ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
pottydotty
tinkerbell
Cstars
7 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 4 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  KAZ59 Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:29 pm

Hi Barbara

It is so terrible isn't it. They really dont care. I do agree with you when the sun shines it does make such a difference. Even if you are'nt doing anything. To sit in the garden is nice. I hope that is what you intend to do.

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:16 pm

http://www.london2012.com/torch-relay/video/live.html

I'll be on Starbeck High Street just after 2 I'll give you a wave (between Knaresborough and Harrogate) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers

Chris xxx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:25 pm

Hi Chris

I hope you're having a nice relaxing time at the mo. I shall look out for you so dont forget to wave will you.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:36 am

Only just seen this link Chris. I got back from painting about 2.20, did a little bit of housework then came on lappy. Wonder if I missed you.

Sorry Tink and Karen you have confused me. What are the NHS cutting back on? I searched in vain.

E x
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:50 am

Hi all, I did wave Karen. Hope you doing ok today.

How exciting was that. Very Happy Never seen so many people in the High Street and the sun shone. The boss even let them out of work, Shocked and I had taken the day off!!!! Hmmmmm.

AND I even got a high five from one of the muscle men running along side Very Happy

Glad buster has settled in Coco lovely to see the pics. Sorry the kidney scan not so good Barbara and hope they are looking after you?

E they were just saying on the news today that most Health Trusts are so short of money they are delaying or avoiding what they call no urgent ops! That will be me then! Rolling Eyes That is why I have been signed off until I beg. Just more on cost cutting generally so not really new news to all those waiting for replacements. Very sad.

take care all
Chris xx
chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:38 am

Chris ...an high five off a muscle man....what a day you have had Im so glad the weather was good....what I would have given to have seen it go by...the daft thing is the day before we went to llandudno the blinking thing went past there....fancy them letting the works out to see it......he I am all excited for you... Very Happy Very Happy
now put yu feet up....
Hope everyone is having a goodish day...the weather is so lovely ...I fell asleep in the garden the next thing I knew....was Auntie Barbara...you are snoring...the little ones next door...my hubby is cutting the grass and I can hear them telling him.... Laughing oh bless I do love um
See you all later xxxxxx
Sorry Elizabeth I forgot to say it has been on the news most of the day...
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:02 am

Evening all

Chris I patiently sat at my lappy watching out for you. But never saw you. I had it on from before 2pm until about 2.15. But glad you enjoyed it and got a high five a big muscle man. wayhay. As Barbara said hope that you are resting as I am presuming you are back at work tomorrow. At least for only 1 more day then you can have duvet day again. When do you see you'r man again. For your next appointment or have I missed it. I do hope not.

E, sorry I got it wrong as usual, they were cutting back not stopping all together. That will teach me wont it. Hope you enjoyed your painting today. Do you find it relaxing.

Barbara, thats why I wont go in the garden and sit for to long....I snore badly. I couldn't put all my neigbours through that.

Coco, how are you doing. We know Buster has settled in wonderfully, but how are you. ???

Christine, I hope your day has been better. I noticed last night you mentioned about a funeral as well. So yesterday must have been bad for you.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:27 am

Evening all
Karen the children's mum told me, they said auntie Barbara sounded like a bumble bee...just wait till I see them... Laughing Laughing
Chris have you got over the high five yet...you lucky thing....I am watching the match on my own tonight hubby is out...you come round I have a bottle of wine....and apple crumble... Smile
Christine Im sorry to hear you went to a funeral...they are so draining....am I the only one that trys to avoid them...my hubby goes instead... hope you are wellish
Coco I know what you are up to...put buster down and let me have a cuddle... Very Happy
Elizabeth I hope you are still feeling well...that is good to hear
I will see you all tomorrow sleep well xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:18 am

Evening all

Barbara, you sound like a bumble bee, well apparently some nights I sound like a Walrus Embarassed Embarassed .

Anyway. just popping in to say a good night to you all. Hope you all have a good night sleep and shall see you tomorrow.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:36 am

Hi all

Bless you for watching for me Karen, oh I have had good day today. Very Happy Barbara I really was so thrilled to see the torch so close and managed to tag on to some children so I could cheer and whoop with them with me England shirts on. Shameless at my age but I don't care a fig. Very Happy It really was lovely to see our little high street so packed and with two primary schools all out and two pubs open in the sunshine it had to be a success. Very Happy

And England nicked a win tonight and top the group, my cup runneth over. cheers Hope you managed to watch E? Pity it is down to earth with a bump tomorrow at work. We have new temp staff I gather so might have to fight for my work bench as usual. Being part time I do tend to get shunted about where no one else does. Hmmmm!

