elizabeth I hope you are getting there
Christine....you to and enjoy the half term
Today is the boat pageant along the themes I am looking forward to it...wish I could be there
will see you all later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:58 pm

Coffee Room - Page 36 Flags_11
Heres mi flags OH was muttering because he had to put them out in the rain
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:17 pm

lovin the flags Barbara Very Happy

Sorry I didn't get in yesterday. Coco lovely to hear all about your hol. Just a pity there is always some payback tho' but glad you enjoyed it.
Karen so sorry re Hayley ((( ))) what a blow and unexpected! but hope you can appeal or something? Is it all down to cost cutting again!!! Mad Do hope it can be sorted.
Bit of a long and rough night here, those damn boxes well and truely open again and now I wait for weeks again. Sad

Such a shame tis bucketing down everywhere. Did so want it fine for the boats down the Thames. The local hog roast and fun day here will be a wash out I haven't the energy to even go and peek which I had wanted too.

Try and enjoy your day folks.
God bless our dear Queen.
Chris xxx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:10 pm

Hi Chris

I know you are having a rough time at the mo, with the boxes open and all. Dont forget you can let it all out on here where we will all try and help you. Better out than in as they say. And as you said, you have weeks to wait for your next appointment.

Or, you can e-mail one of us and put it all down on the lappy. Anything to help you try and seel some of those boxes of yours.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:30 pm

bless you Karen

Silly aint it but my sis texted earlier to say she has got a spot in London to see the boats and I am so shattered I just burst into tears and you know I just don't DO tears. I am sooooo jealous, we were there with mum and Dad for the silver jubilee and I would have so loved to there today or Tuesday.

Anyway I've got me England shirt on and will watch it on the telly Very Happy Very Happy

Coffee Room - Page 36 Vlag_engelandCoffee Room - Page 36 Vlag_engelandCoffee Room - Page 36 Vlag_engeland

Hope you all hanging in there and have jubilee cake There has to be cake Very Happy
jubilee hugs ((( )))
Chris xx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:00 am

Hi Chris...I am so sorry you are feeling so down,like Karen say we are here to listen, please get it all out even if you have to write it down, my mum used to say dont bottle things up.....(((((())))
Karen I do hope that Haley is feeling less confused about things...bless her...
The weather here is wet and they have organised a street party not far from us...I do feel for the people that have gone to the trouble...and the little ones.
I will see you all later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:45 am

chris im sorry your feeling so low honey, tears are natural, it can be bloody had and frustrating dealing with everything, especially when having to miss out on things we'd really like to do, if we were nearer we'd have a party to top all parties, im gona have a go at making some cup cakes later if im up to it i will make you all a jubilee one to enjoy with a drink tomorrow.

sending you strength and kind wishes

karen i hope your all holding up despite the rotten news for hayley,

barbara hows you today, coping ok i hope after your travels,

E and christine i hope your both muddling along and things aint to hard on you both,

kettle is on if anyone is about xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:46 am

Afternoon everyone

I have done absolutely nothing today. I feel so quilty. I cant win with myself.

Chris, have you been watching all the things going on on the telly. We dont, we are not very patriotic I'm afraid. And our road looks the same as usual, no flags from what I see out of the window. Anyway dont forget what I said will you.

Coco, you have fun in making those cup cakes. I cant even be bothered to get up at the mo. Yes, I am feeling ashamed.

Hope you all are enjoying yourselves in whatever you are doing.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:26 am

Hi all
Coco I would love a cuppa...next door has brought us some jubilee cake from a party they went to...they are so lovely to think of us
Karen you and me both I haven't moved...well hardly...lets nots feel guilty...Im sure the queen doesn't she hasn't done much today... Laughing must say I have been watching it on the telly...did you see the pic of my flags..there's only two of us in the rd with them up
Chris dont forget you know were we are.....
See you all later just having mi cake..... Very Happy
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:27 am

Hi all

What a shame the weather has been so grotty for all the parties out there. Especially after all lovely weather we had lately. Karen don't worry love I have done nothing today either. ((( ))) Do hope Tony is starting to feel a little better these days? Yes watched the telly and loved seeing all the little boats those poor chaps who had to row all the way. Shocked When I lived in Cheshire we were right near all the canals and the famous Anderton lock. Lovely to see the barges again. Do hope you are ok I still can't believe they have let Hayley down after all she has been through and not sure what happens now? Just hope there is something you can do.

Coco hope you and Barbara are recovering from the excess of your hols and enjoying some family time. Yes please Coco cup cakes would be good Very Happy
At least it not gardening weather E so don't worry about the weeds out there. Hope the children not keeping you too busy and OH is helping out.

