ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
pottydotty
tinkerbell
Cstars
7 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 20 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  tinkerbell Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:56 am

Evening all
Christine..we will have to compare notes your poor daughter... bless...our DIL didnt have an hard labour at all...she was in no pain after the epidural..but her contractions stopped...thats why we there all night...I only did 12 hours but my son and Dil did 24 hours in the delivery room....at the end when they told her to push it was 20mins...
They rang us today to say did we want to go round...so we took them some food and pressies
They are coming here tomorrow
Sorry everyone...I am sure after a few days I will be talking about others things. Embarassed Laughing
I hope you all sleep well..I will see you in the morning...xxxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:07 pm

Good morning peeps. Hope your all ok, how are those babbies doing . Kettle is on for you. I got a busy day. Its monday again. Have a good day xx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:50 pm

Morning all

Hope you all have had or having a good sleep. I went to bed at 5.30pm and slep through till 6 this morning. Got a dikky tummy so still feeling a bit yuk.

As Coco asked...how are those babies. And for that matter, how are your mums doing.

I think it is lovely that this forum is still quite new and we've had two babies being born. Lovely.

Anyway, dont know what I'm up to today. Would really like to go back to bed, but musn't. What are you lot up to today. Sun keeps popping out, so fingers crossed.

And Coco, I will have a cuppa please. How are you doing??

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:10 pm

Morning all
Karen you must have needed that sleep..it will do you good to catch up....
Coco dont overdo things....all though busy is good sometimes..
Im still waiting for summer to come back....I am having my hair cut at 1..and it does need it...cant believe how much it has grown....
Can I mention the baby....sorry if Im going on..it will wear off in a couple of weeks.. Laughing she has slept through again..how do they have babies that do that...mine didnt..
ooh the sun has just come out...I will see you later have a goodish day xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:42 am

Sorry didn't realise I'd been away so long. I am really tired, late nights (3.30 last night) and then feeling wiped out in the middle of the day. My Son was sick again today! He helped himself to too many crumpets and I know that can't have helped but started coughing and it all came back up again!

I've been watching the olympics but not taking it in like I should.

Congratulations Barbara she is lovely!

Elizabeth x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:55 am

Evening all
Elizabeth...you have so much to deal with...I hope the tiredness ease up very soon....and hoping your son is feeling less queasy...and thankyou she is lovely...cant believe she is here.. Very Happy
I hope everyone has had a decent day...and that you all sleep wellish
Will see you in the morning xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:26 am

Evening all

I hope you all have had a goodish day. E, sorry to hear that the tiredness has returned. And that your son is still be sick. Poor lad.

Barbara, I just wanted to say...dont worry about talking about your new GD, you talk all you want to. I for one enjoy hearing all about it, that goes for you too Christine.

I have been sleeping again today. Do you think I have caught up yet, I do hope so.

Everyone have a good evening and shall see you tomorrow. Sleep well.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:35 pm

Morning all
I have just typed loads and my internet went off...bugger
I was asking how everyone was
And Karen I bet the meds are making you tired has well...hope you managed some sleep last night
Sorry I cant type it all again...just in case it goes again
Going to see Niamh...today...she had to have blood test yesterday on top of her heel about an inch and a half...she has bruising that has been coming out since birth... my son said she was screaming away bless ...3 lots of blood...
I hope you all have a goodish day...it is very warm here but cloudy
Will see you all later Very Happy
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:03 pm

Morning all

Barbara, I didn't get any sleep last night. I think maybe I had to much over the last couple of days. You just cant win can you.

Poor little girl, I always hated having to my babies cry when something had been done to them. The things we have to endure eh.

Barbara, did yo have a good night sleep. I hope so. The other problem is that my elbow is giving me loads of pain at the mo. You know what it's like when you bang your elbow, well at the mo I have that but continuous.

Today does not look to good out there. Lets just hope it stays fine. It would be lovely to see some of that yellow thing that used to be in the sky, but hey, fingers crossed.

Have a good day in what you are up to.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:04 pm

morning again
Karen I did sleep well thanks....I was wondering have you been tested for Fibro...that causes pain in elbows and others places...so I was told at the hospital
I have just got a letter to see someone about my hand...honestly I only mentioned it to the doc...so that will be an hip man...a back women..and now someone for my hand... Surprised for goodness sake..
My Dil has rang to say the bruising is going worse...I have tried to reassure her..but she is worried bless....they are checking her blood for clotting...
It is pouring down here...like you say were has the round yellow thing gone
See you all later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:08 pm

Good morning. I had to get up nice and early to get my Son ready for a trip(despite him not switching off to sleep until gone 2). He's not had a bath or shower for 3 weeks due to being so unwell so I couldn't send him smelly and greasy so showered him. He's all peachy this morning. I'm just hoping he isn't going to be coughing and sick! That is if they get to the coach in time as they left late- I thought it was a 9.30 pick up but it is 9. It also depends on the traffic as the roads can be so busy round here.

Sorry you are so tired Karen. It does make life difficult doesn't it? At least it is holidays but obviously you still need to get things done.

I hope the bruising is just from the birth Tink? But blood tests have be done and I hated seeing my babies cry! Still it is a good sign she is making a lot of noise.

I saw about Tommy's jaundice. I hope he is recovering.

Well the others are going swimming later. Lucy still cannot swim.She had that bad stomach for so long and it put her off going to the pool but is so much better now. I' relieved they are getting some exercise!

Okay I'm a bit wishy washy after my lack of sleep and early start but can catch up later.