Sorry to be have been so out of the loop over the weekend but do hope you are all coping? Hope the flare is easing Coco and that buster not taking too much of your energy. Hope you are enjoying the new addition to the family. Sorry you had a funeral Christine and hope the MTX is ok this Thursday for you.

Will try and look in and catch up a bit tomorrow after work.
take care
sleep dust and lump hammers as required.
Chris xxx

chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:59 pm

Morning all, i hope your all coping ok, sorry im a bit out of touch, im full of cold at the moment, i will keep it to myself i promise. im still flaring but its not the worst ive had so coping. have a vist from the army again today. i will be glad when its all finished with.

sadie has finished school now so shes happy, terri is back at school starting her a-levels so there is always something going on here. buster and buddy are getting on fine.

i have a bit of house work then rest as much as i can between visit, whatever your all up to i hope you all have a good day xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:42 pm

Mornign all

Coco, sorry to hear that you have now caught a cold on top of your flare. It never ends does it. I suppose it's because you are run down that you have caught this. And the army again. When will that stop. Well, I hope very soon. You and your son must have had enough now. Let us know how the visit goes on wont you.

To everyone else, I hope you have a good day in whatever you are doing. The sun is very much here. (hopefully to stay) so take care if in the garden. Barbara, falling asleep. I dont know lol. It's the weekly shop for us. Yuk.

See you all later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:49 pm

Morning all
Chris I loved reading your account of the Torch relay....you do remind me of me...whenever there is anything going on I had to be there.....Im so glad you saw it all...shameless...no such thing...life is to short for that... Very Happy hope today is a little easier with the extra crew....if they pinch your work space just glare at um.. Laughing
Coco I do hope that cold eases up soon, summer colds seem to be doing the rounds.....
Karen...like you I dont like supermarkets....good luck with it all...what about shopping on line..my niece has just started this...she says they save a fortune not picking up things they dont really need.....in my case sweet stuff.. Embarassed
Elizabeth ...you have a goodish day
Christine not long now Grandma.. Very Happy
The sun is shinning....so will get in the garden.....just wish I could go for a nice long walk....but there you go...
See you asll later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:09 pm

think i have a mixture of a cold and hayfever, only i could do that hahaha im ok honestly so dont go worrying,

ive managed to upload some of chris's pictures for her, ive put them in a new topic, thought it would be a good idea for us to have somewhere to put our photos then they are easily found later on hope that is ok xxx

kettle is on, im gona try a green tea with lemon, got to cut down on the coffee. anyone want a cuppa whilst im fumbling around in the kitchen xx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:16 am

Hi Coco

What are we going to do with you. I always say tha to my hubby. Seriously, you feel better soon. And yes I would love to join you in a cuppa espectially green tea. I always drink that now, well once or twice a day. It is meant to be very good for you. I shall have my cuppa then go look at the pics. Another good idea on your part.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:38 am

Just a quick one...both GDs are coming tonight...
Coco I will look at the pics later...good for you...I hope that cold isn't ant worse
Karen did you get your shopping done...if so can I come round for tea...just dawned on me the cupboards are bare.. Shocked
See you all later xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:59 am

School trip to chester today

usually a 40min journey.

Took 2 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Storming round following a Roman soldier chanting right left....fast pace and walked miles.

Exhausted is not the word.

Oh and when we sat down for lunch the fire alarm went off..fire engines came and we stood hungry in the street for 20mins.

Night night queen
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:20 am

awww chris thats not what you needed, i hope you manage to rest up tonight and payback is gentle, healing hugs and spoons for you xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:28 am

not sure if i will get back in here later so shall wish you all a very good night, sweet dreams and a better day tomorrow.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:38 am

Evening all
Coco you have a good evening..
Christine what a day you have had...I hope tomorrow is easier
Has anyone seen our Chris....she must be shattered going back to work after such an hectic weekend...so glad she got to see the torch
Karen and Elizabeth hope you are having a goodish evening
Would you believe the weather is changing just in time for my GD going to Shropshire with the school....you couldn't make it up...
I hope that you all sleep wellish see you in the morning xxxxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  chris7 Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:03 am

Hi all

Looked in earlier but the lappie had sticky key syndrome and it was taking minutes to type one word so forgive me I gave up trying to post! So as usual I am here on me tod while you have all logged off.