Try and rest up this evening guys and hope we get a bit of sunshine tomorrow.

hugs ((( ))
Chris xx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:42 am

well so far today i have achieved,,,,,,,,,,,,,2 loads of washing, just gona have a bath and change me p'js yep im still in pj's Embarassed will then do a few cup cakes, girls will do most of it i will just supervise Very Happy so please please dont feel guilty everyone, there is nowt wrong with a chill out day, we need it some times,

heres your cuppa s
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:00 am

evening all xxxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:02 am

Evening all

A bit later than normal. I spilt coke over my lappy, oh I nearly cryed. But Tony has dryed it out and finally back and working again.

Hope you have all enjoyed your day. I have been so bored. So, theres my penance for feeling so lazy today.

Have a good nights sleep everyone and I shall see you all tomorrow. And tomorrow I shall be up and doing stuff, there's plenty to do.

Night night
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:36 pm

Morning all
Well no sleep for me last night.....I came down stairs around 3...went back couldn't sleep but couldn't face going and coming on the stairs......oh well today is another day... Very Happy I have 2 GDs in bed...not sure what time they will get up.....
I will put the kettle on for you all...and get breaky ready...just put your orders in...and guess what some beggar has pinched one of my flags... Sad
I will see you later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:05 pm

Morning all

Barbara, not sleeping at all, not good. Was it because of pain or worries or both. I know how you must be feeling so I do hope you manage to get a nap later on. And someone pinching one of your flag's. Well, it just amazes me what people will take nowaday.s

Hope everyone else managed a decent night, I did.

Well, because it's monday and the schools are off, of course they reckon rain for all this week. Just what are we to do with the kids. There's only so much we can isn't there.

Hope you all have a good day in whatever you are doing. But, I bet it will have to be in-side.

See you all later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:21 pm

Morning all

Barbara sorry you had a bad night, hope you can rest up a bit today and how dare someone pinch a flag!! Evil or Very Mad

Karen hope the lappie is ok now, mine is definately on it's last legs and I know how I would feel to be without it. Sad Hope you are all hanging in there and that Hayley coping just now. ((( )))

It is actually dry out there at the moment so I should go do some shopping but can't really be bothered. I have lost track of what day it is at the moment! Rolling Eyes

Will leave the kettle on. Hope the feet recovering Coco and that E has some help with the children today.
take care
Chris xx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:35 am

Afternoon all
Karen the weather is good here today, but guess what the rest of the week is forecast rain...my poor niece has saved all year to go away with her partner and son to north Wales on an holiday camp...I do hope it doesn't rain.
I hope that you get something sorted for Hayley next week, and your xrays.
Chris you must go food shopping....I do know what you mean about missing the jubilee, I would love to have been there...and when you see the people that have made it, well it make you feel worse......my brother when he was alive..used to travel far and wide to see celebrations I only wished I had joined him ....he nearly got run over once by the Queens car...he was on the pavement but got pushed off... Laughing
Gosh Im rambling.....hope everyone are having a goodish day..see you later..
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:23 am

I felt sad I couldn't be there too Chris. It is part of history. My Niece work ata posh restaurant along the Thames and was told on the day she had got plum seats for her Mum and Niece but I didn't like to ask. It would have meant avoiding crowds and having a seat to watch so would have been ideal.

E x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:16 am

Evening all
Elizabeth what a shame you didnt go, I am just watching the concert, its such a shame that the duke of Edinburgh has had to go into hospital, but there you go he is 91.....
I do like Gary Barlow and I hope its a big success for him...
Shall see you all tomorrow...sleep well everyone xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:58 pm

Morning to one and all

Hoping that you all had a good night sleep. It is so silly, I know the girls are off so I can lay in, but I am still up early.

Coco, I hope that today you are feeling a bit better and sending you big gentle hugs.

Barbara, did you have a good night after not sleeping the night before. I am hoping so. And hope that your painful hips are being kicked into place with the meds.

Chris, I still cant believe yesterday, 135, the straight after another one. I am being to generous(lol) but dont worry it does not put me off, I still love the game although I am being slaughtered. Hope you are getting plenty of rest.

E, How are things going with you. I hope that they are improving for you. You dont deserve having all your probs thrown on you. And being in so much pain as well. It's just not fair.

Christine, how are the meds going. Hoping they are still ok for you and not giving you bad side effects still.

I think at the moment everyone here needs big gentle hugs so here we go (((((((((((()))))))))))))) I shall pop in later with more and find some spoons for you all.

See you later and have a good day in whatever you are doing.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:18 pm

Morning Karen,

i hope you and yours are all ok today, i hope everyone else is ok and managing to muddle along. i have a couple of hours of paperwork to go through today, its gona be fun as im so tired (my own fault as next door dragged me round theres for a bit last night, they were having a party) i came home around 9.30 so not late but exhausted non the less, still it was nice to be asked.

what ever your all up to today i hope its a good day for you. xxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next