ACP Coffee Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee Room

+3
pottydotty
tinkerbell
Cstars
7 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Coffee Room - Page 23 Empty Re: Coffee Room

Post  tinkerbell Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:01 pm

Morning all
Karen I hope you have a good day today at the black mountains..it does sound nice...then into the hot tub for you..it will do the bones good.. Smile
There are 2 GDs here today .....not sure what we will get up to...will have to get them out of bed first...must say they were up late..
I will see you later ..have a goodish day everyone xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:23 pm

Glad to hear Niamh is doing so well Tink. I'm just pottering.

Time flies Karen but still a few lovely days left.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Elizabeth xxxx
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:55 am

Evening
Elizabeth I hope you enjoyed your potter..thats all I have done today...its been lovely weather ...I hope Karen had the same....
Its our 41st anniversary tomorrow...OMG..how time flys when you are having fun.. Shocked
wonder if he will remember..
I hope everyone has had a goodish day...will see you in the morning xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:24 pm

Morning all

Just a quicky to wish Barbara and Hubby a Very big HAPPY ANNIVERSARY for today.

Have a wonderful day both of you.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:18 pm

Awww Karen Thankyou, its so kind of you to be thinking of me when you are on your hols...my hubby has to work this morning..so hopefully we can go out this afternoon...41 years..I remember our sliver one like it was yesterday..
Now you carry on enjoying your holiday....
I hope that everyone is okish and that you have a goodish day..see you later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:06 am

Hi all. Sorry i have been missing. My puppy ate tbrough the phone wires, the internet one and my phone charger wire in one sitting. I was not impressed and only just got replacements. I wanted to murder him.

Boy have i got a lot of catching up to do. How is everyone.
Hows the holiday kaz. How long you got left.

Sadie got her gcse results today. 1A,5Bs,5Cs. Been put on the higber level course at college they were well impressed. Im so proud of her.

Found out today that terri can continue with german Alevel and definatly resit As level chemistry and biology then stay on an extra year and do then at Alevel. So she will leave school with 4Alevels then hopefully on to uni. I could have both girls going off to uni at the same time Shocked

Kettle is on, you will find me in tbe corner xxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  pottydotty Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:12 pm

Good morning all, i hope everyone is ok. How the babies doing .kettle is on. Got another busy day. Hope you all have a good day xxxxx
pottydotty
pottydotty
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:17 pm

oops I knocked 2 years off my anniversary...its 43...like I said time flys..we went for a wedding ring..my old one doesn't fit...but I came back without....
Coco.. my next doors rabbit bit through all there cables...I did warn them..they were told its an house rabbit...they thought they could just let it roam around...
I have 1 GD here today and she is still in bed...shes the one that is usually up with the larks....
The sun is shinning....and I will see you later xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:59 am

Good afternoon everyone

We arrived home about an hour ago. Already one wash in tumble dryer and another in the washing machine now. There's loads. I did ask Tony if he could turn around and go back but to no avail. Oh well, back to normal

Sorry to hear about your doggy and the wiring Coco, whats the saying...it never rains but it pours. But on the other side, good results for your daughter. And glad that the other daughter can re-sit.

Barbara, dont worry, I do things like that, time does fly by so so fast.

Well, shall see you later, just sitting down to have a drink break .

KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:36 am

Karen I thought you were coming home tomorrow, but I am glad you are safe and sound...and if anything like me ready for another holiday...now put your feet up...
Would you go back there, it did sound so nice...
right I will have a cuppa....wonder if there is any biscuits...
Sorry Coco I forget to say I am really pleased for your daughters...they haver done well
I will see you all later xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:21 am

Evening all

Barbara, I would really love to go back there. It was so idylic. I haven;t been home a day yet and it all seems a dream. I will see what pictures I can get together and then ask one of my lot to help me put it up in here.

Well, have a good night all and shall see you tomorrow. I am in need of laying down now. So, hope you have a good nights sleep and see you tomorrow.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:27 pm

Morning all
Karen I hope you slept well in your own bed..I do hate to back to normal after holidays...but you start planning another one even if its only in your head for the min..
Coco I hope that you got some sleep.....and your little doggy is being good
Its cloudy hear...but quite warm, I forgot it was bank holiday...not that it makes much difference..we aren't going anywhere...
Last night me and hubby minded Niamh last night while mum and dad went out for something to eat, they were only gone an hour and half....
Today Im not sure what Im doing...so I will see you all later have a goodish day xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:17 am

Afternoon all

Sorry I am rather late today. There was so much washing to get through, then trying to dry it all. Had to use the tumble dryer because it has been chucking it down all day so far. You are so right Barbara, I want to go back there. I am worn out again. One good thing...I have weighed myself and have not put anything on.

Hope everyone is okish and hope you dont have this rotten weather.

See you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:09 am

Afternoon all
Karen its the same here ..but one min its lovely and sunny the next pouring down.....I hate putting washing out then having to being it in again..all damp...so yeah I use my dryer when I have to..must say its been alot this summer.
not been anywhere today..not even shopping..so not sure whats for tea...any suggestions....go on twist my arm a take a away... Very Happy
I will see you later xx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  phoebe 63 Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:15 pm

Hi I've been away for a few days visiting family in Sussex. I have had a lovely time and even managed to sit on a beach. I'd like to have stayed longer but all B&B's were booked up. It was all such a rush so only got to see people briefly.Came home to rain so tumble dryer has been on too Karen!

Hi Coco, lovely to see you. Naughty puppy! Did it cost you or was just the long wait that was frustrating? Well done to your girls. I would be proud too. I think with uni you borrow the fees now and pay back when earning at a certain level. But of course they always need support.