I kid myself I am almost a functioning human when I have time off work but went wallop after being back in that factory even for one day today. It really does leave me knackered and the bones screaming but not much I can do about it. Sad

Christine sorry it was such a rough day. ((( ))) I remember Chester and its lovey streets and history well, from when I living in Cheshire as a kid. Loved the photos in the new bit Coco has kindly set up. Well done on the letter from the Queen, how good was that. Very Happy

Hey Barbara the torch photo there shows the muscle man who gave me the high five. I know alot of it is a walk or jog but he did the whole day here so must be a fit guy. He can't do every day surely?????!!! Shocked The runners along side are obviously police or some security firm who are ready if there are any nutters about trying to put it out or cause trouble.

Hope the cold soon clears Coco and that the army visit today wasn't too tough. Karen I think you said night night in the photo bit so you really did have a scatty evening with the spilt drink and all. Hope you find some spoons and feel a bit more with it tomorrow.

Had withdrawal symptoms tonight as no football for a day or two all very sad.

Hope you all find some sleep
take care
Chris xx

chris7
chris7
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:17 pm

Coffee Room - Page 4 Flowers-Good-Morning-quotes-greetings-wendys-liza-gm-Good-morningGood-night-my-arena-day-comments-Album2-ceca-weekdays-friends-words-special

good morning all. boy did it rain last night and it looks like lots more to come today, i think i need to be finishing of the ark, i will pick you all up as im floating by,

the good news is buster went to bed at 10.30 and woke up just after 6 and i managed 4 hrs sleep in that time Very Happy wow clever puppy and clever me Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

i hope everyone else managed some sleep. i know some are struggling, i hope today is a better day for you all.

kettle is on if your about xxxxxxxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:48 pm

Morning all... both GDs gone to school..will look at there rooms later... Shocked
Not much sleep here last night...one of those things were you dont know how to lie or were to put yourself...
and its pouring down....tell yu my GD goes to Shropshire tomorrow...and it forcast to be cold and raining...dont you just worry about them
Coco buster has done well there....send some more pics I do love them...and its good you got some sleep
Chris...you poor thing..I am so glad I dont work ....I really do feel for you...sending these to keep you going ((((()))) and yes he is fit.... Laughing Very Happy
I hope everyone else managed some sleep.....
Coffee please Coco...and a bacon on toast... Very Happy
See you all later xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:13 pm

Morning everyone

I did post last night honest...

Evening everyone

I have typed out a lovely post for you all. But I pressed the wrong button. So...I think I should give in for the night. I have so far...put a can of drink in my bag without securing the lid, thats soaked and everything in it. I then spilt my ice cream. Then managed to spill my can of coke. AND I dont even drink nowadays. So, whats my problem. Me...thats my problem. So I am going to bid you all a good night sleep and shall see you tomorrow.

Night night.

I went and put it in the new photo room. And obviously this morning iss going to be no different for me, already things going wrong.

Coco, good on you, I know 4 hours is good for you, your doggy must be wearing you out that much. But sorry Barbara that you didn't get a good one. I slept to well last night, as I got up and sent Kim to school then felt so tired went back to bed and when I woke I was panicing, thought I had over-slept and Kim was still in bed.

CAN I START THE DAY AGAIN PLEASE

Have a good one in whatever you are up to today.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:31 pm

Just had my monthly blood test so now catching up. I had a goodish day yesterday and one Son had no homework so my stress levels were right down (the other one had easy peasy stuff and that went well). The night before at 9.30 he'd announced tearfully that he had to write 300-350 words about an advert. So I had to get my thinking cap on quick to help guide him. I tell him all the time do not leave it to the last minute. Mind you I'm getting a bit like that-leaving everything until it has to be done.

Finally sorted out some life insurance now to make a new will....and to decide who I shall leave it to?

I missed the football too Chris but it gave me a chance to do a bit of ironing and read to my daughter and above mentioned homework.

sinistro and Dextro for Christine yesterday marching around behind that Roman soldier.

Loving all the puppy pics Coco. He is a beauty.

Love to Tink and Karen and Mr Admin too-if Karen doesn't mind ; )

will be around for the day so hope to pop in again, run out of milk at home so will come here for a cuppa.

E x

phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next