Take care all
Elizabeth xxxxx

phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:39 pm

Morning all

E, lovely to see you. Sorry that you didn't have a good night and hope that you can get a sleep lster. I shall also keep my fingers crossed that you're boy has a good time and no sickness.

It's not very nice down here today. What has happened to summer, I really would like it back now. Need that lovely warmth on my bones.

Hope you all have a lovely day in whatever you have planned. And shall see you all later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:56 pm

Morning all
Elizabeth..your poor son he has had a bad time..bless...I do hope he catches the bus...and has a really good time
Karen...its not too bad here the sun is trying....I hope you managed some sleep...it was very warm here last night..but I did quite well..
Little Niamh came to visit last night.. she had one eye open...we could not get a pic....would you believe she is sleeping through...I wish mine had done that..her hand is all bruised with them taking blood...they tried her heel then her hand poor thing.
Has anyone seen Christine about...I hope little Tommy is thriving.... Smile
Today not sure what Im up too....could do with being whisked away to a nice hotel...somewhere near the sea...I will grab a cuppa and see you all later ...hope you have a goodish day xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:29 am

Evening all

Hope you all have had a good day. And does anyone know if Coco and Christine are ok. Haven't seen them recently.

Barbara, regarding being taken away to a hotel... you and me both. We can dream cant we.???

I am going to watch the last episode of "Eureka" in a mo. If I am not back on.. have a good night all of you and hope you do manage to get some sleep. If it's the same as down here, very sticky and humid. So, if it is good luck.

I shall see you tomorrow.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:20 am

Evening all
Karen shall we booked a nice hotel...and go and be pampered... Very Happy
Christine I hope Tommy is doing ok...just worried because I havent heard off you.
Chris I hope work wasn't too bad for you...duvet day tomorrow
Coco I hope you are relaxing...
Elizabeth....I do hope your son had a good day on his trip
John are you okish ..I do worry when we dont see people around
Not see little Niamh tonight...having withdrawal symptoms
I will see you all in the morning...sleep well everyone xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:30 pm

Morning all
A lovely sunny one here.... Very Happy so hopefully can sit out ...yesterday next door had a barbecue...and the smoke was bellowing over so we had to come in....
Karen get your bags packed and we will go to that hotel....just a point when do you go away...I would love to visit the forest of Dean....hope the weather holds for you.
I am hoping everyone is okish and you have a goodish day...
See you later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:51 pm

Morning all

Barbara, you get the hotel booked and I shall be there. Oh.. wouldn't that be lovely.

We go friday week. Kim is starting to get very excited now. I will get the suitcases down tomorrow and start putting away some of the things we will need.

It is glorious here. Hope it does stay for the next two weeks. Fingers crossed.

See you all later. Enjoy the sunshine wont you.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:28 pm

Morning all
The sun is shinning again Very Happy
Sorry I didnt get on last night...I was taken out for tea by my son and partner has a thankyou for being there for them at the birth...I didnt need a thankyou...I was thrilled to be there.. Very Happy
Today we are taking my wheelchair...and taking the girls out...not sure were yet...they are still in bed
I hope everyone has a goodish day
See you later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:13 pm

Afternoon everyone

Apologies for being awal this morning. I just cant seem to keep my eyes open. So so tired at the mo.

Hope everyone had a good sleep last night. We have had a wardrobe delivered today and really dont know where to put it for the moment. It's in the kitchen blocking up everything. We really needed this new one, as we have put up with a childs one for years now.

The sun is lovely down here too, so I hope you all have a good day.

See you all later.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:33 am

Afternoon
Karen are you not sleeping or is it this hot weather that is making you tired....I love the sun...but its too hot for me
I hope you can get your wardrobe in place soon, ours leans to one side...I have to keep balancing it. Rolling Eyes
I will hopefully be seeing baby Niamh later....I have got her a little hat with roses on ... Very Happy
Coco hope you are okish
Christine not seen you around hope you and Tommy are well
Elizabeth I am hoping your son is recovered...he has been so poorly
Chris I think today will be a duvet day....you enjoy this nice weather
Right I will make a cuppa an have a long ponder... Smile
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:50 am

Afternoon all

Barbara, I think it is the heat and still trying to do to much. But as you know.. it is very hard to change things.

The wardrobe has been put in the utility room until Tony can put it up. Thr motability scooter id now in the shed along with other bits and bobs.

Barbara, I shall come and have a ponder with you I think. Put the world to rights.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:48 am

Hi Barbara

Where did you and Hubby take the girls today??

Hope you all had a good day with the sunshine. And hope you all get a good night sleep. Shall see you tomorrow.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:58 am

Karen would you believe we ended up shopping...they both had some money burning an hole in there pocket...anyway I had the chair...so I walked and then pushed it...I am shattered..its this warm weather....I did wish for it...so blame me...
Little Niamh has not long left..must say shes a good visitor...slept though again...I have only seen her eyes open twice
I will say goodnight...I hope you get some sleep... and everyone else xxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:05 am

Barbara, kids and money are not often together are they. AS you said the money has to be spent. I find it hard because I am the saver in our family. Not that I often get the chance, all three of mine usually need(they do like that word dont they) to spend anything that comes into this household.

Have a good night, with this heat it is not always easy is it.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:20 pm

Morning
It looks like another hot day.....no not grumbling...honest Very Happy but just a little cooler...
will have 3 GDs here today...cant believe I am saying this after waiting 9 months...it will be the first time they have all been here together..
not sure what we are doing later....
youngest GD bought herself a pair of school shoes yesterday.....the eldest one is keeping her money for bus and train fare...then she can go out with her friends....
I will see you all later
Karen have you done packing... Very Happy
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next