Happy 43rd anniversary Tink. Sorry I missed it as I was away.

I'll have that cuppa and I've brought back some duck eggs from Sussex and loads of Cider.

Elizabeth
phoebe 63
phoebe 63
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:44 pm

morning all
Elizabeth Im glad you had a break even though it was short...there is nothing better than sitting by the sea...I love it...I will have a cold cider with you later...
Karen I hope you are all rested after all that washing..
Coco I hope that doggy hasn't bit through the cables again... Shocked
Well the sun is shinning for now, I do hope it last my youngest son and his partner are taking Niamh..there other little girl and our youngest GD out for the day....so keep your fingers crossed....
I had a rotten night so may get a nap later...if Im lucky
Have a goodish day every one xxxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Cstars Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:33 pm

Lovely to read what you are all up to, happy anniversary, naughty puppies holidays and breaks! .......Sorry I am absent recently Tommy and Emily taking up so much of my time loving it but exhausted!
Do keep popping in to see what you are up to!
Cstars
Cstars
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:57 pm

Morning all

Lovely to see you E, and glad you got away for a bit. I love the seaside, there's nothing like it.

Barbara, so sorry you had a bad night. Was it the pain. You make sure you get a nal later on wont you.

Christine, lovely to see you as well. I can imagine all your time at the mo is taken with baby. It must be hard work for you, and with going back to work soon as well.

Well, I finally got all the washing done and got some ironing done this morning, so starting to feel that I am getting somewhere now. Later we have to do the weekly shop (erg) It has to be done I know. We are also getting some school clothes as well.

And, what a lovely day out there, I hope you all have it to. Last of the washing out there on the line. My back has been very bad but I am presuming it is changing of beds etc, so hopefully will settle down.

See you all later. Have a good day.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:36 am

Afternoon all
Christine its good to see see you..I bet Tommy is getting bigger by the min...you will be busy having them with you...me and hubby more or less brought our other two GDs up...so I know what you mean time goes nowhere...
I cant do the same with Niamh...hubby has to hand her to me....and I cant get up from the chir while Im holding her.
We just mind her for a couple of hours at a time..
Karen I did have a nap thankyou...its the pain that keeps me awake...I have not rang yet about the back injections..I wish it was straight forward then they could just replace my hips...but life never is
I hope you got your shopping done...I do not like supermarkets ...
Right I will have a cuppa and a long ponder before my GD gets back..the middle GD..she isn't the youngest now Shocked
See you all later xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:44 am

Evening

Hope everyone has had a good day and Barbara, I'm glad you managed to get a nap. It is so hard when to get somewhat pain free is not straight forward. Why cant these things be that way.

Well, I am off to lay down now, so I am bidding you all a good night. Hope you all manage some sleep.

See you tomorrow.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:53 pm

Morning all
I hope you got some sleep..I didnt do to bad thank goodness
It is miserable out today ...windy and raining...but we were warned
Mu middle GD had a good time yesterday with my youngest son and family....but the downside it cost £85 to get in..and a fortune for food...it awful how they can charge this ...I did tell them to take food with them but they hadn't time getting baby Niamh ready
Oh Im rambling again...see I told you I do it a lot
Today we are minding Niamh for a couple of hours... Very Happy
So I will see you later xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:23 am

Afternoon all

Glad you got a good sleep Barbara. £85.00, that is outragious. They collar you in every directions nowadays dont they. Have fun looking after Niamh.
Oh...by the way.. you dont ramble you just tell us what you are up to, which is how it should be. So never worry about that Barbara.

I am trying to do some clearing in the house, at the moment I have given up, but I shall continue once I feel able. My neck is really playing up and with all the cracking it's doing, and headaches etc, feeling sick with it. Dont you just get fed up with it all.

Hope you are all having a good Sunday and shall see you later.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:37 am

Afternoon all
We had Niamh for a couple of hours....ooh how I love the smell of a new born baby...mind you she is 3 weeks old now...I cant wait to see her smile...I think its wind at the moment... Laughing
the weather is awful ..apparently its clearing up when the kids go back to school... Rolling Eyes a week tomorrow
Karen you stop doing all that house work if your neck is painful, get an heat cushion on it...you should still be in holiday mode .
I am off to have a shower ...bays are sick a lot...I forgot this...
See you later xxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAZ59 Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:59 am

Evening

Barbara, enjoy your shower. We have had a lovely day in respect of the weather, it has only just started raining.

And, you know what it's like Barbara, if I dont do the housework, well it just wont get done. You know what I mean. It's a thing us women always do. Keep pushing ourselves. I always say that I am going to come back as a man. Just, dont tell Tony I said that. he he.

Tomorrow we go over to Crowborough to get Kims blazer and jumper. I have tryed to get the blazer locally without the badge but they are so costly. Just as much to go to the school shop.

Well, hope you all have a good night sleep, I am going to log off now. See you tomorrow.

Night night.
KAZ59
KAZ59
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  tinkerbell Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:45 pm

morning all
Karen I hope you manage to get the rest of the uniform...you are right about the prices..jumpers without the logo are half the price here...but they are not allowed..and yes the housework...my mum used to say a women work is never done..my god was she right... Shocked
The sun is shinning today... Very Happy we keep getting one day in between thats sunny..think I will have to spray some weeds...I cant get down now to pull them out....
2 GDs in bed but the eldest is going to a birthday party at 11...so she better be doing
I will see yoyu all later ...have a goodish day xxxx
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next